Best Buddies Ch. 12

Story Info
Fun at the beach continues, everybody cums again.
5.7k words
4.7
8.1k
2
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun at the beach continues with partner swapping. All characters in this story are over the age of 18. Sending a big Thank You! to my editor, Nercited, for help on this story series. I could have done it without you, but it wouldn't have been nearly as good!

=====================================================

There was a few moments of afterglow with touching and body kisses. The mood was still euphoric about the evening's fun. Then Greg complained, "No fair you all got off and I didn't."

Mac and Linda spoke simultaneously, "I'll help."

Judy spoke up. "Tell you what. You jerk off while all three of us watch and you can cum on us. Or we'll all three use our mouths to get you off."

Linda and Mac liked both ideas. But Linda asked, "Are we finished for the night when Greg cums?"

Judy said, "We have most of tomorrow."

Mac responded, "I vote for rest and recovery. If we keep at it tonight, we won't have any energy for tomorrow."

"I agree," said Linda.

"I cast my vote with the McDonalds." Looking at Greg, "Which way would you like to finish the night?"

Greg smiled and pointed in a straight line across the mattress. And they all three kneeled down in a row. His erection had diminished and was pointing straight out from his body. He stepped up in front of Judy, who seized his cock with hand and mouth. She sucked and pumped him for about thirty seconds, enjoying the test of Linda mingled with Greg's pre-cum. Removing him from her mouth, she tugged him to her left.

Mac was in the middle and he took the handoff from Judy. He pushed the growing cock up against Greg's abdomen and sucked a big ball in his mouth. Biting down, he pulled his head back. He held the tension for several seconds and then opened his mouth. The scrotum pulled the ball back. Mac leaned in and repeated the routine with the other ball. After that he lifted them both and placed his tongue in back. He couldn't quite get to where he wanted, but the effect was significant. He tugged Greg's penis to his left and Linda took over. He was fully erect at that point, and she simply kissed his cock from top to base.

Greg stepped back and posed with his hands on his hips and his cock standing up. When he was younger, he could cum using fantasy and a few strategic light touches. He was feeling exceptionally horny and decided he would try to go 'hands free.' Keeping his hands on his hips, he began to rhythmically flex his pelvic floor muscles. This caused his cock to bounce. He pictured various sexual interludes with Judy that were memorable... the BJ she gave him at work during lunch a few months ago, the romantic first time they made love, sex on a huge boulder in a mountain river in the Smoky Mountains, the time they fucked in his childhood bed at his parents' house and a bed slat broke loudly. Reliving these moments in his mind for a minute or so each, caused his cock to drip a few drops of pre-cum. With one finger, he pushed it under his cock head and on to his frenulum. He used the finger to gently glide back and forth in the slickness.

Looking next to Mac, he relived the first time his lips touched Mac's cock, holding it in his mouth only to keep it hard, the rush of '69' in front of the lesbians, the BJ in the shower at the gym. There was more pre-cum as these moments were savored in fantasy. He was feeling sexually eager and wanted to fist his cock and tug on his balls. Instead, he kept the slow and gentle motion on his frenulum with the single finger.

Linda was next on the fantasy roll call. The tittie fucking was mind blowing. He pictured her enthusiastic face and hungry mouth as his cock slipped out and in from the cleavage caused by her holding those glorious tits together. He pictured Mac and Judy's lustful stares as they watched his balls dragging back and forth on Linda's stomach. His focus drifted to Linda fondling his balls for the first time, the way her hands had explored them, how Mac had bitten them and held them in his mouth, how Judy has pulled them back when she was pegging him, the feeling of being pegged and the sensation on his prostate. That was the fantasy that put him over.

He stepped up to the trio of sexual partners and without touching himself, he came. The first round went in Mac's widely opened mouth. The next shot hit Judy on the cheek, as she leaned in close to Mac's face. Linda caught the next volley, mostly in her mouth, but some was on her chin. Being Linda, she was laughing. The fourth blast was Judy's, who leaned forward and blocked the other two out. She caught it all in her mouth. Linda's tits got the last explosion. The minor releases were propelled when Greg's finally began stroking and landed randomly on the faces and chests of the trio.

Spent, Greg dropped to his knees and dramatically fell forward into Mac. Judy started laughing and dribbled her mouthful of cum on Greg's lower back. Linda had swallowed but wiped her chin and deposited that semen on Greg's back also. Mac wiped small deposits off various body parts of the group and put them back on the sender. As Greg lay face down between Mac's legs, they rubbed his semen all over his back. Linda seemed particularly keen on getting as much as she could between the cheeks of his ass.

Judy broke the reverie. "Let's get cleaned up and get in the hot tub with some wine."

Everyone agreed that was a fine plan. Very soon thereafter the four had settled their tired muscles in the warm water. Sipping their wine, they observed the progress of the moon now high in the sky. Its light continuing to create sparkles in the nearly calm Atlantic.

"What's the plan?" Mac asked.

Everyone looked at Judy. She laughed, "Why me?"

"You're the one with the flogger," Greg replied, giving everyone a chuckle.

"OK, point taken," Linda admitted. She paused a minute or so, while looking at the delightful view. "I think we've got a couple of choices. We can call it a night and get some rest. We have most of tomorrow to bang around."

"Great choice of words, honey," Linda smiled.

"Or we continue diddling around tonight and sleep until time to leave tomorrow," she concluded.

Nobody responded immediately. The wine was exceptional and the view brilliant. Another several minutes passed. Finally, Linda spoke softly, "I'm really tired. I could stay right here and drink wine until I pass out."

"All in favor?" Judy asked. Everyone raised their glass and toasted a full day 'finished.' Mac had to take a leak. When he came back, he asked Greg to help him put the mattresses back on the beds.

About fifteen minutes after they returned, Linda said, "I'm going to bed." The party broke up. The boys tidied up while the girls took a quick shower. When the boys got out of their showers, both wives were asleep. They quickly followed.

Mac, always an early riser, stayed in bed until 9:00 a.m. When he did get up, he put the Kona coffee on and started cooking honey glazed bacon. Those two scents roused the other three. Greg mixed mimosas, substituting Prosecco for champagne. It's dry sparkle mixes better with orange juice. They had breakfast on the balcony looking out at the shimmering sea with the sun low on the horizon. By the time they were finished, it was getting warm with the sun higher in the sky. Everyone grabbed their plates and headed inside to finish the pitcher of mimosas and talk about the day.

"What shall we do today?" asked Judy.

"Ummm Sex! Me want sex," Greg said in a hoarse voice, trying to imitate Cookie Monster. Having two young children he was fully familiar with Sesame Street.

"You'll get your 'cookies' off at some point today," Judy replied.

Linda, as she often did, surprised all when she said with sparkly voice, "I loved having the mattresses together in the living room."

"Let's make a list," Mac said.

Everyone spoke at once, "More FEMDOM, group sex, breast intercourse, naked volleyball, milking, pegging, oral sex, rimming!" The shouting of sex acts degenerated into laughter. Some mimosa was spilled.

Judy summarized, "So basically a repeat of Friday and Saturday condensed into three or four hours!"

"Yay!" Everybody cheered.

Mac suggested, "Let's all finish our morning ablutions and meet back here. Greg and I will put the mattresses back together. Then we can just do a group cuddle and let whatever happens happen."

"Yay!" Everybody cheered again.

Mattresses moved, showers taken, and ablutions complete; the group met in the living room. Everyone was cross-legged on the mattress. Not one to shy away from action, Greg lay on his stomach and took Mac's cock in his mouth. The girls watched for a couple of minutes, then Linda moved around behind Greg and pushed his legs apart. She sat down with her knees under her directly behind his ass and pulled on his balls. Greg lifted up and she pulled his junk out from under. She took one nut in each hand and rocked back. He was surprised by the strength of the pull, but it didn't hurt.

Linda held up the flogger to show Judy. She nodded and Greg was surprised again, as Linda smacked his ass. She set about to make Greg's butt as red as Mac's had been the night before. Using her hand and the flogger, she smacked, slapped, and wacked away until no white was showing. Greg's ass was cherry red from the dimples just above the crack to the inside of his thighs. Then she started kissing and licking all the red parts.

Judy noticed Linda had lifted up off the mattress, with her derriere sticking up in the air. She moved around behind Linda and was rewarded with a suggestive view of her pussy. She stood behind Linda and rubbed her neck. Linda reassumed a kneeling position. Judy reached around to caress her breasts. Pressing up against Linda's back, she managed to reach both nipples. Pinching gently and pulling made them erect. Linda leaned her head back on Judy's neck, who moved her hands down across the stomach until she encountered pubic hair. Linda liked Mac to be completely devoid of pubic hair, but she kept a line about an inch wide from the lower abdomen to the top of her pussy lips. She was wet and her labial lips were protruding. Judy flicked her finger in and around and was rewarded with more moisture and some moaning. She used a finger to probe into the vagina. Knowing there was interest, she used Linda's natural lubricant and her tongue to prepare her 'other' hole for penetration.

Mac, at the top of the sex chain, had watched each new person join in the fun. He had both hands in Greg's hair, slowly massaging his scalp. Greg was doing that 'holding' thing with his mouth, he seemed to get so much pleasure from. At first, Mac thought it to be a bit 'weird.' But he developed a fondness for it. Greg's warm mouth and languid use of his tongue was particularly sensuous, and he could keep Mac hard for a really long time. Some of the longest erections he remembered having were in Greg's mouth. It was a shocker to watch Linda meticulously reddening Greg's butt with the flogger. He had enjoyed Judy's use on him the night before. But Linda tended to get overly enthusiastic at times and it was a touch troubling to think how that might play out between the two of them. Watching Judy play with Linda's tits, was causing him to leak a good bit. Greg seemed to enjoy that.

Greg brought Mac near orgasm shortly after he started sucking him. Using what he was now calling, 'The holding pattern,' had kept Mac hard and on the edge for a while. Greg had enjoyed the gentle lashing Linda had given him. He was not expecting it to feel so sexual. It left him with a warm buzz and a tingle in his balls. Since he anticipated 'serving' Judy in the future, it was nice to know it wasn't painful. When Linda was kissing and licking his butt, it was an erotic contrast to the flogger. He was frequently surprised by Linda's increasing sexual appetite. He was beginning to appreciate his wife's bisexuality. Watching her graceful approach to seducing Linda, left no doubt in his mind that other women would always be a part of their sex life.

Linda's view of Greg's red ass, which she created, and her husband's cock in Greg's mouth, excited her. She loved being sexual with these three and wished the weekend would never end. Judy's hands had moved from her breasts to her womanhood. Her gentle caresses had made Linda wet... dripping wet. Now Judy was transferring moisture from her vagina to her anus. It was magically gentle. Linda prickled with anticipation. When Judy inserted her thumb in the back door, while simultaneously leaving two in front, Linda's senses melted. She was overwhelmed by passion and began bucking against the fingers.

She asked Judy, "Can two penises fit in there at the same time?"

Greg and Mac were listening intensely for the response

.

Judy replied, "Sure, you wanna try that?"

Linda didn't reply immediately. She kept rocking against the fingers, while her lust grew. "I think so, but I'd like you and your dildo to be one of the two."

"I would like that too," Judy said softly. "Would you like me to set it up now?"

"Yes, I want to try it. Now would be great. Before I lose my nerve."

"Honey, you can quit anytime you want. You know none of us would do anything you don't want," Judy said reassuringly.

"Thanks for reminding me. Let's do it now," Linda stated.

The boys were quietly ecstatic, smiling broadly at each other. Judy arranged Mac on his back and Linda on top, cowgirl style, facing Mac's face. When she had mounted her husband, she began riding him.

"Slow down girl," Judy suggested. "We got to put the rest of the train together."

"Oops, sorry," Linda smiled, "but it feels so good!"

Judy got her internal dildo and covered it in lube. Since she was already wet, it slipped right in her vagina, and she locked it in with her pelvic floor muscles. Kneeling between Mac's legs, she put more lube on Linda's brown star and slowly worked the tip of the dildo in. "You're going to have to lean forward, maybe even lay on Mac's chest for me to get the right angle. There that's good."

With the double penetration complete, Judy asked, "Would you like to make it a triple penetration and suck Greg's cock?

"Ooh yes. This is too hot," Linda replied. Greg squatted over Mac's head and offered his cock to Linda. She pulled it towards her mouth and licked the head.

"Linda, you coordinate the motion. Mac and I will stay relatively still, until you get a rhythm going."

Linda's sexuality bubbled out and she began rocking back and forth on her husband's and Judy's cocks. She held Greg's cock but focused on the pleasure emanating from her pussy and ass. She found it awe-inspiring how much pleasure could come from those two places. Judy held her hips with her vibrating dong buried inside. Mac's pole was the center point Linda was moving around. Satisfied with the syncopation of bodies, Linda sucked in Greg's cock, making it a true three-way.

Mac was fondling, licking, and nibbling on her breasts. When she got Greg firmly in her mouth, she let go of his cock and wrapped her hand around his balls. They had been dragging back and forth across Mac's face. She held her hand steady and moved them with her rocking motion. When she rocked forward on Mac, Judy's dong moved shallow, while Greg's balls were pushed back. As Linda rocked back, Judy's dong was buried deep, and Greg's balls were pulled forward. It was like a human 'Rube Goldberg' machine with multiple moving parts.

Greg was getting a BJ, while watching his wife peg Linda, who was pulling his balls. Judy had a vibrator in her pussy that was also fucking Linda's ass. Her husband was looking right at her, while being sucked off. Mac had his cock in his wife and Greg's balls in his mouth.

And Linda was enjoying stimulation in three orifices! A gentle vibration in her butt, her husband's pole in her vagina, and her best friend's husband's penis in her mouth. It was too much arousal to sustain. She had a small orgasm but managed to keep going. The second and the third were manageable also. But the fourth one began deep in her pelvis and blasted out to all parts of her body. She gasped and then screamed, "Ohhhhh myyyyy Goddddd!" She trembled and shook violently.

Her partners held on for the ride. She ultimately collapsed on to Mac. That left Judy and Greg staring across the two bodies at each other. Both of their cocks were standing tall. They both sat back on the mattress and allowed themselves to descend from their sexual highs.

There was quiet contentment for several minutes. "Who's next?" Judy asked.

"You are honey," Linda replied. "I'm going to pop your anal cherry."

"What? No, I'm not..."

"It's time. This has been a weekend of firsts for me. Now it's time for you to try something new." Linda said.

"But... I'm not..."

Linda interrupted, "Yes, you are. You're ready and I'm going to help you get there. Stop arguing and let's get started. Boys swap places, while I get my purple love dildo."

Mac got up and Greg lay down. Judy removed her internal dildo with a pop. Linda was quickly back and was rubbing lube on herself and her rod. Judy mounted Greg, who had remained hard since pulling his cock out of Mac's mouth. She leaned over close to Greg's face and whispered, "You must be loving this."

He gave her a 'Who me?' look and kissed her on the nose. Linda piled up the lube and inserted a finger in Judy's ass; then two. The dildo followed shorty. Linda was true to her word and took it gradually. Judy eventually pushed back against her to get settled. It was momentarily uncomfortable, but before she could complain, Linda turned on the vibrations.

'Oh, my! That's pleasant.' Judy thought.

Greg gushed, "I can feel the vibrator. God damn that's hot."

Judy began moving. Mac squatted in front of her and she pulled his cock down her throat. Sucking his cock was still novel to her and it made her feel slutty in a safe way. She found her groove and rocked steadily on Greg. Linda coordinated her humping to slam into Judy's butt when it came back in her direction. Judy had hooked a hand on Mac's ass and was forcefully pulling him to face fuck her. When she moved forward on top of Greg, she deep throated Mac. Once she moved back, Linda slammed the dildo all the way in, smacking into her ass. She let herself go with the sensations and feelings of being 'used,' while using others. Her mind was in neutral as she rode the wave of sexual pleasures. She thought, 'It can't get any better than this.' But then the orgasms started.

The first few were shivers that emanated from her pelvis and traveled outward. Mac felt them in her mouth and tongue. Greg felt them on his cock and stomach. Linda didn't feel them, but she could see the effect. The big 'O' arrived five minutes later, like a grand mal seizure. She contracted fiercely and collapsed on Greg's chest. When she went down, Mac's cock sprang up and whacked into his stomach. The ripples of pleasure continued for almost a minute, as she kept grinding herself on Greg's member. Spent, she lay on Greg, while he slowly lost his erection. Mac and Linda cuddled beside them. After fifteen minutes, Linda got up to wash her dildo.

"Mac wants to go next. He wants to get pegged, while you two kiss his penis," Linda said.

When she came back, Judy had revived. She and Greg were sitting up on the mattress with Mac, drinking water.

Judy smiled at Linda, "I was just congratulating the boys on their patience. All this sex tonight and they've held on to their sperm."

"You're right. Thank you boys for waiting. I'm sure Judy and I will try to make it worth it," Linda added.

"Let's do it, uh me!" Mac said, reclining on his back and spreading his legs.

"Put this pillow under your butt and let me lube you up." Linda instructed. "Let me get in and then you two can take him to nirvana. Didn't you love Nirvana's music?"

Everyone assumed the question was rhetorical, but nodded 'yes' anyway.

12