Best Celebrity Erotica Ch. 04

Story Info
TS Madison & Lotus Lain do Brian Pumper and Sean Michaels.
1.3k words
2.33
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"You know you want me," TS Madison said to Sean Michaels as she tugged on his long and thick dark dick as she thrust her cock up his ass. Inside the master bedroom of Sean Michaels mansion, located in the Van Nuys area of California, things were heating up. Sean Michaels groaned as TS Madison fucked him good, sliding her tool into the depths of his butt hole. The legendary African American Porn star moaned in pleasure while getting fucked quite thoroughly. Ever since Sean Michaels made the switch from heterosexual Porn movies to the Transgender Porn genre, he'd been on a collision course with legendary Black Transgender Porn goddess and media personality TS Madison.

"Just fuck me," Sean Michaels groaned, and TS Madison, the curvaceous, big-booty Black Transgender Porn star did just that. Nobody enjoys fucking heterosexual Black men and bisexual Black men quite like TS Madison. Thanks to her all-Black, Transgender-centered videos, TS Madison has become a global icon and her favorite demographic are Black men who have sex with both women and men. Most gay Black men don't like fucking Transgender Black women because the tits and feminine asses turn them off. It's mostly straight Black men and bisexual Black guys who have sex with Black Transgender ladies. Sean Michaels set out to make Transgender Porn cool again and TS Madison is rewarding him for his efforts by digging his butt hole with her huge dark dick. Turnabout is most definitely fair play!

Sean Michaels always likes a party, so he invited some friends along. Nothing wrong with some sexy all-Black group sex. Nearby, African American Porn star Brian Pumper was having some fun with sexy Black female Porn star Lotus Lain. On all fours, face down and big ass up, the curvy, light-skinned and frizzy-haired Black female Porn star moaned as Brian Pumper spread her thick ass cheeks and ate her ass. Brian Pumper is a Porn star who absolutely loves a thick female booty, and that's just the way he gets down. Lotus Lain was in for a treat. As Brian Pumper ate Lotus Lain's ass, he fingered her wet, hairy pussy, causing her to squeal in sheer delight....

"Hmm, just like that," Lotus Lain said as Brian Pumper gave her booty hole a tongue bath. Lotus Lain has a thing for heteroflexible Black men and she's been wanting to shoot a scene with Brian Pumper for a long time. Lotus Lain has done interracial bisexual scenes with bisexual male Porn stars like Wolf Hudson and John Johnson. It's about time that the sexy and adventurous Black female Porn star added to her repertoire by sexing up the hunky Brian Pumper. After giving Lotus Lain booty hole the tongue action she so richly deserved, Brian Pumper was horny as fuck. Can a freaky sister help a brother out?

"I got something for you," Brian Pumper said, stroking his thick dark dick, and Lotus Lain grinned and nodded. The sultry Black dame got on her knees and grabbed the brother's long and thick dark dick. Brian Pumper smiled as Lotus Lain gripped his cock and began sucking him off. Nearby, Sean Michaels and TS Madison were doing their thing. TS Madison was plunging her thick dark dick into Sean Michaels butt hole like there was no tomorrow. As a performer, Sean Michaels has fucked hundreds of women in their mouths, vaginas and butt holes. Isn't it about time that Sean Michaels got to experience what a cock feels like in his butt? TS Madison can definitely help a brother out in that regard...

"I am plowing your ass like you've fucked so many women's asses over the decades," TS Madison chided Sean Michaels as she rammed her dick up his ass. The tall, handsome Black gentleman had a nice physique and a really tight butt hole. TS Madison happens to appreciate such attributes in a man, for real. Sean Michaels moaned deeply, loving the feel of TS Madison's cock up his butt. In the past, Sean Michaels let dominant female Porn stars like Dia Zerva and Angela D'Angelo strap it on and fuck him with their dildos but TS Madison's cock simply felt different. TS Madison continued to ram Sean Michaels ass with her cock, and she didn't let up until she came...

"Cum on my face," Sean Michaels said, and TS Madison pulled her cock out of his ass and blew her load all over his handsome face. TS Madison grinned as Sean Michaels grabbed her cock and sucked on it. Lotus Lain watched as Sean Michaels greedily sucked on TS Madison cock and grinned appreciatively. Like a lot of female Porn stars, Lotus Lain had seen Sean Michaels in action. The tall, dark and handsome African American Porn has parked his huge Black cock in the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of hundreds of women. It's about time that Sean Michaels experienced the other side and learned the pleasures of sucking a good cock. Nothing wrong with expanding one's sexual repertoire in this day and age...

"Fuck me in the ass," Lotus Lain said to Brian Pumper after getting his dick hard as a rock thanks to her oral talents. Brian Pumper grinned as Lotus Lain got on all fours, face down and big ass up. Taking some lubricant, Brian Pumper applied it on Lotus Lain butt hole as she spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Brian Pumper pressed his big dark dick against Lotus Lain's butt hole and pushed it inside. Nobody enjoys fucking females in the booty hole more than Brian Pumper. The brother has been addicted to fucking Black female butt holes ever since he fucked Cherokee D'Ass in her butt hole. Black women's butt holes are special, and Brian Pumper loves fucking them.

"As you wish, my fine sista," Brian Pumper said as he gripped Lotus Lain's hips and worked his dick into her butt hole. Meanwhile, Sean Michaels and TS Madison were at it again. This time, TS Madison got on all fours, and twerked her big Transgender booty for Sean Michaels. Stroking his big dark dick, Sean Michaels grabbed some lubrication and applied it all over TS Madison's butt hole. With a swift thrust, Sean Michaels buried his dick inside TS Madison's butt hole. Time for the sexy Black Transgender goddess to experience the awesome power of Sean Michaels big Black dick...

"Fuck me, my Black King," TS Madison squealed as Sean Michaels went to town on her. Laughing, Sean Michaels slapped TS Madison's big booty as his big dark dick filled the forbidden depths of her butt hole. Sean Michaels has discovered the pleasure of having a hard dick up his ass and enjoys it, but he still loves to cram his big dick in a tight butt hole, and he's going to keep doing that to Cisgender women and Transgender women. No shame in Sean Michaels game. Gripping TS Madison's wide hips, Sean Michaels rammed his big dick up her butt hole, and TS Madison sang his praises while getting dicked down. TS Madison loves to dish it out, but she can also take it like a champ!

The all-Black, sexually adventurous quartet had a ton of fun that night, and after taking a shower, they sat in the living room and bantered a bit. African American Porn star Brian Pumper was all smiles after fucking the hell out of Lotus Lain, a Porn star whose work he admired. TS Madison was thrilled after introducing Sean Michaels to the kind of lovemaking that only a sexy Black Transgender lady can provide. Oh, Sean Michaels is still going to fuck the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of Cisgender women on camera, that's his job and he loves it. Behind closed doors, though, Sean Michaels is going to fuck sexy Transgender ladies and also get fucked in the ass by them. Nothing wrong with Black male sexual flexibility in this day and age. Care to attend one of these all-Black, sexually flexible parties? You could always start your own!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers