Bésame

Story Info
Rosa has a deep desire to have sex with her Latino boss.
871 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story

"I've never wanted someone to fuck me so bad," Rosa thought as she gazed at her boss. He was mixing some concoction in a large pot. She looked at his hands; her mind went to the things she wanted those hands to do to her.

"Rosa Pisona," Carlos looked sharply at her. "Why you no clean," he spat as he pointed to the messy counter with spilled teas across it.

"I'm sorry boss I clean it now," Rosa apologized trying to mimic his broken English as if it made it easier to understand her.

Rosa scurried for a rag and began to clean the counters. "I couldn't help it, you keep distracting me..." she thought to herself. Carlos always called Rosa a whore, lazy, and other sexual comments in Spanish to her. Luckily she understood most of it because she had studied that language.

"At first I would've been angry you just called me pisona, but now I try not to contain my excitement for your degrading words." She thought to herself as she finished cleaning her mess.

"It's clean now sir," Rosa said avoiding eye contact with her boss.

-----

After a long day of work everyone had left except Rosa and Carlos.

"Why am I always behind when I count the money," she thought to herself as she just finished her task.

"Here is the money boss," she said as she handed him the envelope of money.

"Good very good," he said as his tired eyes looked at Rosa.

Rosa had a weird impulsive narrative strike her. "Carlos..." she hesitated. "Would you ever..."

Carlos interrupted her "What?"

Rosa whispered "fóllame."

Carlos raised his brow with shock. "Yea... When?" he mumbled.

Rosa was shocked. Was this a joke to him? Or was he serious?!

"Now." she laughed as she said it red and embarrassed.

"Okay." Carlos said as he grabbed her shoulders. He grabbed the bag of money he placed on the ice chest and brushed it aside.

"Huh?" Rosa uttered as she looked back at him.

Carlos forcefully pushed Rosa's body flat on the ice chest, her ass up in the air. Both the erotic action and the coldness made her shiver.

"Take out your pants," Carlos demanded.

"Oh... O-okay." Rosa did as he said and took her pants off. She looked around both ways as if to see if anyone was watching.

Her cunt began to pulse with desire as she heard the buckle of his belt come undone. Carlos threw his apron on the floor and began to caress her ass as it lay up in the air.

"So he likes ass more than tits..." she thought to herself as she suddenly felt the tip of his penis brush against her lips.

Before Rosa could utter anything Carlos placed his body weight onto her and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy.

God the smell of him. His breath onto the back of her neck. The smallest things made her uncontrollably wet.

"Puta be quiet," he whispered. Rosa didn't realize she began to be so verbal. She couldn't control herself.

"Yes sir," she whispered back.

Carlos began to thrust harder into her tight pussy. It'd been too long since she had dick and both of them now knew that.

Carlos himself was grunting and moaning. "He's a hypocrite but I love him." She thought to herself and she was close to coming.

She wondered how long it'd been since he had sex. He had a wife and four kids. Must be pretty busy, the way he was taking it she figured it'd been too long.

He thrust harder and faster and suddenly Rosa felt a sweet warm substance surround her pussy. He took out his cock from her pussy. Rosa wept as she looked up at him. She was so relieved when she finally saw what his cock looked like. It was even more dreamier than she had fantasized about.

They both looked at each other in disbelief of what just happened between them. Rosa turned around and sat on the ice chest. Carlos suddenly embraced her and began to kiss the young girl passionately. His lips were soft and she felt his whiskers brush against her nose as they sunk deeper into this affair. Suddenly she felt his tongue inside her mouth. It crevassed every inch of her mouth it seemed as she returned the favor. Carlos' soft yet firm hands went under her shirt as he began to play with her nipple piercings. He broke the kiss and looked at her. "No tell okay. Nunca ocurrió."

"Yes sir," Rosa whispered as she gazed into his ebony eyes.

Carlos was about to kiss her once more but his phone began to ring. He turned around and answered the phone holding it up with his shoulder as he began to put his pants back on. Rosa was saddened as she realized his escapade was ending. She herself put her pants back on. And slowly she retreated to her personal belongings and was about to open the back door to leave but she felt Carlos grab her shoulder.

"De bañas," he uttered.

"Claro que," Rosa smiled back at him as she left quietly from her greatest fantasy.