All Comments on 'Bessie's Island Pt. 02: Christie'

by carrteun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slow start, love it.

I love ❤️ these stories,that don’t start with a penis in the partner’s mouth. Although I have to admit he was more patient than I could be!

Jeep on the good work.

J C the P

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
No Part 3...?

The pre-story and add-ons made Part 2 worth the redundance.

Plus, the journey was more enjoyable with fewer rocky passages.

I'm game for Part 3...if there is one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I ran out of patience.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

The sentiment at the end ruined the dynamic of the stories progression. It almost feels like she’s stringing him along and toying with him. She needs to get herself right before entering an adult relationship.

S_FoxS_Foxabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but Part 1 got a 5, this scraped a 3.

I was hoping to see an expansion of the story forward in time. Instead most of these meagre pages were a paraphrasing of Part 1.

avp92117avp9211711 months ago

There's good bones here, but it's disjointed, switching back and forth in time, and then covering some of the same ground again, with no real ending.

There are also several typos that were distracting.

WalkinBassWalkinBass9 months ago

I think what I wanted more of in this tale was was thoughts, feelings and speculation and motivation. Without these, it reads (along with some others on lit), like a list of interesting things which happened to the protagonist - the bones of a story that need fleshing out.

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

I agree with earlier comments re this chapter just being a rehash of pt1, it doesn’t actually move the storyline forward at all, it only serves to flesh out a few extra details about her life, a lot of which is not relevant to the relationship with Martin except as why she was somewhat gun shy about intimacy and commitment prior to the trip to the island. 4⭐️ is generous tbh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarrteun@carrteun
9/19/2023 It has been over a year since I last posted something. I have a story almost ready for Halloween, the first time I've tried to construct a story for that holiday. Just a section of rewrite and a final editing check before it's done. It will be ready in time for the H...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories