Best Business Trip Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away again and slid further down the bed. I gave one kiss on her stomach, one kiss on her beautiful, red-hair-trimmed mound, and a soft gentle kiss on her clit hood. When I stuck out my flat tongue and licked directly over her clit, Fiona screamed and grabbed my head, holding me against her. I pulled my head away, against her objection, and looked at her. Her eyes were begging me not to stop. But rather than lick her clit again, I moved down a bit and pushed my tongue in her pussy. She tasted wonderful! And, apparently, Fiona liked this, too, as she again cried out and grabbed my head.

I tongue fucked her for a bit before sliding my tongue straight up through her slit. When I went over her clit, she pushed her pelvis forward and moaned. I repeated this full lick, bottom to top, over and over. Fiona was breathing harder and harder and whimpering louder and louder, especially when I went over her clit. On my last lick, when I got to her clit, I closed my lips over it and swirled my tongue around her clit a few times before flicking my tongue over it left to right. Fiona grabbed my head harder than before as she cried out.

"YES! YES! RIGHT THERE!"

I continued exactly as she requested as I reached up and cupped her left breast. Just after I started pinching her nipple, she started thrusting her hips harder and harder into me. She was grunting over and over as she was gasping. Suddenly she cried out, lifted her hips off the bed and then dropped to the bed. She immediately lifted up again paused, and dropped to the bed. She repeated this five times before she dropped to the bed and lay still except for her gasping to catch her breath.

"Wow!" I heard Maya say.

I looked over, and she was sitting at the edge of the chair with her hand up her skirt.

"I've never seen anything like that," she said. "That was so hot."

I crawled off the bed and walked up to her. Again, my half-hard dick was right in front of her face. Looking at her nipples pushing out of her top, my dick was getting harder.

"You know what's even hotter?" I asked, as I held out my hands and she put hers in mine.

She gave me a confused look.

"When I do it to you," I said, as I pulled her up, pulled her against me, and kissed her. She quickly responded by sliding her tongue in my mouth and rubbing her body against my dick. I placed my hand on her small breast, spreading my fingers so her nipple was between my index and middle fingers. When I squeezed her breast while pinching those fingers together to pinch her nipples, Maya moaned.

"Mmmmmm" was all she said, but it was good enough for me. I reached down to the hem of her top and started lifting it up. Maya held her hands up so I could pull it off. Her thin white bra couldn't contain her nipples, and I could see the outline of her areolas. I kissed her again and I massaged her breast through her bra. I had been hard the whole time I was eating out Fiona, and I was hard again. It was hard to take my time, given my level of excitement. But I tried to control myself. When I lowered my head and sucked on Maya's nipple right through her bra, she gasped. I really needed to see her tits.

I reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and slid it off of her. Her breasts were probably a full-A or small-B cup. She had dark brown, medium-sized areolas with thin, hard nipples. I loved them. I cupped both of them for a second but quickly removed one hand so I could take her breast in my mouth.

"Jesus, Maya," I said, "you are fucking perfect! Your breasts are incredible."

"They're not as big as Fiona's," she said. "She's got great tits."

Fiona was still lying on the bed, but she was watching us. When she heard Maya's comment about her breasts, she smiled and squeezed her left tit.

I turned Maya around so I could put both my hands on her breasts from behind as I kissed her neck. I also pushed my dick against her ass. I put my mouth next to her ear that was furthest from the bed.

I softly whispered, "Don't tell Fiona, but I like yours even more."

Maya suddenly pulled away from me and spun around to face me. She stared at me for just a second before she basically attacked me. She started kissing me harder than I've ever been kissed, sticking her tongue half-way down my throat. She stuck her hand on my dick and started rubbing it through my boxer-briefs. After just a few seconds, she dropped to her knees, pulled my underwear down, grabbed my dick, and placed it in her mouth. She was swirling her tongue around the tip faster than a spinning top. When she started tickling my balls, I almost came. But I wasn't ready to blow my load.

I pulled her up to a standing position.

"Fuck me, William. Please," she begged. "I want you to fuck me now."

I DID want to fuck her. Badly. But I wanted to go down on her first. I unbuckled her pants and pulled them down. I helped her remove her shoes and pulled the pants off. Remaining on my knees, I pulled her panties down. She had a dense, black, wide landing strip that I thought was perfect. As I started to stand, I pushed my hard dick down and placed it between her legs. When I fully stood up, it was nestled between her wet lips. I slowly pumped back and forth, rubbing my dick against her and feeling her moisture lubricate my dick.

I kissed her shoulder, then her neck, and then nibbled her earlobe.

"You are absolutely beautiful!" I whispered. "You're a goddess."

Maya grabbed my butt to pull me against her as she rubbed her pussy against my dick.

Fiona was sitting up at the head of the bed with knees up, her legs spread, and her hand slowly rubbing herself as she intently watched us.

I backed Maya up to the bed, half-way down, and told her to lie down. She started to crawl onto the bed.

"No, sideways. At the edge here. Just sit down and lie back."

After she followed my instructions, I leaned over her, with my arms on each side of her shoulders, and kissed her. After only thirty seconds, I broke away and took her nipple in my mouth, flicking my tongue across it. Maya let out a sweet moan. I continued down her body, kissing her tummy and then her mound before I knelt on the floor between her legs. I gently placed one leg over each of my shoulders, and I was staring into her wet, shiny, wide-open pink vulva. I was INCREDIBLY turned on.

I kissed her thighs as high as I could go without touching her pussy lips and gave a lick. Then I did the same on the other side. I started to go back to the first side but instead licked from her pussy all the up between her lips and over her clit. Maya let out a sweet moan. I repeated this a couple of times. I took one of her pussy lips in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Maya seemed to like this, so I did on the other side, too.

I pulled my head away just a bit and slid two fingers into her pussy, causing Maya to thrust her pelvis toward me. I explicitly didn't go for her G-spot; I was saving that for later. Maya was really wet, and my fingers slid in easily. Leaving my fingers in her, I licked above my fingers and up over her clit again. She jerked her body each time I went over her clit. I concentrated on her clit for a bit, slowly circling my tongue around it and then directly licking a few times. Maya's moans got louder. I pulled my fingers out and tongue fucked her for a bit before going back to her clit. Again, I circled it and licked directly on it. Based on her breathing and her whimpers, Maya definitely liked this. But I wasn't ready to finish her off.

I pulled my head away again and licked from pussy all the way up over her clit. I did this a few times. She was definitely close, and I knew she wanted me to concentrate on her clit. The last time I stroked up, I closed my mouth around her clit and started flicking my tongue against it over and over. Maya was crying out and pushing her body into my mouth. When I knew she was close, I slipped a finger back in her pussy and started tapping her G-spot.

"FUCK!" she screamed.

Her entire body jerked as she exploded. Her pelvis kept thrusting into me, and her head rolled from side to side. She was grunting with each thrust as she grabbed my head to make sure it stayed where it was. I felt her pussy squeezing my finger over and over as her orgasm continued. I loved knowing I had given this beautiful woman such pleasure.

When her orgasm finally finished, she went limp. I pulled my head away to see Fiona, still sitting at the head of the bed, with her knees spread wide and her hand rubbing her clit. Her eyes were squeezed tight as she was finishing her own, calmer orgasm.

Maya looked totally drained as she lay on the bed, so I was a little surprised when she suddenly sat up with her arms behind her on the bed supporting her. She turned toward Fiona, and after a quick smile when she saw her friend enjoying herself, she spoke.

"Fi, please let me fuck him first. I have to feel him inside me. Please!" she begged.

Fiona chuckled.

"Wow, Maya, the walls in our flat are thin, but I've never heard you scream so loud. Okay, sweetie, go ahead."

I loved the way these two were discussing who I would fuck as if I wasn't in the room. But the truth was, that was fine with me; I would be most happy fucking either of them.

"Um, I need a condom," I said to both of them. Fiona reached over to her purse and pulled one out. She handed it to me, and I quickly put it on my dick, which was still hard from the thrill of eating Maya and seeing Fiona rub herself. I was still kneeling between Maya's legs, so I stood up and lifted her legs, placing one foot against each shoulder. This rolled her pelvis up, giving me perfect access to her pussy.

"You okay like this?" I asked.

Maya smiled.

"Uh huh. Now please fuck me, William."

"Fiona," I said, "come lay next to Maya and pull your knees back."

When Fiona got into position, I was staring at two beautiful women with their pussy lips wide open. I couldn't believe I was here.

I placed my dick at Maya's entrance and slowly pushed in. She was still very wet, and I slid in easily. Her pussy felt fantastic as it squeezed my dick, and we both let out a quiet moan. I just held myself buried in her, savoring the feeling. At the same time, I licked two fingers, leaned forward and slipped them into Fiona. She, too, was very wet, and she let out a soft moan. With my dick in one pussy and my fingers in another, I thought my head was going to explode.

I slowly pulled my body back, excited by the view of Maya's perfect breasts, trimmed mound, and my dick enveloped in her pussy and Fiona's breasts, her red pussy hair, and my fingers in her. After a couple of pumps of my dick in Maya and my fingers in Fiona, Fiona used one hand to squeeze Maya's breast a couple of time. Then she moved it down Maya's body to stroke her clit. With her hand on Maya's clit, it also rubbed along my dick as I stroked, increasing the pleasure for me.

Maya let out a soft cry when Fiona touched her and started thrusting into me with each of my strokes. Thanks to Fiona's added stimulation on her clit, it only took a few more pumps of my dick before Maya cried out again with her second orgasm. I could feel her squeezing my dick, but I managed to control myself and not come yet. I held still, enjoying the sensation of feeling her orgasm. This orgasm wasn't quite as long or explosive as her first, but she still looked very satisfied.

As she neared the end, she pushed Fiona's hand away from sensitive clit. She flopped flat on the bed and lay on the bed quietly with her eyes closed.

Fiona smiled as she looked at me.

"Did you come?" she asked me.

"Not yet."

"Good," she said, with an even bigger smile. "That was the plan. Now you can fuck me."

I pulled my dick out of Maya and my fingers out of Fiona.

"Do you want me to put on a new condom?" I asked.

"Don't bother. I know she's clean," Fiona replied.

I moved over in front of her. My dick was still very slick from Maya's pussy. I slowly pushed into Fiona. Before I got all the way, Fiona started squeezing her muscles which created an awesome feeling on my entire dick - especially the head. When I got all the way in, I paused and closed my eyes. I relished the feeling - and the entire situation. I had gone down on two women - two beautiful women - and within the last minute, I had my dick in both of them. This felt like a dream, but the euphoria flooding my brain let me know it was really happening.

I slowly pulled back, again feeling Fiona squeeze her muscles as if she was trying to hold me in. I pumped very, very slowly, hoping I could make this last a long time. Fiona was quietly whimpering with each stroke, which got me excited. After a few minutes, I noticed Maya started to move. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she turned sideways, perpendicular to Fiona, and got on her hands and knees. She lowered her head and took Fiona's nipple in her mouth and flicked her tongue over it. She used her right hand to squeeze Fiona's other breast and nipple.

Fiona's eyes popped open as she gasped. She grabbed Maya's head and held it against her breast. I continued pumping in and out as slowly as possible, but my heads - the one above my neck and the one at the end of my dick - demanded more. I started moving a little faster, and the increased speed brought a correlated increased feeling of pleasure. After a few more minutes of this, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Fiona was pushing her body into me with each stroke, and, based on her own whines and body motion, I thought she was pretty close, too.

I leaned forward just enough to run my fingers back and forth along Fiona's clit. She cried out at the first touch and thrusted even harder into me. It took less than a minute before Fiona cried out and I felt her pussy start to spasm on my dick. That was all I needed to finish me off, and I grunted loudly as I started coming incredibly hard. Fiona was moaning over and over as her own orgasm ripped through her body. Her stomach rippled as she jerked forward with each spasm. Even after I was totally drained, I continued rubbing her clit to help extend her orgasm. At the same time Maya continued licking and squeezing Fiona's breasts until her orgasm ended. She pushed my hand away from her clit, and Maya released her breasts.

I pulled my softening dick out of Fiona. I removed the condom and tossed it in a garbage can. Fiona was still breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Maya got off the bed and pulled me into a tight hug. I loved feeling her small breasts against my bare chest.

"That was incredible," she said.

"Mmmm, yes," I replied as I pulled her even harder against me. "Tired?" I asked.

"Yeah. More like exhausted."

I released Maya and grabbed Fiona's legs. I lifted them up and turned her 90 degrees so she was laying lengthwise on the bed.

"Move up to the pillows," I whispered in her ear.

Without opening her eyes, she shuffled up to the head of the bed, put her head on the pillow, and curled up into the fetal position as she dozed off. Maya and I crawled onto the bed, with me between the two women. I wrapped my arm around Maya, resting my hand on her breast, and fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

When I woke up in the morning, both girls were still asleep. I slowly crawled to the bottom of the bed, not wanting to wake them, and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, still amazed at what happened last night.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Fiona was just getting out of bed. She smiled at me as she went to the bathroom. After I heard the toilet flush, she came back out. She hugged me and gave me a kiss. I smelled the mint from my mouthwash, which she obviously used.

"That was fun last night, huh?" she asked.

I laughed.

"Oh, you know, just my usual Friday night. At least in my fantasies."

Fiona chuckled.

She kissed my again and reached down and grabbed my dick. It was semi-hard from having this beautiful naked girls press her body against me, but after just a couple of strokes from her, I was at full mast.

"Just can't get enough, huh?" she asked with a smile.

Before I could answer, she knelt down and put the head of my dick in her mouth. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. She rubbed her tongue along the head and just behind it before shoving more of my dick in her mouth. She proceeded to give me the best blowjob - actually, the only blowjob - I'd had in thirty years. I was grunting with my eyes closed tightly as she knew exactly how to touch and lick me to drive me crazy. When she started lightly strumming my balls, I knew I was going to explode.

"Fiona, I'm gonna come!" I told her, giving her an opportunity to pull away.

Instead, she put both hands on my ass and kept sliding my dick in and out of her mouth until I started shooting warm cum into her mouth. I grunted and jerked my pelvis forward with every spurt. Fiona swallowed every drop and used her tongue to clean me off when I was done.

I pulled her up and kissed her hard, shoving my tongue into her mouth. I tasted the remnants of my cum for the first time ever.

"Wow. Thank you. That was incredible!"

"I enjoyed it, too," she said. "I'm going to go shower."

I walked in the kitchen - still naked - and started some coffee. I went back to the bedroom and started quietly getting dressed, not wanting to wake up Maya. Just as I finished pulling a shirt over my head, Maya rolled over and opened her eyes. She smiled at me.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning to you," I said. "Sleep well?"

"Mmmm, yes. VERY well. Someone tired me out," she said with a giggle.

"I was tired, too," I said. "But I've never had more fun getting tired."

Just then, Fiona walked back into the room. Once again, I was staring at two naked women. This was the best weekend of my life!

"Go shower, sweetie," Fiona said to Maya. "We've got to get going."

"Do you have time for coffee and a bagel? Would you like me to get you an uber to get home?"

"Coffee would be nice, thanks. But we'll take the tube home - it's not a problem."

After Maya showered and got dressed, she walked in the kitchen.

"Coffee? Bagel?" I asked.

"Coffee, yes, thanks. That's all."

The three of us walked into the living room and sat quietly drinking our coffee. It was awkward, and finally I broke the silence.

"Last night was incredible, and I want to thank both of you. I, uh, don't suppose, uh, that you'd like to get together again," I asked tentatively.

"Last night was great," Fiona said, "but let's just remember it as one special night we all shared."

I was disappointed, but not surprised, by her answer. Frankly, I didn't understand how I got so lucky in the first place. I didn't really think it would be repeated, but I HAD to ask.

After the girls finished the coffee, Maya grabbed our cups and took them in the kitchen.

"I think we'll head out. Thanks again, William. You were great," Fiona said, as she gave me a hug and walked out.

Then Maya walked over and hugged me, but she really squeezed my tightly. Then she gave me a quick, wet kiss on my lips.

"Goodbye, William," she said. "And thank you."

I chuckled at the thought of HER thanking ME.

"Thank YOU, Maya. I'll be thinking about you," I said, as we both smiled.

And then they were gone.

I closed the door and just shook my head. What the hell happened last night? How did I get so lucky? I didn't know the answers to those questions; but I knew my trip was going to be down-hill from here.

When I walked into the kitchen to put the cups into the dishwasher, I saw a small card on the counter beneath one of the cups. Printed in very small, but immaculate, lettering was a note.

"I'd like to see you again, without Fiona. Text if interested."

I flipped the card over. It was one of Maya's business cards, with her mobile number listed.