Best Buddies Ch. 01

Story Info
Wives want husbands to give each other blowjobs.
4.3k words
4.35
50.8k
46
2

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wives of two friends, who have known each other since elementary school, want to watch their husbands give each other blow jobs. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are over 18 years of age at this time. However, they do talk about events that occurred when they were younger.

===================================================

Greg and Greg were best friends since elementary school. One of the Greg's became known as Mac because he had a Scottish last name and friends didn't like the confusion of two Gregs. They were both assigned to the same class multiple times in elementary, middle, and high school. As teenagers they double-dated with different girls and being ungentlemanly, they talked about things they did with 'bad' girls. Twice they 'shared' the same girl for some heavy petting. The first time, Greg was making out with Marilyn on a picnic table at the community lake lot after dark. Her t-shirt and bra were lying on the table. They were French kissing, and Greg was pawing her young tits. Mac strolled up and began sucking on her nipples. Marilyn moaned and Greg took that as permission to slip a hand down her panties. He couldn't get his hand past her cutoff jeans, and his struggle to unsnap them ended the adventure. Marilyn stopped moaning and pretended to be shocked that Mac was there.

The second time was Charlotte. Mac had taken her out to a movie and then gone parking. She gave him a hand job, which was his first by another's hand. He told Greg, who took her out with the same result. Mac then asked Charlotte if she would double-date with Greg and another girl to a cookout at his parent's cottage on a lake outside of town. He told her there would be hot dogs and moonlight swimming. Greg didn't even ask a girl to come, but Mac, told Charlotte that Greg's date had canceled. He got her to agree it was 'OK' for Greg to still come alone for the cookout. After dinner, Greg suggested they skinny-dip, and Charlotte agreed after much pleading from the boys. It was a beautiful evening, warm with clear skies and a bright moon. The boys had instant hard-on's when Charlotte slipped off her bikini. Actually, if their memories were clearer about it, they had hard-on's thinking about the possibility that she might take off her bikini before she ever did. When they got in the water, Mac began kissing her and she began stroking him. He asked her if she would be willing to stroke Greg also, since his date had canceled. She was agreeable and both boys came a few minutes later.

They swam around for a while, but Charlotte insisted she was cold. They walked back up towards the house and Mac told them to have a seat as he went to get towels. She couldn't find her bikini because Greg had hidden it. He then suggested they should cuddle, since Charlotte was 'cold.' They began making out and were heavily involved when Mac returned. He said he was 'lonely' and sat on the other side of Charlotte. Soon she was again masturbating both at the same time. But now they could see her hands on each other's cock. This led again to quick orgasms (remember these two lads were teenagers). This cycle continued for a couple of hours with the boys having multiple orgasms. They kept producing pathetic reasons for Charlotte to jerk them off, but she seemed a willing participant in the game. The desire to have a real girl's hand on their dicks was simply too new, not to provoke the next ruse to convince her of their need. Finally, Charlotte grew weary of the work and asked to be taken home. Her bikini was miraculously found. Neither Greg nor Mac tried to get 'one for the road.' They were both spent.

When they went to college, they were roommates. Mac fell in love with his future wife, Linda, back home, and transferred to a local college, Greg followed. They married their current brides fourteen months apart and their wives became fast friends. Mac and Linda had decided not to have children. So, when Greg and Judy got pregnant, the other couple became the baby's Godparents. The friendship between the two couples took a back seat when Greg and Judy had their second child. But when the two kids started school, the couples re-establish their closeness. Mac worked in banking and Linda was a successful hairdresser. Greg owned a small manufacturing company and Judy was a Human Resource Manager for a large employer in town. All four were now in their early thirties with their lives established.

Greg and Mac always had lunch a couple of times a month and talked about everything. They used each other as sounding boards for life, love, business, and recreation. Judy often told Greg; he was closer to Mac than his own brother. It was at one of these lunches, when Greg asked Mac, "What's the kinkiest thing you and Linda have done?"

Mac's face creased with an 'I ate the canary grin,' "I violated the prime directive through her back door."

Greg was astonished. Linda went to the Baptist Church. She taught Sunday School for god's sake, "You had anal sex with Linda!?"

"Why don't you talk a little louder. I don't think that old lady in the booth over there heard you."

"Sorry, I just can't believe Linda went along with it," Greg replied in a whisper.

"She initiated it... her idea," Mac countered. "We had been to a charity event with an open bar. We were both a little tipsy and left around 7:00 p.m.. On the way home, she put her hand on my crotch. She was trying to unzip me, and I pushed her hand away. I was having enough trouble keeping the car on the right side of the road without her giving me a Charlotte."

Greg was surprised. "She wanted to give you a hand job in the car, while you were driving?"

"Yes, and was really frustrated when I stopped her. She's like 'You don't ever want to do anything new or exciting. We're just an old married couple doing boring charity dinners and having boring sex,' Mac said, imitating her voice,

Greg smiled at the accurate imitation of her voice.

"That comment stung a bit, so I said, 'Let me get us home alive and I'll do whatever thrilling thing you want.' She made me promise. So, we got home and she went in the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. She asked me to take a shower and 'sober up'. Since I had promised to make love to her, I thought that was a smart idea. I took a cool shower and pulled a robe on. Linda was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee when I walked in. She handed me a cup and I sat down."

"She set her cup down, looked me straight in the eye and said, 'I want to try anal sex.' I thought she was joking. I never thought I would hear those words coming out of her mouth. She must have seen the doubt in my face and calmly said, 'I've played around with a vibrator and like the feel of it. I want to do something wild and naughty. I don't want to make love. I want you to fuck me in the ass.'"

Greg was shocked by the language. Linda never used any curse words, let alone 'fuck.'

He asked Mac, "What did you say?"

"I reminded her that we'd never done anything like that and it might hurt. She replied, 'The reason we've never done it is because you never asked me. It doesn't hurt. I've been using a large dildo to practice. Your penis will fit in. If you take your time penetrating me there won't be any pain. I've gotten the courage to ask. You better have the willingness to try and satisfy me. Come on, Mac, let's do something crazy.'"

"Unbelievable, I mean I believe you, but it's unbelievable," said Greg.

Mac continued, "With a lot of lube and instruction from Linda I slid slowly past her brown star. When my balls were resting up against her ass, I pulled slowly back. I gently increased the pace and shortly I was banging on her rear door with vigor. She was pushing back against me and the slapping of our two bodies was probably the most noise we've ever made having sex."

"She had her shoulders on the bed and reached back with one hand to play with her clit. She was moaning loudly, but then started talking, 'Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass. Do it hard baby. Slap my ass. Slap your bitch's ass hard... harder!' My wife talking like some shameless sex Goddess."

Greg didn't say a word. He couldn't think of anything to say. He was struggling to get a picture in his mind. But the idea was so incongruous with who he thought Linda was, he couldn't form it.

Mac continued, "When Linda came, she screamed 'FUCK!' so loudly I believe the neighbors must have heard her. I shot my load and we both collapsed on the bed. It was amazing sex. Maybe the best we have ever had. I'll bet you weren't expecting that when you asked the question."

"No, no I wasn't. On the Kink Scale that certainly rings the bell. I would have never..."

"Neither would I, Greg, neither would I. But I'm hoping it will become a regular thing. So, you started this ball rolling. I'm guessing there's a reason behind your curiosity."

"Yep, there is. I rented a couple of porn videos. We've had good sex after watching some in the past. So, we got comfortable after putting the kids to bed. Anyway, the couple in the video are also watching porn, stripping off their clothes and getting really oral with each other, when the guy's friend comes over. Well at first, they're all awkward but they leave the porn running. The friend sits down and pretty soon both guys are rubbing their cocks. Then the guy's wife says, 'I'm so horny. I want to fuck you both.' The husband says, 'let's do it.' So far pretty standard porn... right? It's got only enough plot to get everybody fucking. So, after a while the video is a close up of the wife sucking her husband. Then the friend comes into the picture and joins the wife sucking the husband's cock."

"I told Judy, I had no idea it was gay porn. I turned it off with an apology."

"But Judy wanted me to turn it back on. She said she want to watch it. So, I turn it back on and she sticks her hand down her yoga pants. I can clearly see she is turned on big time. She told me it was the 'hottest video you've ever rented'. Then she starts pulling her clothes off. I pulled my pants down to release my boner and she mounted me, cowgirl style, facing away so she can keep watching the video. We ended up watching it twice and she fucked my brains out."

"The next day I asked her about her reaction to the video. She says, 'I think it would be a big turn-on for me to see you with another guy's cock in your mouth.' So, I tell her I'm not gay and that I don't understand why she thinks that's hot."

"She comes right back at me, 'You like seeing two women going at it. Did you ever stop to think that women might like seeing two guys sucking each other?' At that point I didn't know what to say, so I left for work."

Mac slowly says, "You. Are. Shitting. Me!"

"If I'm lying, I'm dying. Honest to god. My wife wants me to suck cock!"

"What happened next?" Mac asked.

"That was last night and this morning. I gotta figure out what to say tonight when I get home."

Mac paused, staring with a distant gaze.

Greg asked, "What?"

"You are the one that told me about masturbation when we were eleven. We did circle jerks on Boy Scout camping trips. One time you put your balls in my mouth when I was sleeping with my mouth open. My mouth and your balls were a lot smaller then. We jerked off together when we discovered porn. We watched each other get jerked by Charlotte. Are you telling me you never, ever entertained the idea in some delusional, masturbatory fantasy of having sex with a guy?"

Greg sat for a moment, pondering that question. "Sometimes when I masturbate watching porn, I watch the guy's schlong more than the girl. I've even watched cumshot compilations and jerked off." He then blushed deeply and lowering his voice said, "I have fantasized about sucking you off and swallowing. But you know we all think about crazy shit when we're jerking off. I'm not gay and I don't really want your cock in my mouth."

"But you've thought about it."

"Yes, but I've also thought about boinking a sheep and masturbating, naked on Main Street. It's just erotic imagination... nothing more. I'm happily married and NOT gay."

Mac pushed his point. "What is gay? How do you define it?"

"Guys who ride the Hershey Highway."

"Come on; get real," Mac chided. "It's not just a sexual term and I know you know that."

"OK, being gay is about a relationship. Gay men love other men. They want to spend their lives like we are spending our lives with Judy and Linda."

"What changes if your sexual life includes your wife and a male friend?"

"Are you saying you want to suck my cock?"

"Greg, you brought this subject up. Quit trying to sabotage the conversation."

"You're right. Let's see, if Judy wants to expand our sexual repertoire by including another man, I should go along -- right?"

"I give up. You figure out what to tell Judy when you get home." Mac pushed his chair back.

Greg urgently asked, "Wait... please stay. I'm really freaking out about this. I'm sorry. I hear what you're saying but, I'm really not interested in having some random dude's cock in my mouth."

"Then that's what you should tell Judy. It's a bridge too far for you. Maybe you two can do something with a cock-like dildo... some roleplaying game. I can't give you the words to say, but you need to be honest with her. Hell, she may not really want it to happen either. Maybe it was her equivalent fantasy of masturbating on Main Street."

Greg contemplated what Mac had said and then asked, "What would you do if Linda said something similar to you?"

Mac didn't hesitate, "I'd ask you Greg. Because I've had fantasies similar to yours. Except the one about the sheep. What the hell were you thinking?"

"Dude, I was wanking off. I can't be responsible for what goes through my brain at that point. Forget the sheep thing. Are you saying if Linda asked you, you would do it? You would suck my cock?"

"Linda isn't going to ask me, and Judy probably doesn't really want you to either," Mac responded.

"I hope you're right. But if she does, I'm tagging you, Greg teased." He stood up and thanked Mac for his advice. They gave each other manly hugs and went back to work.

That night after the kids were snuggly in bed, Greg and Judy settled down in the family room with some white wine. Mac began by saying, "Tell me about your fantasy of seeing me sucking dick."

Judy smiled, "Freaked you out, huh?"

"Sorta, yes. But I want to understand what you want. Are you unhappy with our sex life?"

Judy teared up and reached for a tissue. "Not completely. I just think we've fallen into a rut. I was talking with Linda about what they're doing to spice things up. It made me think about some of my fantasies. I probably didn't handle that very well, but I am wanting to add a bit of naughtiness in."

"That's funny. Because I had lunch with Mac today and we talked about the same thing."

"Did he tell you about..."

"Yes, he did."

"Well, that's not my fantasy. That's Linda's."

"I get that. But how do you see your fantasy playing out?"

"You mean whose cock do I 'see' you sucking?"

"Yes, and do you really want that to happen. Or do you just want to play with the idea -- maybe with some sex toys?"

"Honestly, it's Mac's cock I fantasize about. Me and you sucking him off."

Greg didn't know what to say. So, he just sat there looking at Judy. She teared up again.

"I'm sorry. Don't be angry. You've told me some of your fantasies before. Like the one with the sheep. This is just my mind going to erotic places."

Greg quickly replied, "I'm not angry." (But he thought, "Except about everybody remembering the sheep fantasy.") "I'm intrigued that you would think about us sharing Mac's cock. He and I talked about your reaction to the video today. He told me that if Linda posed the same question to him, he would ask me."

"He said that?"

"Yes, but it was just a 'what if' in a lengthy conversation. I wasn't asking him and he was just responding to a hypothetical question. He was just saying he would do that for Linda if she asked." Greg saw the uptick in expression from Judy and knew immediately he had blundered.

"Would you do it for me, if I asked?"

Having painted himself into a corner, there was no other response possible. "Yes, dear if it was something you really wanted to do."

Judy moved to Greg and hugged him. "Oh honey, I love you so much. You make me so happy. I'll talk to Linda tomorrow and work out the details."

"The details?"

"Yes, we've already shared our fantasies with each other, and she thinks watching you two together would be really naughty hot!"

The following Saturday with the kids shipped off to the grandparents. Greg and Judy went to Mac and Linda's for dinner. Greg and Mac had talked earlier in the week and decided they would go through with it because their wives were 'over the moon' excited by the idea and they were curious. They had so many first experiences together over the years, dipping their toes in the gay pool might as well be a joint effort.

They had all known each other for so long that dinner dates were usually extremely laid back. Normally everyone was comfortable and happy to be in each other's company. That evening's circumstances put an edge on things, but it was more an undercurrent than a buzz kill. Mac did notice there was more liquor consumed than customary. The boys were grilling the steaks, while the girls were putting the rest of the meal together inside. Mac said, "How are you feeling about tonight?"

"I'm OK. Actually, I'm also curiously excited. I don't know if I'm going to enjoy this or not, but it's an exploration of something I've thought about over the years. Having a chance to give it a go within my marriage and with my best friend is neat. How 'bout you?"

"I agree. I'll admit... well I've already told you, it's something I've thought about. To be able to explore this part of me in a safe situation is great. I'm certainly nervous, but neither one of us is going to push the other in to doing something uncomfortable."

Inside preparation was long since completed. Judy and Linda were drinking their margaritas with their feet up. They had caught up on life's happenings in the world. Judy was first to bring up the evening's entertainment. "I am so excited about tonight. I've got a commitment from Greg. Is there any chance Mac will back out?"

"None," Linda replied. "It's evidently been a fantasy of his since they were teenagers. He confided to me that he couldn't wait. The only thing he's nervous about is being naked in front of you."

"Guys are so fragile. Did you tell him you had already given me a complete description of his package?"

"Lord no! Linda laughed. "He would die if he knew we talked about those things."

Judy joined the laughter, "You know they talk about our breasts and how much we trim our pubic hair? It will be nice to see some new meat."

Linda smiled, "That's not a conversation I have with the ladies at church."

"I would guess not. I think I hear the boys coming and bringing the meat... Oops! I mean the steaks are done."

The girls were laughing loudly when the boys came in with dinner. If you were a fly on the wall, you would not know anything special was planned after dinner. The conversation was steady with a good bit of laughing.

After dinner, Linda asked the boys, "Please take the dishes to the kitchen and if you wouldn't mind, rinse them off, while Judy and I get the living room set up."

Greg and Mac loaded the dishwasher and then went together into the living room. The wives had moved the coffee table and laid an old quilt over the floor in front of it. "We're done in the kitchen," Greg said.

Linda spoke up, "We decided that Judy and I will undress our husbands and then sit on the sofa. Please stand on the quilt with your backs to each other. Beyond that we are not going to choreograph your interactions. You both know what you have volunteered to do. Approach it anyway you wish. We may choose to whistle and clap, but you're on your own."

12