Best Buddies Ch. 07

Story Info
CFNM and wives peg husbands. Judy gives Linda a surprise.
4.7k words
4.64
22.2k
10
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys get a taste of CFNM. The wives peg their husbands. Judy gives Linda a surprise.

==================================

Mac called Greg early the following morning. "Can we meet for lunch today. Linda's pushing pegging and I need your help!"

"Sure Bro, 11:30 p.m., OK?"

"Yes, that works. Thanks, Greg."

Greg was at 'their' lunch spot first. Mac arrived a couple of minutes late.

"Sorry, traffic in this town gets worse every year."

"No problem, Bro."

"Let's order first, so we won't be interrupted while we're talking."

"Sure Mac, whatever you want."

Drinks delivered and food on the way, Mac started, "As I said, Linda's really wants to do the pegging thing. I'm not sure if I can go through with it. I'm not sure it would be safe."

"As I said on the hike, I had the same fears you did. But Judy and I did the deed last night. The stuff I was worried about didn't happen. It was really blissful, erotic, and fun."

"Yes Greg, but Linda isn't Judy. I love her to death, but like I said before, she goes nuts sometimes when she's about to orgasm. I don't know if it's about her newfound freedom from religious constraints or something else. But sometimes she acts like she's possessed."

Greg thought about making a joke, but the look in Mac's eyes changed his plan. "Maybe a counselor could help. Judy and I saw a really good one after the second baby. I want to help but don't know what else to say."

"You and Judy can help."

"Tell me what you need, Bro. You know we'd do anything we can to help you guys."

"I don't think it's a psychological thing. I think it's a combination of enthusiasm and inexperience. She looks up to Judy and Judy brought the subject of pegging up to her. She wants to do it because Judy thinks it's fun. I know we're supposed to share everything with the girls, but please don't tell Judy that. Linda would be so disappointed that I broke that confidence."

"You think Linda only wants to do it because of Judy?"

"No, absolutely not, she loves receiving anal sex and she wants to share it with me. She's really interested and I'm willing. Here's my idea. If you two were there, Judy would be a model for Linda to follow."

"You want us to watch you two have anal sex?"

"I want you and I to get pegged in the same room at the same time. Linda would watch Judy and rein in her enthusiasm, her wild shit. I could enjoy the experience without worrying if my anus will work afterwards."

"I'd enjoy watching you get pegged. I mean that completely differently than it would have meant a week ago. It would be a genuine turn-on to me to see you experience that pleasure."

"Will you talk to Judy?"

"I'll do my best Bro. But I honestly can't tell you how she will react. I mean I have no idea, but I will try."

"Thanks."

That night after supper Greg brought it up with Judy. She laughed, "I got a call after you left. I was working from home today, so she came over. She's worried about Mac being 'afraid' of new experiences and she thinks it would be a great idea if we could watch them. I told her I'm a doer not a watcher. I spoke for you, saying we would be willing to be with them, but we would want to be engaged ourselves."

"What did she say?"

"I love her to death, but she can be a bit ditzy. She thought I was suggesting we swap partners. I told her I wasn't ready for group sex yet. We would start and they would follow... parallel play -- not interactive. She got it and was really excited, but..."

"But?"

"She's not ready to be naked in front of you or me. When she took a couple of weeks off work because of her foot pain, she gained ten pounds. I told her neither one of us give a damn about that; we love her; we'll be focused on the sex. But she wouldn't budge. To shorten this up a bit, cause you and I have a kitchen to clean and kids to put to bed, we bought some sexy lingerie that covers all the right spots and has a hole in the front for the vibrator to stick out."

"You're a genius. When?"

"Next Saturday night. But we can practice tonight if you'd like," she smiled. Practice makes perfect. So, they took their time and made an evening of it.

Saturday evening found Judy and Greg at the McDonalds front door. Mac opened the door, but only his head was visible. He stayed behind the door, while pulling it back. When they were inside, Mac pushed the door to close it and stood naked with a semi-erection.

"Oh, I didn't think we were going to start right away," Judy commented.

Greg looked disappointed, "We're not going to eat first?"

"Linda and I wanted you two to be nude the entire evening. You're OK with that, aren't you?"

"I guess so," Greg replied.

"You could have at least put up some token resistance. I've been naked since I got out of the shower, two hours ago," Mac complained.

Greg smiled, "Happy wife, happy life, Bro. Let's get a drink and put the pork chops on the grill. I'm hungry."

Judy joined Linda in the kitchen. "I thought we were going to talk to them first?"

"I talked with Mac and told him he was too handsome naked to waste time wearing clothes. He whined a bit when I asked him not to put anything on after his shower, but he likes it. He may never wear clothes at home again," Linda grinned.

"Greg's not complaining either. I've always thought he was a closet nudist. Before the kids came, he walked around the house naked most of the time.

"

"It's very exciting to me to watch Mac in non-sexual situations without clothes. Having him exposed like that just..., just makes me feel at ease. Other times it arouses me sexually, even if he's not intending to."

"I agree. It's a little bit about power for me. Like it establishes deference to me. His willingness to be naked for me because I like it. Before the kids when he was often naked, I liked watching him go from soft to hard. Sometimes it seems to happen for no reason and other times I knew I was the reason."

There was a pause, while they both contemplated what they had set in motion. Linda spoke again, "And we get to see two naked guys tonight!"

The girls had agreed to not fully set the table, so the boys would have to get up and parade their nudity to fetch things from the kitchen.

Since the boys had already spent a lot of time together naked, it was a non-issue for them. They grilled the pork chops with little awareness of their nudity. They talked briefly about the upcoming pegging with Greg offering support to counter Mac's fears. Most of the time they talked as if they were having lunch at 'their' lunch spot.

With the chops ready, dinner was served. Portions were portioned. "Mac, I forgot to bring the salt and pepper, would you be a dear and get them for me?"

"Sure." Six sets of eyes followed his muscular ass as she sauntered into the kitchen. Six sets of eyes watched his cock and balls flop around as he came back."

"Greg, I left that bottle of red wine over by the sofa. Would you?" Linda said pointing.

"No problem." Greg walked over past Mac, who looked up and saw the girls' intense gaze following Greg to the sofa. Judy had laid the wine on its side, so he had to bend over to pick it up. Mac turned around and looked back, just as Greg was bending over. His low-hanging nuts were visible as he retrieved the wine bottle.

Mac turned back around, looked at his wife and then Judy. "You know girls; you don't have to make stuff up if you want to stare at our junk."

Coming back to the table, Greg asked, "What? Did I miss something?"

"Our wives are making up excuses to get us to parade around so they can objectify our bodies."

Greg smiled, "I'm shocked. I tell you, shocked! I feel like a piece of meat on display at the market. It's so degrading."

"Cut the crap honey, you love it," Judy replied.

"Oh yes, I do. But all you have to do is ask. I'll go naked for you anytime, anywhere... well, within reason. I don't want to get arrested."

Looking at Linda, Mac agreed, "All you have to do is ask."

Linda smiled, "Would you please not wear any clothes while you're at home?"

Not realizing the commitment he would be held to, Mac replied, "Your wish is my command, my dear. Naked I shall be from the moment I get home until I leave again."

Judy spoke up, "My request must have a few qualifiers. Dearest Greg, would you please not wear any clothes when the kids are not home and after they go to bed?"

"As you wish my Lady," Greg said as he bowed at the waist. "Does this mean we get to have more sex?"

Judy thought, 'It well might,' but she responded, "Well, I'll certainly be able to tell in real time, if you're interested."

Dinner was utterly normal from that point forward with the exception of the lack of attire of two of the diners. Afterwards, Linda asked Mac to clear the table. Greg helped as they played the role of naked servants.

When the table was cleared, Greg came out from the kitchen with a dish towel draped over his arm and bowed deeply, "Wouldst m'ladies carest to partaketh of sorbet."

"We wouldst," Judy laughed.

Mac had found some serving platters and each carried a crystal desert dish with sorbet to the table. Serving their ladies, they asked if they could be of 'further service.'

Addressing Mac, Linda said, "Thou shall removeth yon bedspread from yon master's chambers and putith yon tattered gray blanket from the guest's chambers upon it. Servant Greg shall assist thou."

Judy continued, "We will partaketh of further pleasures in time. Thou shall await our arrival forthwith."

Greg broke character, "We don't get any ice cream?"

"Later, you knucklehead. Get your ass upstairs and help Mac," Judy replied with fake anger.

"As m'lady wishes," Greg said, retreating back in character. The girls watched their boys' asses as they left the room.

The girls took their time eating and then changing into their sexy chic outfits. They were using the guest bedroom downstairs, which had a bathroom. Judy had purchased a full, see through body stocking, with strategically placed stars. She started by lubing up the strapless dildo for insertion and then began disrobing. At the sight of Judy undressing, Linda fled into the bathroom. After taking all her clothes off, Judy slipped the dildo into her vaginal canal easily -- she had practiced. She then pulled on the support panties with the hole in front.

Finally, she was pulling on the body stocking, which had a short zipper in front for sexual access. This allowed the dildo to protrude. As she was pulling it over the dildo, Linda came out of the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were dressed."

"It's OK Linda. It's just us. Come on out of the bathroom."

Linda stood in the bedroom staring at Judy's breasts. Judy looked up and their eyes met. Linda blushed. "I shouldn't have been staring, but my breasts are so big and floppy. Your girls are so pretty and pert."

"Thank you. That's a sweet thing to say. I've always admired your breasts. They are a feast and mine are little pear halves."

Linda was staring. Judy asked, "What?"

"This is a weird request and please say 'no' if I've overstepped the line. But would you mind if I felt yours?" Judy had fooled around sexually with her roommate in college, but this request from Linda blew her away and she didn't answer immediately. "I just want to imagine what it would feel like to have smaller girls."

It was a wish, simple on the surface, that she would have never expected from Linda. Had it been another of her female friends, she wouldn't have given it a second thought. Just before it became an awkward silence, she answered, "Of course, Linda, if you want."

"I'm going to stand behind you and close my eyes. I'll pretend they're mine." She moved behind Judy and reached under her arms, cupping each breast in her hand. Judy could feel the size of Linda's girls warm against her back. Then Linda gently lifted both breasts and touched the nipples. Maybe it was the dildo in her vagina, or the warmth against her back, or the gentle touch of Linda's fingers, but Judy felt aroused, damp.

"That's really nice. I'm sorry. It wasn't appropriate for me to ask that... uh... let me help you pull that body stocking the rest of the way up."

Judy swallowed and gathered herself together, "Thanks for the compliment and the help. I like my breasts. I remember growing up wishing they could be bigger. But I'm happy with what I've got, and Greg seems to approve also."

"I had the opposite problem. I developed early and boys were interested more in my big boobs, than me. It's taken me a long time to get comfortable with my body. But I'm still a little shy about my weight," Linda said with her head down.

"Linda, my dear, you look incredibly sexy. Mac is going to flip out!"

Her outfit consisted of black thigh-high, sheer lace stockings with a garter belt. She was wearing the support panties, and a black bustier. The effect was stunning. Linda was lovely with her waist pushed in and her busts pushed up. Her purple dildo stood proudly up.

Linda blushed, "Do you really think so?" Judy nodded and Linda continued, "I hope you're right." When dressing was completed, they left to 'take' their husbands.

The boys were restless, awaiting their 'ladies.' They had been laying on the king-size bed talking. Mac was getting increasingly anxious. Greg turned on his side to face him and placed a hand on his stomach. "I'm telling you it's going to be good. The prostate massage the vibrator gives is mind-blowing."

"I'm still concerned about Linda. What if..."

"Dude, there's no 'what if.' We're going to be right here. You are going to have a fun time. Here give me your hand."

Mac put his hand on Greg's, who moved it down to his growing erection. Mac grasped it and held it tightly.

"If I was worried, would I be up?"

"You certainly seem ready," Mac replied as he began stroking Greg.

Reaching for Mac's limp dick, Greg said, "That's what friends are for."

A few minutes past and they heard the girls coming up the stairs. They let go of each other's now hard cocks just before the girls came in.

"Well, you two look ready and excited," Judy commented. "We will start with you both on all fours facing away from this side of the bed. After the boys were turned away from them, Judy continued, "We're going to ask you not to talk, follow our directions, and stay put. When we want you to move, we will ask you. Agreed?"

The boys responded together, "Yes Ma'am."

Linda had specifically asked Judy to lead the way. She wanted to follow Judy's example and '...do it right.' Judy had argued there was no 'right' way, but Linda had insisted. So, Judy held the closed tube of lubricant at the top of Greg's ass crack and motioned down his balls. Linda nodded. They opened their lube tubes and squeezed a bead the entire length of their husbands' crevices.

Greg hummed, "Ummmm."

Judy playfully shushed him and placed her finger at the base of his spine and dragged it through the lube, pushing some on his scrotum. She saw out of the corner of her eye; Linda was mimicking her. Greg's balls were Judy's favorite part of his anatomy. Other women she had confided in couldn't understand it -- 'Why not the penis?' Greg had an averaged size penis and she certainly derived pleasure from it. But his balls were large, they hung low, and they were not overly sensitive. She could fondle them, pull, and stretch them, roll the testes around with her fingers, suck them, bite them, and feel them against her bottom during intercourse. It was only natural that with them hanging right there, she would grab them. She pulled them back, stretching the sack. A few seconds later, she heard Mac groan painfully. 'Oops,' she thought as she looked at Linda pulling hard back on a clearly uncomfortable Mac.

Judy quickly let go of Greg's bag and Linda then released a relieved Mac. 'Got to keep this imitating in mind.' She thought. Using both hands Judy spread Greg's cheeks and thoroughly lubed around his sphincter. When she saw Linda had done an equally outstanding job, she held up her index finger. After putting additional lube on it, she moved to penetrate Greg. Slowly circling his balloon knot, she encouraged Greg to 'relax.' She reached under his balls and stroked his erection with her free hand. Her lubricated digit slipped inside Greg up to her first joint. His sphincter tightened, as she slowly moved her finger back and forth.

"Relax. I'm going to go very slowly," she said, more for Linda than Greg. As he relaxed further, she moved in up to the next knuckle. Again, for Linda's benefit, "Keep relaxing, I'm in halfway and I'm going really slow." Greg was pushing back against her finger, wanting her to plunge in all the way. She leaned over Greg's side and said, "We are ALL going slow. We are NOT rushing things." Greg seemed to understand and stopped bucking back against her finger.

Mac was quite comfortable with Linda's finger in his ass. Except for that moment when she almost pulled his balls off, it had been an erotic experience. Judy said, "I have my whole finger in now and I want you to relax around it."

Linda's finger moved in completely and Mac realized, Judy was 'instructing' Linda. He exhaled out in relief. She left it in place for a minute or so.

Judy spoke again, "Now we're going to put more lube in."

Linda's finger came out and he heard the lube tube farting out more lubricant. Linda began pushing it into his rectum, her finger sliding in and out easily. It was pleasurable.

Judy directed the troops, "OK boys, roll over on your backs and pull your knees up. Mac, look at Greg's position. Right. Excellent. You are both lubed up and we're going to apply more lube to our 'cocks.' We will then slowly insert them. It can be briefly uncomfortable, but you shouldn't feel pain. Speak up if it hurts." After generous application of lube, she lined the end of her dildo on Greg's balloon knot and began slowly exerting pressure. "Here we go, slowly... slowly."

Mac felt the pressure, but Linda was off in her placement of the dildo. He moved slightly until he could feel it on his sphincter. She was gently, but firmly pushing against him. The thought struck him, 'I want her in me. I want to do this.' He pushed back and Linda's cock slid home. He felt 'full,' but comfortable. It was exciting to know his wife was going to fuck him. All fear and trepidation vanished. Linda turned the vibrator on, and a wave of pleasure radiated from it throughout his groin. Linda picked up her pace and Mac found himself pushing out to her as she pushed in. She placed her hand around his cock, and stroked him in concert with her movement; up with the in stroke and down as she pulled out. He released himself to the rhythm. He rocked opposite to his wife's motion, pulling away and slamming into her when she thrust her 'cock' deep into him. He was oblivious to Judy and Greg's presence. His world had shrunk down to 'in and out,' 'in and out.'

Greg was floating on a pleasure cloud. Judy was holding on to his balls with both hands and pulling back like a male porn star pulls his woman's hair. She had already had two orgasms that Greg noticed, but he was so far out on the edge, he could have missed more. He was close and wished he could last longer, but he knew he was at the top of the roller coaster ride and about to fly off in space. He couldn't help it; he started talking. "Fuck me baby; fuck my boy pussy; do me with your big cock; fuuuuuuuuuck!" The first shot went over his head; "Jesus fuuuuuuuck!" The second one hit him in the face; "Oh baby, my god!" Each subsequent one lost velocity, eventually just dribbling out of his cock eye. Judy had been triggered by his orgasm and banged a big one out, eventually collapsing forward on to Greg's stomach.

Linda was distracted by all the noise Greg and Judy were making. But after some really profane language by Greg, they had fallen silent. She had experienced a couple of mini-O's and was finding the experience extremely enjoyable. Mac was pushing back against her thrusts, while moaning with pleasure. She loved being able to excite Mac like this. She felt strong and powerful, controlling her man. She loved him deeply and was so thankful to be able to experience this intense pleasure with him. Recognizing the 'Ooh' and 'Aah' sounds Mac was making he was close to orgasm, she whispered, "I love doing you, my widdle baby boy. I love pumping you with my electric penis."

12