All Comments on 'Berserker: Captive of a Viking Ch. 04'

by lottieH

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
You're back!

Thank you, thank you for more of this story. I found it captivating when I first found it. There is so much depth to enjoy. Hope the writer's block is cured and you can send out the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Really well done, wonderfully imaginative characters.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 13 years ago
FINALLY!!!!

I fell in love with this story early on and I was extremely excited to see an update!!! I hope to see more in the near future!!!!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
well worth the wait

thanks for comming back.

please continue ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another wonderful chapter!!

I loved this story when I first found it and have been waiting for you to post another chapter. Thanks so much for the update and please, please don't keep us waiting as long for another :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
I like this story.

Glad you could come back to it. Keep the chapters coming... it's good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OMG! I can't believe you updated!!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
A great adventure!

I'm enjoying the characters as they are revealed, the pragmatic Asegill and the mistrustful Francine.

For my own part, I'd prefer that you opted for one point of view, telling the story from the perspective of just one of the characters, or that of an omniscient narrator. For example, see this section:

"Besides, I could never have a relationship with someone so... Powerful. It wasn't the word I expected to think of, but it did fit. He holds way to(o) much power over me. Francine took a sip of water from a cup on the platter. Not only physically but sexually and social status, he was a captain after all. No I had always found peace in balance, maybe not soul searing passion."

You switch from telling the story from a first person point of view, to third person when Francine drinks, back to first person. That causes me to stumble as a reader and interferes with the pleasure of the story.

Definitely your tale is worthy of appearing in the best possible light. I have my fingers crossed that you do continue it.

dbergendbergenalmost 13 years ago
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Thanks so much for updating!! for the past year I have been checking every few weeks in the hope that you would continue the story. Keep up the good work! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So glad your back!!!

It's been a long time, but it was worth the wait...Please give us more...I love this story...You definately have a gift for story telling and I can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, more, more!!!

Just found your story and LOVE it! Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't stop!!!

pleaseeeee dont leave us hanging again! I need more asap! LOVE it so far can't wait for next update!! please please please ASAP!!!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
It's been a long time...

Will there be anymore installments to this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree--Next chapter Please!

This kind of story reminds me of a series I read that was/is one of the best I have ever read by Diana Galbadron. Love these type of stories; keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please don't stop

I loveeee your story! Please write more you have a talent and I am exited for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! PLEEEEEASEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need another chapter

Please write another chapter.... I have waited too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
further developments?

I read this first time months ago, and i keep checking it every time i go online to see if you've added another chapter! I'm literally hanging on to your every word here! Please post another chapter, this story is sososo delicious, and by far my fave on this site :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Don't let it go unfinished...

owairakaowairakaabout 11 years ago
having a mini tantrum

Its been how long? And still no change. I know this sounds grumpy however when youve waited and waited even longer than one normally should for any new submissions and all you see is the same ole same ole. I cant help but feel like so many other readers... let down. I hope you'll finish what youve started. Too many stories go incomplete on Lit. Seems like writers go to all the effort to put yourselves out there then... you bail out and leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue your story!

This is such a great story, please forget all the reservations that you may have and continue this wonderful tale.It has such a fresh approach...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waiting

Please continue writing... it is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it, I love it

I want some more of it!

stihlman77stihlman77over 10 years ago
Like the others, I'm begging for more!

Your story is fantastic! I'm loving every single line, and really hoping you continue! You know the Vikings well, and your writing is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this, and please, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loving it!!

more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

MORE NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I feel like I'm hanging over the edge of a cliff! I need to know what happens! D:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I need an ending

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

This story is amazing, one of the best written stories on this site, won't you please continue it and bring it to a satisfying finish? Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue please :-)

This is a great story and great writing!!! I really do hope you one day find the inspiration to finish this fine story. Will be looking in on it fro time to time to see if it is continued :-)

vulpesavulpesaover 9 years ago
I encourage you to continue.

This story is awesome. I'm enthralled so please continue writing it. You have my full support. I feel like crying at how there isn't more of this story to read at this moment. I've been scouring this sight for a good read amd this hits my expectations spot on. I can't wait to find out more about Asegill and for when Francine finally admits to herself and well as to him how she truly feels.

breia22breia22over 9 years ago
ending please

Awesome story! Please finish the story!!👍👍👍💯💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why am I not surprised...

...yet another Literotica Unfinished story.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Frustrated

This is why I don't bother with WIP stories.

And I wish literotica would categorize stories by if they are completed or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue

I really like your story and hope you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you :)

I love your story! I feel like i have watched it in my mind, so the details you give to draw the picture is very good (it would be a nice tv series). Please write more chapter

Reborn1997Reborn1997over 7 years ago
Come on

Look unless you died, or have been kidnapped I think you owe the people who have read your story so far, the courtesy to finish this story!!! Come on please finish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please finish the story!!! It is soooo good but so disappointing that you abandoned it just when things were heating up!!!!

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
8 years

8 years with no more chapters. I'm afraid Lottie is not coming back. Very sad.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 4 years ago
Covid 19

Maybe this could be a good time to revive the story. It was very engaging but Francine's stubbornness was starting to irk so maybe not!

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago

I agree with those pleading for more story! Please consider gifting your readers by continuing the adventures of Francine and Asegill. Thank you.

-g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous