Best Buddies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac decided he was going to last as long as it took. The animal-like sexuality in the room was palpable. But drifting with those thoughts would put him over. He decided to focus on a co-worker's nasty habit of keeping an unlit cigar in his mouth all day long. He would take it out when talking and everyone would look away. It was the height of disgusting and certainly capable of fending off ejaculations.

Male pride won out in the end. The boys stubbornly held on to their ejaculate.

Linda stopped worrying about Mac lasting and focused on her feelings of power and love. She went from her previous mini 'O' to a shatteringly long orgasm, the absolute joy of which carried Judy along with her. The boys were so relieved to have hung in there like porn stars, they started to high five each other. Fortunately, they simultaneously, turned from their reach towards each other into caressing their wives.

After a very brief pause, Judy asked, "Linda, are you ready to practice deep-throating your man's cock?"

Her reply was immediate. "Heck, yes!"

Judy took over the choreography. "OK, Mac, you lay down here, where I was. Linda, you stay put. I'm going to lay beside Mac with my head close to the action, so I can coach you."

"What about me?" Greg said, soundly like a little boy left out of the game.

"I'm not leaving you out, widdle boy," Judy said teasingly. "Your job is to lay behind me and give me a few more orgasms, while I talk Linda through her task."

Everybody moved into position. "What do I do with my hands?" Mac asked.

"Jeez, another widdle boy feeling left out?" Linda said in fun. "Why don't you fondle your buddy's big balls or caress Judy's breasts?"

"Maybe I'll do both," Mac teased back.

"That would be fine with me," Judy and Greg said at the same time.

Linda started licking and slurping her wetness off of Mac's cock. That stopped the banter quickly. Greg slammed himself into Judy's really moist pussy from behind after Judy lifted her topside leg up. Greg held her leg up while pushing her towards her next 'O.' Mac grabbed a fist full of Greg's balls and with a finger from his other hand drew circles around Judy's areola and watched the nipple grow. Greg continued his invasion and retreat from Judy's pussy, but the backstroke was constricted by Mac's grasp of his nuts. It was all good in Greg's mind.

"I know you been practicing with your finger, but take it slow," Judy counseled.

Linda's clean-up had brought Mac's full erection back. She nodded in reply to Judy, while placing her lips around his cockhead. She lowered her head down as far as comfortable and then pulled back, as Judy had suggested. Linda reflected on Judy's earlier words, 'Let it happen. Don't rush it. Stay relaxed and don't think of it as a test. It's supposed to be fun.' Linda did love sucking Mac's cock for three reasons -- Mac went crazy when she did, and it made her feel naughty. She liked the taste too. Judy's advice had been excellent, and she had come close before the trip to taking it all. She stayed with it, enjoying the moment -- the moaning sounds Mac was making; how close Judy was; the way it made her feel to have control over her body and the pleasure she was giving. It surprised her when she felt her lips against the base of Mac's cock. She had done it! Pulling back up, she coughed slightly. 'Holy Moses, that felt great!,' she thought. She did it repeatedly, until Mac couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm going to cum!" He cried.

"Feed me," she begged.

Judy had an orgasm at that point from observing. Greg's cock had helped also.

Greg had an orgasm because his wife did.

Linda had an orgasm too, because she had secretly been rubbing her clit while deep-throating her husband.

Everyone slept comfortably that night.

12