Berry Satisfied

Story Info
Their lazy Sunday together took a different turn.
1.7k words
4.49
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What are you searching for?', he asked. She mumbled about being hungry and went to open the fridge door. Dissatisfied, she proceeded to try her luck with the freezer. 'There's no Ben and Jerry's. I'm sorry!', he apologized. She came back to the living room holding a box of chocolate-covered strawberries. They recognized them from their steamy weekend back at the cabin. She found a seat beside him and made herself comfortable on the sofa. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. The strawberry was frozen but they both were a fan of the chocolate coating at the base. She popped one halfway into her mouth and he pulled in close to bite it out. She moaned as their lips touched. He looked down at the box of frozen delights and got a wild idea. 'Come, you're hungry, right? I have something for you.' He pulled her up and guided her to his bedroom.

His bedroom was nice. Pleasant shades of blue and gray covered every corner. There were modern lamps on both sides of the bed and it had four pillows stacked up. He placed something on the side table and pulled her to bed with him. He started off with soft kisses and brushed her hair away from her face. He hopped on top of her and started to pull every item of clothing away. She tried to do the same but he didn't let her remove his T-shirt. He pulled away like a tease and kissed her. She tried to feel his naked chest beneath the t-shirt. He pulled away again and settled between her slightly parted legs.

Her shaved pussy was in full view. He could see her rosy dark clit and layers of those pink pussy lips. He took a whiff of her sweet pussy and gently kissed, and nibbled on her soft mound. He spread them apart and reached out to the side table. She sighed and rolled her eyes back. She slowly turned around to notice the box of frozen chocolate-covered strawberries. He took one frozen strawberry in his hand and rolled it on the closest nipple he could find. 'Mmmhmmm!' The prickly texture of the strawberry tickled her senses. He watched her moan and got the encouragement he needed. He pulled another cold berry out and gently pressed it against her other boob. She tilted her head back, 'Ooooooh, what.. is.. this..' She moaned in bed and reached out to stroke his dick. He grew erect and big in her hand almost instantly.

He took another berry, brought it close to her wet pussy, and rubbed it. The ice-cold strawberry rubbing against her heated pussy felt amazing. They watched each other's expressions change as she continued to stroke his dick. He could feel her soft hand wrapped around his cock, picking up the rhythm and pumping her fist. With one hand still on her boob, and the other stroking her pussy, he brought the strawberry covered in pussy juice close to her face. He put it halfway in his mouth and kissed her. She moaned and bit the other half to complete their kiss. It felt so raw and dirty. They could taste her pussy juice with the chocolate and strawberry. 'Do you want to know what's running through my mind?', he asked. She moaned with her eyes half shut and whimpered a yes. He pulled a cold fresh strawberry out from the box and spread her legs wider. Her vagina was dripping and glistening with her pussy juice. She was disappointed to lose grip of his long hard dick as he pulled away. He bent down and settled between her legs again.

He slowly started to push the fruit into her canal. A wave of pleasure shot right through her body. She moaned in ecstasy. The chocolatey bottom of the strawberry's tip peeped out. He pressed that chocolate tip with his finger and gently pushed it around in a circular motion. She could not comprehend what was going on but felt the cold rough texture of the strawberry pricking her vagina. He bent his head closer to her pussy and nudged the strawberry tip with his nose. He pulled back and nudged it again. He pushed it again, but this time with his tongue. He slowly started fucking her with the strawberry. He could hear her soft faint moans growing louder.

He decided to experiment and hungrily bit the chocolate base and munched it against her pussy. His beard brushed against her sensitive lips and she grabbed his hair tight. She let out a loud moan. What was left was a half-eaten strawberry stuck at her pussy hole. His hands were now under her round ass, and his thumb started to massage the outer areas near her vagina in circular motions. He dived back in to munch on her clit. The gradual massage assisted to pop the half-eaten strawberry out of her vagina and her hips bucked under his grip.

'Looks like I popped your strawberry', he joked. He locked her hips tight and munched away. It felt raw and her inner thighs started to feel bruised. She watched how his head was buried between her legs and held onto his broad shoulders. He skillfully teased her clit with one finger and pushed two fingers into the entrance of her vagina. He finger fucked her and dabbled around with her pussy. He tried up and down. He could hear a smile in her moans. He tried rubbing in a circular motion. Her hips bucked harder this time and she moaned louder. Looks like we have a winner. Circular motion it is. 'Fuck I am so close!', she screamed.

He didn't stop his brutal invasion and kept ramming his fingers into her. He pushed up and found the soft G-spot at the back of her entrance and started rubbing it while fingering her. He blew soft kisses around her labia and continued to rub her sensitive clit. This drove her over the edge and she started shuddering. 'I.. am... commmmmming!' He did not let go and kept the clit and pussy game on. He watched her clit throb, her pussy shake violently, and noticed how her fingers reached out to grab the bedsheet. She looked so beautiful when she came.

Her orgasm slowly subsided. Her face was flushed, her forehead was sweating, her neck was glistening and her nipples were erect. The whole room smelled of her. He inhaled the sweet scent and climbed up to kiss her. She moaned and passionately kissed him. He knew she had come hard just by the way she kissed him.

She gathered some energy back and climbed to sit on top of him. He playfully grabbed her ass cheeks while she tried riding. She could feel his dick grow hard under her and she had a strong urge to please him. She bent forward and grabbed a strawberry. He caught her boobs and made a good attempt at motorboating. She moaned and rubbed fruit onto her lips. She kept teasing his dick with her entrance as she gyrated over him.

She quickly climbed off of him and bent down to catch his dick in her mouth. He encouraged her action and subconsciously thrusted his pelvis up. She held the shaft in her hand and began a trail of soft kisses all the way down. But he jerked away the second he felt her lips on him. Her lips felt ice cold! Must have been from the strawberry! The entire side that she kissed was burning cold! But that discomfort washed away as she suddenly gulped his cock into her soft warm mouth. She pushed his long cock deeper in and started choking. She loved gagging on his dick. She wasn't a big fan of deepthroat, but his dick was different. She loved everything about it - the length, the slight curve, and the promising girth.

What he loved about this afternoon was that his girlfriend was gobbling his dick. What he loved, even more, were the mirrors on his wardrobe doors. He could see her glistening wet pussy dripping with cum from where he was lying down. Her round ass was perked up in the air, and he couldn't help but imagine invading that ass of hers. He was so tempted to hold her hair tighter and thrust his member deeper into that tight throat of hers, but controlled his animalistic urge. His throat felt dry and he could feel his balls tighten. He was going to come soon, he could feel it. He watched her beautiful lips around his hard dick and couldn't believe how lucky he was. "Babe, I might come soon..", he warned her. She quickly looked up and climbed on top of him.

They both groaned in unison when her tight wet pussy consumed his dick. He held her waist and helped as she bounced up and down his hard cock. Her boobs bounced along and he was mesmerized by her dark puffy nipples. He pulled her closer and bit it without any warning. She squealed in pain and he kissed her hard to hush her. She was now lying on top of him and he took charge and started thrusting hard into her. She moaned against his lips and he squeezed her waist. He loved her soft warm pussy. He could feel her pussy wet from her cum. He was sliding in and out of her and was getting close to coming. "Aaahh, go slower, you're going to tear my pussy!", she bit his ear and moaned.

What he did next surprised her. He flipped her to the side and switched them to a missionary position. He found her hands and locked their fingers together. He slid his cock out and rammed it all the way. She screamed in shock and he brushed her lips with his. He murmured soft sweet apologies with moans that only they both could understand. He fucked her slowly and brought her body at ease. She hugged him tight and locked her legs around his waist. He started picking up the pace again and slowly unleashed that animalistic urge he had locked in so far.

He fucked her long and hard. He kept his strokes long but fast. He was hitting every sensitive spot he knew. She moaned his name hard and started panting. He felt her pussy tighten and he knew it was time. He hugged her tight and they came - together. They moaned and kissed hard as they came. He felt the load on his balls lighten and smiled at her. She kissed his forehead and smiled back. He felt his dick limp but let it stay inside her, as they cuddled and hugged each other to sleep.