Best Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Please don't do that. I'll...I'll be naked," she pleaded. Her hands were now clasping her dress to her breasts. Breasts that soon would be unveiled. As I reached the end of the zipper, I moved my hands to her shoulders and laid each atop the slim little straps. I slowly moved the straps across her shoulders and let them fall down her arms. She let out a small moan and as I moved my hands to cover her hands that cupped her breasts, holding up her dress.

"Put your hands to your side," I said as I undid her clasping fingers. She did as commanded and the straps slipped down her arms and the little black dress fell to the ground. She was completely naked and this really, really was a magnificence sight.

She stepped out of her dress without being told. I pulled her back against me. I was sure she could feel my extremely hard cock through my pants as I nestled it into the crack of her ass. She seemed to press back to meet me. My eyes locked on her exposed chest as I looked over her shoulder and it was obvious, she tanned topless. I made a mental note to witness her sunbathing sometime. Her breasts were full, rounded, with extremely hard little nipples that stuck straight out. I had to touch them.

I moved my hands and cupped her amazing tits. She was now leaning back against me as I began to explore these wonderful, full mounds. I noticed her eyes were closed. A very small moan escaped her lips. I could have stayed this way for an hour just running my hands over her breasts, feeling them, kneading them, feeling their weight in my hands.

But I was most fascinated with her nipples. They were darker than her tanned skin and I moved my hands to them. When I made contact, I slightly flick each one. A guttural moan came from her. Next, I took hold of her little extensions with my thumb and forefinger and ever so slightly pulled. This caused a gasp to escape her lips and she pushed her body against me harder, moving her hips against my cock. I pulled a bit harder and slightly twisted each nipple. She drew her breath in quickly. I knew I had found one her spots. I smiled.

I finally released her and she seemed to snap back, as if from a dream. She was heating up, that was for sure, and she turned and looked at me with burning hot, lustful eyes. I pulled back, took her hand and led her over to the end of the couch. I could see a slight quizzical look on her face as I placed her at the end of the couch, facing the cushions. Gently I pushed her over the arm of the couch, making her beautiful little ass stick up.

She looked back and just said, "Oh." Then she laid her head on her arms, pulling her body forward. This pushed her ass even higher into a wonderfully lewd position. I reached down and spread her legs apart. I moved rather quickly as my deferred gratification account was almost to zero. She looked back as I unzipped my pants, which I stripped quickly, along with my underwear. My member was hard as it had ever been in my life. The bulbus head of my cock seemed to have grown larger than I had ever seen it. My cock twitched.

"You've been a bad little girl Alice. Haven't you," I said once more.

"Yes, yes, I have," she said in her a husky little voice this time.

"Do you know what I am going to do," I asked?

"I...I...I don't know, she kind of mumbled.

"Yes, you do Alice. Tell me. Tell me now what I am going to do," I said in my commanding voce.

She turned and looked back at me. "You are going to put that in me?" she questioned.

"Yes, Alice. And what is that called? What am I going to do to you? Say it out loud," I said. Then I moved closer to her, placing my cock gently against the opening of her very wet, little slit.

"You're going to...you're going to...to Fuck me," she finally said in that wonderful whisper of a voice, while averting her gaze. Then she looked back at me. "But it's too big. I can't. Please don't make me. Please!" Then she lowered her head and actually pushed her wonderful little bottom a bit higher and opened legs even wider.

"Yes Alice, I am." With that I moved my cock up against her opening and slowly pushed. Her pussy seemed to grab me and swallow all my entire cock, all on its own. We both gave out a long moan simultaneously as my swollen member lodged itself, deep inside her. I held still for just a moment. Alice turned and looked at me over her shoulder. She whispered softly in her little soft voice, "Please. Please...Please." I slowly pulled back and then pushed forward. She let out long muffled groan.

I began thrusting, letting go of any thought of deferring any damn gratification. With each thrust I could feel her push back, making an almost animal like noise each time our bodies collided. We moved together, bucking, pushing, thrusting. She moved her hands out to steady herself as our movements became almost violent. The sounds of our heavy breathing mixed with the sounds of our lust. And then like a hammer it hit me. I began to spasm with an intensity I had never before experienced. Thrusting and releasing my spunk deep inside her, my cock being milked by the violent contractions of her climax as we came simultaneously. "Oh God, oh God," she cried! Then it was over.

I laid my head on her beautiful ass, trying to catch my breath. As I moved to stand, I could feel her legs slightly shaking. Moving around the arm of the couch I gently helped her to her feet. Holding her tightly, I moved us both in a position to lay down on the couch, our bodies pressing hard against each other. She put both arms around my next and held me in a death grip, her face pressed against my shoulder.

Our bodies seemed to fit, as if they were made to do so, as we lay together on the couch. Our breaths began to return to normal. Then Alice looked up at me, and in her small little voice she said, "Happy Birthday". We both smiled. It certainly was one I would never forget, that was for sure.

12