Best. Birthday. Ever.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed onto the bed, and started by pulling one of them into my mouth as I reached down to massage her clit with my finger. She sighed, and started to coo happily. After warming her up like this for a bit, I started to kiss down her remarkably flat belly to her pussy, which was even more swollen than before and starting to open up. I again started down low, sticking my tongue into her hole a bit and then licking up toward her clit. But as before, I stopped short of the goal, just like she'd done to me so many times. That elicited a moan of frustration, but I was in charge now, and I was going to give her the same treatment that she likes to dole out. After a few minutes of this teasing, I started to thrust a finger into her, and then finally reached her clit and started to move my tongue around it. She gasped, and grabbed my head, forcing me harder onto her most sensitive spot.

I'd almost forgotten about Craig, but he fixed that. "Morgan, get on your knees. But don't stop what you're doing."

I didn't say anything, since my mouth was busy, but I did as I was told. Then I felt him get in bed behind me, feel around with his cock for the opening to my pussy, and thrust it in hard. I gasped as my face was forced hard into Beth. I couldn't control what I was doing with my tongue anymore, so I just let his thrusts force the stimulation of her clit. Then he leaned forward over my back and started to move more slowly in and out while whispered something to Beth, who responded somewhat breathlessly, "Fuck yes you can suck my tits!" While Craig started in on her above my head, I also started moaning as his cock continued sliding in and out. Between whatever he was doing and the vibration of my voice on her clit, Beth went to another level. I could feel her start to tremble, and then squeeze her thighs on the sides of my head, as her heavy breathing turned into a scream that got louder and louder, "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuUUUUUCKK!!" Her pussy had been getting wetter and wetter, and by the time she came, she had coated my mouth and chin with her juices.

I'd have said something, but as she climaxed, Craig straightened his back and started pounding me hard again. I couldn't even say a word to encourage him. I was just breathing shuddering breaths and moaning, alternately wincing and smiling as my pussy got the kind of rough treatment that makes it feel SO good!

Then Beth said, "Becky, do you mind if I take a turn on that ride?"

Wait, WHAT?

I said, "Craig, stop!" He did, and while he was buried deep inside me, I asked Beth, "Are you serious? This ride isn't for beginners. You're a virgin! And gay!"

"I know, but I've been with bisexual girls who tell me that when the part of them that's meant to be penetrated is penetrated, it feels really good. I could never imagine that, but you looked so blissed out just now that I'm kind of curious."

"What do you think, Craig, would you like to screw two girls with the same hard on?"

"Are you kidding? Am I a straight human male? Yes!"

"Okay, pull out of me and get a condom out of your nightstand. I'm going to go get a towel to protect your sheets."

I went out to the linen closet and got a dark towel. No need to let Beth's cherry stain one of the white ones. When I got back, the two of them were kissing passionately as she sat in his lap and stroked his cock with her hand.

"Hey, you! No fooling around with my boyfriend when I'm not around!" I said it with a tone that let them know that I wasn't mad, but I did need to make sure that we all understood the ground rules.

Beth said, "Sorry! I just thought that it would be weird to lose my virginity to a guy who I've never even kissed."

"It's fine, Beth, really. But as a rule, I don't feel right about doing anything behind Craig's back and I don't want him doing anything behind mine. If I'm in the room it's all good, though."

"Understood. I can work with that."

"And you're sure you want to do this? Craig's cock is huge. You might not enjoy it the first time."

"Yeah, but Craig is the first guy I've ever spent any time with who I'd even consider doing this with. And I really do want to try it."

As I laid the folded towel down on the bed, I said, "Okay. Lay down and spread 'em sister. Craig, have you ever been with a virgin?"

"Uh, no."

"All right. When I lost my virginity, my boyfriend wasn't paying any attention to how I was doing. In fact, that kind of defined our whole relationship sexually, but that's another story. Beth, I'm going to walk Craig through at least the first part of this in order to make it go as easily as possible for you. Craig, are you ready?"

"Absolutely."

"And I see you're still hard. Good. Put the condom on while I talk to Beth for a minute. Beth, try to think about relaxing all the muscles in that area as he gets in position. Close your eyes and let all the tension out of your stomach. You good?" She nodded, "Okay, now do the same thing with your lower back. Try to imagine the sound of gentle waves at the ocean." She smiled. "Good, now do the same with your upper thighs. Are they relaxed?" She nodded. "Good, now relax your butt. Now your pussy. Let all the tension drain away. Feel good?" She nodded again.

Craig climbed on top of her with her knees on either side of him. I kneeled by the side of the bed so that I could whisper in their ears and stroke the top of Beth's head gently.

"Okay, Craig find her opening. Good. Now slowly slide in until you meet some resistance." He did.

"Okay, give her a short, sharp thrust. Then stop."

Beth winced in pain as Crag popped her cherry.

I asked, "You okay?" She gave a short, quick nod.

"Okay, Craig, slooowwly push all the way up." As he did, I asked Beth, "You still okay?"

She nodded and the brief look of pain had faded.

"Okay, Craig, stay there for a minute while you let her get used to your size. Beth, let him know when you're ready for him to start moving again."

After a minute she said, "Okay, go ahead. Slowly please!"

When he wants to, Craig can be the gentlest, most giving lover I could ever imagine, and he was every bit of that as he made love to my best friend. He took several minutes, building up his pace ever so slowly, kissing her gently and whispering things like, "Beth, you are so tight. This feels amazing!" Beth's face was blank at first, but after a couple minutes a smile started to show on her face as she looked up at his. Ultimately, Craig filled the condom, then laid inside her for a bit before carefully pulling out, making sure that what he put in the condom stayed there until he could pull it off of himself.

While he got up to throw it out, I climbed into the bed and asked, "So, what do you think?"

Beth looked at me as a tear rolled off the corner of her eye toward her ear and said, "I think you helped make that amazing. It hurt a lot at first, and I'm still sore, but it also felt kind of good. But I can't imagine getting pounded, and I definitely don't see how I'd ever have an orgasm from it. At least when a girl brings me off, it feels nothing but good."

"Glad you tried it?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely."

As Craig came back to bed and laid down with both of us, Beth said, "Hey loverboy, two things. One, thank you! You were amazing. Two, don't you think it's Becky's turn? You and I have both had orgasms, and I know mine was memorable. And so far, all she's done is help us both have a good time. I'm starting to feel a little guilty here."

He smiled, looked at me and said, "Oh, I completely agree."

She continued, "Want to trade tips on how to make her cum really hard?"

He nodded, smiled wider at me and said, "Absolutely." Then to me he said, "Lie back baby. It's your turn."

They both made room for me to lay down with my head on the pillow in the middle of the bed. Then Craig said to Beth, "Would you like to go first, or should I?"

"Oh, you go ahead. I'm just guessing, but I bet I have more to teach you than the other way around."

Craig went straight for my tits, which responded immediately as his mouth closed over one and he started to work on it with his tongue. My breath caught for a second, but then I started cooing and saying, "Ohhh, that feels good!"

Beth asked, "What are you doing with your tongue?"

Craig reached down and started massaging my clit before he responded, "Mixing it up. Sometimes nothing but sucking, sometimes reducing the pressure and licking slowly, sometimes flicking my tongue quickly across her nipple. She seems to like it, don't you sweetie?"

I nodded vigorously!

"Good, so what's next?"

Craig described what he was doing with his fingers, which he was alternating between rubbing my clit and tracing down to my hole where he would thrust one up before dragging the moisture back up to my clit.

After another minute of getting me really hot like this, he started to kiss my down my stomach until he got to my neatly trimmed pubes and eventually to my clit, where he went after it aggressively with his tongue. I started to moan through shuddering breaths. The waves of pleasure rolling through me intensified, and soon enough I tensed up and came all over his face, much the way Beth had come all over mine.

As I laid there with a huge grin on my face trying to catch my breath, Beth said, "Bravo!" I liked the way you used her tits and your fingers to build her up. And clearly, she liked it, too! Is that the technique you usually use?"

"Yes, it is. Why mess with success, right?"

"Oh, yeah, of course. But I could still show you a couple of different things that she likes and one or two other things that I think she'd like." Then she turned to me and said, "Got your breath back yet?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I want to try something new with you, but I need you to do something first."

"Okay, what's that?"

"Go to the bathroom and clean your butt really well, as if someone was going to put their nose right up between your cheeks. You can use the damp washcloth on the counter that I used earlier."

That was a strange request, but I agreed. In the bathroom I used some toilet paper first, and then the washcloth with some hand soap on my anus. I could hear the two of them talking in the other room, but I couldn't hear what they said. I brought the cloth back and threw it in Craig's clothes hamper.

As I came back to bed Beth said to Craig, "Got it?"

Craig smiled and said, "Got it."

Beth turned to me and said, "Okay, I'll start. Becky, you think you're ready to go again?"

"I don't know, I think I'm still recovering from the first orgasm."

"Well, that's okay, you know I start out slowly. Lie back just the way you were."

I laid back down with my head on the pillow and spread my legs.

"Okay, Craig, here's what I was talking about where you can get the same effect just by playing with her pussy. Start off down low and start licking upward, but just like you did before, don't go for her clit right away." She repeated the same pattern I had with her, drinking in the juices that quickly started flowing again. Eventually she got to my clit, but then only stimulated it briefly.

"Jesus, Beth, and you accused me of being a tease when I was over Craig's knee earlier. You're the worst!"

"She grinned as she looked up at me and said, "Oh, you know you love it! But now for your surprise. She got up and said, roll over and get on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Miss Sullivan!"

She swatted my butt and said, "Don't start with that Miss Sullivan shit unless you want me to start treating you like Morgan again! Craig, your turn."

Craig got between my legs, planted his mouth near my entrance with his nose right between my butt cheeks and started licking the same way that Beth did, only for him it was from the top near my hole to bottom, where my clit now was. After a few strokes, when he got back to the top, he thrust his tongue deep inside my pussy.

My eyes flew open wide with startle as I said, "Oh, my!"

Beth smiled and asked, "You like that?"

"Oh, yeah!"

Craig continued to work up and down, and in and out of my pussy, spending more time on my clit. Then, just as I was really getting worked up, he got up from his crouch and entered me again. Pretty quickly, Beth reached between my legs and started stroking my clit as Craig filled and stretched my pussy over and over again. All I could do was stare at nothing through hooded eyes as I was taken away by how good this all felt. Craig picked up the pace, making my heavy breathing and moans even louder. He kept thrusting even after he filled me with cum. My second orgasm took longer to arrive, but it was absolutely as amazing as the first. I stayed on my hands and knees for a minute trying to catch my breath before collapsing on the bed, with Craig collapsing on top of me, still inside.

When I finally caught my breath, I managed to say, "Sweet Jesus, you two! That was incredible!" They both said in unison, "You deserve it." That made me and Beth break into giggles, which in turn made Craig laugh at both of us.

We continued to play for the rest of the night, and it was, indeed, wild. First, Beth wanted a shower to clean the blood and other stickiness off, and suggested that I join her. Craig asked Beth if she'd like a video of the two of us soaping each other up and cleaning each other off. She thought this was a great idea, and with Craig recording us on her phone, we put on a show for him. We slowly massaged each other's backs, butt cheeks, tits and pussies, then rinsed off and sucked each other's tits and French kissed. He was so hard by the time we asked for towels that when I got out of the shower, he pushed me over the sink and was about to enter me when Beth asked if either of us wanted her to video him taking me. Craig growled, "If you can get one of our phones quickly!" He held me down on the sink and ran the tip of his cock up and down the folds of my pussy, stimulating my clit and getting me even wetter than I'd started to get again from Beth's attention in the shower. Once Beth returned and started recording, he pounded me hard, fast and violently.

The rest of the night continued like that. Sometimes the person who had just cum would video the other two. Beth had had enough of Craig's cock for the night, but was happy to let him eat her pussy. I was more than happy to keep his cock happy every time he was able to get it up, which was a remarkable number of times. And I found that I didn't mind exploring Beth's pussy as much as I'd always thought I would. She certainly enjoyed exploring mine. When we weren't videoing each other, we found ways to get all three of us involved at once. One time I was on top riding Craig while Beth was sucking and licking my nipples as she stroked my clit to another orgasm. Then there was the time where Beth and I were in a 69 position and Craig screwed me from behind with his balls slapping the top of her head. When we all needed to catch our breaths and recover for a few minutes, we exchanged full body massages, with two of us working on whoever was the lucky one at the moment.

When Craig and I made love for the first time after we started dating, I was impressed that I had three orgasms in that one day. On Beth's birthday I blew that record so far out of the water that I lost count. We literally kept going until all three of us were exhausted. Eventually we were all just lying there, completely satisfied, and drifting off to sleep. Craig and I shared one pillow with him spooning me, and Beth faced us from the other one. The last thing I remember before I dozed off was looking at the smile on my best friend's face as she said, "Best. Birthday. Ever."

If you liked this, please click on my author link and look over some of the other stories I've written, including the prequel to this one, "Not a Saint".