TBBT Website Battle 03 - The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd you like to be a part of it, kid?" Will asked with a crooked grin.

The man's eyebrows nearly flew off his head. "Huh?!"

"How 'bout it, Bernadette? Got room for one more?" Will asked.

Bernadette stared back at Will and the stranger while her body rocked on top of Raj. "Does...does...fuck! Does he...have...Gah! Does he have...a cockmmmmm?"

Will looked at him. "How about it? Do you have a cock?"

The stranger was shocked he was having this conversation. "Well, uh, yeah, sure, I guess."

"You guess?" Will asked with a chuckle.

"Yes! I, uh, do!"

"He says he does, Bernie," Will said still chuckling.

"Then...then bring...bring...Oh God! Bring it...over...here!"

Will pushed the man in the direction of the writhing bodies. "You heard her. Go!"

The man zombie walked over to Bernadette. Bernadette tilted her head back as far as she could to look up at his stunned face. "Come...come on, stuuuuuudmmmm. Let...let's see what...what you've got." He mindlessly unzipped and reached inside his pants. He pulled out a perfectly pedestrian white, freckled penis. The man shuddered when Bernadette reached up and grabbed him with her hot, soft hand. "Mmmmmm. Did...did you bring this...ohmagod! Mmmmmm...just...just for me?" she asked breathlessly.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I gu...GAH!" The young man stopped breathing for a second when her nose buried in his stomach. He looked down at the top of her head, then looked at Stuart's masked face in amazement. "She...she did it! She really did it! She...oh God! She swa-swa-swallowed the whole thing! I...I thought it was, you know, some kind of special effects or something!" He promptly gripped the back of her head and began to give her a proper face fucking.

Stuart nodded. "I know, right?! It's fricking awesome, isn't it?!"

I'm gonna have a lot of over dubbing to do Will thought to himself.

The four bodies proceeded to moan, groan, pump and slurp for several minutes before Bernadette started to hum louder and louder.

"Holy shit, dude! She's gonna cum again!" Raj announced.

"Holy crap! Her butt is squeezing me like crazy!" Stuart replied.

"Ohmagawd! She really is a total slut! This is incredible!" the stranger declared.

Bernadette was blind with lust. It felt like Pasadena's 4th of July fireworks were going off inside her. Every nerve ending was on fire. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmggggffffff!" she moaned.

While her body trembled, the strangers thrusts into her face began to stutter. "Oh! Oh God! I...I don't know how much longer I can last!"

"Give it to her, dude! Shoot it down her throat!" Raj demanded from the ground.

Bernadette nodded her head a hummed around his stick. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

The young man closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh gaaaaaahhhhh!"

Bernadette sucked and swallowed as fast as she could . The taste and feeling of this strangers spunk shooting down the back of her throat only elongated her own orgasm. He drove his hips into her face with hard, deliberate thrusts, until he was spent.

He pulled back from her still rocking head. "That...that was incredible!"

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! You...you...you were...great!" she complimented him, even though he was barely average.

The young man zipped up while he backed away until he was next to Will. "Can...can...would it be okay if I, you know, stuck around and, uh, watched?"

Will shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, sure, what the hell."

"Dude! I...I can't take anymore!" Raj declared from underneath Bernadette's bouncing body.

Stuart concurred. "Ohmagawd, me either! I'm about to explode!"

"Oh yeah, you bastards! Do it!" Bernadette barked.

Will waved madly until he got Stuart's attention. He cupped an imaginary breast and then stroked an imaginary penis.

Stuart's face wrinkled up, then it hit him what Will was trying to convey. "Oh! Uh, yeah! Dude, let's...let's, uh, do it on her tits!"

Raj agreed. "Good idea!"

"Oooooo yeah, do it on my tits!" Bernadette said.

As if it was perfectly choreographed, Stuart pulled out of her now gaped hole and pinched off his hose. Bernadette crawled off of Raj onto her knees and Raj leapt to his feet. Raj and Stuart stood on either side of Bernadette and stroked their throbbing muscles hard and fast.

Bernadette cupped and massaged each man's sweaty ball sack and looked up at each one with sexy eyes. "Come on, you bastards. Do you want to cum on my tits? Huh? Do you want to cover my big, fat tits with hot, sticky cum? Do it. Give it to me. Let me see it," she whirred like a phone sex girl while she shook her cumcatchers side to side..

Raj's body tensed. "Dude! Let's glaze this bitch!"

"Oh yeah! Let's do it!"

Raj's body stuttered. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Here it comes! Here it comes, you little white devil! Yah! Yah! Ggggaaaaaahhhhhh!" A thick, white rope shot out of Raj's caramel colored shotgun. It landed with a splat on her left breast and ran up her chest.

"Oooo yeah, baby! Oooo, yeah!" Bernadette cheered. Another rope shot out and striped across her chest.

Stuart's face contorted. His body tensed even more than usual. "Oh, geez! Oh, geez! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh geez, I'm gonna do it! Don't die! Don't die! Oh geeeeeeez!" It was like something like out of an old porn flick. A gush of jizz fired out of Stuart like it'd been shot out of a cannon. It crashed into her cleavage and shot up and over both breasts.

The force knocked Bernadette back. "Oh my God! Yeah, baby, give it to me!"

"Ohmagawd! Look! I'm doing it again!" Stuart shouted with glee as a second and third volley rang out, coating her chest and throat.

Bernadette quickly gripped both men's hoses and pulled them close, taking each one into her mouth and sucking them dry.

"Holy shit! That was awesome!" Raj panted while Bernadette licked the underside of his throbbing hose.

"Yeah it was!" Stuart said with glee just before Raj high-fived him.

Will waved until he got their attention. Run! Run! Get outta here! he whispered.

Raj remembered the plot line. "Oh! Right! Come on, dude, let's get outta here before the cops get here!"

Stuart stopped breathing. "Cops?! The cops are coming?!" he said in a panic. He could see Raj give him a glare even through his black ski mask. "Oh! Right! The cops! Yeah, let's get outta here!"

The two ran off towards the path, still tucking and zipping.

"Hey, you fat cocked bastards! Come back here! I wasn't done with you yet!" Bernadette called after them. She looked back into the camera with a sly grin while she raked her fingers across her chest and scooped the milky white jizz between her lips. "Mmmmmmm," she purred. "I may have to take a walk through the park more often."

"Cut!" Will shouted. Raj and Stuart came back into the clearing. "Great job, guys. Great job, everybody. Bernadette, the camera loves you!"

Her eyes sparkled. Her lips curled into a wicked grin. "Even covered in cum?"

"Especially covered in cum!" the stranger chimed in. The crew had almost forgotten he was there. "Miss, uh, Miss, uh..."

She smiled. "Bernadette."

"Bernadette. Wow," he said dreamily. I'm on a first name basis with Bad Bernie! He forgot the part that she had no idea what his name was. "Bernadette, uh, do you think I, uh, I could get an, uh, autograph?"

She sat there on the cool grass naked with cum dripping off of her gumdrop-sized, erect nipples beaming. He wants my autograph?! "Sure, Sweetie! Do you have a pen and paper?"

"Shit!" He began to pat and rifle through every pocket. "How about you guys?" he asked pleading.

Raj, Stuart, and Will smacked their pockets.

"Oh! Yeah, here," Will said pulling out a pen and small notebook. "I brought it in case I needed to make timeframe notes."

"Sweet! Thank you!" The man snatched it out of Will's hand, walked over to Bernadette, and handed it to her.

She licked her fingers clean before she grabbed the pen and notebook. "How...what do you want me to write?" She'd never had to give an autograph before. She didn't know what to do.

Will piped up. "How about 'thanks for a good time'."

"Oooo! That's good!" she squealed. She held pen to paper. "What's your name, Sweetie?"

"Oh! Uh, Scott."

"Scott, thanks for a good time! Bernie." She held the pad to her lips, puckered, left a glossy imprint on the paper, and handed it back to Scott.

Scott stared at it as if it was the most precious thing he'd ever seen. "Wow," he sighed. "Uh, well, uh, I guess I'll get outta here." He shook the pad at Bernadette. "Uh, thanks for a good time, Bernadette!" And he disappeared into the bushes.

"He was sweet," Bernadette gushed. He just throat fucked you! Will thought to himself. "Well that was fun!"

"You're not done yet," Will grumbled.

Bernadette looked at him from her knees with a confused look. "Huh?"

Will handed the camera to Raj. "Here, grab this. We can add this as a bonus scene on the website. I haven't been paid yet." He walked towards Bernadette with a nasty look on his face while he unzipped his pants.

Bernadette's face brightened. "Oh yeah! Yay!"

Will stopped in front of her wave a very nice wand at her face. He wasn't nearly as large as Raj or Stuart, but not many men were. It was already shiny with precum.

"I expect payment in full," he snarled.

Bernadette looked up at him with sex in her eyes. "How about we get you nice and slick so you can slide your big cock in and out of my throat, hmmm? C'mere, stud, why don't you fuck my big ol' titties, first?"

"Oh yeah, I like the way you think," Will hissed while he slid his manhood into her slick cleavage with Raj recording every moment.

Will groaned when he disappeared between Bernadette's globes. She squeezed them together and started to slowly bounce up and down. "Oh fuuuuuck," he sighed.

She squeezed harder. "Mmmmmm, do you like that, hmmmm? Do you like your big, fat cock between my tits?"

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah," he groaned. He stared down at her. "I'll bet you can't wait for me to give you the skull fuck you deserve, can you, you fucking slut?"

"Mmmmmmm, I can't wait to taste this big, fat cock," she whirred while she bounced. She could feel him throb against her chest.

"Then what are we waiting for?" He pulled out of her cleavage, grabbed his slick shaft, and shoved it towards her face.

"Gggggffffkkkkk!" she gagged at the sudden intrusion through her lips and into her throat.

Will grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face as if he was fucking a $2 whore.

"I'm gonna stab your fuckin' brain, you fucking cunt," he hissed while his balls bounced off her chin.

"Gggggghhhhhhh," she gagged.

"You like that? You like that, huh? You like having a cock shoved down your fucking throat, cunt?"

Raj and Stuart looked on. Dayyyuuuuummmmm!

"Mmmmmhmmmggggkkkk!"

"I thought so, you fuckin' cunt whore," he jeered. He was already worked up into a lather after watching the three men abuse her body for the past 45 minutes. She felt him throbbing violently in her throat. "Oh yeah! You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum, you fuckin' slut! I'm gonna bust my nut inside your fuckin' skull! And you're gonna drink every fuckin' bit of it! Got it, bitch?!"

She nodded as best as she could. ""Mmmmmhmmmggggkkkk!"

Will's grip grew tighter on her head. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Cumming! Cumming! Oh fuck, cumminggggaaahhhh!"

He pulled her tight into his groin. Instead of her head bobbing, he held it there. His balls rested on her chin while his rod was stuffed down her throat. Each pulse of his vein sent a fresh stream of spunk down her throat. Her eyes began to water. She pushed back against his hips to no avail. Her airways were clogged with cock and cum. Her body quickly began to beg for air.

Just as the night started to turn pitch black, the pressure on the back of her head released. She sprang back as if her torso were spring loaded.

Will stepped back and gave an evil chuckle as he tucked himself back in. "Ha ha! That should make a nice little bonus clip."

Bernadette was on her hands and knees coughing and gagging, spitting up white streams. "You...you fucking (cough)(cough) bastard," she choked.

"Ha! I wanted to make sure I got my money's worth!" He grabbed the camera from Raj and shut it off. "You should probably get dressed. We should probably get outta here before the cops really do show up."

"Oh shit! I can't go to jail!" Stuart said in a panic.

Raj was in the same state. "Me, neitha! I would be very popula in jail with my caramel skin and smooth complexion!"

"Jesus Christ! Nobody's goin' to fuckin' jail!" Will scoffed. "Just relax."

"Hmmmmm, I don't think I thought this through," Bernadette said. She was standing there holding what was left of her Goodwill dress. Stuart had snapped her tiny g-string in two. "I can't walk out of here naked."

"You won't be naked. You've still got your shoes on," Stuart observed.

"Shut up, Stuart, you're not helping" she barked. Stuart hung his head in fear and shame. "What about your shirt, Raj?"

"My shirt?! I just bought this! I don't want to get, you know, all over it!" Bernadette glared at him. "Besides, it won't cover your, you know..."

"That's true." Bernadette thought about it. "I guess I'll just have to make the best of it." She threw what was left of her dress over her head and pulled it down. It was torn down the front nearly to the hem. The sticky cum caused it to stick to her body and cling to her curves as if it was painted on. The cheap material became almost immediately translucent. "I guess it'll have to do."

When they got to the parking lot, there was only one other car there besides their own. One could see in the bright moonlight and the eerie glow coming from inside the car, it was clear there someone was in the car. Upon closer inspection, they realized it was Scott from earlier. It was also obvious from his body language and movements what he was doing.

"Hey, Will, I've got an idea. Come over here with me. I've got an idea for another bonus clip possibly." She motioned at Raj and Stuart. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. You were great!"

"Gee, thanks," Stuart said, almost embarrassed at the compliment.

"You were great, as well!" Raj said earnestly.

Will and Bernadette walked towards the car. Scott was too occupied with satisfying himself to notice.

"Okay, turn it on," Bernadette whispered, nodding at the camera. Will lifted the camera to his shoulder.

Scott's head was tilted back and his eyes were closed. He nearly came unglued at the knock on his window. He immediately tried to cover himself, then rolled down the window. He was relieved it wasn't a cop tapping on his door, and thoroughly embarrassed that it was Bernadette. Then he realized there was a camera just behind her, only increasing his embarrassment.

Scott slowly rolled down the window. "Oh, uh, hey, Bernadette. What...what, uh, are you doing here?" he asked, trying to be nonchalant.

"We were just leaving and saw you over here." She gave him a crooked smile. "So, whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, uh, nothin'. Nothing at all," he said nervously, making sure he was completely covered.

Bernadette's eyes twinkled. "Uh huh. Whatcha hiding there?" she asked, nodding at his groin.

"Oh! Uh, nothing." Shit!

"Nothing, huh?" She slowly reached into the car and pulled his hand away, which revealed his shiny mast at full sail. "Hmmmmm, it doesn't look like nothin'," she said grinning.

"I...I..."

"It's okay, Sweetie. Were you thinking of me? Is that it? It's okay if you were."

"Well, I, uh, actually..." He rolled his phone over. He had her website pulled up.

"Well, aren't you the sweetest thing," she cooed. Scott gasped when she gently grabbed his stiff, slick pole. "Would you like some help with this, Sweetie?"

"Uh...uh...yeah...uh, sure," he stuttered. "Oh gawwwwwwwwd," he moaned.

"Roll down the other window, Sweetie." She nodded at Will. "Why don't you go over there?" Will quickly scampered around the back of the car while Scott lowered the window.

She could feel him throb in her hand. This won't take long. "Does that feel good, Sweetie? Do you like me stroking your big, fat cock? Huh? Do you like that?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah! Oh God yeah," he groaned.

"Did you like me sucking your cock earlier? Hmmm? Did you like throat fucking me with this great, big cock of yours?"

"Oh...oh yeah," he stuttered under his breath with his eyes closed.

"I loved it when you came in my mouth. It tasted so yummy. I wanted some more. Mmmmmm," she said breathily. His body tensed. His hands balled into fists. "Do you want to cum now, Scott? Hmmm? You want to give me some more of that hot cum?"

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" His hips started to buck into her hand.

"Come on, Scott. Give it to me. I wanna see you cum. Come on baby, give it to me," she purred.

Scott clenched his jaw and tilted his head back. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh gaaaaaahhhhh!"

The first gob rose up into the air a few inches, then came down and splashed across her wrist. She jerked him hard and fast. More of the sticky, white goo oozed out of the tip and ran down across her fingers. Once the flow stopped, she gripped him tight and gave him several more long, slow strokes, coaxing every last drop out of him.

When she finally released him, he grunted and slumped in his seat. With groggy eyes, he opened them just in time to see her licking his spunk off the back of her hand with a wicked smile and bedroom eyes.

"Mmmmmmm, yummy," she sighed.

"Holy shit," he quietly panted. He looked up at her with dreamy eyes. "You're amazing."

She pulled her fingers from between her lips and smiled. "Thanks, Sweetie!" She winked at him. "You're not so bad yourself." She stood up straight, tugged on her sticky dress, and turned to walk away. "G'night, Scott. Sweet dreams."

"Hey, uh, Bernadette..." She stopped. "Will you...do you...would you...ummm, can I call you sometime?"

She gave him a sweet smile. "Awwwww, that's sweet." She paused for effect. "But I don't think my husband would approve." Scott's jaw dropped. She giggled, blew him a kiss, and walked away.

Scott turned to Will, who had a smile from ear to ear. "Husband? Are you fucking kidding me? She's married? Are you her husband? One of the other guys?"

"Ha!" Will laughed. "Hell no! We just fuck her." Will walked away laughing as Scott's head exploded.

That should make a good bonus clip, huh?" Bernadette asked Will as they walked across the parking lot to their cars.

Will chuckled. "Oh-ho-ho, yeah, I think so."

"You know, I have an idea. Do a promotion on the website, like a bid. 'Get a blow job from Bernie'. What do you think?"

Will chuckled again. "I think you might crash the server if you did that."

Proceed to "Penny's Web 4 - The Start" for the next episode!

12