Bernice Cuckolds Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite! But it's much better now that he irrigated my rectum with a special injection."

"Very well, my dear. Bernice, you took your spanking so well that I think you deserve a delicious snack. Stay right on my lap for the moment. My pet, would you come here with that nice creampie for our guest?"

Bernice was a bit baffled. Creampie? She thought to herself. What's that? Is that like a cream cake? But before she could ask, Margaret was right in front of her head, backing her big bum up to her face presenting it to be cleaned. Bernice realized that her husband's spunk was beginning to leak from Miss Margaret's arse-hole and it was her task to clean it all out. She shivered in humiliation, but began to lick and suck. The taste was indescribably funky. She found that she had to grip her hostess's buns and pull them farther apart to get a better tack on her snack.

Bernice utterly surrendered to her demeaning task, reveling in her debasement. Just a few days ago, she would have been petrified at such an unthinkable activity, but here she was obediently sucking her husband's cum out of her neighbor's rectum. Again, she felt an aroused heat spread throughout her body, while her cunt dripped its juices.

She was so grateful to her loving hosts. They knew that deep down she was a perverted slut craving defilement. She felt so squishy and squirmy, rubbing her sopping cunt against Master Will's thigh. She excitedly felt his middle finger penetrate her juicy cunt and cover itself in her juices. He then slid it out and stuck his big digit up her anus to its hilt, sliding it around and in and out. OMG! It was so dirty yet exciting. She could feel the tension build within her.

Margaret pushed what felt like the final dollop of Horace's gloop out of her sphincter and into Bernice's sucking mouth. The poor woman suddenly gripped Margaret's buns tightly and gave a smothered groan as an intense orgasm seized her just as Margaret emitted a post-creampie fart right in her face. Bernice breathed it in, as if it were a fine perfume, her senses so scrambled that she could no longer differentiate between a foul stench and a lovely bouquet. All she knew was that it was intense . . . very intense.

* * *

"Alright, friends, I think we could all use a break for some tea and cream cakes. I don't know about you, but I need to recharge my batteries for our final play of the day. Margaret, my pet, I'll fix the char while you assist our guests if they feel the need to clean-up a bit or use the loo. We've got two guest robes hanging in the bathroom that they are welcome to throw on, and I'll grab mine and yours from the bedroom. No need, I think, to get all dressed again, quite yet."

Over a nice cuppa in the breakfast nook, Will put forth a proposal. As a bit of variety for their final play, he suggested they relocate to the bedroom in the Potsdams' flat. Perhaps that would make it nice and familiar for Bernice as she received her shagging. Of course, what was left unsaid was that it might make it even more humiliating for Horace to witness his wife being taken in their own marital bed! It might also help spread the noise issue around, in order to keep the other tenants guessing.

Bernice and Horace were, by now, used to following Will's and Margaret's orders, no matter how humiliating or lewd. They had discovered that, contrary to their worst fears, obeying Master Will and Miss Margaret seemed to invariably lead to sexy fun for all. Horace was still basking in the glow of taking Margaret's rectal temperature with his "thermometer". He certainly hadn't seen that coming! In just two hours or so, he had become used to his new identity as a cuckold, and despite the humiliation, he found it strangely titillating and exciting. What had begun as a desperate measure, had quickly evolved into an intimate friendship, albeit one a bit depraved.

Bernice was glad that she had made their bed with clean linens today, while she was killing time waiting for 3 o'clock to arrive. It was an old bed frame, a bit creaky, but the mattress was fairly new and comfortable, unlike the old one it had replaced. She rather liked the idea of receiving her shagging in her own bedroom. She knew she'd feel cozy and relaxed, surrounded by all her familiar clothes and belongings. It would be just fine.

Will proposed that the Potsdams gather their clothes and dress just enough to pass muster if another tenant were to see them coming down the hall to their flat. Then, once they had unlocked their door and the coast was clear, Will and Margaret would scamper down in their robes lickity split. Will enjoyed taking little risks that would scandalize other stuffy tenants if they were seen. It might add a little zest to their otherwise muted lives.

* * *

Once Bernice and Horace had returned to their flat, and Will and Margaret had joined them in their robes, Bernie led the way to the bedroom, pushing Horace in his wheelchair and parking it on the far side of the bed where he'd be able to witness her ravishment. She once again pulled his trousers off, while he unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it in the corner. Then she disrobed, came around to pull the covers and top sheet down, and clambered into bed, lying in the middle on her back, her legs spread wide. Will removed his robe, handed it to Margaret, and got in bed, kneeling between Bernice's calves. Margaret dropped his robe and hers at her feet and knelt on them.

"Bernice, please stretch your arms out to hold hands with Horace and Miss Margaret. They will help keep you snuggly in place as you get serviced. All ready then?"

"Yes, Sir! I'm terribly horny and need it badly. I don't mind if you get a bit rough with me. I'm your big juicy girl to shag like a real man. I hope you're paying close attention, Horace!"

Horace winced a bit as he nodded, but his diminutive peter was already stiff in anticipation of his humiliation as a cuckold. He held it tightly with one hand and grasped Bernie's white glove-clad right hand with his other.

Bernice felt lovingly restrained as Will slid his arms under her knees and moved her thighs up to where he could kiss and lick her inner thighs. Bernie shivered and twitched as she was very sensitive there. She breathed raggedly and made little grunting sounds.

"Sir!" she uttered in a low husky voice. "That feels so good. Are you going to kiss your big juicy girl's cunt the way she needs it?"

"Yes, Bernie, I know you are needful. I want you to be all drippy and juicy so that I can better cram my prick up your hairy twat."

"Oh, Sir! I do love your touch. It makes me feel all hot and squishy!"

Will petted and fondled Bernie's big outer labia and then used his thumbs to pull them more open to better reach her pink inner love flaps. He pushed his nose between the very moist tissues and glided it up to her clitoral nest at the top of her vulva, supplementing his slide with his tongue. He sucked on his right middle finger, covering it in drool, and then pushed it between her labia. It was almost like fingering a virgin. While Bernie's twat gave the appearance of being large, its vaginal cavity was remarkably tight, only having had Horace's little member up it for the last 30 years and rarely even that for the last decade.

"Oh, Sir! Your finger feels so big! It makes me feel all ticklish! Please suck my little bean, too."

Will moved his tongue around the periphery of her love bump and gave little kissy sucks to her clitty. Bernie bucked and squirmed, especially when his finger found her G-spot and began to stroke it. She began to feel as if she was about to fall off a very high cliff.

"Are you ready for my cock up your cunt, Bernice? I know it's been a long time since you received a proper shagging. Your cunt feels very tight around my finger."

"Oh, God! Your cock may destroy me, but I don't care. Push that fucker in, Sir, pleeeaase!"

Will didn't think his tool was going to destroy Bernie's cunt exactly -- he was approaching this carefully -- but he enjoyed her heated fantasy. Will parked his blood-engorged member right at Bernie's entrance and reached for her saggies and gave them a squeeze and a twist. He mashed them all around, causing Bernie to cry out in pleasure. It hurt so good. As Sir tugged her titties, she could feel his cock begin its entry into her drippy cunt. It was as if he was pulling himself in by using her breasts as fleshy grips. The ache in her tits and the ache in her tight cunt complimented each other, the aches turning to burning pleasure as he began to pump her.

"Sir! It feels so good! You make my cunt feel stuffed and hungry. It's okay to push it hard. I can take it! I'm being a very naughty girl and you need to punish me! Shag me as hard as you can."

"Alright, Bernie. You asked for it."

Bernice was squirming all over as she took her pounding. This was the best she had ever felt. She pushed her pelvis back against Will's bone, grinding and grunting. She was covered in sweat and could smell her own excitement. God, what an odor! She felt reduced to a rutting animal and loved it so.

"Fuck! Oh My God! Yes, please! Slam it! Anngh! Anngh! Ahhhhhhh...!"

The pair wrestled each other for what seemed like forever, making rude sounds as their bodies slapped together. Bernice was no longer teetering at the edge of a cliff, she was plunging off it, screaming all the way down in a convulsive orgasm. Will looked down and could see her heated love juice spurt from her pee-hole, soaking his pubes. He had just enough control to pull his gnarly cock out of the twitching woman and shoot his ropes of spunk all over her belly and titties.

Horace and Margaret let go of her hands, allowing Bernice to move her arms around to hug Will like she was hanging on for dear life.

"Holy Fuck! That was wonderful, Sir! Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Will smiled and gave her a loving kiss, and then gently lay down beside her and closed his eyes. But before he faded out, he spoke to Bernice's new cuckold.

"Horace, I believe there's a creampie waiting just for you. Enjoy it while it's hot."

Margaret got up from kneeling on her side of the bed and walked around to assist Horace in climbing into bed. She saw that he had a happy grin stretching across his face, as he crawled over to his prone wife's form. It was finally time for dessert!

The End

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments or messages of a positive or constructive nature are appreciated. I am grateful to everyone who has shown their support.]

[This story was inspired by both EmilyJames51's and SamScribble's stories (and those of MaryR and MaryGrangerx). If you haven't checked out their stories, I highly recommend them. As always, I am indebted to my dear friends LeslieJones and Margaret_Jenkins for editorial suggestions, proofing, and moral support. More about Goose Cookers knickers can be found in Leslie's series, "A Very Shameful Punishment".]