Best Bus Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're incredible," he murmured, his voice thick with emotion.

"That was fucking amazing" she said, her eyes glazed over.

They held each other for a few more minutes, savoring the closeness they had just experienced. Slowly, they managed to stand up, and they finished washing each other, gently caressing each other's bodies.

They toweled off and got dressed. Atara sat on the edge of the bed, her thoughts racing.

"I should get you a cab back to your Yeshiva" Atara said, " And I want your number"

Meir nodded and Atara picked up her phone.

"I would love to go out with you officially" Meir said. " To find out if we're compatible in more ways than just fucking"

"You have a good point" she replied. "And I'd like to see where this goes."

Atara pulled up her contacts list, typing Meir's information into her phone. Then, she sent him a message.

Meir's phone buzzed. He looked at the message.

"You put your contact name as Hot Lover?" He laughed.

Atara laughed and shrugged. "The shoe fits, doesn't it?" Sitting on his lap and feeling his cock twitching in response. "Wow, you're unsatiable"

Meir kissed her. "And you're a vixen. And I love it!"

Atara stood up and gave him a final kiss. " I'll see you soon then"

Meir nodded and kissed her one last time before letting her go, collecting his stuff as they got the notification that his cab was outside. He knew the first thing he would be doing the next morning would be to call someone to set him and Atara up, and he was looking forward to starting the next chapter...

12