Best Babysitter

Story Info
Jeff drives the babysitter home.
1k words
4.52
62.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy waited in the Summers family van, waiting for her ride home. Brandy didn't think she'd ever seen a couple fight like that. Luckily, the kids were asleep, but there was no word strong enough for how awkward it was. Jeff Summers slammed the door closed, letting out a sigh.

They drove in silence, the air of tension hung thick. Brandy didn't want to upset him any further. She shifted in her seat. Sensing her discomfort, Jeff tried to ease the tension.

"Ahem.... How are your classes?"

"Good."

Silence.

"Thanks for coming short notice."

"Thanks for the ride. I know it's a long way."

"Oh believe me, I don't mind."

"Is it always like that?"

"Pretty much," he sighed. "Want some advice? Don't settle for your high school sweetheart. Fool around while you're young."

"Oh."

He sensed something wrong. "Sorry, I know you're still with Greg."

"Craig."

"Yeah, Craig."

"He wants to get married after college." Jeff let out a snort. "Craig's a good guy. We've been together since sophomore year."

"No, I'm sure he's a nice guy... now. After awhile people change. Resentment catches up. You miss the things you never did. Is he the only guy you've been with?"

"Uh..."

"Sorry not my business. It's just, Sara was the only woman I've been with. Guess I'm just a bitter old man."

"You're not that old."

"You're sweet. I just hope you don't make the same mistake I did."

"Marrying your wife was a mistake?"

"Big time. When we were young, we were unstoppable. Making out in the janitor closet, handjobs at lunch, dry humping in the parking lot." He chuckled. "Our love was going to last forever."

Brandy looked down. "I'm sorry. It didn't work out."

He continued his rant, "Now the only action I get is a quick jerk off in the car before work. Can't even watch porn, she checks my accounts. All I have are my fantasies of my cock in a pretty, little mouth..."

Brandy squirmed in her seat. "Sometimes, Craig is... well, his... it doesn't, you know... get hard. I think it's something about me."

"No way! You're a beauty. If I was 15 years younger."

"Mr. Summers. Can I tell you something."

"Of course you can."

"I've never seen another man's penis. Only Craig's. Are they suppose to be... small."

"How small?"

"Um, three inches."

"You poor girl."

"Can I see your penis." Jeff nearly drove into a ditch on the deserted road.

"Uh, well, sure." He pulled over checking around for any other cars coming down the dark road. He turned the car off and the inside light on. She hadn't expected him to comply. It peaked her interest.

They sat in silence for what seemed an eternity. He turned to her, "I just want you to know, I would never cheat on my wife. Let's keep this platonic. No touching, only looking."

"Sure," she nodded enthusiastically.

With one more look around, he undid his button and pulled his zipper down. He paused making her concerned he had changed his mind. He slipped his hand inside his trousers and pulled out a massive cock.

She gasped. There was no comparison between Jeff's thick member and Craig's small nub. Jeff's member stood to full attention. She leaned in for a better look. He would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the admiration. He couldn't remember the last time he was this hard.

"Oh, Mr. Summers," she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I can't believe Mrs. Summers doesn't want that big cock." She licked her lips. "I want to help you. Can I touch it?"

Jeff sighed, "Brandy..."

"Please, Mr. Summers. I've only ever touched Craig's. Your's is so much bigger."

She snaked her hand to his cock, stroking it lightly with her fingertips.

Jeff's breath caught in his throat. All he could do was nod. She grasped it in her palm, stroking up and down. She never had to use her whole hand when she was with Craig.

"Fuck!" Jeff let out between gritted teeth. She worked his shaft before bending her head down and engulfing the tip of his cock. Jeff's tip was as big as Craig's whole penis, she was going to have to work to get more of Jeff in her mouth. She slid down an inch. "Christ!" Jeff shouted to the ceiling of the van. Another inch. And another. She gagged at the next inch, drool and pre-cum seeping from her mouth. She released, catching her breath.

"I don't think I can fit all of you in."

"It's alright, dear. This is already the best blow job I've ever had."

She flashed a thousand watt smile up at him. He could had cum from that look alone. It had been so long, he had to be careful not to embarrass himself. She returned her mouth to his organ. She planted a sloppy, open kiss on his tip.

"You're the sweetest guy, Mr. Summers."

"You're too kind, Brandy."

"What do you want, Mr. Summers?" She asked, lazily stroking his member.

"I wanna cum in that sweet mouth of yours." She returned her mouth to it's previous position, but this time moving down further. She almost reached the base before her gag reflex kicked in. Jeff stroked her hair. "It's ok, just take as much as you can." She re-doubled her efforts.

The car was deafly silent, except for the slurps and gulps.

With half closed eyes, Jeff caught the light of a car from his sideview mirror. "Shit!" He quickly, but gently lifted the girls head off his dick. The disappointment in her face nearly undone him.

"Brandy, stop. There's a car."

"I don't care," she pointedly said engulfing his cock once again. Panic set as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth, but it had the opposite effect he thought it would. His cock twitched in excitement. The car drew nearer as she increased the pressure.

"Aw, fuck!" His heart raced as the lights of the car drew nearer. Brandy sucked harder. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Just as the car approached, she lifted her head, took a breath and engulfed his entire penis to the hilt. "OH, GOD!" he bellowed. His cock exploded as the passing car blew it's horn.

Brandy drank deeply, smiling to herself. Jeff's breaths started to mellow from his intense orgasm.

"That was great," she said pulling away.

"You have no idea," he smiled.

He reached to tuck himself back in. "No, leave it out," she said giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Anything you say."