Best Buddies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda inserted the dildo in herself with a quiver of pleasure. Mac, having enjoyed this several times at home, pulled his legs back by the knees. This not only lifted the 'target' higher, but moved his butt cheeks apart. Linda quickly lubed his brown star, inserted a couple of fingers, and then slid in. Mac immediately sighed with pleasure, as Linda began moving unhurriedly. When she turned on the vibration, they both beamed with pleasure.

Judy leaned in and began licking Mac's balls, while Greg licked his cock. Both were using long strokes with a flick at the end. They were only touching him with their tongues. To Mac it was exquisite torment. All three were teasing his body slowly. He was turned on to a low buzz without enough action to spike him. He was sexually frustrated in the nicest possible way. Knowing, that asking for more, would result in less; He had to go with what they were giving.

After twenty minutes of 'low buzz,' Mac was becoming delirious. He was begging Linda, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me!" To Greg and Linda, "Please suck my cock! For pity's sake suck me!"

Linda was riding the vibrator to an extended high, herself. She and Judy had talked about edging the boys as long as they could. Judy was waiting for Linda to cue the climax. She did so by pulling back a bit further and slamming in to Mac's ass.

Judy grabbed his cock and took the entire length down her throat. Greg sucked a testicle in his mouth and rolled it around. After several deep throats, Judy turned the cock over to Greg, and munched on Mac's balls. Mac was mumbling, "Fuck me; Suck me," like it was an Indian yogi's mantra. Judy was on his cock, when he came. She sucked him like draining milkshake through a straw. Greg continued to suck and lick his balls.

The sight of her husband being 'serviced,' while cumming, boosted Linda over. Her orgasm was spectacularly played out by repeated pounding of Mac's ass and continued shouts of "I'm fucking my baby!"

Judy swallowed as much of Mac's cum as she could. There was just too much, too fast. Some spurted on his stomach. When Judy sat back, Greg cleaned up all remaining sticky spots. Linda pulled out of Mac when her 'O' was finished. She removed the dildo from her vagina and knelt between Mac's legs. When Greg finished licking up what Judy had missed and sat back, Linda collapsed on top of Mac to cuddle. Judy and Greg also lay in each other's arms. All was quiet for twenty minutes.

"I'm going to wash up," Linda announced.

"Mind if I join you?" Judy asked.

Mac and Greg talked for several minutes before wandering off to shower too.

They had arranged a 1:00 p.m. checkout and it wasn't even lunch time yet, when they reconvened in the living room.

Greg spoke, "I want Mac to shag me, and he agreed. We want to make sure it's all right with both of you."

"Shag?" Asked Linda.

"Greg wants Mac to have coitus with him," Judy replied.

"Oh," Linda responded. "Why?"

Greg seemed surprised at the question. "Well, I really like being pegged by Judy. It gives me a strong ejaculation. I wondered how it would feel with a real cock; um, I mean penis."

Everyone waited while Linda thought about that. "OK. I think it's like you taking Mac's penis in your mouth. If I'm agreeable to that, I can't think why I should not agree to coitus."

Mac and Greg tried not to show how relieved they were at Linda's acceptance.

Judy saw their reaction and smiled. "I agree with Linda with one condition." She saw their smiles diminish a bit. "I want both of you to tell us all about the sensations and feelings on the way home," Judy insisted.

The boys looked at each other, nodded, and then nodded 'agreement' to Judy.

"I might not have asked if I knew there was going to be a test," Greg joked.

"Yeah, right. Why don't you two get started and we'll watch," Judy suggested.

Mac said, "Please join in at any point you want."

"Don't worry, honey. We will." Linda added.

Greg lay back with his legs separated. Knowing Greg's fetish, Mac lay down and lifted Greg's left leg. While pulling Greg's foot to his mouth he slid his own left leg up Greg's chest. Both began sucking each other's toes. Each of their legs was laying over the other's cock, both of which began growing. Mac was taking multiple toes in his mouth and running his tongue between them.

Greg, aware of Mac's ticklishness was more delicate. He worked his tongue on the top of Mac's feet, avoiding the insole, and was careful where he placed his fingers. They licked, kissed, and sucked toes for five or six minutes.

Mac moved back and pulled Greg's feet together to rub his cock back and forth between them. He was proud of himself for being able to have a stiff cock so soon after the massive orgasm he experienced earlier. Of course, the little blue pill he took helped.

Mac moved slowly up from Greg's feet; using his hands, tongue, and cock to touch, massage, and taste various parts of Greg's lower anatomy. After sucking and biting Greg's balls, he pushed him back and up on to his shoulders, as Greg had done to him. Mac was supporting him, ass over elbows. Greg's knees were back but spread apart, exposing his entire crack. Mac was about to 'dive in' with his tongue, when Judy stepped up with the flogger.

"Oh no," Greg mumbled.

Mac steadied him by holding him with both hands around his waist. Judy just couldn't pass up the opportunity of him being so exposed. Mac leaned his head and upper body back, as Judy turned his ass bright red. Greg liked it.

When Judy was finished, Linda stepped up and took the flogger. "Go ahead. Do him with your tongue, like you do me," Linda stated.

Mac began rimming Greg and Linda started flogging his ass, while he worked. Mac fantasized he was being forced to perform this 'perverted act' by the whip. Of course, no whip was necessary, but the sex slave fantasy was trippy. When Linda had her husband's ass cherry red, she 'drop mic'd' the whip, and sat down. Mac rimmed Greg for several minutes, repeatedly tonguing him deeply. Greg kept repeating, "Oh yes, oh yes."

When Mac let him down, he slipped a pillow under Greg's ass to allow easier penetration. Mac put his hard, lubed, cock against Greg's brown star. Greg pulled his legs back and pushed his ass against the cock. Mac slipped in and buried his cock, withdrew, and smashed into Greg. He picked the tempo up and was violently pounding his buddy. Greg rested his legs on Mac's shoulders and rocked in the opposite direction. Each time they separated, Mac's cock would almost come out. When they smashed together, the slapping sound reverberated around the room. This aggressive fucking went on for about five minutes.

Judy whispered to Linda, "That's some first class fucking going on."

Linda replied, "They look like they're trying to kill each other."

Judy quipped, "What a way to go!"

Greg couldn't believe how great it felt. Mac's cock was longer than Judy's dildo and that extra little bit was pushing his buttons. In this position, every stroke... in and out, jolted his prostate. The buzz this created was deep and powerful. He knew he was going to cum without touching himself. And that was going to happen pretty quickly if Mac didn't slow down.

Mac knew he couldn't last much longer. Greg's tight fudge factory was holding him tightly. 'Linda has a tight vagina, but Greg's fits like a glove,' he thought. Watching Greg's face as he shagged him was a singular experience. It rivaled the first time he made love to Linda. Different relationships but doing this with Greg was almost comparable. He felt himself rising and knew he was going to cum pretty quickly if he didn't slow down.

Judy called out, "OK boys, we're ready to play. You two slow down before you blow it." Then to Linda, "Honey, do you want to face-fuck my husband or eat his cock?"

The boys had stopped to listen to this discussion. Greg dropped his legs down to the floor. When he did Mac moved his knees up under Greg's thighs and remained buried inside.

"Choices, such hard choices... I'm going to go for one more orgasm and you always brag about Greg's 'magic tongue.' I pick face-fucking," smiled Linda.

"You're such a naughty girl. Where did you pick up language like that? Never mind; don't answer that question." Judy laughed.

Linda hiked a leg over Greg's body and lowered herself down on Greg's lips. Judy positioned herself facing Mac, putting one hand on the other side of Greg for stability. She had full access to his cock and seized it with her mouth. Mac started moving again but much more leisurely... slow, long strokes back and forth.

Focusing on Linda, Greg stopped rocking. He kept his head stationary, allowing Linda to roll from clit to asshole across his tongue. She was wet and he was eager to please. Slurping noises told the story; along with the cooing sounds Linda was making.

Judy loved the action, the smells, and hot sounds. She was working Greg's cock, relying on their history together, to do all the right things. She felt Greg's hand moving up her left thigh. He found her wetness and toyed with her. It was Greg's turn to be the focal point and he was certainly that. He was receiving an incredibly erotic fuck from Mac, while being knob slobbered by his wife. In return he was muff-munching Linda and finger banging his wife.

Linda thought the weekend had been an amazing trip and she hoped they would book a return ticket. Greg did have a 'magic' tongue. In her mind, he was casting a spell on her with it. Using his lips as well, he was gently prodding, flicking, nibbling, and licking everything from front to back. She decided she wanted to see Mac. Asking Greg to 'hold on,' she briefly stood and turned around. She settled back down with her asshole on the point of Greg's nose. It tickled and reminded her to hover instead of sit. She leaned forward, like she had seen Judy do, resting her hands on the mattress. This position allowed her to watch Mac and control how much weight she was putting on Greg. She smiled watching Mac's penis moving in and out of Greg. He saw it and blew her a kiss. She lifted her butt up a bit to allow Greg to focus on her clit and wondered why it had taken her so long to see the advantages of group sex.

Mac had the overall view of the action. From his disappearing and reappearing cock to Judy swallowing Greg's boner. He saw Greg's hand thrusting into Judy's pussy and her intimate lubrication trickling down her thigh. Then his wife's lovely smile and her gorgeously swinging breasts. Finally, the sides of Greg's head moving vigorously behind his wife's beautiful butt. It was all quite intoxicating, and he had been sexually engaged for a long time. He felt a release coming and he was ready.

Judy had enjoyed Greg's hand-work and experienced several mini orgasms. She was slipping around the edge of the big 'O.' Suddenly Linda went off with a shuddering "Ooooooooooh!" Mac almost immediately released the load he had been building in his balls. He made a raucous grunting sound that signaled his release and vigorously pumped his seed into Greg about a half dozen times. She had another small orgasm and was recovering when Greg began shooting man chowder down her throat. He was also moving his fingers rapidly around in her, which ultimately pushed her over the cliff. Between her own big 'O' and the gusher from Greg, she lost control of his firehose. Cum flew in multiple directions. No one was left unscathed.

Always ready to see the hilarity in human behavior, Linda started snorting a laugh that sounded like she was choking and laughing at the same time. She lost her balance and fell face first into the goo on Greg's stomach. Mac and Judy started laughing enough to affect their breathing. The fly on the wall saw a pile of naked, cum covered, laughing friends in a jumbled pile on the mattresses in a condo at the beach.

============================================

I'd like to write more about Greg, Judy, Mac, and Linda. Tell me your story ideas. What would you like the boys to try next? Where will the two couples get together next time? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

12