Getting Greta Naked

Story Info
His wish to see his wife's friend naked comes true.
2.4k words
4.44
57.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greta is a friend of my wife Tammy and me. She's married to Dave, a local computer repair guy. Greta has the hottest body of any of our friends. What started the adventure I'm about to relate, was a pool party at Dave and Greta's house where Greta wore a blue bikini that was just fabulous. The two triangles on top covered her nice, rather large, breasts and the bottom covered her pussy but her smooth ass cheeks kept sneaking out when the suit moved up into her ass-crack. I had a hard time focusing on anything other than Greta's suit, which pissed my wife off. It wasn't the first time Greta had worn revealing clothes. She typically shows a lot of cleavage and has the nicest pair of legs. Despite my fondest dreams, I had never seen those breasts of hers or her pussy. We have flirted among us with occasional comments with double-meaning. She has a cat and would often ask if I wanted to see her pussy some time when her husband was away. I've told her that seeing her tits was on my 'bucket list'.

I was working from home on my computer the Monday after the weekend pool party. My wife is a nurse and was on one of her twelve-hour shifts. Our kids have grown and left home, so it was just me and our dog, Tippy. The doorbell rang and it was Greta, bringing back a casserole dish that we had taken to their house for the party. She was dressed in a tight white halter top and blue-jeans. The jeans accentuated her curvy figure. She has a nice ass. I could see the outline of her nipples. She was wearing a bra, but it didn't hide much.

We talked a bit and then she asked how we enjoyed the party at their house.

I said, "It was fantastic. If you don't' mind me saying so, you were the hit of the party with your swim suit."

She giggled and said, "I figured you and the other men would like it. I wasn't going to wear it, but Dave asked me to. He likes seeing me in revealing clothes and such. It turns him on."

"Well, I could see why."

She said, "I don't like to swim in the thing though. When I dive in, the top comes loose and my boobs pop out."

"I'd like to see that." I said.

"Dream on, big boy."

"Your suit didn't leave much to the imagination."

She said, "How good is your imagination?"

"Pretty good, but it's always nice to confirm whether my imagination is correct."

"What do you imagine is under the suit?"

I said, "I imagine there is a nice pair of titties and the pretty pussy that you want me to see."

She laughed and said, "Maybe I'll let you pet my pussy sometime."

"Do you wear that suit to sunbathe during the week?"

She said, "Actually no. I usually sunbathe nude."

"My imagination was going wild now." I said. "I imagine Dave likes seeing you with an all-over tan."

"Yeah. He likes to take pictures of me."

"Really, naked pictures?"

"Oh yes."

I said, "I'd like to see some of those."

"No chance."

"Maybe Dave will show them to me." I said.

She said, "He better not."

Then she asked, "Do you have any nude photos of Tammy (my wife)?"

I didn't answer for a moment which implied the answer she was looking for.

"Show me some." She asked.

"What will you do for me?" I replied.

"What do you want?"

"I'd like to see you topless."

She thought for moment and said, "If you show me your photos of Tammy, I'll show you my tits."

I went into my phone and found the hidden album with my wife's pics. The album included some very nasty ones that I didn't want Greta to see. I showed her one of Tammy topless with blue jeans like Greta was wearing. Greta grabbed my phone from me unexpectedly, turned away from me and started to scroll through my photo library of my wife. There were photos of my lover with her legs spread. There was one with my cock in her mouth and other similar things.

Greta found one of my dick, and said. "I'll take off my top if you take off your pants."

I'm shy about women seeing my prick but my 'little head' overruled my 'big head'. I agreed.

We stripped simultaneously. I dropped my pants while she removed her halter top. Then, she undid her bra and held her hands over her tits while I shed my underpants. My dick was hard now and stood out proudly.

Greta walked over to me and reached down to take my dick in her hand. I took advantage of the opportunity to hold her wonderful tits in my hands. She had big ones, D-cup, I guess. Her areolas were big and crinkled with big pink nipples in the center. The soft skin on her breasts was tanned brown. It was probably the nicest set of tits I had ever seen. My wife has a nice pair, but Greta's were really special. While I was holding her tits, she was fondling my cock and my balls with one hand while looking through the photos on my phone with the other hand.

I realized what she was doing. She was sending the photos of my wife from mine to her phone.

"Greta. Please don't do that. Tammy will kill me if she knows I shared those photos with anyone."

Greta continued to stroke my hard dick and said, "Too bad. I'm going to show these to Dave. He'll love them."

My heart sank with that comment. I had traded my wife's nude photos for a look and feel of Greta's tits.

"Let me take a photo of you, at least." I asked.

Unbelievably, she agreed and stood back while I snapped a few photos of the with my phone. Her nipples were poking out in the midst of her brown chest. Fantastic.

She surprised me by taking a photo of my prick. She said, "Take your shirt off. I want one of you naked."

Why not, I thought, and pulled my shirt over my head.

"You ought to be in porno flicks with that cock you have." She told me. It wasn't true. My dick is average size.

I asked, "Do you and Dave have any pornos of the two of you?"

She giggled and said, "Yeah. He likes to take movies and then edits them to make clips of the two of us making love. Do you guys have anything like that?"

I nodded. I knew she was going to ask to see them. "I have some very amateurish videos of Tammy and me. They're not very good, but they get us excited when we watch them."

She asked to see them, I refused and we haggled back and forth.

"If you show me your videos, I'll suck your cock." She offered.

"Okay if I can take a picture of you doing it."

Once again, I couldn't believe she said yes.

I went into our computer where I had stored the videos and pulled up a few. The first one showed my wife sucking my cock. She was naked and I panned over her body, focusing on her tits and then her shaved pussy. The second one was of my dick sliding into my wife's cunt. It was a selfie and not very focused.

Greta laughed and said, "Those are really nasty. You should let Dave edit them for you. He'd make a nice little video for you guys to watch."

The idea of Dave looking at and going through videos of me and my wife was weird, but titillating. He would see our most intimate acts and an explicit view of my wife's anatomy. I was actually thinking about it.

Greta dropped to her knees right beside my chair in front of the computer. She smiled at me and I got my camera ready. She put her lips on the tip of my cock, kissing it, tasting the pre-cum. Then she licked my dick a few times and finally took me in her mouth. Her mouth was warm and moist and she flicked her tongue over the underside of my prick while she moved her head back and forth. I took a few photos and then she handed me her phone and I took some for her. Things had really progressed from a simple conversation about a party to where our friend was sucking my dick. She didn't just give a cameo performance; she was giving me a full-throated blow-job. I looked down in wonderment at my cock going into Greta's mouth and then I felt her taking my prick into her throat. The woman sure knew how to suck cock. She stopped before I climaxed and backed away.

"Want to see my pussy?" She asked.

"Does the bear shit in the woods." I said. "Of course."

"If I show you, will you lick me down there?"

I replied, "It would be an extreme pleasure."

I sat there in awe as Greta took off her jeans and her shoes, leaving her in a pair of brief panties. The panties covered more of her that her bathing suit had. I took another photo of her and she went into a couple of poses for me. Then, she pulled her panties down and revealed her nice landing-strip bush and the slit of her vagina. The panties fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. Her naked pussy was touching my erect cock. She moved in closer so my dick slid between her pussy lips and rubbed against her clit and over the opening of her vagina.

Now, I don't cheat on my wife, but this situation was impossible to resist. A beautiful naked woman was sitting on my lap rubbing her cunt on my cock.

She stood up and sat on the edge of the office desk we had beside the computer. She spread her legs and I got a perfect view of her naked cunt. She was tanned brown down there too. Her little tuft of hair looked so inviting. "Eat me." She asked. I put my face between her legs and began to lick her.

She made comments while I was eating her. "I'd like to see you do this to your wife and maybe she could do it to me."

"Would you like that, watching your wife eat another woman's cunt? Think about it."

"We could make a movie of all of us fucking your innocent-looking wife. Dave could stick his dick in one end while you fuck her from the other end."

She asked me, "Would you rather fuck your wife's mouth or her cunt while Dave does the other end."

I said, "I don't know, her mouth."

She went on. "Ooooh, so you like to see another man fuck your wife while she sucks you off. You're nasty. I'd like to see a movie of that."

Greta's pussy was soaking my face. Cascades of her delicious secretions covered my face and head.

I stood up and aimed my cock at her spread-open pussy and nudged the tip against her clit before I slid it in to her hot, inviting vagina. We never done much more than flirting. Amazingly, we had graduated to fucking over the space a half-hour.

With my dick in her hot cunt, my hands were resting on the desk beside her. Her arms were around my neck and she was kissing me. Her legs had wrapped around the back of my thighs and, of course, my cock was inside her feeling her inner muscles squeeze and massage it. She was tight, wet and very warm.

We fucked vigorously for maybe twenty minutes, releasing the hidden passion that had built up between us during the ten years we had known each other. When my dick finally exploded inside her, she shivered in her own orgasm, holding me tight while I made her come.

She looked at me and said, "We've been wanting to swap with you guys. Dave has the hots for Tammy. He'd really like to fuck her little pussy. He'll be ecstatic when I tell him you fucked me and show him the pictures."

"Don't do that." I begged. I didn't think my wife would be open-minded about me fucking her friend.

Greta said, "Too late. You better tell Tammy before Dave or I do. Maybe it'll loosen her up so Dave can fuck her."

I asked, "Does she know Dave wants to fuck her?"

Greta said, "Of course, silly. The two of them were necking and feeling-each-other-up on Saturday night."

I had missed it.

Greta went on, "She and Dave were in the pool house and he had taken her top off and was sucking her tits and fingering her pussy."

I was stunned.

"He was finger-fucking your wife. She's probably too afraid to tell you. She jacked Dave off with her hand and he came on her tits. He has photos."

Once again, I was amazed when she showed me some photos in her phone. There Tammy was, standing in their pool house naked except for her panties. My mouth gaped open in surprise.

Greta said, "I'm going to tell my husband that you fucked me. Are you going to tell your wife?"

I didn't know how to answer. I can't keep a secret from my wife, particularly one like this. I was still coming to terms with the idea of my wife getting fingered by another man.

The Greta said, "Come on. I want you to fuck me in your and Tammy's bed. We can fuck all afternoon."

I watched Greta's wonderful naked ass sway as she walked away from me toward our bedroom. I knew I should think about how my wife will feel about it, but a hard dick has no conscience and my dick was hard again.

When we were in bed and my cock slipped into Greta's warm sloppy cunt, I was already looking forward to seeing my wife get fucked by Dave the next time we would get together.

It happened and how Dave seduced her is another story.