Best Backache Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait.

Did she just essentially say I had a nice body a moment ago?

"You are welcome," Erin said, rolling her fingers into the soft flesh to either side of my neck. "But pain gets in the way of inspiration eventually. You better get back to the gym." With that, she stood back. "I'd like you to roll over now," she said crisply.

Already? It didn't seem like she had been working that long. But hey, I felt great.

She reached across my body to grab the towel and lift it from the other side so I could roll over with the towel still between us. It is a standard massage therapist maneuver to preserve modesty. The process this time, however, was fraught with, um, fraughtedness. First, the folded towel was very narrow, and when I rolled over, I needed to shift down more than its width to get my head onto the table proper. She followed my slide downward with the towel, but I doubted her coverage was perfect. Second, I was still at half-chub, and the fact that she probably got a look at it during the turn did not help with the half-ness of said chub. Third, I was now looking up at Erin, which really brought the erection on in full bore. I was glad the towel was both thick and folded over, so I wasn't making much of a visible tent. I hoped. She tucked a smaller rolled towel under my neck for comfort.

I examined Erin in detail through slitted eyes. While she had been out of the room and I was undressing, she had put her wavy hair up in a bun, secured by a long, chopstick-like hair pin. Its red enamel bringing out the highlights in her hair. Her pretty face was marred by some slight acne scarring on her cheeks, but her eyes, dolled up with more makeup than I'd have expected, were strikingly blue and sparkly. The sleeves of her robe were about elbow length, with an intricate design on the cuffs. I tried to concentrate on the sleeves and not the rest of her, because as she had worked on my back, the front of her robe had worked its way open a fair bit, despite her tightly tied sash. She didn't have genuinely big tits, but they were larger than average and damned nicely shaped. The cleavage she was now rocking was... delicious, and I could just make out an emerald green and black lace bra peeking out on her left side.

Yeah, thank goodness that towel was so thickly piled atop my lap...

I needed to talk to distract myself from the view of her cleavage. "Those are beautifully decorated sleeves," I said, opening my eyes and looking at her arms as she ran her hands slowly across my chest. It was really more of a caress than a therapeutic rub, but it felt great. "You don't often see robes with sleeves that length."

"Thank you," Erin said. "It took us forever to find robes that don't drag on the client when we work."

"Hmmm," I murmured. I watched as her hands stroked down my chest and across my belly...

Fuck! The tip of my God-damned cock, hard as it was, was poking out from under the towel like a snake peeking out of a burrow! Involuntarily, I snatched at the towel, yanking it upward. I pulled it too far, and felt my balls out in the breeze. I shoved it back downward, more carefully.

"Easy, there," Erin laughed softly. "You are supposed to relax."

"Sorry!" I gasped. How much had she seen? She had to have seen it peeking out. "Having trouble keeping covered..."

"Mmm?" Erin said idly and unconcerned. She lifted my arm and laid the back of it against her chest so she could tug and twist my shoulder. My forearm rested against the softness of her breast in incidental contact. "The towel should be plenty to cover things," she said unconcernedly, concentrating on my upper arm, but she looked back down toward my waist.

I was babbling now. "I, uh, I... 'Things' aren't in their normal state. Uh, sorry... but your robe has, um, shifted," I added in explanation/excuse before I could stop myself. I shrugged.

Erin liked down, unconcerned. "Oh. Wow. Sorry about that." She stared at the expanse of her soft curves. "I don't want to get massage oil all over the lapels. I hope you don't mind if I leave it like this for the moment, do you?" She tugged harder on my arm, stretching out the shoulder very effectively.

Despite her efforts to relax me, I was still freaking about my dick popping out. Like a squirrel caught in the road before an oncoming car, I zigged when I wanted to zag. The words, "Take the robe off, for all I care. It'll stay cleaner," spilled from my lips

She laughed. Thank God.

"You'd have to ask very nicely for that," she grinned at me.

Really? Bad enough I'm embarrassing myself by babbling like an idiot, she's going fuck with me now? I was used to falling asleep during a massage I was enjoying, not suddenly being teased mercilessly.

I replied tartly. "Pretty please?" As I spoke, I laughed, trying to loosen things again. It wasn't an appropriate thing to say, but dammit, if she was going to be saucy... Besides, I was already getting light-headed from the massage.

"Okay," Erin replied with a smile, looking me straight in the eyes. She released my arm, laying it softly and deliberately down on the table. Then she tugged the sash undone and let the robe slide open and off her shoulders! Her panties were a matching set with her bra. They had with a thin waistband of black lace, and a silky triangle of jade green, framed by more lace in front. The bra cupped, but only half covered, two lovely scoops of heaven. She turned to hang up the robe, going up on her tip toes to reach a high hook.

Fuck, she was wearing a thong! What an amazing tight little ass. No, not little, just sleek as hell and as tanned as the rest of her.

She turned back to me and started rubbing the top of my thigh, just beyond the edge of the towel. "Better?" She smirked.

Oh man, was it better.

I still was at a loss for words, but I kept talking. "Sure!" I breathed.

"We keep it so warm in here for your comfort, this is really more comfortable for me too," Erin said, her fingers sliding down firmly against the muscles of my high inner thigh.

"Take it all off, if that will make you more comfortable," I gasped. The side of her hand had just barely brushed my balls the moment before, and I was not technically sane at that moment.

Erin looked down at herself, then archly at me. "That would cost you extra," she said archly.

Holy fuck!

Then she confirmed that she was serious by naming an actually pretty reasonable price.

I really had stumbled into 'that kind of place', I realized. Or she was one sneaky operator. My mind whirled. This was most emphatically not my thing. I mean, I had been to strip clubs before, so I guess I had paid a woman to take off her clothes before, but not like this. And I sure as fuck had not been essentially naked at the time.

I felt like I should laugh it off, relax, and close my eyes for the rest of the massage. I should have done that a long while ago. But... damn, she had a nice body. And she was making me feel so nice as well...

"Please," I breathed before I could chicken out.

She smiled. "I was worrying that you'd never ask," she said softly, reaching behind her and unhooking the bra. The cups loosened and the straps slid from her shoulders. She dropped her hands and let the garment slide off and into her grasp.

My breath stuttered as I looked at her. She smiled at me as she swung the bra energetically enough to send vibrations through her tasty, firm tits. Her nipples were a dusky rose color and just a little bit puffy, with nipples that announced some significant interest in the proceedings. Every inch of those breasts sported the same uniform, perfect tan as the rest of her from forehead to toes. She turned to hang the bra up with her robe, giving me another look at her tight rear end--a view that got even better a moment later as she bent over at the waist to slide the thong to her ankles. I could see her smooth shaven vag between her legs. She straightened, then turned back to me after hanging up the thong, and I was treated to a view of a razor-sharp triangle of dark hair adorning the top of her crotch.

As if nothing had just happened, Erin moved to the head of the table and began to work the back of my neck by reaching underneath my head, lifting it, and massaging the muscles. In doing so, she leaned over, right above me, filling my gaze with her dangling tits.

I sighed happily, whether because of the view, or how good my stiff neck felt under her care, even I didn't know. Erin casually worked my neck for some time. Apparently it really did need the attention. I gave my attention to those dangling wonders.

She finally let my head rest slowly back onto the rolled up towel, and moved down the table. She turned along the way to oil up her hands more than she had previously done at any point and began to work her way up my thighs again, this time with one hand fully on the inside and the other along my flank.

She worked her way up quickly, but slowed as she neared the towel and my balls that (probably) hid just under the edge. Now it was clear that I was being teased. I looked down at her and her quietly smiling face confirmed my diagnosis.

My breathing was pretty much shallow full time now, and my mind, far from fading out, was racing now. Stranger sex for money was definitely not my thing--had never been my thing. But that thought was warring with my current circumstances... and losing.

'I was worrying that you'd never ask,' Erin had said. She was going to make me ask for anything more, if I wanted it. It was dawning on me that I did want more. My mind snapped back to the boss's weird question about countertops in my building. Shit. She had been checking my story... making sure I really lived there... making sure I wasn't law enforcement.

Well, that set aside any doubt that Erin was free-lancing this little extracurricular activity...

I sighed, partly in appreciation the naked woman rubbing my upper thigh, partly in realization that pretty much anything else we did from here would be illegal. I suspected a bit of what had gone on already was illegal. This was really, really, not my thing.

But my cock was fucking aching.

I looked Erin in the eyes and gurgled, "Maybe a little higher?" I tried and failed to keep my desperation out of my voice. She only smiled and winked at me. Her massage of my legs actually got firmer, and she slid her hands up further all right, until both were completely under the towel. Her hand on the inside of my leg briefly worked beside my cock, partially avoiding it as she gave a genuine rub to the tight muscles around atop my groin, but not for long.

Her outside hand massaged my hips and ass cheek softly and comfortably, making me relax.

Suddenly, I felt her fingers stroke over my balls before softly gripping my cock.

"Oh, fuck," I breathed. "This was a hell of a good investment," I added, meaning the money I spend to get her underwear off.

Erin smiled, understanding me but demurring. "Oh, a little manual stress relief is included from the start for customers who seem to want or need it."

Really? Perhaps the base price for this massage wasn't so expensive after all!

The soft but significant movements of her hands shifted the towel, and in moments, it was sliding to the floor, leaving me exposed and throbbing in her hand. Erin ran her second hand up to assist in caressing my cock. She looked down as the towel slid free. Looking up at me she said blandly, "Oops. Want me to get that?" I just almost feverishly grinned and shook my head. She dutifully ignored the towel and smiled down at my cock again. "I said before that you were in good shape," she said, almost seriously. "It is nice to find that all of you is in good shape."

My thoughts raced as her hands continued to gently explore my cock. I had never paid for any kind of sex before... well, other than a few high touch lap dances where I'd gotten carried away and somehow not been thrown out. But no woman had ever made me come for money before. Had you asked me before I walked in if I was interested in a hand job, even from as hot a girl as Erin, I'd have snorted in humorous dismissal.

But now? In the moment? There was no way I'd stop her if she got serious about providing a 'happy ending', and I knew it. In fact, now that I was over that hump...

Apparently the 'rules' dictated that I had to ask for things. What else might she have available? Much as I knew I should avoid even thinking about that question, my mind could think of very little beyond it... that and the feeling of her hands pleasuring my dick. "'Manual'?" I asked tentatively.

Erin smiled again. "Yes, a manual release is included. We want our customers to leave with a smile on their faces." I remembered the smiling businesswoman I left as I arrived. My cock twitched in Erin's hand.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I was already paying to come... "So, you are saying there are other upgrades available?" I asked tentatively.

Her grip tightened persuasively on my cock. She told me a number that was impressive but, somehow sounded reasonable, especially at that moment. "For that, I can slide this lovely but painfully hardened muscle into my mouth and massage that hardness away," she said throatily. "Understand, I don't offer to swallow the stress," she cautioned carefully. But then she told me a smaller number, "For that in addition, I'll make sure you paint my breasts." I stared wordlessly at those lovely targets.

I hesitated, not because I wasn't already convinced a blow job would be worth it, not because I was still trying to draw a line (though I kind of was), but because I was just simply paralyzed.

When I did not immediately reply, Erin just smiled and continued to slowly stroke my dick. But then she leaned forward, lowering her chest. She swung back and forth and I watched in rapt fascination as first one, then the other nipple dragged back and forth over the swollen purple helmet of my cock.

"Suck it. Please!" I moaned, unaware the words were coming before they did.

"This dick?" Erin asked, as if there were others at hand. "Gladly."

With that, she bent over even further, turning slightly away from my face as she did so, and kissed my tip. Then she French kissed it, her tongue darting out and tracing the line around under the rim of my head before sucking me fully inside her mouth. I dangled my hand down to the side of the table, getting it out of her way. But after being taken deeply into her mouth as few times, I dared to lift my fingers and caress up her thigh to that tight bottom of hers. She only murmured recognition of what I was doing, so I squeezed her ass. It was firm and surprisingly muscular below a layer of flesh just thick enough to hide the strength underneath. Her tongue, still inside her mouth, stroked my cock up and down. I twisted my hand, running it up her side now so I could cup an enticingly dangling breast. It almost perfectly filled my hand, and I squeezed with trembling fingers.

Erin's only response was to release my cock with one hand and reached up to press my palm more firmly into her flesh.

Suddenly, she bobbed up and down faster, and I could feel my dick head slapping the back of her throat repeatedly. A wave of fresh sensation and desire flooded through my cock. I wondered seriously if it would be worth the extra money to jizz on the fantastic breast I currently held. Then I marveled at the fact that I had that afternoon gone from a guy who did not see himself as someone who would pay for sex of any kind, to a guy who was considering the relative worth of where he finished.

Apparently not interested in actually finishing me just yet, Erin backed off the ferocity of her oral efforts. One she slowed, she lifted her head entirely and smiled at me again, a little drool running down her chin. She looked at me expectantly.

She was giving me time to ask for that titty finish.

Or was she giving me time to ask for something else?

"Any other add-ons or enhancements?" I asked, managing to sound at least marginally confident this time. Marginally.

She looked at me and smiled. Rather than answering immediately, she bent down and took me into her mouth once more. Way into her mouth. Slowly she sank down, taking more and more of me in, until her lips almost, almost reached the root of my cock. She paused there, as if for effect. Or maybe she was waiting for me to touch her again. Regardless, my hand caressed her ass eagerly and I moaned.

Slowly, she began to straighten up, dragging her lips up my cock in a slow, deliberate motion while her tongue writhed against my shaft on its way out. As her lips finally lifted free of my dick, she inhaled deeply, then kissed the tip lightly. Then she straightened and looked at me with a wicked grin.

"I don't usually offer anything else. But I'm feeling it today with you, and," she glanced at her wrist, "we do have the time." She kept on stroking my cock rhythmically, and mentioned a much, much larger number. "For my top offering, after I do the oral massage with saliva lubrication for a bit longer, I'll wrap this stubbornly hard muscle you have here in one of the 'special latex wraps' I keep in the drawer under this table, and perform a Kegel massage."

"A 'Kegel massage'?" I repeated eagerly.

She leaned forward, hand not releasing my dick and whispered in my ear, "In other words, I'll fuck this nice cock of yours silly, until it nukes inside of me."

"Done," I breathed, unable to resist that pitch. It was a lot of money, but by that point, I'd have probably taken out a second mortgage.

Erin smiled and climbed up onto the table with me, kneeling between my legs. Still pumping my cock with her hand, she bent down and slid my aching head between her lips once more. She kept her face turned up toward me, eyes locked onto mine as she sucked me. The head of my dick was swiftly throbbing with stimulation as she took it in swiftly, then drew it out slowly with each stroke. I could see her lovely tits dangle into view each time she raised her head.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I sighed.

Erin let my cock slide from her mouth and she bit her lip briefly. "Um, this would not be a paid upgrade, but I could use some stimulation myself to get this baby in me easily. Would you maybe help out with that while I keep getting you ready?"

I could only nod spastically.

Erin climbed to her feet on the table and swung her hips around to straddle my face. I looked up at her smooth slit as she lowered it over my face. I grabbed a firm, round ass cheek and guided her right to my lips. She moaned on her own part as my tongue stroked her. She rolled her head happily for a few moments at my offering before lowering it and sucking my dick back into her mouth. Her own purrs of pleasure added delicious vibration to her suckling on my cock.

I was shaking now, tonguing hard at her twat, making her hips roll in pleasure. She bobbed her head in long strokes, pulling completely off to catch her breath before sucking me in again more than once. When she did it again, I reluctantly twisted my head aside from her slit and groaned, "You better not do that anymore, if you want me still in any condition to take advantage of that final upgrade."

She just nodded hard and wordlessly let my dick flop free. But she didn't move from over my face. She seemed close, and who was I to deny her? I grabbed her ass with both hands and drove my tongue into her. "Ohhh, thank you," Erin mumbled, seemingly as out of breath right then as when she had just released my cock from her throat. I squeezed those exquisite cheeks and drew my tongue over her clit. A high-pitched squeal escaped her lips and I responded with more direct stimulation. In a few moments she was quivering over me and her vocal enthusiasm grew. I sucked lightly on her clit and she exploded in joy. She didn't exactly squirt on me, but her juices were suddenly running all over my face. She had been braced up over me on straight arms, but her right just collapsed under her and she fell down to her elbow. That brought her face back down, right over my cock once more. Her breaths still stuttering, she kissed my aching cock lightly.