Best Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had decided on this approach so that the boys could move at their own pace. Neither of them wanted either of the boys to feel forced. Whatever happened would be more natural that way. It didn't matter to them how long it took. They were getting to ogle two handsome naked men.

Greg and Mac worked out together at a fitness center a couple of times a week. They showered at the same time and being naked with each other was normal. Of course, having your best friend's wife seeing you naked was unusual, but they had both worked hard on their physiques and really had nothing to be ashamed of. They had also both observed that the other's cock was close together in size, although Mac's was slightly larger. Greg had a noticeably larger scrotum, holding large testes, but Mac wasn't intimidated by them. So, they had no fear of size comparisons. What Linda had not mentioned was that she and Judy had agreed to try and arouse their husbands while undressing them.

Judy took an openly sexual approach. She was wearing a strapless summer dress made of jersey fabric. It was held up by an elastic band that ran around the top. She stood in front of her husband and slowly pulled the dress-top down, exposing her smallish, shapely breasts. Greg sucked in some air, but Judy put her finger to her lips, "Shhh." She walked towards him with exaggerated hip movements. When she was close enough, he reached out to touch her breast. She stepped back and shook her finger, "No." She then moved up in front of him and pulled his polo shirt over his head and pushed his hands down by his side. Next, she pushed her naked breasts into his chest, and slapped his hand when he tried to reach up. Then she licked his mouth but wouldn't kiss him. While undoing his shorts, she bit and licked each of his ears. As the shorts slid down Greg's legs, she moved around behind him and reached into his underwear to fondle his butt. She grabbed a handful of each cheek and gently shook it. She next put her arms around him and pressed her breasts into his back, while she not so gently twisted his nipples. Her hands slid down his stomach to the waist band of his underwear.

Her thumbs hooked inside and slid them down to his knees. As the briefs went down, his cock sprang out and up. She stepped back and pulled her top up. Then she walked around in front of him, bent down and kissed the head of his engorged member. Just a kiss and then she walked back to the edge of the quilt with exaggerated hip movements. Turning around she lifted her skirt and slid a finger into her private moistness. Greg reached for his hard cock, but Judy removed her finger and again signaled, "No." When he removed his hand, she put her finger back and slid it all the way in. Greg tilted his head back, lifting his eyes up, and moaned rather loudly. "Mission accomplished," Judy thought.

Linda approached her task much differently. While Judy was taking it slowly, Linda quickly walked up to Mac and whispered in his ear, "Whatever else happens tonight, I am going to screw you till you can't say 'carnal knowledge' after they've left." She quickly undressed him throwing his clothes in every direction. When he was naked, she kneeled in front of him, took his budding erection in her mouth and worked him until she heard Greg moan. She thought at that point Judy must be finished. So, she stood up, leaned close to Mac, and quietly urged, "Go get him big boy." Then she turned and walked over to the sofa. By the time she got there Judy had released her dress, so it fell back in place and quickly sat down next to her.

When their wives left them, Mac and Greg were a bit adrift. They had not discussed any plan. Neither knew what the other was thinking. They turned to face each other and reached out and shook hands. It seemed natural to the boys, but the girls laughed.

12