Bernardo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think..." He began.

"Yes?" I said, hiding my disappointment.

"I think I better go...hey, what are you doing?"

"What's this?" I said, grabbing his cock, fully hard. He stared at my hand, not stopping me. He bit his lip. "Is that why you came here? Just to leave me with blue balls? Pretend you don't like it?" I squeezed him.

"Oh, fuck!" he said, moaning like the cock-sucking bitch he was.

"Guess what, white boy, I don't need you. Go away." I released him. "Get out. Go."

"Wait!" He said.

"No. Go fuck your girlfriend. She must be looking for you."

"She isn't, she's...wait, can I just...I can finish it. Come on, bro. I was trying to-"

"To use me. To lie to yourself. Yeah, it was nice turning you into a cocksucker, bro, but I got better things to do now. Leave!"

He was taken by surprise. He probably didn't imagine this outcome. His hurt pride was clearly showing in his blue eyes. I felt bad for him, but not enough to smother my anger.

Then he smiled. "Come on...let me finish."

"No!"

"Dude..." He was trying to make me smile. Son of a bitch.

I cracked just a little, but shook my head. "No, white boy. Lost your chance, hey!"

He was already walking towards me, victoriously pushing me towards the bed. I fell down, laughing. Thankfully, Britney Spears was still covering for us. He knelt on the ground and I opened my legs. He grabbed my cock with both hands.

"Wait," I said.

"What?" He was almost pouting.

"Get naked..."

He shook his head. "Dude, I'm not going to..."

"I just want to see your body!" I said.

He looked at me, doubtful. Then he stood up, took off his hoodie, shirt, and damn! He was sweaty, droplets shining over his neck and going down his chest. He was hairy, blonde there too, all the way to the happy trail leading down to his crotch. I didn't even have time to appreciate his well-built, large, muscled chest before he was opening his zipper and revealing his average sized cock. Average it might be, but it was hard and ready. I stared at the shiny pink head. A blond cock, I smiled, and he squinted at me as he undressed.

There he was, gloriously naked just for me. "Turn around! Just to see, come on, white boy." He did, a little hesitant. I whistled. "Fuck, look at that bubble butt! No, No, wait, don't turn around yet. Open up for me. Come on."

"Duuuude!" he complained. But his hands rubbed his cheeks before pulling them apart, showing me his hairy crack and the small wrinkles of his pink hole. The sight was almost enough to make me cum.

"Enough!" He turned around, smiling. "Now let me finish this."

Which I did. He put my cock in his mouth and sucked, very differently this time, this time he wanted to please me. I closed my eyes in pleasure, running my hand through his hair without any complaints from him. I noticed he was letting my hand guide him, so I grabbed a little harder and pushed, feeling his obedience. I was pushing my luck when pulled on his hair a little. I opened my eyes to see his reaction. He was lolling his tongue around my head, apparently oblivious to my provocations. I was sure I was causing some pain. He was letting me do it.

"Jerk yourself off," I said. Without opening his eyes, he began to do it. "That's right. Good cock-sucking white boy."

His eyes snapped open and stared at me, instead of stopping, he moaned on the head of my cock, and sucked like it was a lollipop.

"You like it. Just admit it," I said. He nodded. It was too good to be true. "Fuuuck!" I moaned.

His lips made a smack sound when he stopped for a moment. "Am I going to make you cum again?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, you are!"

He chuckled and got right back to sucking. A moment later, I was shooting inside his mouth. He didn't swallow everything, but I noticed he definitely got some of it down. Most of my cum gushed out through the brims of his lips, going down my cock. He then licked my cock, all the way to the balls. He opened his eyes quickly, realizing what he had just done, and a color rushed through his cheeks.

To make things worse, I said: "You just licked my balls, white boy. And I didn't even tell you to do it."

"Shut up!" He said, getting up.

His cock was hard, but when I tried going for it, he didn't let me.

"This was the last time, alright?"

I nodded, hiding my disappointment.

"Thanks for the treat," I said. "You are getting better at cock-sucking. You sure you want to stop?"

He didn't answer, just got redder. He dressed up in front of me, turning sideways to avoid my eyes. "Shit." He muttered, looking over his cellphone. "My dad is coming today to watch my game tomorrow. He is about to arrive; I have to go." He looked at me then, still naked on the bed. "Yeah, hmmm, bye dude."

I watched him leave in a post-orgasmic lethargy with a growing sense of longing. After he closed the door, I sprung to my feet and quickly grabbed the tight briefs which caused me so much suffering and went after him. I made sure there was no one hanging around in the hall.

"Hey!" I spoke, he looked back. "Take these with you." I threw my briefs in his face.

As I closed the door, smiling, he looked at me with a mixture of outrage and bafflement. I leaned my back against the door, wondering if that was really the last time. It seemed like it. Weeks hazed by, and we didn't exchange a word, or even a look. Mostly because I looped around them, afraid that they would see my envy.

Then Bernardo blocked on all social media; Mari too, around the same time, which made me wonder if it had been her doing. I knew it was time for me to move on, even though I had recurrent day and night dreams about that blond prince. For a time, I couldn't even believe I had really been inside those haughty lips. I was sure that Jerome noticed me jerking off in the middle of the night a few times. I sucked for having to force that upon him. I had always been respectful to my mate. He didn't say a word, didn't reproach me, because he was a better man than me.

Then suddenly, in the middle of the night, he changed his mind. "Dude," he said, raising himself by the elbows. I stopped dead, pretending to be asleep, trying to salvage the situation. He was relentless. "Really? I'm talking to you, asshole."

"Aw, shit, man. I'm sorry." It was awkward. I wanted to burrow my face in the pillow and pretend I was dead.

"How 'bout you hop in here so we can help each other out, huh?"

"What?" I said after a few seconds of dragged silence.

"It's up to you," he said, pushing up the sheet which he had been covering him, and he used the dim light of his phone to show that he was wearing white loose boxers, which were undergoing a seriously probing erection that threatened to tear them apart. A second later, I was encroached upon his body, touching our hard dicks and jerking each other off.

I was surprised when he kissed me. Soft ruffian lips, thick and luscious. Eventually, I let my hand travel to the base of his cock, to the incredible underbrush of black curling hair and the big balls, giving all my attention to them. After a while, he told me he was about to load off and was worried about messing up his bed. I couldn't let that happen, so I sucked him and let him cum inside. As a thank you, he ate my cum as well, and he had no problem about doing so. I was surprised out of my mind.

"No telling, alright?" he said after he sent me back to my bed.

"Yeah, of course. Just helping each other." I said.

When I was about to fall asleep, I realized I had the best orgasm after Bernardo. I really owed a big one to my straight roommate.

"So, your white boy, Bernardo...you guys are going to enjoy this week?" Jerome asked next morning. It was as if nothing happened.

"What do you mean?" I didn't tell Jerome anything, but he must have guessed Bernardo wasn't 'my white boy' anymore from all the sleepless nights. Even still, he got me curious.

"His girlfriend is going away for a week. Mari, isn't it?

"How do you know that?"

"They're pretty popular. My new girl knows all about Mari and Bernardo. I didn't care enough to listen before, but now I have a sudden curiosity."

Jerome had helped me forget about Bernardo yesterday, but now everything came back. A whole week? Should I go after him? It would hurt my pride but I could turn it around. "Your new girl? Is it the same new girl, or another one?"

He just smiled.

I spent the whole day trying to sway myself away from Bernardo. It was against everything I stood for to go after a white boy after I got a taste. There were so many more fish in that sea, but by the last period of class, I was determined to give him a call. Fortunately, he called me first while I walked towards the cafe, where I avoided going these last few days because of Mari. The cellphone was in my hand, burning with temptation when it rang.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey. It's me."

"Thought you had blocked me."

"Mari told me to." he said. My silence constrained him to talk. "I just saw you walking by the library. I'm in the parking lot."

"So?" I said in a calm tone, though my heart leaped a bit.

"Want to come here?"

"I'm actually going to grab a coffee, ya know." I stopped in my tracks and turned back.

"Come on, dude. I'll wait here if you want."

I sighed loudly.

"And what do you want from me?"

"You know..."

"Please, tell me."

"Dude..." he let out a weak chuckle. I waited in silence, and it worked. "To suck your cock!" he said, barely audible.

"I didn't hear you."

"To suck your cock!" he said, a little more powerfully, albeit still laconic.

"What about your girlfriend? What if she catches us?"

"She won't." He promised. "You coming?"

"Tell me what you want again?"

He made a vexatious sound.

"Your cock."

"My big black cock?" I suggested. "Say it."

He was silent for a moment before relenting. "Your big black cock."

"There you go. I'll be right up."

His car was parked in the spot farthest away from any lamppost, traced by thick hedges banded with flowers which seemed all grey in the dark. I hopped inside next to the driver's seat. Bernardo was looking at me, a reserved and nervous countenance which made his blue eyes seem more mysterious. He was wearing a skintight navy shirt and jeans that equally glued to his thick thighs. His body was slightly slanted away from me.

"Your girlfriend inside?" I probed again, gesturing to the huge building to the back, the library.

"She's away, visiting her family."

"Oh." I said. "When did she leave?"

"Today." He said, then silence. He shifted in his seat. "So..."

I was quiet, while he grew more restless, waiting for me to do something, tell him what to do. He agonized for a minute that seemed to drag. His hand grazed my jeans. I instantly pushed it away, starting him.

"What are you doing?"

His cheeks grew red, eyes showing flashes of anger.

"You think you can ignore me for weeks and then just call me?"

"Come on...Come on..." He said, lowering his head, breathing deeply. "Mari was on my toes."

"Yeah, well. You don't think I have other mouths to feed? Guys who suck way better than you. You're not special, you know."

"Stop that, come on," he said.

He reached his hand towards my crotch, palming a good amount of my bulge. I held his hand, hooking his fingers, but not removing them away. He got a handful of my hardwood, there was no hiding away. He began to grope around, even with my hand on top.

"Look at me," I said, then asked, "Do you like that?" I got a slight nod transpiring so much honesty. "Yeah? I won't give it to you. I have a full load in my balls and I'll give to someone else. Not for you."

"It's mine!" He said. He smiled.

"I'm serious. Unless you got something else for me?"

He tensed up, smile fading away.

"Something else?"

"That's right. Something else." I combed his smooth hair with my fingers, then grabbed a handful, making him grunt. I pulled his head closer, and he resisted, slowly relenting. "If you want my fat cock, you gotta give me a faggy kiss."

"Nooo!" He said as his head was coming closer.

"Open your mouth. Come on, part those lips for me."

Our foreheads touched, and he shifted his head sideways. I held him in place, feeling the freshness of his breath. Our lips grazed so close. He sighed. In the first brushing of lips, he maintained his closed. My tongue probed the slit, also licking the underside of his cheeks and chin. He opened his mouth finally, and our lips brushed again, but I didn't probe this time, backing off so he was driven to pursue. A second later, he realized and opened his angry blue eyes.

"Stop," he said. My face got closer and he closed them, opening his lips once more. We brushed, his tongue got out, licking me, but I kept my lips closed. "Come on..." he grunted.

I chuckled.

"Do you want a real kiss? Yes, or no?"

He took his time, breathing on my face. Whatever he was considering, I respected.

"Okay. Yes. Then I'll suck you."

I pulled on his hair again, slamming our mouths together. Finally, both of us welcomed each other's tongue, although from time to time, my tongue escaped and was all over his face. I quickly brought it back inside, but his face was a bit wetter every time it happened. I broke the kiss.

"Another one," he said.

As we kissed, his hand groped my erection, trying to pull it out of my pants. I helped him out. Together, we managed to bring out the snake which sprung out happily to be wrapped in his needy fingers. He broke our kiss slightly, a string of saliva connecting us while he looked down. "Fuck."

"Did you miss it?"

"For sure, dude." He was so cute and honest with his red face and fiery blue eyes.

No, I told myself. He wasn't cute. He was a hole for me to fill, a slut in the making, and I couldn't forget that, nor forgive him for making me wait so long.

He tried to go for another kiss. I backed off, squinting my eyes. "What? Got a thing for faggy kisses now?" I said icily.

His briefly confused countenance almost made me apologize. Then, he gave me a bright smile.

"Fuck, you really like talking dirty, huh?"

I shook my head, unable to hold my smile, "Just suck my cock, white boy."

He urged down towards my member, putting the head in his mouth like he liked to do and began to suckle the big lollipop. He shifted his position, trying to get comfortable, almost prostrating over me. He looked up.

"You suck like a slut." I told him.

He moaned and hummed happily. "Keep going," he said.

"Man, I can't believe your girlfriend just handed you so easily to me." My hand brushed his hair and he closed his eyes, while swallowing my big black cock. "You thought you wouldn't enjoy it, now look at you. A white slut worshiping black cock."

Inspired, his mouth slid down the side of my cock and procured in between my fur and my big sac of nuts. Once he got hold of them, he successfully indulged on both of them, leaving the bristly hairy skin wet and soft.

"Been thinking about these a lot!" He said, smelling deep. "Big black balls."

"You weren't so proud of doing it before. What changed?" I asked through my teeth, cause the son of a bitch was already about to make me cum.

"I spent weeks away."

He went back to the cock a few minutes later and only had to do minimum effort to push me over the edge. I shook with tremors, held his head in place, throbbing a few shots of cum inside him. This time, he ate it even showed it to me like a well-behaved puppy when I asked him, thrusting his tongue out.

"Good white boy!"

He licked my softening cock, managing to put everything inside, and kept sucking until I was hard again. I was sweating in my seat. "Grab my hair, come on!"

I arrived in my dorm room later than usual, Jerome was already in bed but still awake as watched me undress. "Did you feed the white boy?" He asked.

Disarmed, I smiled. "How could you tell? Thanks for the tip by the way. Helped me a lot."

Jerome smiled maliciously. He bit his lip for a moment, then made some space in his bed, opening the sheets again. "Want to share with me? Whisper in my ear?"

I hopped on his bed like a bunny, feeling weirdly happy. He put his arm below my head and let me rest against his face. I told him everything, from the moment my white boy called me, to when he let me go after making me spurt jizz three times in a row. I still wasn't sure what was going on with Jerome. He had a genuine adventurous vibe in him that was undoubtedly straight, even though we went into a sixty-nine, and he showed that he knew how to suck cock, even deeper than Bernardo. After, he was completely nonchalant, later, telling me to go to my own bed.

"You know, a little cuddling is good." I said, emboldened by recent events. Jerome shook his head, adamant. At least it had been worth a shot.

----

"So, you're sure about this?" I said to Bernardo when he led me to his flat. The same one where Mari got to watch us having a great time. This time, it was just me and him.

She would be coming back in two days; the past week having been the most fortuitous in turning Bernardo completely. He had fed on my cum so much that he probably lived with the taste, dreamed about it when he went to sleep, and woke up with it still tingling his tongue.

"Yeah, man. Just for a day, at least." He said, turning on the lights. "Aren't you getting tired of doing it in the car?"

"We haven't done it in the car yet, but we will."

He shook his head. "You know what I mean, dude." We stood there by the door. He scratched his head. "Oh, sorry, please, make yourself comfortable."

I smiled sardonically as I sprawled on the couch, gazed at him. "Are you nervous?"

"Not really." He said, but he was, judging by his fidgeting. "How we gonna do it?"

"Just take off your pants and underwear, lean over here." I said, pointing to the back of the couch, "Let me do the rest."

"Just the mouth."

"Yes, that's what rimming means." My smile turned into a chuckle when he cringed. "What, you think it's going to be gayer than sucking my cock?"

He sighed. "I guess you're right."

"Of course, I am. Come on!" I said, patting the couch.

Bernardo removed his shirt, revealing the broad chest and shoulders, covered with dark sandy hair.

"Should I..." He said, pointing to my crotch. "Want me to do you first?"

I rubbed my volume. He bit his lip. "I want you to stop skirting around this. I promise you you're gonna like it, or is that what you're afraid of?" I stood up and walked to him. One hand grabbed his huge firm buttock; the other palmed his forehead and combed his hair slowly back. He opened his mouth before I began to advance. I stuck my tongue deep inside, pushing as much saliva as I could.

"Now say it again!" I told him after breaking the kiss.

"I'm your slutty white boy!" He said in a monotonous tone like it was vexatious to utter the words, but he smiled anyway. "Your white cum-slut. And I love your big black cock more than any pussy."

"I trained you well."

"Fuck you!" He said, and received another kiss.

I slapped his ass and sent him to the couch, where he took off his pants and opened up his legs wide, showing his nice round cheeks and the wrinkled slit.

"Here." He said, handing me his phone. "Record it so I can watch it. I wanna see...you eating me out."

The request, so hot and out of the blue, provoked a sizzling throb in my constrained cock, it burned my loins, tightened my balls, and I thought I was going to cum. I had to punish him so I slapped his white ass, then kissed to alleviate the burning.

He opened himself really wide because both my hands were occupied. I held his cellphone with the flash on, filming me licking his hole. I hoped it would also record his moans. My other hand was palming around his smaller cock, jerking him like I was milking a cow. I burrowed my face inside the crack, kissing and thrusting my tongue, passionately. I made sure to smile to the camera.