Best Buddies and Their Girl

Story Info
We Shared Everything, Why Not Her?
2.4k words
4.07
25.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

We were pals, best buddies, inseparable friends, and my  first date with her was to a basketball game and the three of us went in his car.  If you saw two of us there would surely be the third close by.  People didn't know at that point, I am sure, who she was with.  Was it her and me, with him, or was it the two of them and me in the back seat?  I wasn't all that sure myself sometimes, until he joined the navy and Claire and I went on our first date without him to a movie and dinner.

When we had sex for the first time, I half expected her to write to him and confess that she and I had it without him, then catch a flight to San Diego to make it right, to give him his due.  The first dance I ever went to, again, we went in his car and we either danced as three or traded off.  If I wanted to be with her, I would also, until he shipped out, be with him.   It was just a fact of life.

I knew she wrote him everyday, and she got a letter from San Diego many times a week.  I wanted to read them, but I never asked.  I suspected they would be hot letters full of sex and promises and intimacies.  When she accepted my marriage proposal, I expected a caveat: a "what about Jim?" It also became clear that her fixing up our guest room was for only one person.  

When he came home on leave, it was assumed he would stay with us.   It was also assumed that part of the time she would sleep in the guest room.  Until a night after a movie, she never did.  I expected it, but she managed to restrain herself.

What kind of man would put up with an arrangement like this?  One who was truly in love.   Jim and I had known one another since third grade.  His baseball mitt was my baseball mitt.   In junior high we played at his house or mine, we shared jackets, favorite shirts, I put up my basketball backboard at his house, and his car in high school was as good as mine.  We shared everything. His mom was like my second mother, and she got after me just like she did with him, and mine was the same towards Jim.  It was only natural that we shared the same girl.

When we went on our first triple date, I think my mother was happy Jim was there to see that things stayed under control.   I think both mothers felt it was safer to have three on a date rather than just two uninhibited hormone-driven young people alone with their urges and each other.  

Their reasoning was good, albeit naive.   Two testosterone charged males and one curious female is probably not the safest gathering of youthful sexual energy.  We did explore our sexuality as a threesome, although timidly, and I understood it could be dangerous, but the risk seemed worth it as the reward was awesome.   We flirted, skinny dipped, even petted a bit.

The first time we had sex as a threesome happened on his leave from the navy and we had gone to a movie together.  The film was a sexy one about a woman with two lovers and we talked about it in the car afterwards.  I knew things could get sexual as we talked about the story where a woman is shared by two men who love her.  It couldn't have been better for us.  

"Do you think a woman would do that?" she asked shyly as she sat between us.

"Of course," I said.  "You and Jim are about as close as two people can be.  I am surprised you haven't had sex before now," I said, being as honest as I could possibly be.  She looked at me, surprised by my answer.

"And you wouldn't mind?" she asked, amazed by my candor.  

"I know you want to," I said.  "Am I right?"

She nodded.  "Yes," she whispered.   I then helped her slip out of her panties and she smiled at me then turned to Jim.  "Would you like to?" she asked, eagerness in her voice.

"Of course," he said.   

I moved to the side so he could scoot to the center of the seat away from the steering wheel.  He opened his pants and she straddled him, lifting up her skirt, throwing a leg over his lap, facing him, then easing herself down on his stiffness, slipping his erect cock into her as she lowered herself on the friend I had shared everything with for twenty years and at that moment was sharing the pussy of the woman I loved.

She fucked Jim for twenty minutes, then she asked him not to come in her.  It was risky, but she had inserted a Norform contraceptive into her pussy before they started, so it was not as reckless as it seemed.  I watched him fuck her on the front seat and knew it would have happened eventually.  It was simply a matter of time. 

We had become a threesome a long time before, although he didn't have sex with her for years.  I knew she wanted it and realized I wanted it for them as well.  

When Jim was discharged from the navy, he moved back to town and that weekend moved into our guest room.  It was simply expected and no discussion was needed.  At the airport we stood near the baggage carrousel waiting for him to clear customs.  I told her to go to him and she went right then as he stood in the customs line.  He turned to meet her and took her into his arms.  Their kiss was long and passionate, making up for years apart.  He reached around her and put his hands under her bottom, blatantly, with no hesitation in front of dozens of people.  He lifted her up and she pushed her body against his and shared her tongue. 

People around them smiled and I thought, "if you only knew."  When he had his passport stamped they turned toward me and held hands as they walked toward where I stood waiting, patiently.    At that moment she was as much his girlfriend as she was my wife.

I told Claire I figured she would sleep with Jim at least a couple of times a week and she kissed me without saying a word.  I also told her I knew we would probably be polyamorous and be a family of three.   Again without having to answer I could see the excitement in her face.

We helped him move his things into the guest room that night, and I glanced over at the bed and imagined them in it.   My imagination filled in the dots, and I could picture them under the covers with their bodies in a heap beneath the sheets.  I pictured her with him on top and his erection planted deep in her soupy sex.  The image made me smile and I realized we had all wanted it for years.  

When he was settled, we sat together in the family room and talked about what was to come next.  "I knew you would be coming back here when your tour was over," I said.   "It is nice to have you home," I added with a smile.   Claire was sitting next to Jim on the couch and she put her hand over his.  "All those years we were a threesome," I said, "I knew we would be ending up together.  Back in elementary school we shared everything.  It only makes sense that we should share who we both love the most," I said. He simply nodded.

As we were moving him into our guest room, I noticed a box he put next to the bed.  When he saw me looking at the box, he said, "Claire's letters." That night I told her about his box of letters. 

"Ever wonder what I wrote to him?" she asked.  I nodded.   "If he would agree, it would be okay with me if you read them."  I said I would love to.   "I'll ask him," she said.  Later, she said she'd asked and he didn't care if I did.  She brought the box into the bedroom and set it on the bed.  I sat with the box on my lap and opened it.   They were in bundles tied with ribbons.  The first letter in the first pack I picked up was dated April, 2016, the first week he was gone.

"My dearest Jim," it began.  "I am sitting in my bed thinking of you.  I just masturbated to thoughts of us.   Someday I hope to have you inside of me rather than having to pretend.  All of the time the three of were together, I wished we had been able to have sex.  I dream of being able to make you come.  Each day I will write and tell you what I wished we were doing.  I know Dave knows I feel this way, although I have never actually told him."

The letter went on to talk about times the three of us were together, and what she wished he had been able to do to her.  Then the letter said, "For the next few years I will write you everyday and tell you what I want you to do to me when we are finally together again."  

I finished reading, then opened the second letter.  "Dearest Jim, I hope you thought about me last night as you read my first letter.  Did you masturbate to thoughts of us together?  I hope so.  I truly do.  Tonight I am thinking about taking you in my mouth and letting you climax down my throat.   Even though we have never done that, I have thought about it many times.  Every time I do it with Dave I think of also doing it with you.  While you are on the ship, I hope you will think of me doing it.  As you go to sleep tonight, please think of me drinking your cum down like a tasty drink."

I had never heard Claire talk about sex so openly, but I knew she had a nasty streak that could be released anytime.  Her third letter told him she wanted anal sex with him, telling him we had done it many times and she liked it.  I smiled at her as she sat next to me watching me read her letters.  

"These are the hottest letters I have ever read," I said.  She smiled, proudly.   I read the third letter where she described riding him cowgirl and almost being bucked off.  

I knew she liked cowgirl and I kissed her after lowering the letter.  

For the next hour I read letter after letter where she described every sex act I could imagine, telling him at one point she wanted him and I to do a double on her.  I was surprised she even knew what a double was.  "I read some sexy things," she said, anticipating my question.  

"You still want a double?" I asked.  She blushed and nodded.  "Should we get Jim in here tonight?"

"I would like that," she said.  

I went and knocked on his door.  He was reading.  "I have been reading her letters to you," I said.  "I just read the one about a double.  She would like us to do that tonight," I said.  He closed his book and got out of bed.  Jim had started going to Black's Beach when he was in San Diego and had become an active nudist.  We had skinny dipped together and that night he was nude.  He followed me to our bedroom and without delay he crawled in beside her.

"Should we flip for orifices?" he asked.  She said she wanted me in her pussy and Jim in her anus.   We got into position, with me on my back with my erection in the air.  She sat over me, slid me inside, then bent over so Jim had access to her bottom as she bent over with me in her pussy.  Once I was in, he slipped slowly in her anus, being careful to go slow, to not hurt her as she bent over me and offered him her bottom.  The feel of his cock in her anus felt amazing.

When we were finished I told him I was surprised he had not slept with her until after he was in the navy and came home on a shore leave.  "I would not do that to you," he said.  "When you two married I knew I had to wait, but I really believed I would get my chance.  I knew you were fair, and I knew she wanted to, so I just had to standby."

He leaned over and took her hand.  "You are my best friends.  I couldn't do that to you. I love her.  You know that, but she is your wife.   I just had to be patient.  If it was meant to be, it would work out."

"Well, I am glad it has worked out this way," I said as we all cuddled after our double penetration.  "We both love her and she loves us," I said.  

That was a week ago and tonight she is with Jim in his room.  We have talked about children and have decided for her to go off the pill and let nature take its course.  Whoever gets her pregnant will be the actual father but we don't want or need to know.  We will raise it with two fathers and we will love it as if we were both the biological father.  

Right now she is in his room for her first night without contraception and my nights will be coming.  I can hear the bed creaking and banging against the wall as they make love, as he is planting his seed.  When I decided after the movie to suggest he have sex with her that night in the front seat of the car, I actually thought about this night.  It had occurred to me that we would end up sharing her, just like we had shared everything else most of our lives.  

From our first basketball date in his car, I guess I knew it may end up this way.  She was too sexual, too honest, and too loving for it not to happen just as it has.  I don't regret a thing about our polyamorous relationship sharing the same girl and living out our lives as a threesome: Claire, Jim, and David. 

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers