Best Business Trip Ever

Story Info
Two women pick up an older guy for a night of fun.
7.6k words
4.79
34.5k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
977 Followers

It was Friday night, and the day had not gone well. My client was asking for lots of additional work which was not part of our agreement, but they didn't want to pay for it. By the time we were done talking, I agreed to a few of their requests, and they agreed to pay for some of the others. But it was a stressful discussion, and I was glad the day - and the week - was over.

The minute I opened the door to the restaurant, a smile spread over my face. The smell, the noise, the colorful walls... they all let me know I was back in a place that felt like home.

I travel to London to see my client for a week or two every couple of months. Most of our communication is done via videoconference with offices in the US and London, but we try to get together in person every few months at the corporate headquarters in London. Usually, it's just a few of us from the states, but at least twice a year, it's the whole team.

I started looking for clients that would provide an opportunity for international travel about five years ago. It was prompted by a gift my wife gave me for my 50th birthday, although I didn't find out about the gift until a week after my birthday. That's when she told me she didn't want to ruin my birthday dinner with our daughter and a couple of close friends, so, as a gift to me, she waited an entire week before telling me she was leaving me. Wasn't that considerate of her?

Six months earlier, her law firm won a big lawsuit. They had been working really long hours and had been out of town for two weeks preparing for and arguing the case. When the verdict came down, the whole team went out celebrating that night. Apparently, after the group party, she and one of her partners, who were the leads on the case, continued celebrating by themselves. In her bed. After six months, she decided he was a lot more fun than I was, so she left me to live with him.

At the time, my daughter was a year out of college and had just started her own career. She refused to talk to her mother for two months, but she eventually decided she didn't want to lose her forever. She's still not completely happy with her, but at least they're talking.

Since I didn't have any responsibilities at home to anyone but myself, it seemed like a great time to travel internationally for business. I worked on one project that had me travelling to Paris a few times a year and one that allowed me to visit Australia twice. For the past two years, I have been traveling to London. As an American, I almost speak the language and am usually understood. The first time I referred to Leicester Square as "Lie-chester" square, my co-workers had a good laugh at my expense. (For those of you who don't know, it's pronounced "Lester" square.)

London is a great city to visit - particularly when someone else is paying for it. On the weekends, I like to hit some of the classic tourist spots. I usually rent a flat when I come here. If I'm staying at least a week, it's about the same price as a hotel, but much more like home. A cleaning person comes in twice a week and changes the linens once a week. Having a small kitchen and a living room is so much nicer than one not-so-large hotel room.

On my first trip here, a woman I work with suggested I try a restaurant, and it's become one of my favorites. It's a casual Ramen and noodle bar that has great food. You sit at long tables with people you don't know, which isn't for everyone. But more than once I've met interesting people and had a great conversation with people sitting next to me. I hit the restaurant at least once - and sometimes twice - on every visit. Tonight the place was jammed, though I didn't have to wait to be seated.

I was seated at the end of one of the tables. A guy my age was sitting next to me, with his wife across the table. She smiled at me as I sat down. The waiter came over to ask if I wanted water. When he heard my accent as I simply asked for tap water, he smiled and said, "with lots of ice, right?" Ice seems to be like a delicacy in London. If you order a coke and it comes in a can, the glass might have one ice cube. If you order tap water, there probably won't be any ice at all. Apparently he knew Americans liked ice.

The couple next to me left shortly after I was seated. I ordered edamame and a noodle dish with chicken and shrimp. While I was waiting for my food, the two seats previously occupied by the couple were filled by two young women - about my daughter's age, I figured. The one seated next to me was a thin woman with long, jet-black hair that went halfway down her back. She appeared to have some Asian heritage, but I couldn't see her face too much after she sat down. The woman across from her had red hair and beautiful blue eyes. She looked directly at me and smiled as she sat down, giving a quick, "Hi."

After a couple of minutes of looking at the menu, the redhead looked at me.

"Have you been here before?" she asked.

I nodded. "I have."

"What's good?"

"I've never had anything I didn't like," I said. "The ramen is great, and I've had a number of their noodle dishes. I'm not into curry, but some of my friends say they're also good."

She continued looking at the menu just as the waiter delivered my edamame.

"OOOH, edamame! I LOVE edamame! May I have one, please?" the redhead asked.

"FIONA!" the woman next to me yelled. "You can't ask a stranger to eat their food!"

The redhead - apparently named Fiona - laughed.

"We're not strangers, are we?" Fiona said as she extended her hand. "I'm Fiona, and my boring friend over her is Maya."

I reached across the table and shook Fiona's hand.

"Nice to meet both of you. I'm William. And now that we're not strangers, feel free to have some edamame," I said with a little laugh.

"See, Maya, we're old friends. We always share food."

I laughed at her comment, but Maya shook her head.

"You never fail to amaze me - and to embarrass me," Maya said.

Fiona took one of the edamame pods and smiled. She stared at me as she said, "Sometimes I just like to put the tip in my mouth and roll my tongue around the end before putting more in my mouth."

She then proceeded to do exactly as she described, putting the end of the pod in her mouth and circling it with her tongue. I couldn't believe what she said or what she did, but I didn't take my eyes off of her mouth and her eyes. Maya slapped her forehead. Fiona then placed the full pod in her mouth and made an obvious sucking motion as she sucked the salt off the pod before finally using her teeth to extract the beans. She kept her eyes on me the whole time, smiling when she was done.

"With edamame, you need to use your teeth," she said. "With other things, you need to be more careful."

"Okay," Maya said, "I think it's time for me to leave before you get us thrown out of here."

Fiona threw her head back as she let out the loudest laugh.

"Don't be such a stick-in-the-mud, Maya. Just having a little fun."

I'm not sure if I was more appalled or more excited by Fiona's act, but there was definitely a component of both. When I looked at Maya, she was holding her head in her hand and definitely had a red blush on her face.

"May I have another one?" Fiona asked.

Simultaneously, I said, "Please." and Maya said, "NO!"

After a half second, all three of us started laughing.

Fiona took another one, quickly repeated her routine, and tossed the empty pod into the bowl provided for them.

"Feel free to join me," Fiona said, looking at me. "Help yourself."

I laughed as I started eating my own edamame in a more mundane manner.

The girls ordered their food, and we continued talking. I found out they finished university the year before and were each working in their first job. Fiona's degree was in marketing, and Maya's was in economics. They were both intelligent and funny, though Maya was certainly more reserved than Fiona. Hell, EVERYONE was more reserved than Fiona!

My dinner came before the girls', and I was almost done eating when theirs came. We continued talking, and I didn't make any move to pay my bill. As they girls finished their meals, Fiona started to stand.

"I've got to go to the loo. C'mon, Maya, come with me."

Both girls got up and disappeared to the opposite end of the restaurant. I called the waiter over to pay my bill, and I covered the girls' dinner, too.

When the girls came back and sat down, Fiona said, "William, we're going to a bar for a drink. Would you like to join us?"

I smiled. "Yes, thank you. That would be nice."

"Okay, let me just get the waiter to pay our bill."

"Actually," I said, "it's already been taken care of."

"Really?" Fiona said. "That was very sweet of you. You didn't need to do that. Thank you very much."

Maya turned to me.

'Thank you, William. That was incredibly nice."

"And he didn't even know we wanted him to come with us to the bar. Guess it's a good thing we invited him," Fiona said. "If we're all paid up, let's go!"

We left the restaurant and walked for 15 minutes with me between the two girls. Finally, Fiona said, "It's just around the next corner."

As we walked into the bar, there were more than a few eyes on us. Here's an older guy walking into a bar with two women young enough to be his daughters. Sure, I could have been out with my daughter and her friend or with two work associates. But since each of the girls had intertwined one arm in one of mine, it probably looked suspicious. Truthfully, I felt pretty good.

We ordered drinks and continued talking. Fiona continued to be her bawdy self, and Maya continued to be a little more reserved, though she seemed to loosen up a little as she got half-way through her drink.

As we talked about things, Maya asked what hotel I like to stay at. I explained that I usually rent a flat in Mayfair.

"Ooooh, Mayfair," Fiona said. "Very fancy!"

"Yeah, I could never afford the place if I lived here full time. But it's nice when visiting."

We continued talking and I asked the girls if they wanted a second round of drinks. They both said yes, so I ordered the drinks and then excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I returned, Fiona was smiling broadly. We continued talking about all sorts of things, including music. This gave Fiona a perfect opportunity to make fun of my "old man taste". As we were finishing our drinks, Fiona put down her glass and moved forward in her chair to get a little closer.

"Do you ever do Tequila shots, William?" Fiona asked. "You've got to use your tongue to lick the salt off your hand. Do you like to use your tongue?"

Maya was clearly embarrassed by Fiona's question, but she stared at me waiting for an answer. I thought for a moment about how to respond. I decided to go down the path Fiona seemed to open.

"I'm not wild about Tequila," I said, "but I definitely like using my tongue. My tongue never gets tired. I can use it all night long."

I thought I heard Maya gasp just a little bit, but Fiona just broke into a huge smile. Sliding even further forward, she spoke in a very soft voice.

"What do you say you take us to your fancy Mayfair flat, and we continue our discussion there?"

I'd be lying if I said it never crossed my mind how unbelievable it would be to take these girls back to my flat, but I'd also be lying if I thought there was a chance in hell it would happen. When Fiona actually asked, I couldn't believe it. But I tried to keep my cool as I simply smiled and said, "I'd like that."

I paid for our drinks, and we left the bar. We started walking to the main street to grab a taxi when I suddenly panicked and stopped.

"Um, maybe I should stop at a drug store - I mean, a pharmacy," remembering the British term. "I wasn't exactly planning for this."

Fiona laughed.

"Don't worry, William. I think we've got everything we'll need."

Relieved - at least about supplies - we continued walking and quickly found a taxi. When the taxi pulled up to the flat, Fiona continued to rib me.

"Wow, this is very posh. You must be someone very important."

I laughed.

"I'm feeling pretty important right now," I said. Truth was, I was feeling really nervous. And really excited. I was glad I had sex last night with the blonde flight attendant who recognized me from a couple of prior flights, or I would have a very short trigger with these girls.

And by having sex with the flight attendant, I mean I was thinking about her when I masturbated.

When we walked into the flat, Maya saw the bathroom on the right and said, "Thank God" as she disappeared into the room and closed the door. Fiona grabbed my hand and walked into the bedroom. She turned around, and we each put our hands on each other's waist. She pulled me against her and smiled when she felt my hard dick push against her. Without saying anything, she moved her head forward and placed her lips on mine. As soon as I felt them, I felt a jolt go through my body.

I hadn't been with a woman in a long time. I'd gone on a few dates since my divorce, but nothing regular. Feeling this woman kiss me, and knowing why we were together, triggered something in me I hadn't felt in a long time.

As our tongues fought, I moved my hands to Fiona's ass, squeezing it as I pulled her against me. She let out a moan as she continued kissing me. Normally, I like to take things very slowly, but my mind wasn't thinking that way right now. I removed one hand from her butt and slid it up stomach and onto her C-cup breast. This time, we both groaned.

In general, I like small breasts. Small B-cups seem perfect. I definitely am not a fan of double Ds and larger. But Fiona's breasts - although larger than I usually prefer - were VERY hot. I gently pinched her nipple through her knit top.

"Mmmmm. That's good," she said before driving her tongue back into my mouth. We continued kissing and I continued caressing her breast for a bit before Fiona pushed me away and pulled her top over her head. I only had a second to see her breasts through her red lace bra before she grabbed my head and continued kissing me.

I returned my hand to her breast, and it felt even better than before. I continued using my other hand to squeeze her ass and grind my dick on her. It was clear to me that she wasn't looking for a slow, long make out session, so I reached behind her with both hands and unhooked her bra without breaking our kiss. As I grabbed the straps to pull them off, she backed up enough to let me slide it off her. Her breasts were perfectly round with no sag at all. She had bright red areolas with long nipples.

"Wow," was all I said, making Fiona smile.

I returned one hand to her breast and my lips to hers. Feeling her hard nipple in my palm as I gently squeezed her breast felt incredible. We continued kissing for a bit before I pulled away and took her other breast into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over her nipple, eliciting a sweet groan from her.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and I pulled my mouth and hand off Fiona's breasts. I turned to see Maya - whom I had kind of forgotten about - standing there, looking at us. I was a little embarrassed. First, I've never had someone looking at me when I'm getting intimate with a woman. Second, I felt like I was cheating on Maya. I know, I know - it's not like she was my girlfriend and I was cheating with another woman. But we had all come to my flat TOGETHER to mess around TOGETHER.

Maya looked at us for a minute before chuckling and saying, "You're such a slut, Fiona! You couldn't even wait for me to pee, huh?"

Fiona laughed.

"You're here now, love. Come join us," Fiona said.

Maya walked up to us, turned me toward her, and pulled my head in for a kiss. She stuck her tongue in my mouth for just a second before she suddenly released me.

"You go ahead," Maya said. "I'll just watch for a bit."

She walked to a chair in the corner and sat down like she was getting ready to watch a TV show.

Fiona laughed.

"I knew you were a perverted voyeur," she said. "I'll make sure to give you a good show."

Fiona turned back toward me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled my shirt out of my pants and helped with the lower buttons before taking the shirt off. Fiona pulled my undershirt over my head and ran her hands over my hairless chest.

"Hope I'm not too hairy for you," I said, always being a little sensitive about my not-very-manly looking chest.

Fiona laughed.

"Happy not to taste any hair," she said as she surprised me and suddenly started sucking hard on one of my nipples.

I gasped and pulled her head away from my chest and brought it back to my mouth. Again, I started kissing her as I fondled her breast. After a few seconds, I pinched her hard nipple - not too hard, but enough to make her whimper.

I pulled my head away from her and turned her around so she was facing Maya. I reached around and took both of her breasts in my hands, squeezing them. Maya's eyes were wide open as she watched. I unhooked and unzipped Fiona's skirt and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a thong, and her butt cheeks looked great. I reached around to fondle both breasts again before I slowly slid one hand down her stomach and into her panties. I felt some soft hair and continued down to cup her entire vulva. Fiona let out a soft moan. I could feel how wet she was, so I separated my fingers and slipped my middle finger into her pussy.

"Oh, God!" she cried.

I slowly pulled my finger out most of the way before driving it back in, causing another grunt from her.

I looked over at Maya, and she was mesmerized. Both hard nipples were visible through her top. Her hands were gripping her knees, and she was breathing heavily.

I continued to finger Fiona and squeeze her breast while I kissed her neck. After a couple of minutes, I pulled my hand out of her panties and walked in front of her - making sure she was still facing Maya. I crouched down and looked directly at her as I grabbed her panties at each hip and slowly pulled them down. When her bright, red pubic hair, trimmed to a wide triangle, came into view, I heard myself groan. I kissed her mound and continued pulling her panties down to her feet. She grabbed my head for balance as she lifted her feet so I could remove the underwear. I also moved her skirt out of the way.

I remained crouched down as I rubbed her mound and gave a quick lick over her clit hood. Fiona whimpered and thrusted forward when I licked. I liked the reaction, so I did it again. After a third lick, I started to get up. But before I was fully standing, I again slipped my finger into her pussy. Fiona grabbed me as she pushed her pelvis against my finger. When I tapped her G-spot, she cried out.

"Lie down on the bed," I said.

As she got on the bed, I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks. I took off my pants but left my underwear on. My obvious erection was visible.

I walked over to Maya. Her eyes were on my bulge.

"Are you okay waiting?" I asked.

She nodded, looking at me for a second before returning her gaze to my dick. I bent over and placed my lips on hers, giving her a soft kiss. Our tongues slowly found each other for just a few seconds before I pulled away.

I walked to the end of the bed and crawled up between Fiona's legs. I lifted one leg, kissing the inside of her thigh from her knee up to her pelvis. Pushing her leg out a bit gave me my first good view of her sweet pussy. Her lips were bright pink. She had a long clit hood, but her clit was already exposed. I couldn't wait to taste her. I bent her knee and put her foot flat on the bed with her knee up in the air. I then lifted and kissed her other leg in the same manner, placing her foot flat on the bed with her legs spread far apart.

I moved up between her legs far enough to kiss her on the mouth. Fiona grabbed my head, pulling me hard against her. I pulled away and slid down a little until my mouth was above her breasts. I kissed her left breast gently. Then I gently kissed her nipple. Then I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard. Fiona cried out and grabbed my head, pulling it against her breast. I pulled my head away and repeated the process on her other breast. Again, she cried out and grabbed me. I smiled to myself; I love making a woman feel good.

Leader12
Leader12
977 Followers