Best Buddies Ch. 10

Story Info
After the CFNM party, everyone cums together.
4.3k words
4.53
10.6k
8
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh off the success of their CFNM party, Judy, Linda, Greg, and Mac all cum together. All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

==================================================

A couple of months after the 'Tea Party' Linda and Judy had lunch. They decided on Greek. They ordered a couple of gyros and baklava for desert. In the past couple of months. Greg and Mac had been having regular oral sex -- sometimes on a hike out to the spring-fed lake and other times at home with the girls watching. Linda and Judy had leisurely enjoyed each other's pleasure without their husbands. Linda had instantly taken a liking to FF oral, but up until this point had refused to allow the boys to watch.

Once they were settled in the seats, Judy asked, "What is it that you don't want to talk about over the phone?"

Linda struggled a bit to get started. "I, um, I, well..."

"You're killing me here. What in the world do you think is so hard to talk to me about? We have been fairly intimate lately -- emotionally AND physically. Come on spill it."

"Of course, you're right. You are the closest friend I've had in my entire life."

Judy smiled and nodded, giving Linda the space, she needed to get started.

Linda took a deep breath. "I'm ready to share Mac's penis with you and Greg."

Judy was a bit stunned. It had long been her fantasy to share Mac's cock with Greg. But Linda had resisted any hint at what she called 'orgy acts.' She understood Linda had no problem with Greg and Mac, Linda and her, or, obviously, sex between husband and wife. So, this willingness to allow her to go down on Mac was a wonderful surprise.

"I don't know what to say. Why now?" Judy asked.

"I just feel like I'm ready. We are all so close and are having so much fun. Why shouldn't I continue to grow my sexual experiences in a safe way. I love safety of the Closed Loop Relationship. It makes me feel comfortable. I'm even planning on being completely, bare-ass, tummy exposed, naked when we get together." Linda shared.

"I feel honored to have a brave friend like you. I wish I could push back against some of the 'must nots' in my life." Judy admitted.

"I can't imagine you being afraid of anything, Judy. Are you talking about something in our relationship?"

"No, not at all. Work shit, just things a female executive has to put up with. Let's stay with your desires for now, Linda. We can talk about my work woes another time."

"Agreed, so here's what I've got in mind..."

They got refills on their Greek mountain tea and planned the details of their 'Orgy weekend.' Ultimately, they decided to rent a two bedroom -- two bath condo at the beach. The balcony overlooked the ocean and came with a hot tub and a BBQ grill. They decided to bring groceries that required minimal effort. The boys would, of course, remain naked for the entire stay... unless they decided to walk on the beach. They would both purchase some mostly see-through lounging pajamas. The final decision they made was to keep secret the extent of potential sexual activities.

Linda has said it wasn't 'necessary,' but Judy wanted an 'escape hatch,' if either of them changed their minds. They hugged and said their goodbyes after a two-and-a-half-hour lunch.

"We're going to the beach with Mac and Linda?" Greg asked.

"Yes, we've got a nice condo. Check-in Friday after work and depart on Sunday afternoon... two bedrooms, two baths."

"Sounds great!" Greg said.

"Reservations?" Mac asked.

"Everything is arranged. You just need to bring a bathing suit and a pair of shorts. You'll be naked most of the weekend." Judy replied.

"Cool," Mac smiled.

They all left work early on Friday and stopped to eat lunch on the one-hour trip to the beach. After check-in they headed up to their suite. There were a lot more groceries than luggage. Everyone just brought a small carry on with essentials. Once they were in the room, Linda and Judy declared it a CFNM space. The boys without any hesitation, stripped off their clothes.

"Linda and I are going to take a shower... together. Why don't you two do likewise. When we're clean, we'll get this party started," Judy suggested.

Everybody enjoyed scrubbing their shower mates thoroughly -- all cracks and crevices. The girls slipped on their lounging PJ's after drying off and found the boys waiting in the living room. They were ready to rock by the looks of their cocks.

"What a lovely sight!" exclaimed Linda. "Two boys with their toys ready to play."

The girls led the boys into a bedroom and asked them to 'enjoy' each other in the '69 position.' They went right to it and were slurping away on each other's boy pop immediately. The girls had arranged them with one's head at the foot of the bed and the other's head near the top. This allowed them to stand on either side of the bed and play with their husband.

Judy reached over Greg's hip and pulled his hard cock out of Mac's mouth. Then she started whacking Mac in the face with the wet, slippery cock. "Yes, Mac you need to do a better job sucking my husband's cock. Don't make me hurt you with this thing."

"Ooh that looks like fun," Linda exclaimed. She rushed over to Mac's cock and started pummeling Greg's face. Laughter rolled around the room.

Judy's sides were hurting from laughing so much. She stopped beating Mac up and just held Greg's cock above his face. She saw the saliva and precum sheen on Mac and felt aroused again. "Open your mouth, Mac."

He awaited the delivery of Greg's cock, but Judy hesitated. Then she deep-throated her husband's cock. She suppressed her gag reflex and held her lips against the base of his cock for several seconds. When she slid up and off, saliva dripped out of her mouth. "That's how you suck cock."

She teased Mac with Greg's knob, moving it around his mouth and making him try and catch it. When he finally got his lips on it, she slowly pushed it in until he choked. She smiled and walked back up towards where Greg's head lay.

Linda was astonished, "Wow! How did you do that? Can you teach me?"

"It just takes practice. I'd be happy to help, we've got the whole weekend."

Judy laid her cheek on Greg's and watched Mac's cock slipping in and out of her husband's mouth. She remembered being in this position several months back. Today was going to be different. She looked over at Linda, who was in the same position with her cheek on Mac's. Linda gave her a 'thumbs up' sign.

Judy reached down and grasped Mac's cock. With her left hand she turned Greg's head from sideways to facing up. She leaned over and placed her lips on Greg's and pulled Mac's cock between their kissing lips.

Mac was startled, but immediately Linda performed the same maneuver, positioning her lips around Greg's cock with Mac. The boys went with the new direction their wives had chosen. Both were overwhelmed with the visual of a husband and wife sucking them off. Not just any married couple, but their best friends.

Linda had plenty of experience sucking Mac's cock, but it was the only one ever to be in her mouth. Sharing Greg with Mac was mind-blowingly erotic. Their tongues danced with each other and around this 'strange' penis. She was kissing her husband with Greg's penis slipping back and forth between them. It felt naughty. It turned her on.

Judy was so excited that the reality was as good as her fantasy. After so many years with Greg, this new cock was now going to be part of her sex life. She and Greg worked Mac thoroughly. When one would engulf him entirely, the other would lick his balls. Then they would switch up or use both tongues on the frenulum and head.

The double tongue work was rapidly bringing Greg to the brink. He asked, "Bro? Are you about to bust a nut?"

"I can't last much longer, Greg," Mac replied.

"Time out, ladies, please hold up. Give us a minute or two to regroup. This is a wonderful surprise, but we want it to last longer than two minutes."

"What do you want us to do?" Judy asked.

"Let's put the cocks in time out for a few minutes. Everything else is fair game. Is that OK?"

"OK," answered Judy.

"OK," answered Linda.

"Thank God," answered Mac.

Linda decided she was going to explore Greg's massive balls. 'Everybody else has had their fun with them. Now it's my turn!' Thought Linda. She walked around the end of the bed to stand behind Greg's butt. Reaching down, she grabbed his ball sack with both hands and palpated them with all ten fingers. They were in fact, not only bigger than Mac's, but heavier too. She almost felt like she was experiencing an out-of-body moment, when she looked at her hands on a pair of handsome balls that were not her husband's. She explored them thoroughly, much to Greg's pleasure.

Judy didn't have a good angle to get to Mac's balls. She left them for Greg. She went around the bed to stand behind Mac's ass. On the way, she paused to observe Linda working Greg's balls. Smiling, she approached Mac from the rear. Using her tongue, she traced a line down the crack of his ass that sent a shiver up his body. Realizing the lingerie pajamas would encumber her movements, she slipped them off. Able to move freely, she lifted the leg on top, spreading his cheeks apart. Her tongue worked its way down across his brown star and up his perineum to the base of his scrotum. Mac was shaking with pleasure from her efforts. She kept his leg up with her back and bathed the underside of his balls, while occasionally slipping her tongue down and even slightly in his anus.

Greg held Mac's cock still in his mouth. Suckling it only enough to kept it erect. At least that was the plan. But his wife's efforts had Mac shivering and shaking so much, he was essentially face-fucking Greg.

Mac was trying to relax and regroup, but the sight of his wife hefting Greg's balls and the incredible tongue work Judy was engaged in was too much. He went over the mountain and overgasmed.

Greg didn't even try and catch it all. It ran down his cheek and into his ear. Mac was bucking like he'd been hit with a Taser. The howl he let go sounded like a crazy wolf. When he finished, he was laughing, and everybody joined him.

After Greg had swallowed what he could, he joined in the enjoyment of the moment. Then he felt Mac deepthroating his cock and Linda pulling his balls. Judy leaned over and pulled Mac's cock out of his mouth and gave him a deep French kiss. Her tongue was swirling around his mouth, sucking any remaining cum out. He broke the kiss and suggested she clean up Mac's cock. She immediately began licking Mac's cock and balls, then Greg's cheeks and ears.

Linda was really tugging on his balls but had also joined Mac in licking and sucking his cock. He glanced down to watch these two friends smothering his cock with their mouths. Then back at his wife licking Mac's cock to eat his cum. The visuals put him past the point of no return and into a toe-curling orgasm. Linda and Mac were licking either side of his pole, leaving the head uncovered. He shot for the ceiling and the result was a rain of cum plopping down on Linda's and Mac's heads. Everybody started laughing again.

Judy and Linda collapsed onto the bed, and they all lay in a heap for a while. Linda continued to play with Greg's balls and Judy fondled Mac's flaccid cock. Greg stroked Judy's breasts, while Mac kissed Linda's neck and gently rubbed her back. They lay together for a half hour or so, then Linda said, "Let's go walk on the beach."

"Let's take a dip in the ocean and walk on the beach," Mac suggested.

Everyone did the minimal amount of cleaning up and then put on their swimsuits. It was by that point late in the afternoon. Most of the day trippers had departed, leaving the beach almost uninhabited. They swam for a few minutes and then walked along the wet area of sand; the waves had recently swept over. They found a place for an early dinner and had fresh seafood. It was dark as they walked back to their condo.

Ever the organizer, Judy said, "Let's get some coed showers. Linda, you go with Greg, and I'll shower with Mac. Is everybody OK with that?"

The boys nodded agreement with smiles on their faces, immediately pulling off their clothes. Not knowing the girls had pre-planned this, both gave surreptitious glances Linda's way.

"What?" Linda asked. "Come on Greg, I won't bite... except maybe your balls."

Linda was not the greatest humorist, but this one was a home run. The look on Greg's face sent everybody into near hysterics. While all were laughing hardily, Linda snagged Greg by his nuts and pulled him off to the bath.

After she had turned on the shower she pivoted to Greg. He was standing quietly with his hands by his side. This was her 'moment of truth.' She was going to be completely naked with another man for the first time in her adult life. It had been hard to be nude for her husband when they first married. This was a big step for her self-concept.

Greg gave one of his boyish smiles. "I can't wait. You're beautiful."

Linda decided to undress quickly and not prolong her anxiety. It was just a swimsuit and cover-up, but she knew if she dragged it out, her anxiety would only get worse. She slipped out of the cover-up and hung it on the back of the door. After pulling the suit straps over both arms, she peeled the top of the suit down and freed her breasts.

Greg stared for a few moments and then softly said, "They're lovely Linda. May I kiss them?"

Realizing it would delay exposing her tummy, she nodded permission. Greg lifted them both and suckled each nipple for a minute or so. They became erect with the nipple being long and pronounced. He flicked them with his tongue. "Wonderful," he added.

"I guess we shouldn't keep our spouses waiting," Linda commented.

When he stepped back, Linda saw his penis had become erect. It was thrilling to realize she was turning him on. That gave her the courage to slither completely out of her bathing suit and drop it on the floor. She still didn't have enough self-confidence to avoid thinking 'He will probably lose that erection when he sees my tummy.'

He didn't. Linda was an extremely attractive woman -- not a girl. In the fifties, she would have been considered a 'classic beauty.' She had curves in all the 'right' places. Her stomach was not that of a teenager, but she was by no means obese.

Doing his best imitation of Billy Chrystal's character Fernando from Saturday Night Live, Greg quipped, "You look marvelous my dear, simply marvvvvelous!"

Linda smiled, but still had some doubt until Greg hugged her closely and she felt his erection was even harder. 'Dicks don't lie,' she thought and hugged him back.

Judy and Mac's shower had been less emotional. Judy had confided in Mac how snuffling his cock with Greg was a long time fantasy. He had gotten hard hearing what it meant to her. They took particular care to insure every inch of the other's body was clean. After they finished and dried off, they walked naked into the living room. Greg and Linda hadn't come out yet, so they mixed a couple of drinks. Their spouses came out shortly thereafter.

"You two got your rocks off this afternoon. Now it's time for the women to get theirs. We'll start and you two find a way to fit in."

"Can we just watch for a while?" Greg asked.

Judy sarcastically replied, "Sure, just don't waste a load with your hands. Your hard cocks might be of some use to us later."

"I might not have to use my hands!" Mac replied.

Judy lay down on the bed and Linda surprised the boys by climbing on top of her. They looked into each other's eyes for longer than a moment. They smiled and kissed passionately for a while longer. Linda then backed off enough to place her lips on Judy's left breast. She gently kissed the nipple and licked around the areola. The nipple sprang up and Linda sucked it into her mouth and lifted her head slightly. The breast elongated a little and then pulled out of Linda's lips. Linda returned her mouth to the breast and pulled on the nipple with her teeth. This time, when she moved her head back, the breast stretched with it.

Judy gasped and reached up to cup both of Linda's ladies. She ran her finger around the left areola until the nipple enlarged enough to grab. Gently pinching it, between a finger and thumb, she twisted it left and right.

Linda sighed. Temporarily finished with the left, Linda moved to Judy's right breast and repeated the process of coaxing the nipple erect.

Mac looked over to Greg who was entranced with the action on the bed. Both were the kind of hard that causes the cock to move slightly with each heartbeat. There's no room left for any more blood in the penis, but the heart keeps trying to shove some in. So, the ridiculously hard cock jerks slightly with each pump. As Mac admired Greg's 'stone,' a large drop of precum formed at the slit. Mac impulsively bent over and licked it off. Greg was so 'in to' the wives, he didn't even see Mac, but felt his tongue. He smiled at his friend's gesture, but his eyes moved back to the bed.

When Linda had both of Judy's nipples hard as tiny pebbles, she trailed her tongue down the center of Judy's chest, over the abdomen, and on to the mons pubis. She had backed off the bed at that point. Judy slid closer to the edge and spread her legs wide apart. Linda began licking and sucking Judy's labia majora, which was becoming engorged. Judy was 'blooming' and opening like a flower under Linda's attention.

The boys moved to stand on either side of Linda, for a clear view of Judy's anatomy. They had both began to drip and would occasionally wipe pre-cum off their own cock and feed it to their buddy - like Raisinets Candy for the live action porn in front of them.

Judy's clitoral hood was large, but Linda worked her tongue under it to tease Judy's 'button.' Her efforts resulted in a low animalistic groan from Judy. She wrapped her legs around Linda's shoulders and neck and began thrusting into Linda's lips. Judy had a quick little orgasm and urged Linda to continue.

Linda was really turned on, but the request by Judy to keep going was delaying her gratification. Finding newly acquired confidence, she issued a series of orders. "Judy, move back up on the bed, so I can put my arms down." Judy obeyed. Linda rested her arms on the bed under Judy's thighs. "Mac take me from behind." Linda was wet and Mac was slick... no problem. He pushed in all the way and began banging furiously. Linda was full of surprises. "Slow down honey. You're going to have to last a while."

Judy thought, 'You got that right. I might have a half dozen orgasms with all this stimulation.' "Greg get over here and feed me your cock."

A delighted Greg answered, "Yes Ma'am. Right away ma'am." He was so hard; he couldn't push it down to her mouth. He climbed on the bed on all fours and positioned his cock above her mouth. She pulled down so forcefully, he had to almost do a push up to avoid it breaking off. Ultimately, she turned her head to the side, and they found a way to make it work. As he slowly glided his cock in and out of Judy's mouth, she gripped his ball sack with the closest hand.

Greg turned to look down his wife's body. Her 'perfect sized' breasts were topped by stiff nipples. Linda's face was buried in her kootch and moving methodically around. Mac was standing behind Linda, slowly humping in and out. Greg decided to match Mac's pumping speed. This resulted in all four moving in a syncopated sexual salsa.

Judy fired off another orgasm, just because she could. She was blissfully aware of her love for all three of her bedmates. This was close to the joy she felt at the birth of her two babies. She wanted this moment to go on, and on, and on.

Linda, also, loved the experience. Kissing Judy in this intimate manner was the ultimate way to express her love to her friend. It made her feel powerful to be giving orgasms to Judy. Greg's acceptance of her body type and her husband's loving services to her pleasure were all overwhelmingly rewarding. She had a minor orgasm to these thoughts and wondered how long Mac could last.

12