Best. Birthday. Ever.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sure, I corrupted you enough that you let me eat you out regularly, but the most you've done is use your vibrator on me. I'll take what I can get, of course, but it's not the same thing as being in it fully with someone who's in it with you in the same way."

"Yeah. I guess I kind of knew that, and I'm really sorry. But you know I'm not into girls the way you are. You had to get me pretty drunk just to get me to fool around at all that first time. And I forgive you for the eavesdropping. But what does that have to do with your birthday wish?"

She blushed, looked down at the floor and said, "Umm, I was wondering if I could join the two of you in the office on Saturday."

It took me a second to absorb that.

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah. I mean, you two are my two closest friends in the world. I'd be comfortable in a threesome with you guys if you'd be willing to share your boyfriend with me."

"How would that work? You don't like guys."

"I don't know. Improvise? You could bring your vibrator? Or I guess maybe he could show me how good he is at oral sex? I've heard good things about his talent with that, you know," she said with a smirk. "I had a couple guys go down on me in high school. It's not that different from having a girl do it, except that with a girl I'm eager to return the favor. With a guy I'm grossed out at the thought of having his cock in my mouth, or anywhere else."

I absorbed this all for a moment, and the thought that kept coming back to me was that I'd made my best friend sexually frustrated for nearly a year when she was doing her best to make sure I wasn't.

"You know what? I think it's the least I could do after all the times you've brought me off."

Beth's face lit up for a second before it occurred to her to ask, "And you think Craig will go for it?"

"You leave my boyfriend to me. I think the odds that he'd turn down sex with two girls are extremely slim. He is a man, after all!"

"Ohmylord, you are absolutely the best, Becky!"

That night, after both Morgan and I had gotten thoroughly sexually satisfied, I brought up Beth's request with Craig. Naturally, he was surprised.

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not. I was as surprised as you are, but I guess she feels really close to both of us now, and she's a little jealous of all the fun we've been having when she's not around."

"How would that work?"

"Well, you know that she and I were fooling around for months before you and I got together. We haven't done anything since then, though, partly because I'm over here all the time, and partly because I'd feel funny about doing that behind your back. Even though it's Beth, and not some other guy, it would feel a little like cheating. But if nothing else, we could put on a show for you. She also mentioned being open to you eating her out. She says that there's not much difference between a guy or a girl doing that for her. And I guess we could also put on a show for her, too. Maybe she'd make a porn video for us?"

"And you'd be okay with me getting intimate with another girl?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, it's not like you'd be cheating on me. I'd be right there the whole time sharing in the fun. I think if we're both in the room and both agree to involving someone else, I won't have any problem with it."

Craig chuckled, saying. "You've obviously given this a lot of thought."

I smiled and said, "Well, yeah! Wouldn't you? It's been distracting me all day long. It made for a very strange day at work, thinking about the details of a menage-a-trois while taking care of all those cute little kids!"

He busted out laughing at that. "Oh, geez, yeah! That must have been something! So, would we be giving Morgan the night off? Or would we work Beth into the role playing?"

"Oh, I think she'd love to be part of the improv act. Morgan was her idea, after all. I think she'd think it was cool to see what's become of her creation."

"Hmmm. Okay, I think I have an idea of how we could introduce her. What if we . . ."

I smiled as I put a finger over his lips and said, "What if we let you surprise both of us. I'm sure whatever you have in mind will be fine with Morgan."

Craig broke into a devilish grin and said, "Your wish is my command. At least until Morgan shows up for her next shift at work."

Saturday couldn't get here fast enough for Beth. When she woke up, I'd already made coffee and breakfast for her. When she came into the kitchen, I greeted her with a big hug and said, "Happy birthday!"

"Aw, thanks! You didn't have to do all this for me! I thought my gift was coming later!"

"Oh, honey, this is just the beginning. I'm going to treat my best friend like a queen today! I'm taking care of all the meals. I'm baking you a cake, and Craig and I will take care of the entertainment later. I know you'd normally have a big party and you must be missing all your other friends, but if you're going to have a pandemic birthday, I want to make it a good one!"

"I love you so much right now I could kiss you!"

"Save it for later, hon. Craig will want to watch that, I'm sure. Hey, what are you wearing over there?"

"I thought I'd just wear a sweater and jeans. Why? Am I supposed to dress up?"

"I wasn't talking about what you're wearing to dress up. I was talking about what you're wearing when you undress."

"Oh! Green satin bra and a matching green thong. I've been told they bring out my eyes."

"Oh, that'll be perfect. I'll do the same, only in blue for my eyes. The two of us will be a sight he'll never forget!"

Later, we took my car over to Craig's. There was no need for each of us to drive since we both planned to spend the night. I've never been happier that Craig has a full-size bed and not a twin. I brought my laptop so that I could Zoom into church in the morning in a separate room from Craig. We also brought the cake and a bottle of Irish whiskey, both to celebrate my Irish roommate and to calm any jitters about our plans. We passed the bottle as we watched "Secretary", that old movie where Maggie Gyllenhaal plays James Spader's submissive secretary and sex partner. It was Craig's idea, and the perfect thing to set the mood. After the movie, and while we were all still a little buzzed from the booze, I made dinner, shooing Beth away when she offered to help. After salad, homemade calzones and cake, I announced that I was going to clear the dishes while we waited for Morgan to arrive for her shift at work. Beth excused herself to go freshen up.

As Craig joined me in cleaning up, I asked if he liked dinner.

"Of course! You're a great cook!"

"I think this division of duties where I'm taking care of the food and you're taking care of the entertainment is working pretty well. We make pretty good hosts."

He agreed and kissed me on the cheek.

"And you've got a good idea of how you'd like us to entertain Beth for the rest of the evening?"

"Oh absolutely," He said with his devilish grin. "I have a wild night planned."

"Great! Should be interesting. Morgan is just waiting for Beth to come out before she makes her appearance."

"That's Miss Sullivan to you, my dear."

Apparently, Morgan was on stage already. Okay, good!

"Miss Sullivan. Of course, sir."

Beth poked her head in the kitchen and said, "I guess I'm ready if you guys are."

I put the last dish in the dishwaswer and dried my hands as I said, "Of course, Miss Sullivan. If you'll follow me, I'll show you to our office." I dodged into the living room to grab my purse and then led the way. Craig followed.

When we got to the office, Craig said, "I'd introduce the two of you, but my understanding is that Beth and your sister Becky are good friends. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir. In fact, Miss Sullivan and I know each other intimately."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, sir. You may already know that Beth and Becky, um, well, there's no way to put this politely. They have been known to fool around with each other. Well, I've been lucky enough to join in occasionally."

"Excellent. Did you also know that Miss Sullivan is also potentially interested in investing in our business? I'm glad you two know each other so well already. You should be well prepared to entertain her in a way that will leave her with a very positive impression of our operation. Miss Sullivan, if you'd please take a seat over there, the show will begin in a moment. Morgan, you're a bit over-dressed, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, sir!"

"I think a dance to put us in the mood would be a good idea. Miss Sullivan, do you like Melissa Etheridge?"

Beth's face lit up with a smile as she responded, "I love Melissa Etheridge!"

"Excellent. Morgan, if you're ready."

"Yes, sir."

Craig started playing "Come to My Window". I immediately started to sway my hips to the rhythm, slowly turning as I arched my back to draw attention to my tits, then continued turning to the muse until bent over in front of Beth to draw her attention to my rear end. Then while my back was facing her, I slowly started to pull the sweater I was wearing off of each arm. I bent over again to pull it over my head, and then tossed it casually to the side, with my hips moving side to side the whole time. Next, I turned to face Beth, made eye contact with her and held it as I undid my belt buckle and button, and pulled the zipper down inch by inch. I turned again and slowly pushed my jeans down to my ankles, giving her a full crotch shot with only my blue panties covering my pussy. The song was about half over, and I was planning to give her a lap dance, but instead she made a request.

"Ooooh, now do me!"

She stood up right in front of me and lifted her arms up. I smiled as I Iooked into her eyes again and lifted her sweater up. Then I danced around behind her and pressed myself up against her rear. I grabbed her by the hips and started to sway both of us to the music. Once she got the idea and started grinding into me, I reached around and undid her button and zipper, and then pushed her jeans down to the floor. When she stepped out of them, I took a moment to admire her.

I sometimes forget how pretty Beth is. With her long, thick red hair, she looks like the Disney princess Merida, from the movie "Brave". We're about the same height from the waist up and the same bra size, but her legs are a couple inches longer than mine. And like Merida, she's much more athletic than I ever was. In high school she played lacrosse in the fall, swam with the swim team in the winter and was captain of the softball team during our senior year after having been varsity since we were sophomores. I still don't know how she did all that, community theater, and still graduated with honors. My best friend is amazing. Since high school, she has maintained her long, lean muscles by working out with light weights and going on five mile runs several times a week in almost any weather. I've had more than one guy tell me that it was a huge waste that she was a lesbian. If she were straight, she'd have guys lusting after her constantly. Maybe they do anyway.

In any case, once we were both down to our bras and panties, I got behind Beth again and started to massage her nipples, making them protrude into the satin of her bra and eliciting a deep sigh from her. The look on Craig's face was priceless. His eyes were wide and his jaw was hanging open a bit. I nearly laughed at this, but that would have been out of character.

When the song ended, Craig said, "That was lovely, Morgan. Thank you. And I trust you enjoyed it, Miss Sullivan? You looked like you did."

"Oh, absolutely!"

"Wonderful! But of course, that's just the beginning. My intention is to help Miss Sullivan to several orgasms tonight. Morgan, we'll let you start."

"Yes, sir!"

I picked up my purse and got out my vibrator.

"Morgan, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting out my vibrator, sir. This is how I help B . . . Miss Sullivan when we fool around."

"I was under the impression that you exchanged oral sex."

"Um, no, sir. Miss Sullivan is gay, so she's happy to do that, but I've never, um". My voice trailed off as I saw Craig start to look really angry.

"Morgan! Put that toy away right now! I'm shocked at your lack of moral character! Treat others the way you want to be treated. Sound familiar? She can use one of those things on herself anytime she likes! Miss Sullivan, is a vibrator as satisfying as receiving oral sex from a partner?"

"Well, no . . ."

This was not going at all as I expected. Beth and I had agreed from the beginning that she would never ask me to do that unless she was suddenly willing to give a guy a blowjob. I mean, it's kind of the boundary that we each have which makes me straight and her gay. I only started using the vibrator on her because even I could tell that her giving me orgasms and me doing nothing in return wasn't fair. Even so, it was really weird the first few times.

Craig barked at me again, "Morgan, get down on your knees and pleasure Miss Sullivan in the way that she has been pleasuring you all these months."

"But, . . . "

"BUT? But nothing! You know what? Let's wait on that for a few minutes." He went over to the office chair, sat down and said, "Pull down your panties and get over my knee." I hesitated for just a second before Craig barked, "Now!"

Whoa. This was really escalating. I don't know if he was inspired by all the spanking in the movie, but this was new. I mean, he'd spanked me lots of times before, but always while he was thrusting his cock deep inside my pussy at the same time. I hardly ever pay attention to what he's doing with his hands when he's splitting me open with the beast he has down there. An actual spanking just for the sake of punishing me was not something he'd ever shown an interest in, and I was a little stunned at the idea.

Craig sounded and looked legitimately angry with me when he said, "Morgan, what is wrong with you? Your position here is suddenly on very shaky ground. Do as I said, right this second!"

My position here? What? I mean I know that our whole shtick is that he gets overly irritated over nothing so that he can "punish" me, but he seemed really pissed. I started to panic at the thought that he might be about to dump me over this. But then he gave me a quick, subtle wink. Oh, thank Jesus. He was just acting his part. Still, I needed get with the program or I could ruin the evening.

I looked down at the floor and said, "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

I went over to where he was sitting, laid over his lap and pulled down my panties to just above my knees. Then Beth said, "Craig, stop. I need to talk to my friend for a moment."

Beth kneeled in front of me, put her cheek up against mine and whispered so quietly that I doubt Craig could have heard from two feet above where I was laying across his lap.

"Becky, you don't have to do this. I never want to make you do anything that would make you uncomfortable."

I responded, just as quietly, "Beth, I thought you were a theater person! Why are you trying to make me break character? My sister Becky would not be interested in anything that's happening at this office, but I'm Morgan. And I do what I'm told."

She pressed my cheek harder against hers in sort of a hug and her voice caught a bit as she whispered, "You are literally the best friend a girl could ever have!"

I smiled and whispered back, "Happy birthday!"

Beth backed off, cleared her throat and said, "Morgan, Craig is right. You'd better show me a good time if you want me to invest in your company." Then she grabbed a fistful of the hair on the back of my head and forced me to kiss her hard on the lips, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. At first, I was startled, but I recovered quickly. I also noticed that Craig's cock was starting to press more insistently into my waist. So, I decided to join Beth in giving him a show and kissed her back just as hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth and then going back and forth with her. After a minute of this, she broke off contact and said, "All right, miss. Next I want you to pull down my panties and kiss my other lips."

"Yes, Miss Sullivan!"

I reached up and pulled her panties off, revealing a completely shaved pussy that was turning a shade of pink which stood in contrast to her porcelain skin. I reached up, grabbed her butt cheek and pushed her toward me as I puckered up and gave her a kiss.

"Craig, could you please give her a good swat?"

I hardly had time to be startled when I felt a hard SMACK! Shit, that really hurt!

"Ow!"

"Ow?" Beth responded. "You don't speak unless you're spoken to, Missy. I just showed you how to kiss a girl. I don't know what that thing you did with your lips was, but it did not meet my expectations. And I think you know what will happen if you don't meet my expectations.

I looked down at the floor and said, "Yes, Miss Sullivan. I'm sorry Miss Sullivan."

She moved her bare pussy right up to my face and said, "Now, show me how you kiss a woman correctly."

Wow, this Morgan thing really does force me to push my sexual boundaries, doesn't it? But as I said, Morgan does what she's told. I kissed her hard on her pussy lips, and stuck my tongue into her warm folds. I was expecting it to taste awful, but it didn't taste like anything at all. I guess she must have wiped herself down pretty well when she "freshened up" earlier. I had an idea of what to do with my tongue after all the times she'd done it to me. I started low and slowly moved up toward her clit, but stopped as soon as I felt it protruding against my tongue. Then I did the same thing again. As she started to get wetter, I could taste a bit of a musky flavor from her juices.

"Oh, you little tease! Craig, I think we should finish her punishment and then move to the bedroom."

Punishment? Crap, I thought I was getting out of that.

Craig responded, "Whatever you say, Miss Sullivan. How many times would you say you've pleasured her without her returning the favor properly?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's so hard to keep her and Becky apart. I've been fooling around with them for about eight months, probably once or twice a week, so I'd say maybe 50 times between them, give or take."

"Well, then I'd say that 50 strokes sounds about right."

I think Beth saw the panicked look on my face. As Craig was undoubtedly lifting his rather large hand, she said, "Do you mind if I do the honors? I am the injured party here, after all."

"Why, no, not at all. That's a fine suggestion Miss Sullivan."

Beth moved behind me, and instructed me to count out the strokes. But when she hit me, it didn't hurt nearly as much as that one stroke from Craig had. I can only guess, but I think she was making a big display of winding up, but when she made contact her hand was almost limp.

Smack! "One!" Smack! "Two" It stung a little, but really wasn't bad at all. It took a couple minutes, but eventually we got to Smack! "Forty-Nine!", Smack! "Fifty!"

Beth said, "Now, Morgan my love, are we going to have any more trouble from you tonight?"

"No, Miss Sullivan!"

"Good. Now get up and lead me to the bedroom. I want to relax while you go to work on me."

"Yes, Miss Sullivan."

I backed off of Craig's lap, stood up, stepped out of my panties when they fell to the floor and said, "Right this way."

When we got to the bedroom, Beth sat against the headboard with her back curved so that she was resting on her tailbone. She put her knees up and spread her legs, ready for me to "take her to heaven" as she sometimes puts it.

"Miss Sullivan, do you mind if I remove your bra? I'd like the option of playing with your nipples. I think it will enhance your experience."

"No, Morgan, I don't mind at all. In fact, let me do it." She reached behind her and had the clasp off in a heartbeat. She shrugged out of the bra, and was completely naked in front of me. Her nipples were different from mine. They were smaller, but stuck out much more sharply, very much like long pencil erasers.