Best Buddies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes and mouthed the words, 'I love you.' Then he came hard.

Linda relished the feeling of the semen surging out through his erect penis, watching his balls clinch up tight, and feeling the resistance to her thrusts, as his anal muscles spasmed. She cherished everything about the experience, but she hadn't achieved the big 'O.' The little ones just weren't enough. She was genuinely excited and needed relief, so she kept pumping. Mac had stopped moving and she quit as well.

When Mac's orgasmic bliss subsided, he looked up to see Linda's penetrating eyes locked on his. "I need you to make love to me right now!"

"Here? Now?" Mac whispered, tilting his head toward Judy and Greg embracing next to them.

Linda had pulled down the support panties and was slipping the dildo out of her vagina. She shook her head emphatically, 'Yes!'

He looked at his beautiful wife standing in her lace stockings and bustier with nothing in between to cover her neatly trimmed pubic hair. "If that's what you want, come here."

She crawled up on the bed and attracted the attention of Judy and Greg. They turned to watch. Linda began stroking Mac's flaccid cock. "This is going to take a couple of minutes, honey," Mac said.

"Try oral," Greg interjected. Linda turned to him with a surprised look on her face. "If Judy wants me back hard after I cum, she uses her mouth and tongue." Linda still seemed surprised they were there, but slowly nodded her head. She began desperately sucking Mac, but wasn't making any progress. "May I help?" Greg asked.

"I guess so. This is really weird. I just didn't get an orgasm and..."

"We can help you," Judy replied. "We all want you to have an 'O.' Let us help."

Linda looked at Mac and he nodded ascent. "OK, what do you want me to do?"

Judy felt like she was in college again. "First, get up Greg. Linda, you lie down here. Greg, you get Mac ready. I'll keep Linda close."

Greg jumped out of the way and helped Linda up on the bed. She lay back with her legs closed and her hands covering her pubic area. Greg immediately began working over Mac's cock.

Judy asked Linda to slide closer to the edge of the bed. "I did some of this in college. If you will allow me?" Linda allowed Judy to gently push her legs apart.

Judy asked, "If you move your hands, I will kiss you there." Greg stopped sucking Mac. They held their breath, waiting on Linda's reply.

Moments passed. Linda tilted her head forward and back and moved her hands very slowly away from her pubic area and laid them by her side. She closed her eyes and softly, quietly said, "Yes."

Judy whispered pleasantly, "Thank you for trusting me." She then leaned forward and placed her lips on Linda's Georgia O'Keefe. As Judy slowly moved her tongue, Linda drew a sharp breath in. "Are you OK? We can stop if you want."

"Please don't stop," was Linda's barely audible reply.

Judy turned toward the boys, "I don't hear any sucking sounds. Why don't you two do your job and stop watching me do mine."

Greg scooted around on the side of Mac, allowing him to continue to watch his wife doing Linda. Mac couldn't take his eyes off them either. He worried briefly that Linda was getting in over her head. But the expression on her face told him otherwise. Greg's mouth was doing its job and he was getting harder. Watching his wife certainly added to the arousal factor. In fact, he was rapidly approaching tipping point. He tapped Greg on the shoulder and mouthed, 'slow down.' He nodded and began just holding Mac's cock in his mouth, while he ever so slowly moved his hand up and down.

Judy remembered how much she had enjoyed going down on her roommate. She realized, as much as she loved all the diverse ways she and Greg had sex, she liked being with another woman as well. She enjoyed dipping her tongue in a woman's warm folds as well as around a man's erection. She appreciated the softness of a woman and the hardness of a man. Finally, she relished the taste of a woman's wetness as much as she liked Greg's cum. It was a moment of clarity for her, and she was truly turned on.

Linda was striving to figure out how this had happened. She realized it had been a smooth transition from trying to have sex with her husband to having one of her best friends kissing her between her legs. She worried why she wasn't worried. It seemed like she should be upset or feel guilty. But she didn't. It felt fabulous and she wanted it to continue forever. Her orgasm came slowly, building quietly. Judy's tongue was moving all around her womanhood, leaving no erotic area untouched. Linda went over with Judy's lips tugging on her clitoris. It was a powerful explosion of pleasure that curled her toes.

Judy sat back on her heels. She looked over at the googly-eyed boys and smiled. Greg raised his head slightly and Mac's rock cock slammed up against his belly button. 'Oops, I guess I should have stopped,' Judy realized. She turned back to Linda and knew she had done the right thing. The look of pleasure on her face warmed Judy's heart.

Linda turned her head towards her husband. "Are you ready?"

"I can't wait."

She rolled towards him. As Greg backed out of the way, she straddled her man and rode him into another orgasm for them both.

All four were a sticky mess -- sweat, lube, and cum were everywhere. Linda suggested showers. Greg and Judy went down to the guest bedroom, while the hosts showered in their bath. Afterwards they gathered together around the kitchen table for coffee. Mac remained naked, so Greg peeled off his clothes as well.

"Well," Judy said. "How are we all feeling about tonight?"

Everybody knew (including Linda) that the question was really directed at her. "I'm fine," she responded. "I went places tonight, that I didn't expect. But I don't need to 'process' my feelings. I am happy about what we experienced and don't regret anything." Then she added, "How do you two feel about being pegged?"

The boys smiled and laughed. Everyone felt sexually satisfied, but also relieved.

12