Bernice Cuckolds Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Horace is on the other extension, if that's okay with you, Margaret."

"Perfect."

Margaret carefully went through the three main rules: truthfulness, obedience, and love. If they wanted to play, they always had to tell the truth, they had to obey their orders, and they had to participate in a spirit of open-heartedness and affection. They would be provided with a "safe word" to use if they felt they had reached a limit or

needed to shut things down.

Margaret thought she had made things perfectly clear, but Horace's response gave her pause.

"But how will your Master know what we want and need? How will he know how to satisfy Bernice?"

It was a good thing that they were all just on the phone, so the Potsdams couldn't see Margaret roll her eyes in annoyance. She pressed on.

"Horace, I don't think you quite understand. You are not hiring a gigolo to do as you or Bernice specify. You are not paying a hefty fee that allows you to have a say in the matter. You have asked the assistance of a skilled Dom in providing the sexual satisfaction to Bernice that you cannot. Master is granting you a favor for you to even be present and wank your little willy as he does so. It is not for Master to follow your wishes. It is for you to follow his. If you do not trust that he can satisfy Bernice, then perhaps we should not proceed. I'm so sorry, Bernice, but I sense a real problem here."

Margaret hated playing hardball with the desperate couple, but they really were being clueless. They needed to get a handle on the power dynamics they were playing with.

It was Bernice's turn to have her say.

"Horace, you tiny-dicked excuse for a husband, would you just shut up? You are on the verge of spoiling the arrangement that I tried so hard to set up. I have no doubt that Margaret's Master can bring me off. I've heard the evidence every night for months on end. I suggest you just butt out, like the good little cuckold you apparently wish to be, and let us get on with it!"

Margaret wished she could somehow high-five Bernice over the phone, but she made do with a quiet sigh of agreement. Horace was shamed into silence.

"Okay, then. Bernice, I think you understand where things stand. Would tomorrow mid-afternoon work for you and Horace to present yourselves at Master Will's door? Say, at 3:00 PM on the dot?"

"We will be there, Margaret. Thank you for your patience. I certainly look forward to it. Should I dress in any special way?"

"Bernice, there are no special requirements. If I were you, I would just dress nicely in an attractive outfit, with a layer or two of undergarments underneath, in a way that makes you feel sexy and desirable. I am sure that Master Will can take it from there."

* * *

Bernice hadn't felt this excited in years. She had a strong hunch that Master Will could tease and humiliate her into a state of utter abandonment. She had always fantasized surrendering herself to an overpowering alpha male, but Horace was hardly that. He was hardly even a beta male! He was a kind man, a gentleman, and many other things, but overpowering he was not.

Bernice carefully cleaned and prepared her body for Master Will to possess it. She was terribly excited that a real man -- not her pathetic husband -- was going to ravish her. This is what she had craved for so long. She hardly cared what Will was going to do to her specifically, just as long as he did it!

She helped Horace make himself presentable, in a nice dress shirt and a fresh pair of corduroy trousers. Left to his own devices, Horace tended to wear the same worn shirt and trousers for days on end, giving the excuse that he rarely went anywhere and no one came to visit. But today was different! It was going to be very special, or at least Bernie hoped so. She was going to be shagged for the first time in years! She could feel a little tingle in her quim in anticipation.

At five to 3:00, Bernice took one last look in the mirror, pleased with what she saw. Her white fitted blouse was carefully ironed with the top two buttons unbuttoned allowing an enticing view of her cleavage. Her jewelry was simple but elegant: her best pearl necklace with matching earrings. Her flowery skirt billowed out from her wide hips, ending just at her knees. In a bit of whimsy, she wore little white ankle sox and a pair of shiny red Mary Janes with little straps and buckles. But the crowning touch was her little white cotton gloves. They made her look so dignified and proper, all the better to underscore her coming ravishment.

A spritz of her favorite perfume with its subtle fresh scent and she was ready. She went and opened their front door, and then took hold of the handles of Horace's wheelchair and pushed him out into the hallway, closing the door behind them and wheeling her cuckold hubby down the hall to Will's door. It was 3:00 on the dot when Horace leaned forward in his seat and knocked twice. He hoped he didn't live to regret what was about to occur. He had a strong hunch that their lives would never be the same.

* * *

Margaret opened the door and gave them a pleasant welcoming smile. Will had suggested that she could dispense with her usual slip and bra outfit and dress up to look her very best. No girdle perhaps, but otherwise her nicest satin lingerie and black nylon thigh-highs underneath her sleeveless mint green dress with the big white celluloid buttons down the front. Her white celluloid earrings and bracelet were nicely coordinated, as was her white satin collar with the little golden heart hanging down in front with a large "W" etched upon it.

"Welcome, welcome, please come in. Oh, Bernice you look so lovely! Just look at her, Master. Isn't she a nice big girl? Just the kind you like! May I present Bernice and Horace Potsdam?"

Will walked over and took Bernice's presented hand, raising it to his lips and kissing her little white gloved hand.

"Charmed, my dear. You do look very attractive, indeed. I'm Will, but you can call me Sir." Will gave Bernice a devilish grin.

Meanwhile, Horace had offered his limp-looking hand for a polite handshake. Will gripped his hand and gave it a strong crisp shake. Horace gasped an involuntary "Ouch!" and blushed in embarrassment.

"How do you do, young man! Ready for a good wank? Appropriately enough, your wife looks utterly ravishing. Thank you for the opportunity!"

"Here, why don't we place your wheelchair here where you can have a good view of the proceedings. Bernice you can share the settee with Margaret and I'll sit here opposite, as we have a nice glass of New Zealand Chardonnay to help relax ourselves before we begin. I find that a good cuckolding should not be rushed, but proceed at a leisurely pace. Don't you agree, Horace?"

The poor man squirmed in humiliation, blushing and looking down and at a total loss for words.

"Well, I, er . . ." he mumbled, letting his response just taper off.

Margaret passed out glasses of nicely chilled Chardonnay and Will proposed a toast once Margaret was seated beside Bernice.

"To our new friends, the Potsdams, who have arrived needful. May they depart satisfied, with naughty memories to take with them. Cheers!"

They each took a sip and smiled.

"Ah, nice and buttery, with a lovely bouquet, don't you think? That's rather how I imagine your naughty bits to be as well, Bernice."

Will gave their dignified guest a wink, as she displayed a mortified look. Margaret patted Bernice on her nice thick thigh and whispered.

"Not to worry dear, Master loves to tease, but it's all to build a mood. He likes to see if he can get things all nice and squishy just by making salacious remarks. He calls it verbal foreplay."

Will interjected, "Speaking of naughty bits, Bernice, I think now would be an excellent time for you to bunch your skirt up to your waist and show us your knickers. I hope you have nothing to hide."

"Yes, Sir. Please be kind. I've never done anything like this before, and I'm nervous."

Bernice had been squirming in her seat ever since she'd taken her first sip of wine, and that was about five sips ago. As she slowly lifted her skirt up for Will, she tried to look into his eyes and express her surrender to him. She so wanted to please him and have him want her.

"Master! Look! She's wearing Goose Cookers knickers covered with little 'Silly Goose' cartoons! How adorable! She really does look like a nice big girl now!"

"Yes, indeed. Very cute and tantalizing! Hmm, but is that a big wet spot down by your gusset? I thought I had detected the smell of marinating meat in the air. Can you pull your gusset aside and give me a naughty peek at your pudenda?

"Ah, perfect! Horace, I see that your wife has a big rude vagina, hairy, too. Just the way we like them, eh young man? Say, is that a little stiffy I spy in your pants? Feel free to bring it out and wank it at any time. That is part of our agreement, I believe."

Horace looked rather sheepish, but lost no time in unbuttoning his fly and letting his diminutive member poke out past his boxers. It was stiffer than it had been in quite some time. The humiliation of the whole situation was proving terribly exciting for him.

"Good job, Horace. Wank away, but try to pace yourself. No point in a premature ejaculation before I've even penetrated your lovely wife's big hairy drippy cunt. Speaking of which, Bernice, would you be so kind as to stand up for a moment, so that Margaret can help you remove your knickers? Gusset peeks are all very well, but there's nothing like having your whole twat on display."

Margaret knelt down and hooked her fingers into Bernice's childish knickers' elastic waistband and pulled them down over her bum and hips, all the way down to her ankles, allowing Bernice to step out of them. She rose and brought them to Will, who gave them a good long sniff, and then tossed them over to Horace.

"Here you go, Horace," he said cheerily, pronouncing his name as if it were 'Whore Ass'. The poor cuckold cringed, but gave them a thorough smell before wrapping them around his pecker.

Margaret then went off to get a few towels to cover the settee. Things had a way of getting rather wet when horny genitalia were involved. She brought them back and carefully covered the settee. Then she sat down next to Bernice and coyly raised her own dress, as well.

Horace's eyes nearly popped out of his eye-sockets when he saw Margaret's hairy pubic thicket poking out of her knickers' gusset. He grasped his knickers-wrapped little willy tightly, halting it from squirting.

"Yes, she is a hairy little bird, isn't she, Horace? I forbid her to shave or get a waxing. I prefer my women dark and hairy. Hear that, Bernice? If we continue with these little visits, I would like for you to just let your little curlies grow."

"Yes, Sir. It's not too difficult to just do nothing! Does that apply to my armpits as well?"

"Indeed it does, Bernice. Margaret, my pet, would you show yours to our guests?"

Margaret gave her shy little smile and raised her arms, displaying her auburn tufted pits to the couple. Horace gawked again and gripped his stiffened willy even tighter. He hadn't realized that the natural look could have such a strong affect on him. Perhaps if he'd known, he could have had Bernie cultivate the look years ago and he could have avoided this whole cuckold situation. But it was too late for that now. Master Will had his wife under his spell and Horace had no doubt that the servicing he would give her would exceed anything Horace was capable of. He resigned himself to his cuckdom, grateful at least that the humiliation being dished out seemed to get him excited.

"Bernice my dear, perhaps you could return Miss Margaret the favor and help her remove her knickers. I believe the government has issued a directive that 'parity' must be maintained at all times."

Bernice knelt at Margaret's feet and reached over and grasped the elastic waist band of her pastel green knickers and tugged as Margaret lifted her big bum enough to allow her undies to slide under her posterior and down her thighs and calves to her ankles. She lifted her feet and let Bernice pull them over her pumps.

"Please give them a big sniff, Bernice, and tell me what you smell. If you're going to play with us, you must harness your nosey tendencies and get used to sticking your nose in all sorts of nasty places. And, yes, I am well aware that you've stood outside my door more than once, furtively listening to our noises. Am I wrong?"

Bernice still knelt on the floor holding Margaret's big knickers in her hands and turned her head to give Will the most mortified look, her face flushed a bright pink, and her eyes glassy and frozen. She tried to will her trembling lips to answer.

"No, Sir. You are right. I'm so very sorry, Sir. I really am a compulsive peeper and eavesdropper. You have caught me out and you have every right to punish me as you see fit."

"Well, I'm glad we see eye to eye on this, my dear. Here, get up and bring Miss Margaret's knickers over and sniff them right before me. That's not the punishment, that's just an appetizer."

Bernice came over and stood contritely before Will. She brought the knickers right up to her nose and took a big whiff of Margaret's damp and soiled gusset. My God, she had never smelled another woman's intimate odors at such close quarters. She felt like the worst kind of pervert, found out and forced to do that which she deep down craved. She studied the gusset closely and gave it another strong whiff that almost sounded like a snort.

"Sir, these smell strongly of Miss Margaret's juices. It is almost like pressing my nose right between her labia! I'm afraid it's making my own slit drip."

"No, Bernice, not your slit!. Your cunt. Repeat after me, 'it's making my own cunt drip.'"

"It's making my own cunt drip, Sir."

"Smell anything else, you nosey girl?"

"Yes, I do, Sir. It's really quite complex and heady. I can see some urine stains and smell her pee, and even more distressing, I can see a big brown skid-mark which smells like, er, poop, Sir."

"Ah, very good, Bernice. You may now take them over to your husband for his enjoyment and stimulation. Every dog deserves a treat, now and then."

Horace grasped the ripe knickers and got into the spirit of the moment. He gave them a big sniff and barked "Woof woof!"

Margaret gave Will a mischievous grin over her knickers' state. At his direction, she had worn them two days in a row, allowing them to become quite odiferous. She and Master really were determined to give the needful couple a memorable time.

"Alright, ladies, and you too Horace, I think all of us are still overdressed, myself included. Let's move things along and get naked! Though stockings and ladies' shoes don't count. They add a certain charm to what will go on."

Everyone disrobed without further delay. Bernice gave her husband an assist in removing his trousers and boxers as he unbuttoned his shirt. Soon they were all naked except for Margaret's white pumps and black thigh-highs and Bernice's white ankle-sox and red Mary Janes. They also retained their jewelry.

"Bernice, why don't you come over here to receive your punishment. Naughty girls who peep and snoop deserve a bare-handed spanking on their big bare arses. Drape yourself across my lap and brace yourself. My my! You really are a big girl. Your thighs are just massive!

"I think that a dozen good swats should do the trick. Just enough to warm you up and get the juices flowing, but not so many that it interferes with your shagging to come."

Will was taking his time, running his hands all over Bernice's cheeks and thighs, gently caressing and fondling them.

"Your flesh is so soft and smooth, my dear. Did you powder your bum this morning?"

"I did, Sir. I wanted it to be specially nice for your touch."

"Very thoughtful of you, Bernie. Well, this may be a little harsher touch than you anticipated, but that's life. Do try to keep your cries to a low volume if you can. You don't want to add to our already scandalous reputation, I hope."

Will gave a light practice spank to each cheek, as a kind of alert, and then set to work methodically giving a ringing swat back and forth to her buttocks and thighs. Bernice squirmed and tried to evade the stinging blows, but there was of course no escape. She experienced the pain as a rising heat that was engulfing not only her posterior, but her pussy as well. It was just starting to spread through her body when the spanking ceased.

"Please, Sir! Don't stop now! I need at least another dozen to feel properly sorry for my snoopy eavesdropping. It feels like I was just about to achieve blast off! More, please!"

"Your wish is my command, my big juicy girl. Let's reboot your System. Here, I'll push your re-set button."

Will stuck his thumb in his mouth and covered it in spittle. Then he placed it on her anal sphincter and pushed. He pressed until it popped through her anal ring and he wiggled it around in her rectum as she gave a squeal of excited delight. Then suddenly, Will popped it out and began spanking again, with an even stronger rain of slaps. That did it. As Bernice received her final swat -- an especially noisy slap -- she bucked and ground her twat against Will's hairy thigh and enjoyed a ferocious cum, her pelvis jerking and twitching involuntarily until she went limp with a long satisfied sigh.

"Oh my God," she thought. "I think I need to be naughty more often. That was amazing."

* * *

While Bernice was receiving her spanking, Margaret and Horace were not idle. They had both been diddling themselves during Will's bum- fondling lead-up to Bernice's punishment, but Margaret felt a stab of sympathy when she glanced over at Horace and saw his rather forlorn expression as he wanked his little willy. She jumped up and went over to him and pried his pecker out of his grasp. She popped it in her mouth and gave it a good suck. It was really quite rigid, but thin and short, rather like a rectal thermometer, she thought.

"Dr. Potsdam, I'm feeling all hot and bothered. I think you need to take my temperature. Here, let me help you administer it."

Margaret stood up, stuck two fingers in her mouth and got them all drooly. Then she lubed her sphincter and lowered herself onto Horace's lap, fitting her anus onto his modest "thermometer" and pushing down with her rump. It slid right in and gave her a lewd tickling sensation.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "Very nice! I hope you don't mind, Doctor!"

Horace was in seventh heaven, almost out of his mind with this unexpected treat. He pressed his face up against Margaret's bare back and started licking her sweat with his tongue. He hugged her tight, with his arms around her waist, and his hands all over her low-hanging titties. As best he could, he tried to thrust in and out of her rectum, making her utter little squeals of delight.

As he dimly thought about it, it dawned on Horace that if Bernice was cuckolding him, Margaret was rather unwittingly cuckolding Master Will! Not intentionally of course, and not technically, as Margaret and Will were not married, nor were they monogamous. Still, with her spontaneous gesture of horny sympathy, Margaret had eased the sting of his humiliating cuckdom just a tad, enough to put the first smile on his face that day.

* * *

As Will finished Bernice's spanking and was applying some soothing cream to her reddened globes, he glanced over at Horace and spied Margaret rising off of the cuckold's lap, his miniature wiener now shrunken and spent.

"What, ho! My dear! A little side activity I see?"

"Yes, Sir! I was feeling myself getting rather hot, so I requested the Doctor take my temperature with his rectal thermometer."

"I see. And were you indeed hot, my impetuous tart?"