Ashley

Story Info
My childhood babysitter is even more fun as an adult.
13.4k words
4.83
29.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers

It was a beautiful, sunny day, with the temperature around 78 degrees - perfect for my combination birthday / graduation party on our patio. I turned 18 one week before graduation, so my mom and dad invited a few people to help me celebrate both. My two aunts and uncles were there, along with my four cousins, whom I really liked. My two best friends were there, as were a couple of neighbors who knew me since I was born. My dad rented a giant grill and was cooking hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken breasts.

About a half hour after everyone was there, someone walked up behind me, wrapped their arms around my shoulders, and pulled me hard against them.

"Look at how big my boyfriend has gotten!" I heard, and a huge smile immediately crossed my face.

I turned around, and there was Ashley, looking as hot as ever. A beautiful face, blond hair that went half-way down her back, sparkling blue eyes that looked even better with subtle makeup, and a nice chest - I suppose a small C cup. She returned my smile and gave me another hug, smashing those incredible breasts against me. I started to get hard, but I didn't think she could feel it.

Ashley was six years older than I; she used to be my babysitter. I think she must have started sitting when I was eight. She was my favorite babysitter. She played games with me, she taught me - or, I suppose I should say she TRIED to teach me - how to dance, she'd play video games with me, and she'd read me stories at night after I was in bed. I remember the time I asked her if she'd be my girlfriend. She laughed and said she'd LOVE to be my girlfriend.

Ashley lived three houses away, so I'd see her all the time. Even when I was twelve and no longer needed babysitters, I'd still see her walking to or from a car. And by the time I was twelve, I knew she was gorgeous. She lived at home her first two years of college, and my friends would make fun of me - though I'm sure it was jealousy - if we saw her and she said hi to me. But I hadn't seen her in a couple of years - she had gotten a job in New York.

"ASHLEY! How nice to see you!"

"It's good to see you, too, Patrick. You look great!" she replied.

"Thanks. What brings you back home?"

"I just came back for your birthday party," she said.

I laughed loudly.

"Yeah, I'm sure this party is WAY more exciting than that dinky city you live in - what's it called? New Pork?"

Now Ashley laughed.

"Okay, MAYBE I came home to watch the dogs while my parents are out of town. But your party was almost as important."

"I wondered why your parents weren't here," I said, since my parents were close with hers and I obviously knew her parents pretty well.

"Yeah, they left to go visit my sister in Texas," she said.

We talked for a while, and then I returned to my friends.

"Holy shit, Patrick, she got even more beautiful!" one of them said.

I turned to look at her again; he was right. She really did look great. I knew what I'd be thinking about later that night when I crawled into bed.

When the party started to break up, everyone gave me a hug and wished me happy birthday again. When Ashley hugged me, she pulled me hard against her.

"Promise to stop by to chat while I'm here this week?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said excitedly.

Later that night, I thanked my parents for the party. It was a great way to celebrate turning 18 and officially being in college.

Monday morning, I slept in. I wasn't starting my summer job as a lifeguard for another week, and I had no specific plans. Once I finally crawled out of bed, I went for a run. When I put in my earbuds and play music when I'm running, I lose track of time. It allows me to go further distances without getting bored. I try to always run a different route, again, to break the boredom. It was hotter than the previous day, and I was really soaked with sweat by the time I got home.

After showering and eating a turkey sandwich for lunch, I went online to figure out which classes I wanted to take my first semester at school. I was going to orientation in June, and I wanted to be prepared. I planned to go into business, so I had to make sure I took the right classes to transfer to the business school.

The next day, I followed a similar pattern: slept in, ran, showered, and ate lunch. In the afternoon, I sat outside on the patio listening to music on my phone and catching up on my favorite web streams.

Sometime around 4:00, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Ashley.

Ashley: I'm done with work for the day. Want to stop by to talk?

Me: Sure! I'll be over in about tern minutes.

I was surprised - but excited - that Ahsley even contacted me. I guess she was already bored being back in our small town. I finished investigating a couple of potential classes and then headed over to her house. I rang the bell and waited. After just a bit, Ashley opened the door. She looked great, wearing a red halter top and navy shorts.

"Hi, Patrick! I'm glad you could come over. Work sucked today, and I need to get it out of my mind. Come on in."

"Hi, Ashley. I'm glad you texted."

She gave me her usual tight hug, and when I put my hands around her and felt her bare back, I definitely got a little excited. Ashley held the hug longer than she did yesterday, and I hoped she didn't notice I got a little hard. She broke the hug and told me to come in. We walked into the living room, where I sat on the couch and she sat on a chair across from me.

"So, why was work so bad?" I asked.

"Jesus, People can be really stupid sometimes. I was following up with people who promised they'd complete stuff by now, and half of them hadn't even started their tasks. It's really frustrating. But I don't want to talk about that. Are you excited about going to college?"

"I am. I'm a little nervous, but excited."

"What are you nervous about?" she asked.

"I don't know. I won't know anyone. I haven't had to make new friends in a long time."

"Don't worry, Patrick, you'll do great. Everyone likes you."

I smiled.

"How come there were no girlfriends at your party?" she asked.

"Gee, Ashley, I've never had a girlfriend. I'm not really comfortable talking to girls," I replied, a little embarrassed we were talking about this.

"What do you mean?" she replied, "you never had trouble talking to me. Did you know I'm a girl?"

I burst out laughing.

"Trust me, I can tell you're a girl," I said, then immediately felt like an idiot for saying it.

"See," she said, smiling at my comment, "you know I'm a girl and you talk to me."

"Yeah, but you're different. You're easy to talk to."

Ashley smiled.

"Hey, if I'm easy to talk to, can I be your girlfriend again this week while I'm here?" she said with a little giggle.

"I'd be honored to be your boyfriend, Ashley."

"You know, it's not always fun," she said.

"Ha!" I replied. "I doubt that."

"Well, you'd have to listen to me complain about work and some of the jerks I work with."

"I think I can handle that," I said.

"And you'd have to do things I like to do," she continued.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Well, sometimes I'd want to go out to dinner with my boyfriend. Would you be willing to do that?" she asked.

"With pleasure," I replied with a big smile.

"And sometimes I'd just want to go for a walk with my boyfriend. Would you be willing to do that?" she asked.

"With pleasure," I replied again.

"Hmmm. What else," she started. "I know."

Then she got up and walked over to me. She sat on top of me, straddling my legs, and put her arms behind my neck. Without thinking, I automatically put my hands on her waist. I couldn't help looking down at her breasts which were right in front of me. I started to get hard.

"Sometimes, I'd like to kiss my boyfriend," she said.

And before I had a chance to respond, she tilted her head and put her lips on mine. I thought I was going to die. Ashley's lips felt so soft and so wonderful, not to mention the feeling of her boobs pressing against me. Ashley moved her lips, and I realized she was opening her mouth. I had never kissed a girl, except for a quick peck with a cousin, but I knew what I was supposed to do. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue hard into Ashley's mouth. When I touched her tongue, she pulled away.

"Not so hard, Patrick. Just a little touching back and forth," she said.

"Oh, God, Ashley, I'm sorry. I'm not good at this. Actually, I've never..."

I felt like a real loser and couldn't look at her. Ashley put her hand under my chin and lifted it.

"Look at me, Patrick."

I raised my eyes to hers, and she had the warmest, most welcoming smile.

"It's okay if you've never done this. Actually, it's kind of exciting. I'm going to teach you. Is that okay? Are you willing to kiss me if I teach you how I like to be kissed?"

Well, I thought, that's a dumb question. Of COURSE I'm willing to kiss her! I nodded.

"Good. Now we're gonna do it again. Let our tongues touch. Sometimes in my mouth, sometimes in yours. I think you'll like it."

She leaned in and put her lips back on mine. When she opened her mouth, I opened mine. But I waited for her. When she put her tongue in my mouth, I gently touched it. Jesus, it was exciting. When she pulled her tongue back, I gently pushed my tongue into her mouth. She pushed her tongue forward to touch it.

"So THIS is why people like making out!" I thought.

We continued kissing slowly and passionately for way longer than I thought she'd want to kiss me, and I ended up getting hard while we did it. When she moaned and shifted her body against my hard dick, I gasped. Ashley pulled her mouth away and looked at me, this time with a different smile. She looked like she was really enjoying it. She shifted back and forth, a couple of times, rubbing her body over mine while she smiled at me.

"You feel good, Patrick," she whispered.

I didn't know how to reply, but I noticed her nipples were very hard and pushing out of her top. She rubbed her body against my dick a few more times, closing her eyes for a second. Then she reached behind her neck, untied her halter top, and pulled her top down. I couldn't believe I was actually looking at her breasts. They were incredible.

Now, I've seen my share of boobs, but they were all on a computer monitor. This time... for the first time... they were real, live boobs. Right in front of me. She had deep red areolas and long, hard nipples. I thought I was going to come.

"Touch them, Patrick," she whispered.

Holy fuck! Did she just say that? I moved my hand, spread my fingers, and cupped the most wonderful thing I had ever touched. I gently pumped my hand, softly squeezing.

"Mmmm," Ashley whined. "That's nice. Don't stop."

Then she leaned in and started kissing me while I caressed her breast and she rubbed herself against my dick. Our kisses got harder and our tongues moved more quickly. I realized as much as Ashley was rubbing against me, I was rubbing my body against hers. I then decided to try some of my porn-supplied education as I slipped two fingers onto her nipple and gave a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, shit, yes Patrick!"

The next few minutes were the best minutes of my entire life. I was kissing Ashley, I was touching her breast and her nipple, and we were grinding on each other. I didn't think life could get better. But I was wrong.

Ashley slipped one hand between us and started rubbing my dick. I unintentionally broke the kiss as my head pulled back, and I groaned. When she started unbuckling my belt, I stopped breathing. She climbed to the side of me, unbuckled my pants, tried to pull my zipper down. She was having trouble, so I lifted my torso to flatten out the zipper. She smiled as she got the zipper down and then pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles. I was more excited than I thought possible, but I was also a little embarrassed. No girl had ever seen my dick before. But as soon as Ashley wrapped her hand around it and said, "Nice," I forgot my embarrassment.

"Oh, shit!" I cried out, causing Ashley to smile.

Then she looked directly in my eyes as she lowered her head and put my dick in her mouth.

I gasped loudly, which I think made Ashley smile. She moved her lips up and down over the ridge of my dick, and I thought my head was going to explode. And it didn't take very long before I realized the head of my dick WAS going to explode.

"Ashley! Ashely! I'm going to come!" I gasped.

As soon as she heard that, she stroked the base of my dick faster, moved her mouth over the ridge even faster, and ran her tongue along the ridge.

"OH FUCK!" I cried as I started coming. I thrust my hips forward and felt the most incredible pleasure I had ever experienced. Over and over I pumped into her mouth until I had deposited more cum than I had ever created. When I finished, I dropped my ass onto the couch and tried to catch my breath. My eyes closed for a second until Ashley tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes to watch her smile and swallow. I couldn't believe what just happened.

Ashley crawled back on my lap on top of my softening dick, with her beautiful breasts still exposed.

"So, Patrick, those are some of the things I like doing with my boyfriend. Do you still want to be my boyfriend?"

Even though I hadn't really caught my breath, I started laughing.

"Can I think about that before I answer? YES!" I shouted, causing her to laugh. "Thank you, Ashley, that was unbelievable!"

"I'm glad you liked that, Patrick. But I felt good, too. I liked kissing you. I loved it when you touched my tits and especially when you pinched my nipples. And I liked making you come. Now you're going to last longer when we fuck. Let's go to my bedroom." And she stood up, holding a hand out to me.

I'm sure my eyes popped open when she said, "when we fuck"! I really wanted to lose my virginity, but the thought of losing it to Ashley almost made my head explode. But suddenly, I got really nervous.

"Ashley..." I started to say as I stood up.

She turned and looked at me with such a sweet smile.

"What's wrong, Patrick, don't you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, god, yes, Ashley. I want that more than you can imagine. But..."

"But?" she asked.

"But... I've never done this. I don't want to disappoint you. I don't want you to be mad."

Again, she flashed a smile that was some combination of sympathetic, sweet, and hot as hell.

"I kinda' guessed maybe you've never done it when you said you never kissed a girl and when I saw the look on your face when you saw my tits. Have you ever touched a girl's tits before?"

I was embarrassed. I looked down and shook my head no.

Just like earlier, she lifted my chin and said, "Look at me Patrick."

I lifted my head, also glancing at those beautiful breasts.

"You did a great job touching my tits. I got very excited. And it's even more exciting knowing I'm your first. Don't worry, you're not going to disappoint me. You've got a nice dick," she said, smiling, as she put her hand on my dick. "Trust me, I'm going to enjoy this. I'll teach you, okay?"

A smile returned to my face as I nodded.

"But you'd better pull up your pants so you can walk," she said, giggling.

I pulled up my pants and followed her to her bedroom. As she opened the bed, she said, "take off your clothes, Patrick."

I don't think I ever ripped off my shoes, socks, and clothes faster than I did then. As I did this, Ashley shuffled out of her shorts, leaving her panties on. I could see some darkness behind her thin, white panties. She held out her arm and pulled me toward her. She wrapped her arms around me, and we started kissing again.

"Play with my tits again, Patrick. Just like before."

While continuing to kiss her, I slid one hand up onto her glorious breast and gently squeezed it. When I pinched her hard nipple just like I did earlier, Ashley thrust her pelvis against me and let out a sweet moan. I couldn't believe I was already hard again after coming just a few minutes ago, but seeing, feeling, and kissing Ashley were quite the catalyst.

Ashley reached down and put my dick between her legs. As we continued kissing, she slowly stroked her body up and down my dick, causing me to groan. When she whispered, "Take off my panties, Patrick," my heart skipped a beat. I controlled my urge to rip them off as quickly as possible and slowly kissed down her chest and then her stomach until I was kneeling on the floor. I grabbed both sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down, kissing each part of Ashley as it came into view. She had a thin, light-brown landing strip, and I closed my eyes when I kissed it. When I got past her mound, I pulled her panties to the floor, looking up to see her slit. As I stood up, I placed my index finger directly between Ashley's wet lips.

"Ohhh, yeah, Patrick. Thant's nice."

Emboldened by Ashley's response, I slipped my finger into her pussy. Ashly moaned loudly.

"Are you sure you've done this before?" she said, half chuckling, half gasping.

I fingered a girl for the first time, and I loved it. She seemed very wet, and my finger easily slid in and out.

"You're doing that really well, Patrick," Ashley said softly, "but right now I want to feel you inside me for your first time."

She gently pushed on my shoulders as she backed away.

"Lie on the bed, Patrick."

I quickly got on the bed on my back. Ashley opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out some condoms. She tore one off and ripped it open. Then she got on the bed and straddled me.

"I'm going to control it the first time, okay?" she asked.

Did she really think I was going to complain about anything if she was going to let me put my dick in her? I simply nodded. She rolled the condom down my dick then lifted herself up as she grabbed my dick and placed it at her entrance. She rubbed it back and forth a couple of times before she slowly lowered herself onto me. She went down a little, then up, then down a little more, then up, and then down until she was sitting on me with my dick encompassed by her perfect pussy.

"Oh, god, Ashley," was all I managed to groan.

"You feel good Patrick," she whispered. "Real good."

She lifted herself up and then slowly dropped down again, causing me to groan again. My hands were on her hips, but I fought the desire to try to lift her up and down quickly. She went up and down again two more times, and even she moaned a couple of times, which made me feel good. I could not believe how incredible it felt as the head of dick pushed into her and her pussy squeezed my entire dick. My brain was still trying to process what was going on. Not only was I finally fucking a girl, I could not believe that girl was Ashley!

I was concentrating so much on the pleasure my dick was feeling that I forgot there were two beautiful tits in front of me. I moved both hands to her breasts and gently squeezed them. When Ashley softly whined, I squeezed one breast just a little harder while I pinched the very hard nipple on her other breast.

"Oh, yeah, Patrick. That's good. That's REAL good."

Ashley kept going at a slow speed, and she seemed to be enjoying it. But after a few minutes, she started moving faster. As she moved faster, it felt even better than before. Ashley's eyes were closed tightly, and her face was scrunched up; I might have thought she was in pain if I didn't know better. Suddenly, Ashley lifted herself off me, and I wondered if I did something wrong. As she was moving quickly to lie on the bed next to me, she sounded drastic as she spoke.

"GET ON TOP! HURRY! FUCK ME, PATRICK!"

I rolled over as quickly as I could and got between Ashley's spread legs. I put my arms on either side of her and held myself up. She grabbed my dick and directed it right to her pussy. I pushed in and buried myself all the way. We both groaned.

Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers