Lauren approaching heaven

Story Info
Lauren serves her billionaire boss in more ways than one.
6.6k words
2.33
14k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren was frustrated at work. She didn't feel valued by her colleagues and especially her boss. The 25-year-old was well-educated, intelligent and successful, she always exceeded her goals since starting to work since coming directly from college nearly three years ago. Nonetheless, she never got a good evaluation in the annual review and it was clear that there were at the very best limited possibilities for the brown-haired beauty. At first, she thought that working at a big company would suit her, that she would be able to rise up the ranks there fast and make lots of money with no personal risk but at least at this employer, this would not be possible. This is why, after a long conversation with her loving fiancé Luke, Lauren decided to look elsewhere for career opportunities.

There were many potential jobs for a person with a prestigious university degree like her, but one job advertisement especially caught her attention. It was different to all the other ones, not some sort of office job at a big corporation, promising to be more varied in everyday tasks, had fewer working hours and the best pay: Being one of three personal assistants to a billionaire based in the same large city as Lauren and Luke, Brandon. Brandon was a 32-year former software entrepreneur who founded his company while still in high school and sold it a few years later for a record sum in the high double-digit billions, making him one of the wealthiest persons on earth in his mid-twenties, without having ever seen a university from the inside. Now he was just a privateer, travelling a lot and enjoying life. Lauren knew him from the media attention he was getting at the time his company went through the roof, he was viewed as an entrepreneur wonderkid and kind of a minor celebrity. Known on the one hand for his extreme financial success, but on the other hand also for his manly appearance, with a hot muscular and tall body and a beautiful beard.

So, Lauren applied for the job and quickly heard back from one of Brandon's personal assistants, Elena. Elena set up an interview with Lauren in a rented office space downtown. Lauren was excited that she got a positive response so fast and since this job sounded so awesome, was really nervous when going to the interview. But this nervousness disappeared within minutes after meeting Elena.

The two got along very well from the start and had great chemistry. Elena reminded Lauren a lot of herself: She was intelligent, well-educated, assertive, good with people, funny -- all in all just a competent person that knew what to do nearly all of the time and Lauren liked to think that this applied to her as well. Both women looked differently but would conventionally be viewed as extraordinarily attractive: They had athletic and fit bodies with round butts, not huge but not small either and also both had large natural breasts that were rare in combination with their bodies. Both had gorgeous faces with beautiful eyes, but Elena had green eyes while Lauren's were hazel. Also, Lauren had brown hair, while Elena's was gold-blonde and while both women were of white ethnicity, Elena, who told Lauren that she was married, had a noticeably darker complexion. Because of how attractive Elena looked, Lauren wondered if her outer appearance played a role in why she was invited for the interview, especially when Elena told her that she was the only one who got invited for the time being.

Elena tested Lauren's organizational skills, how good she was at using a computer and asked her how she would decide in or handle certain situations. Lauren thought that she did well and as she got along very nicely with Elena, she felt good about the whole interview. This feeling grew stronger when Elena asked her if she wanted to grab a coffee after the interview and Lauren of course accepted. The two women started to chit-chat, didn't just talk about the job so that Lauren was not hugely surprised but still very happy when Elena asked her if she wanted to have dinner with her, Brandon and his other personal assistant, Fiona. It would basically be the second interview, but even more focused on the personal level than the first one, since in a job like that, it would be important to be harmonious with her co-workers and especially her boss. Lauren was told that the dinner would be at one of Brandon's properties around the city and that she would be picked up by a driver. She wanted to know how formal the dinner would be, how she should treat it and what to wear for it and Elena said:

"He is a multi-billionaire. Make him want to be around you, make him enjoy seeing you. Show him that you want him to feel good and be happy, that being at his place is something special for you and that meeting him is different to meeting an ordinary man. Be bold and show him what you got. He'll appreciate that."

Elena gave Lauren a big wink. It was obvious what Elena meant to tell Lauren between the lines: Dress in a sexy and very revealing way. Normally, dressing sexy for men wouldn't be something that Lauren would do, especially not in what was meant to be a professional setting. But Brandon was nothing close to a normal man and it seemed fitting and appropriate to be a little nicer to him and try to impress him with what she got. He was a super-rich high-profile man after all and it seemed logical to her that someone like that would get a little treat and some things to look at that other men wouldn't get.

When Lauren was ready to leave the house for the dinner a few days after her meetup with Elena, her fiancé Luke was happy for her. The person he loved more than anything in the world would have an amazing opportunity. He wished her good luck when he kissed her goodbye and was looking forward to what she was gonna tell him the next day when she would return. That she was asked to stay at a guest bed in Brandon's place made sense to him since she would need to do that in the job as well. Luke found the formal, conservative dress Lauren was wearing to be appropriate for the occasion. What he had no idea about was that this wasn't the real outfit, the real outfit was underneath. Lauren secretly went out to buy a lingerie bodysuit that didn't leave much to the imagination the day prior. She decided to fully follow Elena's dressing advice and dress to impress Brandon with her goods.

She never before wore a piece of clothing that was showing even remotely close to how much skin this bodysuit showed. It was only covering the most important parts of her body; her butt cheeks were completely free and her cleavage was so big that her large breasts nearly fell out. They might as well could have, since the fabric was very thin and see-through, fully displaying anything underneath it and making it questionably if it was even needed. Her pink nipples were fully visible and when she took her cover dress off before the entrance to Brandon's mansion and stood there, basically naked, only wearing a thong under the lingerie bodysuit, she asked herself how she got in this position so suddenly. But she also somehow felt incredibly excited, she looked forward to Brandon seeing her like this. It just didn't feel wrong, Brandon was an attractive multi-billionaire and attractive multi-billionaires didn't fall under the same set of rules than anyone else.

So, Lauren smiled happily when going up to the mansion's big front door where she was greeted by Elena and her colleague Fiona. Their outfits reassured Lauren that she was doing the right thing with her slutty attire. Fiona, who had a strikingly similar physique to Lauren and Elena -- fit athletic body, sizable butt and uncommonly large but nicely-formed breasts for her appearance, but with very light blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a skin about as light as Lauren's -- wore a leather onesie that didn't cover her ass cheeks, just barely covered her nipples and didn't really cover anything in between. Elena was wearing an extremely short mini skirt and a white blouse with all of the buttons open and no bra underneath, leaving her big breasts as much on display as Lauren's. When Lauren said hello to her, Elena told her that her outfit choice was great.

Elena and Fiona accompanied Lauren towards Brandon. On their way, Fiona gave a quick introduction of herself. Like Elena, she was 27 years old and also went to college at an elite university. Unlike Elena and Lauren, she didn't have a marriage or engagement ring around on but she was in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend. There was more that was said on their walk through the big house but Lauren couldn't completely focus on that as she was excited and nervous about meeting Brandon. She felt like a high school graduate on prom night, she couldn't wait to meet Brandon and see what was going to happen. When they finally reached the dining hall after what seemed to be an eternity but in reality, was just a couple of minutes, Lauren's heart was pounding.

There he was -- Brandon, the hot billionaire that was possibly offer Lauren the once in a lifetime chance to work for him. He just wore a t-shirt and sports shorts and seemed relaxed while the women approached him. While walking up to Brandon, Lauren couldn't control herself anymore. She blushed and felt how anyone around her could see how excited she was. Brandon was just standing there in everyday clothes but Lauren instantly felt attracted to him in a way that she didn't know was possible before. She was already a bit horny when she arrived but, in that moment, she was all out wet. That feeling was fortified when Brandon went towards her, hugged her and slapped her bare ass with one hand. Lauren couldn't help but release a little moan, to the amusement of everyone present.

"I like your outfit. I like how your tits jiggle in it.", Brandon opened up the conversation and casually moved his right hand inside Lauren's cleavage to play with her tits as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"Thank you, sir. I bought it just for you.", Lauren replied with a wink.

"Just for me? Your fiancé has never seen you in it?"

"Never, no. I just got it yesterday."

"Really? It's quite... inviting. Why have you chosen this outfit, Lauren?"

"I thought it was the appropriate attire for meeting a man as important and wealthy as you."

"Correct, good girl.", Brandon said while caressing Lauren's chin.

Lauren couldn't believe how turned on she was by all of this. A few days ago, it would have been unthinkable for her to let a man touch her like that right after they met or talk to her about her breasts but she felt comfortable and good when Brandon did this. She wanted him to never stop touching her, she felt a sense of pride that he appeared to be attracted to her and she felt incredibly rewarded when he called her a good girl. She wanted to feel that way again.

At the table, Lauren was seated next to Brandon with Elena and Fiona vis-à-vis to them. Brandon placed his hand on Lauren's inner thigh between the courses, allowing her to rest her head on his strong arm. At that point, she didn't care about Luke or anything else really anymore, Lauren just felt captivated by Brandon, by his aura, his looks, his personality -- everything about him. She couldn't wait to finally feel him inside her. The dinner was great, the conversations as well -- Lauren vibed really well with all of the other three. Before the dessert came, Brandon told Lauren to come into his lap which of course she happily did. He grabbed her ass with one hand and leaned his face into her tits before he ordered her to feed him some of the sweet morsels that were the dessert. Lauren did as told, feeling great about how the billionaire was enjoying the situation. After a few minutes, Brandon decided that he had enough of the thin garment, just barely covering Lauren's breasts and pushed it down, allowing him to enjoy her big bare boobs. He started licking and sucking on them in-between being fed the dessert.

"Good girl.", Brandon whispered into Lauren's ear.

"Thank you", she replied with a small giggle, "I'll do anything to make you happy."

"That's good because I need assistants who would like to do anything for me."

"Well, I do, I enjoy it."

"You enjoy what?"

"I enjoy following your orders and making you happy."

"Such a good, good girl. So, you enjoy obeying me?"

"Yes, sir, I enjoy obeying you."

At that point, Lauren was in an extreme state of arousal. The by far most attractive man she has ever met made her breasts his personal toys, constantly sucking on her hard nipples and clearly having lots of fun. She enjoyed this as well but she was more than happy when Brandon proclaimed that they would move to the big hot tub now. Elena and Fiona took Lauren's hands and laughingly lead her to the room with the hot tub, while Brandon was following behind. The hot tub was nice, comfortable and big and next to it was a big panorama window through which one could see down to the city center. Lauren took off her lingerie bodysuit and her soaked thong while Elena and Fiona also got rid of the few clothes they were wearing. Lauren asked Elena what she was supposed to do with her engagement ring, to which a laughing Elena replied:

"You of course leave that on."

Elena and Lauren entered the big tub while Fiona pressed the button to start the bubbling and followed. Brandon stood next to the hot tub and Lauren precisely watched him undress. First, he took off his shirt, displaying his masculine body packed with beautiful muscles, making Lauren bite her lip. Then when he removed his shorts, Lauren's mouth opened up and her eyes widened in disbelief: Brandon had by far the biggest dick she ever saw. It was half-hard but already massive, long and thick and looked majestic and beautiful. Brandon noticed the look on Lauren's face and while entering the tab said:

"What? Are you surprised!? Did you think someone like me would have a tiny little loser dick like your fiancé!?"

"I... I..."

"Do you like it?"

"Uhuh", Lauren nodded enthusiastically.

Brandon sat down on the edge of the tab and Lauren crawled in between his legs, trying to grab his enormous thing but he blocked her hand.

"No, no no. This is not yor fiancé's cute little thing. You have to ask politely for the privilege to touch it."

"Can I please touch your gigantic cock?"

"Nicer."

"Please, sir, please allow me to have the privilege to touch your huge cock!"

"But you have a fiancé, doesn't he have a dick you can touch?"

"That's not the same!"

"Why?"

"Yours is so much bigger and more beautiful and you're so much hotter..."

"Bigger? They say size doesn't matter..."

A devilish grin appeared on Lauren's face: "Hihi, size matters!", she convincingly said while looking up into Brandon's eyes.

"Okay, then show me how much smaller your fiancé's little excuse of a dick is!"

Lauren was excited and extremely turned on. The way Brandon dominated her and especially Luke was the hottest thing she ever experienced. Now, she finally was allowed to touch his colossal penis. She truthfully showed Brandon where Luke's dick would end, placing her finder less than halfway down the enormous cock in front of her.

"It's about that long and maybe half as thick."

"Oh, poor little boy. They always don't even remotely measure up somehow..."

The women all giggled and Brandon allowed Lauren to suck his dick. And so, she did. In fact, she never put so much effort into anything than she did into trying to make Brandon a pleasured man in this moment. And it felt so good. She of course had problems adjusting to his size but that alone was hot to her and having this special dick in her mouth felt unbelievably great. Lauren tried her very best to suck like a champion. The brunette beauty was full of desire and pleasure and after less than a minute, she had an orgasm -- just from the hotness of praising this demi-god of a man and sucking his incredible cock. She never experienced anything like that before, it was unbelievable to her. The billionaire even cock-slapped her, something she would never ever allow Luke to do, and she very much enjoyed it.

She told Brandon again and again how much bigger and better he is than her fiancé, that she never put as much effort into pleasuring a man before, that sucking Brandon's dick was way more fun than being fucked by her fiancé. Brandon ordered Fiona and Elena to join Lauren and also suck his cock. The three women now shared the privilege to please this miracle dick and Lauren thought about what situation she found herself in. A few days ago, she had thought it would have been unthinkable for her to ever cheat on Luke but now she was submissively kneeling in front of ripped, handsome and hung multi-billionaire and felt the happiest she has ever felt about basically being enslaved by him and his giant dick. She felt like Brandon conquered her by being much stronger, richer and better than Luke but to say that she was conquered would not be quite right. She willingly invited Brandon into her because he was so much stronger, richer and better than Luke and now was ecstatic that the by far strongest, richest and best man she ever encountered was willing to take her.

Lauren forgot everything around her, her body was switching into autopilot. She doesn't know how long they sucked Brandon's dick or how many orgasms that gave her but she could have done so forever, enjoying this large cock, enjoying Brandon groping her tits, patting her head and calling her a good girl, which still made Lauren feel rewarded. She continued to insult Luke, praise Brandon and sucking on the dick until Brandon told her and the other two to stop. He went down from the hot tub's edge into the tub and ordered Lauren to climb on his dick and ride him. Elena and Fiona laid down to either side of him and stroked Brandon's muscles and beard, from time to time making out with him and each other while Lauren did as told. When the gigantic dick entered her, it felt unusual for more reasons than one. There was the size, she never had anything of that size inside her, not even a dildo. It got some time to get adjusted to that but it worked better than she feared and the pain went away at some point. Then there was the magical and special feeling of having a guy like Brandon insider her. She never felt as joyful in her whole life, feeling this man inside of her and knowing to have a man like him inside of her.

And there was the unfamiliar feeling of a raw cock in her pussy. She never had that before, just like Luke, she always made her previous boyfriends wear a condom for the usual reasons. But Brandon was not the same as them, he was not the kind of man Lauren would demand anything from. It didn't occur to her to even politely ask him if he would maybe consider it. No, it was always clear as daylight that Brandon would get his way and Lauren also felt happy, excited and proud about having his pure dick in her, a dick so big that it just doesn't belong inside a rubber.

"I have never been fucked without a condom before", she said while looking in Brandon's beautiful eyes.

"Haha, really? You mean... never? For how long are you with your fiancé?", Brandon was happy about this information like one would suspect.

"About five years now", Lauren replied kind of embarrassed.

"And you say he has, in all this time never entered you without a condom on?"

"Never."

"And why am I allowed to do so on our very first meeting then?"

"Because you are better than him."

"How so?"

"You look better, you are one of the richest men in the world, you are manlier, you are taller, you have more muscles, you have a gigantic dick...", Lauren really had to focus to get those words out while riding Brandon, but she couldn't suppress a few moans in-between and at that point she just couldn't hold it anymore and came. But of course, she continued giving her best riding the powerful ex-entrepreneur.

12