All Comments on 'Best Big Brother Ever Ch. 02'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Fitting

It would have been fitting if the dead driver would have bee dickhead e xbf

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
Oh goody, didn't expect this to be a series!

Man o man did this make my day since I didn't expect this to be a series, it was already on par with your other stories but this makes it even better as there is now real chance for long-term romance between them. That witnessing of death in real circumstances will only bring them closer than they already are, and the distance will ensure they really think it out about their future and career/education plans. As always it was a pleasure to see how deeply he cares for his sister and how wholeheartedly she returns it all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a happy and productive future for these two.

5* once more and hopefully the next part comes along swiftly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your story so far has been a pleasure to read.

I hope you see your way to continue with this story showing how Bryan can find a way to be with Vickie in Seattle and eventually their parents being made aware of their close relationship and how they deal with the possible ramifications.

All the best

ChasBChasBalmost 7 years ago
C.M.Again... Great

It's really good to see Carlus Magness here again. And with a most promising story at that. I hope it goes many chapters, as C&M did. The love of siblings is always fascinating, if only because mankind has made it, unbelievably, a no-no. But they are male and female. Love and attraction are always possible. Why not? 5* plus, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

One of the best. Very realistic, the feelings and emotions come through. Fine job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I couldn't

I figure that when I can't stay awake reading erotica, that story just isn't for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SEXY

Bryan is such a sexy and fit young man, with a muscular body and masculine chest. Give him a bit of added maturity with some chest hair and treasure trail -- always a sexy addition to a man's body. Makes a man much more masculine, I think!

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Liking It...

This is great. I'm glad to see a second chapter to this story. I hope you will continue it at least until they are able to share Vicki's apartment in Seattle and that her and Bryan are together permanently.

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 7 years ago
Forgetfullness

I loved the story. My only question is why he didn't call his mom and dad to tell them they arrived safe. I'm sure the news of the crashes were on the news and they would be frantic with worry.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
another great story

with just the right touch of hot erotica and sweet sibling romance that belongs in the top rated stories here...from a great writer who never fails to deliver...Charles Magness is truly literotica's gift to us readers

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 7 years ago
True in life

I have read alotttt of stories on here . This one was one of the best stories on here . It seems like it was written from a true life experience. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Loving and tender....Clearly one of the best

I was concerned the entire time about a wreck and one of them being injured.

I hope you get the next chapter submitted very soon.

The love that they had since they were pre-teen was well developed.

The description of the love making was erotic and yet showed a true loving relationship.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter!

So happy to have found chapter 2, hope this turns into another wonderful series. Thank you again,

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Like your style, erotic, sensitive and very descriptive.

Thanks

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I love that you're showing both of their feelings. He's not the only one involved in the "illicit love" that they feel for each other. Wonderful, lovely, young romance, nicely written erotica, overall great story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please keep writing!!

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes. I hope you write more chapters as this is one great love story between brother and sister. The hot sex hopefully will get even better as his sister will learn some new things this semester. Then her brother can transfer to her school etc. Maybe little sister will grow some like bigger boobs and teach him some real naughty things about more hot n; hard sex. Thanks.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Now that was good - really good !

I loved the slow build up and the sensuous sex, very touching and sweet.

I do hope you add to this and move him up to Seattle.

Well worth another 5 stars !

Rapier

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Simply Beautiful

What a sweet, sexy and life affirming story! I do hope you'll consider continuing it with additional installments. They are so young and so very much in love that it would be a shame not to be able to read more. But that said, I know you have to go where the muse leads you. So, if you don't want to continue with the series, then let me thank you for the joy you have already given me. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice Story

The absolute only problem I have is that it is Snoqualmie Pass, no W. Otherwise a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3

Oh you can't leave us wondering like this. Please consider writing another chapter so that we know what becomes of their relationship. Exceptionally beautiful story and will probably top my favorite story of a brother and sister. Even if I had to pay you to write the next chapter it would be well worth it. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES!

An absolutely wonderful and extremely well written story! I'll definitely be reading more of your stories. Keep Writing! Not being a fan of anal, I especially appreciate that there was none in this story. I feel that there is no place for anal in "LOVE"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

I have to agree with most of the comments. I loved C& M. Please add more to Best Big Brother Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UTTERLY ENCHANTING

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY IT IS SO WONDERFUL, AND THE TWO OF THEM LOVE EACH OTHER WITHOUT JUDGEMENT OR JEALOUSY, THEY JUST SEEM TO BE UTTERLY DEVOTED TO EACH OTHER. BEST STORY I HAVE READ IN A VERY LONG TIME.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Another Good Episode!

This one is nearly equal to the first one in the quality of the writing and the conveyance of the emotions of the two characters. The author makes the reader identify with either or both of the characters. I sure fell in love with her especially in this episode.

Having driven in the snow and ice conditions for many years as described in this, I undrestand only too well how he was exhausted at the end of their trip. But not too exhausted to show his love for her and receive her love in equal porportion. The exchange of love between the two sure is one hell of a stress reliever for both of them.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Nice follow up to part one, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the way it ended.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
HOPE FOR MORE

VERY GOOD STORY HERE. A FOLLOWUP STORY IS NEEDED HERE.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958almost 5 years ago
Continuation

Please continue this story

Joseph48Joseph48over 4 years ago
Another 1 well done

This story has the perfect ending, for an ending. There is no need to extend it, so start on Your next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 All's well...

I agree with others. They lived happily ever after... No need to add more . This was the kind of story I want. No girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband being cheated on. If the story is romantic, well written & the lovers are single, I'm satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I had high hopes after reading chapter 1...

I even gave 5*s to the first chapter as it developed at a nice pace, aside from the constant self loathing.

And then we have this.

In and out, in and out, in and out, again and again and again. Trust me, anyone reading this knows the mechanics of intercourse. They do not need your very repetitive dissertation on the matter beyond the first time.

On the subject of death, I think you might have brought your readers down a bit too low there, not by the subject matter, but by your esoteric ramblings there on. Waxing poetic became waxing pathetic. You almost lost me completely there. And then, to turn the deep dive into the sad life altering experience you nearly sunk the entire endeavor in into a “I’m so sad. Let’s fuck!” moment and make everything right in the world just about sent me screaming.

But wait, there’s more!

Variety is the spice of life. Unfortunately, you’re bland. I stopped reading half way through this last page when I was suddenly excited that the male character was finally going to explore his sister’s body only to be disappointed in the fact that he only nibbles a nipple before going back to the same old missionary position.

I’m honestly disappointed with this chapter after thinking your previous chapter was drawing me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot! I’d love to read another chapter where they struggle to start their relationship after he moves to Seattle. But if you ended it here too, it’s a perfect ending.

MarcoSoloMarcoSoloabout 2 years ago

Great story! True love wins over all!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

10/10!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10/10 but what’s with all the thigh squeezing?

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was so freaking amazing. It's beautiful and touching, and I want to thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I must echo what someone else mentioned -- I imagine young Bryan with the sexy spray of chest hair and a treasure trail that can excite Vicki. They are a sexual pair that can grown and explore each other much more. That cock of his performs majestically! Could you write Chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, very touching. 5 stars , only because that's all they allow. T

rtch0bkrrtch0bkr3 months ago

Beautiful... beautiful... beautiful... wonderful love story. Thank you for shraing... such a gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES