Best Backache Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a sudden rush, she swung her leg free of my face and sprang to the ground.

"Thank you," she said, body still shivering as she almost lunged for a drawer. "I don't know how I knew that you'd be good at that, but I was right," she said as she climbed back up to sit astride my thighs. "I'm going to reward you for that..." she growled in the most delicious threat I'd ever heard as she tore open the condom packet she held in her hands. She tossed aside the wrapper and began to roll the latex down my length at an agonizingly deliberate pace.

"Lime green?" I asked, a little incredulously.

Erin smiled puckishly. "I like a little whimsey," was all she replied.

When at last my dick looked like it belonged to the Incredible Hulk... okay, I wish my dick looked as big as the Hulk's probably is... once my dick looked like it was painted green, Erin crabbed forward on her knees until her snatch was positioned right over me. She reached between her legs and lifted my dick, pointing it directly toward her. She lowered her hips over me until my tip pressed against her sopping wetness. A twitch of her fingers aligned me perfectly and she sank slowly down.

My cock sang as I felt myself press into her tight, athletic confines. She took her sweet time pressing down around me, backing off a fraction here and there before sliding lower once more.

"You are amazingly tight," I groaned happily as she worked me slowly deeper. "Oh, man!"

In answer, she just flexed those kegels around my dick, squeezing me even harder before taking another inch of me. Erin said nothing as she took me in, but the smile on her face told me she knew how to enjoy herself doing what she was doing, and was doing just that.

She must have been telling the truth about not fucking customers all the time. There is nothing wrong with my cock, but there is nothing exceptional about either, especially in size. In other words, I'm never stretching anybody out, but Erin was nevertheless tight as a drum around me.

And at last, she was tight as a drum around all of me. I was buried to the hilt in her with that ass resting on my thighs. We both sighed as she slid me that final distance home.

Then Erin began to flex her hips, sliding me in and out of her just a fraction with each rock. I felt my eyes widen happily. With each rock, she leaned forward, until she was resting her elbows softly on my shoulders and her hands on the table beside my head. Now those delicious tits dragged slickly across my still oily chest with each hump atop me. The sensation of her nipples bumping over mine, both sets erect, was a delicious garnish to the main pleasure emanating from my cock. My hands waved uncertainly in the air, unsure how to hold her, but I settled on just grasping that toned ass once more and holding on.

Erin rode me like that for a good while, apparently grooving to the coupling as much as I. I doubted that was really the case, but as long as she was genuinely enjoying it at all, I found myself content to revel in my own intense pleasure.

But before much longer, she pushed up again, sliding her hands over my shoulders and down my chest until they rested on the sides of my abdomen. Straight above me, she started slapping herself up and down on me vigorously. Her sweet, firm titties swayed gently above me.

Unable to remain passive any more, I tightened my grasp on her hips and pushed my own hips and ass up off the table a few inches, pushing her up with me. Then, as soon as I had room, I began thrusting upward into her, hard. Her eyes widened briefly at my sudden assertiveness, but then they drooped halfway closed and she murmured to herself happily as I drove into her. Her tits now bounced with each loud impact of my hips against her, and I could not keep my eyes off the phenomenon.

"You... are... a great... masseuse," I ground out between gasps of efforts.

Erin laughed, a bit out of breath herself. "I'm not... sure... ohhhh... that you should... call this part... a massage," she replied.

I slowed my thrusts just enough to have the breath to go on. "No, I mean that, ungh, if you... hadn't done... whatever you did... to my back... ohhh... I couldn't be... doing this!" With that, I resumed hammering up into her.

Erin's breath became shallower and she raised her arms up and crossed them over her head. Then she grabbed her hair and I watched as she came, and fairly loudly.

At least, I think she came. I am certain that her orgasm had been real with my face between her legs, and only the circumstances made me wonder about this one. But her body definitely shook, she definitely cried out, and her vag definitely pulsed around me. This last was of most interest to my currently green cock, which was focused on its own impending release as I slammed it into Erin.

A moment or so later, I felt my balls twinge and the base of my cock throb. I exhaled explosively as I felt my jizz rush upward, swelling the reservoir inside Erin. My hips jerked, losing all rhythm and I collapsed onto the table. Erin followed me down, once more pressing her wet, oily body against mine. We lay there, gasping for air, happily.

The moment I began to soften though, Erin swiftly slipped herself off me. I knew it was to ensure the condom wouldn't work loose as I deflated. With a sigh, she slid off the table and stretched very, very prettily. "There are days where I truly do like this job," she told me with a smile.

Then she leaned over and kissed my cheek gently before resuming the brisk, professional mein that she had sported at the beginning. "We went over by about five minutes. Don't worry about it, though. There is a shower in the en suite for this room. Feel free to use it if you like. But the time does mean that I have to rush just a little. I need to freshen up considerably before my next appointment," she explained, shimmying a little in emphasis.

With that, she briskly slid her robe on and sashed it tightly together. She didn't bother bra or panties simply tucked them into a pocket. As she turned to leave, I sat up, awkwardly held my arms out, and said simply, "Thank you."

Erin smiled, and paused to take my offered hug. But just for a moment. Then, as she turned to the door, she told me, "Once you are ready to go, just head back out to the parlor. Rita will help you with the bill." She paused. "I hope we see you again soon," she smiled with brisk but genuine, if professional, warmth. And then she was gone.

Rita? So the boss had a name.

I almost skipped the shower, until I went to pee and got a look at myself in the mirror. As I showered, I considered what had just happened. My back felt great. My legs felt great. My dick felt fucking amazing. It had been an, um, incredible massage.

Dressed, I walked quietly down the hall to where I came in. Rita was waiting for me with a smile of a different character than before. As I handed her a credit card (I had certainly not thought I'd need this much cash when I left the apartment!), Rita asked me, "How is your back feeling now?"

I snorted. "Amazing, actually. That was one of the most rapidly effective massages I've ever had. Erin is actually very skilled."

Rita almost bristled. "All my girls are fully trained and experienced massage therapists. Many of them, like Erin, primarily work at large spas, and just supplement their income with me." She smiled at me and handed me a little clipboard with my card and the charge receipt. "Shall we go ahead and schedule your next time?" she asked as I did the math of adding a generous tip. "And would you like to have Erin work you over again, or would you prefer to try someone else?"

I saw that the card was charged to Anaheim Spa and Reflexology, a remarkably bland name that seemed prudent for this place.

I was about to say, 'Of course I'd like Erin again,' before I realized that she was assuming I'd repeat this, um, singular experience. It should be singular right? But I also realized that I had already begun speculating about when I could do it again, before Rita had even asked.

Before I could think better of it, I started to open my mouth to go ahead to book Erin again. But then a door opened and two women I had not seen before entered, chatting to each other and ignoring Rita and me as they crossed the parlor to head down toward the kitchen. They were both also dressed in the 'uniform' of the place. One was a dark-skinned asian, taller than Peng but almost as voluptuous. She had a open, friendly smile as she talked to her co-worker. That co-worker was a tall, blonde, Eastern European girl with a body like a Ferrari under her pink robe.

I confess, I just fell silent and watched them go down the hall for a moment.

Rita took back the clipboard from my almost insensate fingers. "Perhaps you would like to look over everyone who would be available?" she asked, picking up an iPad and opening a gallery of photos...

----------

Thanks for reading to the end. As always, I appreciate your honest ratings and favorites. I especially value your comments and ideas. If you liked this story, please look over my other stuff.