All Comments on 'Best. Birthday. Ever.'

by Aspire523

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fabulous!! Thorough enjoyed. I'm usually a guy who likes to read about women with huge chests, but this one was wonderful. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant story, well written, and that’s from a guy who is not a fan of large chests, but loves little tits and very sensitive nipples! Thanks

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Hmm, wasn't their first time fooling around the day that she went as Morgan? That isn't months before they got together. She is still not being forthright? Also, kind of hypocritical to say she isn't comfortable with him doing things behind her back when she was dong things behind his back when she was fooling around with Beth for so long while pining for him.

That said, I am happy Beth finally opened up about her issues and is getting what she needs in order to be happy. Craig is also happy and he deserves it.

Aspire523Aspire523about 3 years agoAuthor

InfiniteXaos, I'm not sure I understand the first question. Becky and Craig didn't fool around until she went as Morgan for the first time, about a month before "Best. Birthday. Ever." I'm not sure where your reference to "months before they got together" comes from, though. And fooling around with Beth was going on while Becky was clearly in the friend zone. That stopped when she and Craig got together and started spending nearly every night together. Hope that clears things up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous