Best Business Trip Ever Ch. 02

Story Info
Maya returns by herself for more fun.
7.6k words
4.85
12.2k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers

Author's note: This story will make much more sense if you read Chapter 1 first for characters and context.

I was incredibly excited when I saw Maya's note. I couldn't believe she wanted to see me again without Fiona. I immediately entered her mobile number into my contacts. Then, I waited about 15 minutes before replying, as that would at least give them enough time to get to the tube stop. After thinking about it for a bit, I sent her a text.

Text

TOP SECRET

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Message Received. Reply when it is safe to text without interference or wandering eyes.

-Agent 007

Ten minutes later, I received her reply.

Maya: I am in a secure location 50 feet below the street. Although there are many other people around, no one can see my phone. Safe to text.

-Agent M

Okay, I thought. Game on.

Me: I lied. This isn't Agent 007. It's Agent W. I hope you're not disappointed it's not James Bond.

Maya: 😊Not disappointed at all. James Bond is overrated. I'd rather hear from you.

Me: I don't believe you for a minute, but nice of you to say.

Maya: Trust me. I mean it.

Me: Thrilled when I saw your note. Of COURSE I'd like to see you.

Maya: That makes me happy. When is good.

Me: I'm available next week on either Friday or Saturday evening. But...

Maya: But???

Me: But... would I sound too anxious if I said I'm also available tonight?

Maya: Ha! Would you sound anxious? Yes. Would you sound TOO anxious? No. At least no more anxious than I am. Tonight would be good.

Me: I'm already excited. How about if I meet you at the tube stop at 7:00 and we go to dinner.

Maya: Would it be okay if I met you at your flat earlier before dinner? I'd like to talk to you first. Can I come to your flat at 6:30? We can leave for dinner at 7:00 or quarter past. Is that okay?

Me: Absolutely. I'll see you then. THANK YOU!

Maya: Thank YOU! See you tonight.

Wow. This day just kept getting better and better.

I called a nearby Italian restaurant I liked and requested a booking for 7:30. After showering, I went out to grab some lunch. I also stopped by the pharmacy to make sure I had my own "supplies" for tonight. Then I bought some wine for later.

That evening, I showered again. At 6:00, I walked over to the tube stop. It was a beautiful early evening, so I enjoyed sitting on a bench in the plaza and people-watching.

At 6:15, I saw Maya come out of the tube station. She looked terrific wearing a short navy-blue skirt, a grey top I couldn't see much of, and a thin, light-blue sweater. As I got up and started walking toward her, she saw me and smiled. When we caught up to each other, she gave me a tight hug and a soft kiss on the lips.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "I said I'd come to your flat."

"I'm a gentleman. I know how to treat a woman. I wanted to escort you there."

"Sorry, I'm not used to being with gentlemen," she replied with a giggle.

She hooked her arm in mine, and we headed toward my flat.

"Did your roommate ask where you were going?" I asked.

"I told her I was meeting some friends. She had a date tonight, so I wasn't worried about her asking if she could come with me. And just for the record, if she pressed me, I would have told her I was seeing you."

"Really? Even after she said last night was nice, but we should leave it at that?"

"Sure," she said. "She was expressing HER views. I mean, I agree, last night WAS nice. VERY nice. But just because SHE wanted to leave it at that, it doesn't mean I wanted to. But truthfully, it's easier that she doesn't know. At least not yet."

I wasn't completely sure what she meant by the last comment, but it wasn't really important. All I knew was that I was with Maya tonight, and she wanted to be with me.

We walked back to my flat chatting about nothing important. When we got inside, I offered her some wine. She asked for red, so I went into the kitchen and poured two glasses. When I came back into the front room, I saw that Maya had removed her sweater. Her grey top was a stretchy, backless halter top, which hugged her body and showed the perfect shape of her small breasts.

I handed her the wine.

"Thank you," she said.

She was sitting in a chair, so I sat on the couch across from her. She took a sip of wine and looked down for a couple seconds before looking up at me.

"I need to clear up some things," she said.

I was a little confused by her statement. What needed to be "cleared up"?

"First, I want you to know I've NEVER done anything with Fiona before the other night. I've never done anything with ANY other woman before. I just didn't want you to think this was an everyday occurrence for us."

"Ooookay," I said.

"Second, I don't regularly go home with guys I've just met. I won't say it's NEVER happened, but it's really rare. Fiona convinced me that night it would be fun - and safe - to do it together. When we went to the loo at the restaurant, she asked me about inviting you to the bar. That part seemed easy - we were just going for drinks, and you seemed nice, so why not?"

I just stared at her quietly, nodding my head.

"When you went to the toilet at the bar, that's when Fiona suggested to me that we should come back to your place. I was pretty reluctant for the two reasons I mentioned - I've never been part of a threesome, and we just met you. But she convinced me to try something out of my comfort zone, and I finally agreed."

"I'm glad you did," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Me, too," she said, also smiling.

She paused as she drank some more wine.

"Because I had never done anything like this, I was really excited and really nervous. When I came out of the toilet and saw you with your mouth and hands on Fiona's tits, I got really wet. Then, when I watched you go down on her..."

She took another sip of her wine.

"I had never seen anything like that. I was so fucking horny. And as soon as you started touching me, it felt incredible. But when you told me you liked my tits more than Fiona's, it's like you turned on the 'fuck me' switch in my head."

Again, she paused for a second.

"I love Fiona," she continued. "But whenever we go out, it's clear most guys are gawking at her, not me. Sometimes I feel like I get the leftovers - the guys who weren't fast enough to sit next to her or ask her to dance. Don't get me wrong - I don't really have major body issues, but it's clear that 99% of the world - including me - thinks she's got perfect tits. And definitely tits that are better than mine. So, when you said that..."

Once more she stopped talking and took a small sip of wine as she stared at me. I watched her for a few seconds before I spoke.

"I'm not sure I really expressed my feelings correctly," I said.

She looked slightly hurt.

"You don't really think my tits are better than hers? You just said that to make me feel good?" she asked.

"No, no, no, no, no," I quickly said. "You don't understand. I ABSOLUTELY think your breasts are nicer than hers. I was telling you the truth."

This brought back her beautiful smile.

"What I meant," I continued, "was that I only said your breasts were nicer than Fiona's. I SHOULD have explained that your breasts are the most perfect ones I've ever seen in my entire life!"

This brought an even larger smile to her face.

"I find that a little hard to believe," she said.

"Oh, trust me, Maya, it's true. I think your body is incredible."

"You really like my little tits?" she asked as she lifted her right hand and squeezed her breast.

My groan was involuntary and audible, causing Maya to smile.

"God, yes," I said.

Maya stood up, reached behind her neck and untied the string of her top. Then she pulled the upper portion down, exposing those perfect breasts. Her nipples were hard.

"What is it you like about my tits, William?" she said as she stood.

I walked over to her.

"For one, I love the shape of your breasts," I said, as I used my index finger to run a circle around the edge of her left breast.

"Mmmm," Maya said as she closed her eyes.

"And I love the color of your areolas," I said, as I now used my index finger to lightly make circles around her left areola, slightly grazing her hard nipple. This caused another moan from her.

"And I love your fantastic nipples," I said, as I gently pinched her nipple while looking directly into her eyes. Maya was breathing heavily as another whimper escaped from her.

"But most of all," I said as I used both hands to cup and squeeze her breasts, pushing my palms against her nipples, "I love the size of your breasts."

Maya again groaned just as I leaned forward and kissed her while continuing to caress her perfect breasts. She quickly thrust her tongue into my mouth and kissed me as passionately as I've ever been kissed. After a couple of minutes, she pulled away.

"You make me feel so fucking good," she said.

"You make me feel pretty good, too," I said.

She reached down and rubbed my hard dick.

"Hmm, yes it appears you do feel good. But I want to make you feel even better."

She knelt, unbuckled my belt and pants, and pulled down my zipper. She pushed my pants to the floor and quickly and unceremoniously pulled down my underwear. She lifted my shirt and undershirt, which I held for her. She looked at me as she grabbed my dick, stroked it twice, and inserted the tip in her mouth. She ran her tongue around it in circles, driving me crazy. After a minute, she slipped her mouth down my shaft to take more into her mouth. She pressed her lips tightly against my dick as she moved back and forth. Each time she'd draw back, she'd spend extra time using her tongue on the tip and the area just behind it.

After several strokes like this, she pulled off and used her hand to run a few strokes up and down the full length. Then she returned my dick to her mouth and continued using her lips and tongue to provide unbelievable pleasure. The physical feeling was enhanced by the visual of my dick sliding into her mouth, and, even more so, the sight of her breasts moving back and forth with her hard nipples leading the way. I bent slightly so that I could cup her breast with my right hand. Her breasts really were perfect in my mind, and I could never get enough.

After a few more minutes of this, I knew this wasn't going to go on forever; I wasn't sure how much more I could take. My eyes were closed when I suddenly felt her fingers very gently tickling my balls.

I gasped at incredible feeling and whispered, "Maya, I'm gonna come!"

I wanted to give her a chance to pull back if she didn't want me coming in her mouth. But she didn't release me. Instead, she wrapped her free hand behind me and squeezed my ass as she continued sucking my dick and tickling my balls. I couldn't take it anymore, and I groaned as I shot stream after stream into her mouth, slightly bucking forward with each spurt.

When I finished, Maya pulled her head back. She looked up at me for a second and smiled before tilting her head down slightly and letting my cum flow from her mouth into her cupped hand. I was amazed watching this. When she was done, she again looked up at me and smiled.

"Be right back," she said as she stood and walked to the bathroom.

I heard the water running and heard her rinse her mouth. Then she returned with a wet washcloth.

"Sorry," she said while wiping my dick with the cloth, "but I don't like to swallow. I hope that doesn't offend you."

I pulled her up by her shoulders before she finished cleaning me, and kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "Don't ever apologize for giving me - or anyone else - incredible pleasure like you just did. And don't ever apologize for not wanting to do anything related to sex. It only works when both people enjoy it."

She smiled before putting her hand behind my head and pulling me in for another passionate kiss. I slid my hand up her torso and onto her breast, gently squeezing. She whimpered a few seconds before pulling back and smiling at me.

"You really do like my tits, don't you," she said with a chuckle.

"More than you can imagine."

We continued kissing for a bit as I continued fondling her breast. After a couple of minutes, I broke away.

"Now it's your turn," I said. "Actually, I also think of it as 'my turn' because of how much I enjoyed going down on you last night."

Maya pushed me away.

"No, I don't want to get all messy before dinner. I wanted to do that with you so you'd have time to recover for later. But I don't need any time to recover, so you can do that to me later."

"Promise?" I asked.

Maya laughed.

"Yes, I promise. I'm going to go fix my hair," she said. "I suppose I should probably pull my top back up, huh?"

Now I laughed.

"I'd love to look at your breasts during dinner, but, yeah, you're right. Probably better to cover them up until we get back here."

As she grabbed her purse and walked to the bathroom, I pulled up my underwear and pants. As she walked back into the room, I went to the bathroom to fix my own hair. When I came back, she had put on her sweater.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep."

We left the flat and took the short walk to the restaurant. We arrived about ten minutes early, but they were able to seat us right away. After we ordered drinks, I was staring at Maya with a shit-eating grin.

"What?" she asked.

"Sorry. I just can't believe I'm having dinner with you. I can't believe ANYTHING from this weekend. Right now, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world."

Maya laughed.

"Yeah?" she said. "I feel pretty lucky myself."

"HA!" I laughed a little too loudly. "No one in this restaurant is looking at us and saying, 'wow, that incredibly hot, young, woman sure is lucky to have found an older guy who is willing to go out with her.'"

This made Maya laugh.

"Ahhh." she said. "But they don't know 'the older guy' ", she continued, using air quotes, "is incredibly nice and is an even more incredible lover."

I smiled at her.

"I'm glad you feel that way. In fact, I don't really care what anyone else is thinking. Only what you're thinking."

"Well, now you know," she said. "And you know what else?"

I looked at her with questioning eyes.

"I have a feeling that later tonight I might have an opportunity to substantiate my conclusions about your lovemaking capabilities."

I laughed out loud.

"That's the hottest version of 'You're probably gonna get lucky tonight' that I've ever heard!"

Maya laughed, too.

I asked her about her job and learned she worked as a supply chain analyst for a pharmaceutical company. We discussed some economic issues and the differences between the US and UK. She was clearly very smart, and I enjoyed the way she challenged some of my statements. She seemed so much older than her actual age.

I learned her mother was from Singapore, which is where her Asian look came from. She was very close with both of her parents, and I noticed a real smile whenever she talked about them. She had an older sister who lived in France, and she was hoping to travel there soon to see her.

We continued talking throughout dinner about all sorts of things. After the waiter had cleared the table, she looked at me with a peculiar expression. I wasn't quite sure what it meant, but I knew the wheels were turning in her head.

"Can I ask you a strange question?"

"Of course," I said.

"This is maybe gonna sound kinda' weird." Then she leaned in toward me and, in a softer voice to make sure only I could hear her, she asked, "why do you like my small tits?"

My initial reaction was a loud laugh, causing a couple of people to turn toward me.

"Sorry for laughing," I said. "I could tell you were concerned about asking me something, and I had no idea what it was, but I can ASSURE you that question was not in my top hundred of what I thought you were going to ask."

Maya smiled at me.

"Sorry," she said. "I was just kinda curious. You don't have to answer."

"No, no, no. I'm HAPPY to answer. You just surprised me."

I paused for a second and reached out to hold her hand before I continued answering. Like her, I leaned in and didn't talk too loudly.

"So, you've probably figured out I like small breasts," I started.

"Yeah," she interrupted, "but why?"

"That's a good question. I'm not sure I've ever really thought about it. And it wasn't always my preference. When I was younger - for sure when I was in college - I definitely liked larger breasts. I think most college guys I knew liked big breasts. You know, the bigger the better."

Maya nodded.

"Yeah, I've definitely noticed that with most guys my age. I mean, it's not like any guys say, 'I don't like your breasts', but it seems like they TOLERATE them more than really like them. You seem to really like them."

I smiled.

"Yes, 'really like them' would be an understatement. I ADORE them."

Maya smiled.

"I guess age brings wisdom," I said, making Maya laugh.

"First of all," I continued, "I guess I think really large breasts distract from the overall person. Guys who love double Ds seem to ONLY talk about the size of the woman's chest - like that's all they're looking at. But giant boobs are just... I don't know... out of proportion to the whole body."

Maya was listening very intently as I described my thoughts.

"I think I need to say something here. We're strictly talking about looks here, okay? I don't want you to think I'm so shallow that I ONLY judge a woman based on her looks. That couldn't be further from the truth. But if we ARE talking looks, and specifically boobs, small ones just seem so much nicer. Especially on a thinner person like you."

Maya smiled.

"As you pointed out last night, Fiona has great boobs. They're not giant porn-star size, which is good. They're probably at the upper end of what I find decent looking. But smaller boobs are SO much better. They look like they're PART of a beautiful body rather than a separate part that was attached to the body. I don't know if that makes any sense... but they just look so good to me. And among all the small boobs I've ever seen - including the one or two I MIGHT have seen on porn sites - yours are the hottest, most perfect ones I've ever seen."

Maya smiled again.

"I'm glad you feel that way," she said. "No one's ever made me feel so good about my body."

Then she unbuttoned her sweater, slipped it off her arms, and laid it over the back of the chair. Her top hugged her breasts, and her hard nipples were obvious as they poked the tight, stretchy material. I couldn't help but stare at them for a couple of seconds before I returned my gaze to her eyes. She had a smirk on her face.

"Are you purposely trying to drive me crazy?" I asked, smiling myself.

"Uh huh," she said. "Is it working?"

"Fuck yes!"

Maya burst out laughing, causing a number of people to turn and look at us. She cupped her mouth, but now she was laughing at her outburst and the scene she caused.

"How about we take care of the bill and head back to your flat," she suggested.

"Good idea."

I caught the waiter's eye and requested the bill. After settling it with my credit card, I stood up and pulled out Maya's chair as she stood.

"I can carry your sweater for you," I offered.

"You mean to make sure I don't put it back on?" she asked with a giggle.

"M-a-a-a-a-y-b-e," I replied.

I grabbed her sweater, and she wrapped her arm in mine as we left the restaurant. I definitely felt a number of eyes on us as we walked out. It was a warm evening, and we slowly walked back to my flat. We didn't talk a lot... I think we were both thinking about what we were going to do.

When we got inside, Maya excused herself to use the bathroom. When she walked into the front room, where I was waiting, I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight. Her hair smelled wonderful.

Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers