Bernardo

Story Info
College jock tries BBC in front of girlfriend.
8.8k words
4.71
40.4k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#Characters are over 18

#This story was edited by "dpga4625". Thank you so much for your time and your help!

--

Bernardo

--

Bernardo was a 6'3 football player, white, blond, blue eyed. He was an infamous womanizer until he started to date Mariana, a girl who looked like she came out of a fairy tale. Everyone thought this girl somehow managed to conquer the wild prince. To the world, that was Bernardo's story. To me, Bernardo was a cocksucker, a dedicated cum eater and an eager hole.

It all began when Mari asked for my help, her closest gay friend. I was really surprised when she told me Bernardo was bi, but she was fine with it and even happy, she wanted to help him explore a little.

I was supposed to be the exploration. So, I agreed.

We arranged to meet Friday night at the Campus Cafe. After a particularly bad day with my classes, I went to my dorm to take a shower and wait, part of me still an unbeliever. There was no way Bernardo was bisexual, I thought, 'He's totally straight. They are messing with me.'

Mari texted me saying she was with Bernardo just waiting for me at the cafe. I told my roommate I was going to be out late and received a complimentary whistle. "Who's the lucky white boy this time, Jordan?" he said.

I ignored him. Jerome knew I had a thing for whites. He was black too, but straight and very supportive. We were alike in many other things, neither were into sports but still managed to look bulky and muscular thanks to lucky genetics; we shared the same tone of dark brown, always had the same gradient buzzcut which made people think we were related.

Arriving at the cafe, I tried my best to look chill. It was a casual place which was frequented mostly by college students 24/7. Many used it to study even more than the library. The staff was mostly students too. The walls were dark brown which gave off a shadowy impression, but bright lights lit up every single table. The ones close to the wall allowed for more privacy. Bernardo and Mari were sitting by one, I saw them right away.

Bernardo's short blond hair was pulled back in a kind of organized mess. He was wearing a long-sleeve grey shirt, tight around the arms and shoulders, showing all those football muscles. His arm was around Mari, her blond hair tied up in a bun, which Bernardo was charmingly caressing. For a moment, I doubted myself thinking, 'What if they were really messing with me? What if it was a prank? Would everyone at the cafe suddenly start laughing at me?'

So, I pulled myself together and walked up to them. I kissed her cheek and shook his hand. We talked for about half an hour without any hint of what we were planning to do. Looking like innocent friends having a nice conversation. Bernardo was overly touchy with Mari, a display for me, I was sure of that. I had to admit they were a cute couple.

When there was absolutely no one around us, Bernardo confirmed everything Mari said to me. He was bisexual. Mari was the one who wanted him to try it since he had never experienced it. He thanked me for it and seemed very confident and comfortable.

"I probably won't even like it." Bernardo said, shrugging. I nodded and smiled.

"Maybe we should get a little drunk?" Mari said.

We went to a bar outside campus. Bernardo began to take shots right away, which contradicted his outward calmness. I couldn't help but notice the thickness of his neck and the powerful movement of his Adam's apple each time he pushed another hot one down.

Mari had to go to the bathroom. This was when Bernardo tried his best to keep the conversation going, and I could tell there was something on his mind. Eventually, he just asked, "Are you big?" he said, with an obvious joke face."

"Ha ha, it's a surprise." I was pretty big.

"Kind of crazy that my first is going to be...you know...African American."

"Having second thoughts?"

He pushed down another shot of vodka, and as his Adam's Apple moved up and down, I imagined that it was my cock in his throat instead. He shook his head to my question.

"Nah. I probably won't even like it," he said again. His eyes challenged me. I nodded and smiled.

"So, let's go?" Mari said when she got back.

--

Mari drove us in Bernardo's convertible even though he insisted he was fine to drive. It took us five minutes to get their apartment with a kitchen, a living room, a single bedroom and a bathroom. They didn't live there exactly. Most days, they slept in their own dorm quarters. This was their luxury.

"We can stay on the carpet." Mari said, pointing to the living room. "Do we want more drinks?"

"Let's not beat around the bush," Bernardo said. We sat down on the carpet, the couple facing me. "So, dude, thank you again for agreeing to this. I just have a few..." He stopped and blushed.

"He doesn't want you to do anything, touch him or say stuff," Mari said.

Bernardo looking apologetic, nodded.

Mari kept going, "You know, he's just trying it out. He probably won't even like it."

"Yeah, sure, of course. I'll just stay quiet. So, should I just..." I gestured to my pants.

Mari nodded. Bernardo shook his head, looking away as I unbuttoned and undressed. I was wearing black boxer briefs; my cock's volume was very apparent between my dark brown legs. I removed my underwear, revealing my black cock. It bounced free. It was not still completely hard, but was already bigger than most guys. The look on Bernardo's face showed it was bigger than his too.

Uncut, foreskin still covering a little of the livid red head. I rubbed the length a single time by instinct, then I let it work its charm. I sat back down with open legs to allow them to look, Mari kept giggling, while Bernardo blushed. His eyes were a little wide as he gazed at my member. He shook his head in denial searching for something in Mari's face, but she smiled up at him, nodding.

"Alright," he said, sighing. He let out another chuckle as he moved to my side. I adjusted my leg so it didn't touch him. Otherwise, I stayed still. He was close enough that I could hear his deep breathing, feel his heat, and smell the white boy scent. "Okay, okay," He smiled at me, I smiled back, trying to give him comfort.

I raised the leg on the other side and put my arms back on the couch. His smile slipped away as he grabbed me. For a second, my cock was his, black on white. He gasped, which he tried to disguise as a deep breath. He quickly let go of my now fully engorged cock, chuckling once again and looking away. At that moment, I looked at Mari, seeing something in her fixed smile, something that maybe Bernardo himself didn't see.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Bernardo said.

'Neither did Mari!' I thought.

But he grabbed my cock again. He was more secure in that grasp. He squeezed me a few times saying the next word so low it almost sounded like a sigh, "damn."

He wasn't looking at Mari for approval anymore. Had he noticed the same regretful look in her face? With sudden determination, he lowered his upper body, lowered his head towards my crotch as I watched surprised. He stopped, staring really closely at the head, then he parted his lips and pulled it inside.

I opened my mouth to moan, but I held myself in time. I avoided looking at Mari. The touch of his lips was so soft and warm...so gentle that it was aggressive.

"My god," he hummed on my cock, voice shaking, cock shaking, body shaking. I didn't think he realized he had said that aloud. He was a bit careless with his teeth; it was his first time and it showed. He stayed on the head, not trying to go for more than he could chew, I wanted to pat his head. His lips made smacking sounds as they pulled the skin of my cock head, like a lollipop. All I could do was bite my lip, still somehow by some miracle managed to hold back my moan when he tried to go a little deeper and gagged. He chuckled at his own misfortune, but my cock was still in his mouth, so I felt the vibrations of his powerful throat.

His tongue lolled around my head, where precum was probably flowing from the grip on the shaft. He squeezed like he was trying to milk me. And the strength was enough to feel my pulsing veins against his palm. Saliva started to run down the length, over cock and fingers, wetting my balls. My body shivered, eyelids fluttered, as I reclined my head and closed my eyes.

I admit that closing my eyes was also an escape. I felt an energy more and more negative coming from the other side, where Mari sat watching silently, I was afraid to look. Even though Bernardo was only able to mouth a third of the cock, his head was bobbing, concentrated. I didn't think he was aware that he was moaning, humming happily and hungrily. Had he forgot his girlfriend was right there?

"Hmmmmmm fuck," Bernardo moaned.

Yeah, I think he forgot. Bernardo pushed my cock deeper, managing a third, and quickly retreating with a groan. I licked and sucked my own lips, over and over. Very slightly, I began to move my hips upwards. I heard him moan in approval, so I kept going, increasing intensity, clenching my butt, pushing my cock up, until I was fucking his mouth. I felt his lips being dragged around my cock. Their pulling was bringing me close to cumming.

"Wait, stop, stop," I whispered. "I'm getting close."

His lips popped on the head and broke contact. When I opened my eyes, he was staring at me from below, body almost laying over me, strong hands on the ground holding him in place. "Really? I'm making you cum?" he said.

I nodded. He gave me a smug smile, then slowly reopened his mouth and took my cock inside again. A few seconds later, I was nutting his mouth. He didn't swallow, but still let me cum inside, then he spit it all over my cock and kept sucking. I gaped. I didn't expect that!

Neither had Mari, we heard a sob coming from the other side. We both looked, Mari was hiding her face with both hands, crying. Bernardo knelt on the ground, cleaning my jizz from his mouth, face tight and intense, ashamed all of a sudden. The cocky smile was gone completely. His voice shook with insecurity. "Mari?"

She cried loudly and stood up, running away to her bedroom. He went after her. I watched, numb. I heard him calling for her, apologizing, begging for her to open the door. I knew I should leave, so I dressed, hiding my spent soft cock, and got the hell out of there.

--

A week later, I walked into the cafe at midday, Mari was there without Bernardo. She saw me and pretended I didn't exist. So, I left. The memory of her boyfriend's happy face as he asked, "Really? I'm making you cum?" Still very clear in my mind.

Ten steps away from the entrance, I saw Bernardo in the parking lot, coming towards me. He was wearing his team's red jacket and tight jeans which revealed the big bulge in his crotch. He startled when he saw me. But quickly he decided to ignore me as well, averting his eyes. We were about to walk pass each other when he grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk?"

"About what?" I said calmly, while my heart skipped a beat.

"Not here. Mari is inside."

"I know. Where?"

"Can I go to your dorm later?" he asked.

"You can just call me, dude," I said.

"Can I come to your dorm?" he asked again, more urgent. "I'll explain. Please?"

"Alright, I'll tell you when my roommate won't be around."

He let me go and walked to his girlfriend. I stared at his large back, heart leaping in my chest as I imagined my cum all over that golden hair. I had a thing for begging blond guys.

--

Bernardo wanted to meet me in the middle of the night. It was a stupid idea, but it shone some light in his innocence. He wasn't used to going behind his girlfriend's back. I texted him through social media after he reached out to me, told him the best way to hide was to pretend we had nothing to hide.

"You come to my dorm room in the middle of the day, when I have some leisure, you know. Tell me when you have a break, just tell me and I'll manage things on my end," I said.

That turned out to be on a Wednesday when one of my teachers got sick and suspended class.

"What about your roommate?" Bernardo sent me.

"I'll deal with it."

"What if someone sees me?"

"Well, don't be seen, then." And after a moment of sending that text, I regretted it. I didn't want him to lose interest. "A lot of people come and go. Just get inside my room quickly like you own it, like you're used to. Don't wear your jacket."

He just sent an emoji of a raised thumb. I talked with Jerome on Tuesday night before sleep, saying that I would need the room for myself.

"Alright, then," Jerome said, looking at me from his pillow. The room was tight, holding our two beds, a table for studying and some room to walk. "I guess I'll spend the day with my girl."

"Which one?"

"Tamisha."

"I don't know that one."

"She's new. Fresh out of a small town."

I laughed, and he managed to sound hurt.

"Dude, I be telling you everything. Why don't you share? Don't ya trust me, huh, nigga?"

"It's not that, dude. It's different. You know it."

"I won't tell no one."

"It's Castanari, bro."

I heard him shuffling on the bed and looked at his shape raised up on his elbows.

"Bernardo Castanari? The linebacker in the football team?"

Oh, shit. I couldn't believe I told him. The strongest desire to flex my new conquest had taken over me. But Jerome wouldn't tell...would he? His surprise was actually very amusing, almost pleasurable.

"No way," he said after a few seconds.

"Alright, goodnight."

"Duuuuuuuude, no fucking way!"

I chuckled.

"Shut up, nigga! Walls have ears, bro."

"They're gonna think you're finally fucking me." Jerome said, managing to lower his voice. "Bro, no way. Bernardo...for real?"

I was really happy now, basking in his admiration.

"For real, bro."

"And...what is he?" he asked. I looked at him, confused. "You know, dude. Does he put it in you, or do you put in him?"

I thought, 'Oh, god.' Then said, "I definitely put it in him. You know I'm a top."

"I put nothing past you, my man."

"Thanks," I said.

"So, Bernardo Castanari, the prince boy, likes big black cock in his white ass, huh?" Jerome said, putting into words that make my dressed cock push against the blankets and form a tent.

"Well, we haven't fucked yet. He just blew me."

"One thing always leads to another!" Jerome said, chuckling. After a moment of silence, he said. "I'm actually a little jealous, not gonna lie."

I snapped my head around, surprised, but Jerome had turned his back on me. I didn't push him on that curious remark. I woke up with high hopes the next day. Jerome made no comment as we used the dorm showers, as promised, he left the room to myself. "Just try not to do stuff on my bed!" he said.

I fidgeted my way through the morning, unable to focus on textbooks or even games. I dressed up simply but intentionally revealing, shorts too tight around the crotch/butt and no underwear. I told Bernardo that my dorm room was already free, but he didn't respond. Then, I convinced myself to put on an underwear because I didn't want to look desperate or even make him uncomfortable. I laid down on my bed and tried my best to distract myself. After an hour, the briefs and the tight shorts began to feel too tight. I imagined how bad it would be if I got a hard-on wearing them, which would probably happen.

I was butt naked, trying to look for something looser, when Bernardo arrived. I stood up, startled and not just a little embarrassed by the blonde's bewildered look. My dick dangled free for a few seconds. I pulled the same tight white briefs back on, in silence.

"You told me to come in like I owned it!" he said, unapologetic.

"Well, that you did." I smiled. "So, talk."

He wore a grey hoodie, large loose grey pants that even hid his shoes. His blond hair looked a little messy, like he had been in a hurry. His cheeks were red as he stared at me in silence.

"You wanted to talk in person. So, talk."

"Well..." he looked around at Jerome's things, avoiding me. "I want to try again!"

"No!" I said, taking him by surprise.

"What?"

"I don't want to do it."

A few seconds of quietness. "But then why..."

"You and your girlfriend promised me you were okay with it. Then later, I was the villain. She was my friend and she doesn't even look at me anymore, like it was my fault."

"Now, see." he said, coming a few steps closer. "This time she's not here. She doesn't need to know."

"It's cheating."

He cringed.

"I just want to know if I like it."

I raised my eyebrows.

"I was drunk," he said defensively. "I-I wasn't thinking straight."

"Hey, I did not take advantage of you!" I said, a little loudly, offended by the implication. "Don't be coming at me with that bullshit, white boy!"

He must have seen something in my face because he took a step back. "Jordan, hey, man, I'm not saying that...you didn't take advantage of me. But I was drunk...I don't know if it was the alcohol that...the things I did...I almost..." He looked lost; words abandoned him it seemed. His eyes pleaded.

"Fine, white boy. Fine."

"Okay!" he said, sighing then smiling.

I told him to sit down as I locked the door and I put on some loud music. Which everyone did when they wanted privacy, I should've done that way sooner. Hopefully, nobody listened to our little exchange.

"Britney Spears?" he said, making a disgusted face.

"Yeah, why? Is there a fucking problem?"

He shook his head. I sat down on Jerome's bed, opposite to him. I looked him straight in the eye.

"This time, I make the rules, alright?"

Bernardo sat down a little straighter.

"I'm not doing any fag shit like kissing or getting a dick up my ass," he said.

I sighed, fighting hard not to pinpoint his hypocrisy. "I don't want to kiss your damn mouth, white boy!" I said, a little rudely. "If I did, you would kiss me or get the fuck out, understand? Or you can find another dick to suck."

"Then what?" He said after a few seconds of hard stare.

"I'm not gonna be quiet this time. And I'm gonna touch you. Touch your hair, your face..." I was wearing those damn tight briefs which belonged in the trash. I needed to release my cock now before the erection hurt it. Bernardo was eyeing my volume. "Are you sober now?"

"Yeah."

I stood up, walked in front of him, placing hands on hips, and nudged my crotch forward. He tilted backwards as I got closer, leaning on his arms.

"Wait." He said, breathing hard. He looked up, then his eyes were called back to my crotch, where the long, curved cock was shown through the briefs which restrained it painfully. "Fuck!" He said. We stayed like that for ten seconds before he took the initiative and tried to pull down my briefs. "Shit, it's fucking tight." It was, and I tried to hide my pain.

"It's because of you!" I said. This could have gone both ways. He could've laughed at my incredibly cheesy line or like it. From the way he blushed, I think it was the latter. He finally managed to set my poor cock free right in front of his face.

"Take it off all the way!" I said. Which he did, helping me step off the damned briefs, throwing them on my bed. While he was leaning over, my cock touched his hair, soft and beautiful, for just a moment. He didn't say anything, but I knew he was pretending.

He grabbed my thighs and positioned himself better and stared right at my big dick before parting his lips and mouthing the head. He was tense and stiff, barely moving, like my cock was just taking a nap in his mouth. It was still glorious then I grabbed his hair. He stopped and looked up at me, about to complain, when he stopped himself and came back to my cock. He let me touch his beautiful soft blond hair, and I caressed him, not able to keep up the tough act, he was beautiful.

For a moment, I wondered if he really wasn't enjoying. Maybe last time the alcohol really did something because he was not into it. His mouth was warm around me, only the head, like last time. Slowly, he used his tongue around it, but the soul wasn't in it. He wasn't making faces, moaning, muttering to God. He stopped again, cleaning saliva from his chin, took a deep breath. I now feared he would leave, he was straight, and he didn't like it. He would go back to his girlfriend. She would win.