All Comments on 'Best Blow Job Ever'

by PileDriver48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Great story

This woman knows her stuff. I thought for a minute I was reading about my wife. Wish I had the recovery ability of the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This sounded familiar....

There are aspects of this story that resonated with me. My (now deceased) wife was very good to me in bed, but we just never managed to make oral sex work, for either of us. My (now ex-) girlfriend from last year gave fantastic head, made all the sweeter by the loving look in her eyes, gazing up at me with a mouthful of my dick. Her beautiful blue eyes would take on a special sparkle as she swallowed every drop of my sperm, and her nimble tongue flicking my cock-head as I came made me scream her name. She gave me my best BJ ever on my last birthday, by doing all of the above plus gently fondling my balls. The only disadvantage was that we seldom had time for a long session like the one in the story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting Premise

But the blowjob -- when it happened -- happened much too fast. The 'preliminaries' were almost nonexistent. He started out naked. She (pretty much) got naked with a bit of his help. The Blowjob began. The blowjob ended.

She had the most perfect boobs and ass he ever saw. OK, so what did he do with them? Pretty much nothing.

What happened to the 'teasing' of getting him to the point of ejaculation and then backing off -- repeatedly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! Hot! Very Hot!

This Story is very good as written, but the guy in it must be the dumbest guy I've ever read about. He'd rather go bowling than spend the night with Lisa? When she's already told him she can go all night long? I would NEVER have left!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sounds good very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous