Power and Pride Ch. 01

Story Info
A githyanki discovers a sun elf stowaway on her skiff.
4.4k words
5
1.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Power and Pride

A Tale of Githyanki Lust

Copyright 2022 by Ben Rowe

This story is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.

Reality lurched and Pah'zel heard the comforting ping in her mind as the gish channelled his will through the astral skiff's helm and performed jez'rathki, allowing the small craft to seep through the cracks between the planes of existence and return to the comforting silver sea that was their home on the Astral Plane. Here they would not grow old, or feel the ever-present gnawing hunger and thirst that engulfed them when they raided the Prime Material.

Pah'zel was one of the crew of three githyanki aboard the skiff, which had been successful in its mission: leading a raiding party of ten githyanki warriors to the world of Toril to acquire something called an elfblade from a place called Semberholme. Why the magic sword was needed only Vlaakith knew, but Pah'zel was merely a sarth, here to follow orders, not question them. As the kith'rak ordered the gish to set course home for Tu'narath, Pah'zel informed her superiors of her intent to go below deck and check on the more mundane spoils from the raid.

Stepping down the wooden plank stairs into the cargo hold, the tall yellow skinned woman ducked her head slightly to avoid the beams supporting the deck above. Here it was dark, cold, and quiet. She found the lantern hanging from the ceiling, and reached out with her mind to ignite the oil and provide herself some light.

She found a wooden crate to sit upon, filled with food taken from the elvish city. Letting out a sigh, she began to remove the baroque silvered plates she wore strapped to her body as armour, freeing her muscled form from the weight of them. Stretching her torso, she began to slowly unwind the leather straps she wore to bind her breasts underneath the armour.

The relief she felt as they dropped from her chest to hang at their natural weight was immense, and she let out a small moan. Rubbing them, she felt the sweat under each sore mound of flesh. Damn them, she thought, not for the first or last time. Githyanki warriors were typically lithe beings, with muscular but lean physiques. Pah'zel, much to her annoyance, had atypically large, full breasts which not only got in the way of her fighting and made finding properly fitting armour a chore, but was equally frustrating given that she never planned to serve a shift as a varsh, raising young at some hidden créche on the Prime, where she might have to use them to feed some weak little brat. So what in Vlaakith's name were they any good for? She had thought many times about having them removed, but never got around to it no matter how irritating she found them.

Rubbing them felt good though, and not just because she was sore. Her hands found their way to cupping them, filling each palm with their weight, rubbing her olive green nipples in circles with her thumbs until they rose in definition from the soft circles of her areolas. Damn, I need a good fuck, she thought, and she fantasized about the dens of pleasure she would visit when she got home. But the thought of such decadence almost immediately bored her. She was tired of riding the stiff cocks of equally bored men, tired of grinding herself against the wet slits of equally unsatisfied women, tired even of her favourite sensation of a warm tongue exploring between her legs and licking against her clit while her thighs pressed against her partner's long pointed ears.

Her fingers pressed against her breasts, yellow flesh spilling between them as she groped herself, each one certainly more than a handful. Breathing in sharply, she began to grind against the edge of the crate, through the black linen tights she was still wearing, which had lain beneath the ornate silvered greaves she had removed from her calves earlier.

"So, even a githyanki woman is still a woman after all," said a melodious male sounding voice in the dark, in the simplistic tones of the so-called Common tongue of Faerûn. While all languages were inferior to the Gith tongue, the bountiful time in Tu'narath between raids in search of new skills to master had led to Pah'zel picking up the language, though Planar Common was generally more useful.

Pah'zel spun around towards the direction of the sound, incensed to have been observed in a moment like this by whoever was skulking in the darkness. She ran her arm across her full, round breasts, shielding them from the view of the stowaway, and reached her other hand for the hilt of her sword. "Damn you, istik! Show yourself before I gut you!" She stood warily, trying to find the filth that had violated their vessel.

Surprisingly, he revealed himself, stepping out from the shadows and into the flickering light of the lantern. He was one of the sun elves of the city they had raided, standing half a hand shorter than she, with a lithe frame a little over half her weight probably. A spellcaster of some kind, perhaps. He wore form fitting leather breeches which were laced up in the front, comfortable looking soft low boots, and a red linen jerkin he was wearing unfastened. Pah'zel's mind had been sharpened by the intrusion, but the clouds of arousal that had built up previously were slow to part, and in the warm golden light she noted that he was wearing nothing underneath the jerkin, revealing a slim hairless torso with well defined abdominal muscles highlighted beneath proud pectorals. His skin was the colour of bronze, and his straight black hair hung to mid-back, framing a smirking face from which shone two piercing almond shaped eyes with silver irises. "Will you be so soon to kill me, githyanki, or do you not wish to learn why I stowed away aboard your vessel?"

She squinted at the elf, widening her stance and slowly advancing towards him. "To recover the blade we stole from your leader, no doubt. I understand it has great value, of some kind. It does not matter. You are istik, you have defiled this ship with your presence, and I will cleanse it with your blood."

He held out his hands to either side of him, empty. "Now as I see it, there is no need of that. I am quite young, for an elf, and am no hero. I seek an escape from my world, I seek vistas unknown by my people, knowledge beyond that of my tutors, and pleasures denied me by my experience. I'm too young for such things, I'm told, but I hear that the githyanki come from a place where there are always new experiences to be had."

Pah'zel gritted her teeth. "So you are not merely istik, you are a whelp, with arrogance beyond your years. There is nothing for you in Tu'narath but death, boy." Yet, she could not deny that she found this young elf intriguing. He certainly looked a man to her eyes, and there was something in his bold manner that felt new.

The elf stepped forward, cautiously. "I know githyanki have no love for those not of their kind, but perhaps there is something I can offer you in exchange for passage? I hear your people are always on the hunt for novelty." As he stepped closer, Pah'zel's arm dropped from across her chest to join her other hand around the hilt of her greatsword, raising it into a readied position at the intruder. His silver eyes went wide as her breasts hung in the light, moving up and down with her breathing, round and full, the sight of her dark nipples causing him to lick his lower lip unconsciously.

"What? What are you staring at, filth?" Pah'zel demanded.

The elf boy smiled. "Your body," he replied. "You are very attractive, for a githyanki. Your curves, your breasts, they are so... veluthil, ah, raun, that is, well damn you have some great tits, etrielle!" He bit his lower lip and grinned, his cheeks flushing.

Pah'zel's brow furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean, I have great... tits?" Her hand went up to grasp at one. "These things are a burden, fat and ugly. What sort of pervert are you, istik?"

"Please, call me Lue." The elf stepped towards her, closing the distance between them. Looking down at her chest, he said, "I can't resist a nice pair of big tits," he said, sounding crude, dropping the pretensions in his voice he had tried to uphold before, even in the trade language of his world. "You don't see them often on elvish women, especially not girls my age. I only see them sometimes on the human women who visit occasionally from the Dales, and I am not allowed to speak with them." Grinning slyly, he looked back up at her. "You seemed eager to satisfy yourself earlier. Let me pleasure you, and perhaps I will have earned my keep until you can drop me off somewhere I can disappear?"

Pah'zel couldn't help but laugh at the boy. "You? Istik filth? Pleasure me? Why would I allow such a thing?"

Lue breathed in slowly and locked his eyes upon hers. "Because you've never felt an elf cock between your breasts, I imagine."

"Between my...? Why would you ever... you really are a child! That's not where it goes, boy!" She laughed again and sat back down on the crate. "By Vlaakith, you Primes really are stupid."

Undaunted, Lue continued to approach her. He had entered her reach, and she could feel the air shift between them, feel the heat of his body in the cold of the lower deck. Yet, against perhaps her better judgment, she let him get closer. "I'll plow your vyshaani githyanki cunt too, if you like, but if you've never had your tits fucked, then isn't that the kind of novel experience you crave?"

Pah'zel pursed her lips and grimaced. "I can't imagine what I'd get out of such a thing."

"Power," came the reply. "I bet those things are big enough to wrap around my cock and draw out my seed all on their own. I want you to make me cum all over your big, sexy fucking tits."

The notion was absurd. "No one has ever called my breasts 'sexy' before, elf. But very well. I can always kill you later."

"We'll see about that," said Lue and he took her chin in his hand and leaned forward to kiss her. His stupid protruding nose felt silly smushed against Pah'zel's face, and he clearly lacked experience. Dropping her sword to the deck she gripped the back of his head, digging her fingers into his thick hair, and pried open his lips to allow her tongue to snake forward into his mouth.

Taken aback by the force of her passion, Lue's body writhed as she took the initiative, running her hands along his muscles as his breathing heightened, feeling the gooseflesh rise as she moved lower, along the surface of his abs before reaching his navel.

Breaking the kiss, she said "I have never seen an elf's penis before, boy. Yours best not disappoint." There was a flash of alarm in Lue's eyes, as his reckless gambit came to fruition, but without any sort of control on his part. Good. Fear was the best expression on an elf's face. The power made Pah'zel smile, and she could feel her arousal building at the thought of dominating the handsome body in front of her.

She drew loose the laces of Lue's breeches, and scooped her hand down past his waist band, feeling for the warm rod of flesh her fingers sought. When her hunt was rewarded, she gripped the elf cock firmly, smiling when she heard Lue give out a gasp. She toyed with it in her hand, rubbing and pulling on it, before removing it from the confines of the elf's clothes. It had a decent length, like the hilt of a longsword, but what impressed Pah'zel most was its girth, as the tips of the sharp green nails of her thumb and middle finger could just barely meet when she gripped her hand around his shaft.

She licked along the side of the elf's neck as his body went rigid, pumping his freed cock to attention. "Well, so far so good istik. I won't kill you yet." The elf's body was hairless other than his scalp and eyebrows, it seemed, and the skin of his dark bronze cock was smooth as she pulled on it with her firm grip, drawing his foreskin back from the head. As his erection firmed, his shaft curved up back towards him as it pointed up at full arousal.

"Oh, sweet Zandilar," groaned the elf as she worked his hard, thick cock. "Will you take it between your lips, githyanki?"

"Pah'zel," she replied, "and not yet, elf. First, you will pleasure me as I see fit. Then perhaps I will see to your strange tastes." Moving away from him, she pulled down her tights and stepped out of them, before lying back on the deck. Spreading her legs open, her breasts lying pleasingly to either side of her sternum, she reached down to her pelvis and used two fingers to spread herself open for him. "Kiss my sex, istik," she commanded.

Dutifully, his mind powered by arousal and passion now, Lue pulled off his jerkin before dropping to his knees, revealing well toned but thin arms. Moving to all fours, he crawled between her muscular legs and wrapped his arms around her thighs from below, and moved his face towards her opening with some apprehension.

"Obey me, elf, before I remember my sword," she warned.

He traced his fingers along the edges of her slit, drawing out the nub of her clitoris, before rubbing his thumb firmly along it. He lightly pecked the yellow mound. "Like this?"

She shivered involuntarily at his touch. "Shut up," she moaned and reached forward to grab the back of his head, shoving his face forward onto her waiting cunt, and pressed her thighs around his slender elven ears to hold him there.

Lue began to lick up and down the slit, before moving his tongue to press flat against her clit and rub against it. It was clearly foreign to him in some way, but the wet touch of his warm tongue still felt as good as any githyanki's. She ground her pelvis into his face, tightening her glutes as his tongue flicked and played. "Yessssss..." she hissed, "Lick it... taste it... suck it, boy..." She began to thrust herself into his mouth, tightening her legs around his skull.

Lue found her clit with his tongue and began to suck it as commanded. Her juices dripped down around his lips and along his chin. Fuck, she had needed this. She felt her orgasm rising from within her, and she moaned as she writhed, moving a hand to grope one of her big breasts, gripping tight around it and twisting her nipple as the waves of pleasure poured out from her centre and her legs shook. "Fuck me, that was good, elf. I could drown you in my pleasure, but I want that firm rod of yours inside me. Now."

Releasing Lue from between her legs, the elf rose up to a kneeling position and gasped for air. "Damnit you githyanki bitch, I need to breathe!" Yet his cock was still hard between his legs, twitching as his eyes moved to lock on the sight of her playing with her tits as she shivered on the ground in the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"What you need, elf, is to stab that thick istik dick of yours into me hard and deep, do you understand? Fuck me, you piece of prime material meat!"

No elf girl had ever ordered Lue around like this, it seemed, and for a moment the young elf stared in shock, before he smiled and said "As you command, Pah'zel," and crawled towards her with a hungry look on his face. Looming over her, his muscles tight and flexing as he did so, Pah'zel reached down and helped guide the elf's hard cock into her waiting, sensitive pussy. As he slid inside of her the stretch from his girth felt exquisite, and the curve of his dick reached up inside her and tapped a spot not often struck by a man laying atop of her. "Mmm, fuck yes istik, that's how deep I want it. Ram me, plow me, use my cunt like a dirty fucking whore!"

Lue grunted as he began to thrust into her, slowly and gently, but deep as she asked, burying his cock to the hilt each time, his balls slapping against her underside as she shifted her legs to wrap around his waist. This was not like elvish lovemaking it seemed, and Pah'zel got the impression he was reluctant to take her as roughly as she was craving, to use her body for his pleasure. But the pervert seemed to be aroused at the sight of her fat breasts. Grinning slyly, she cupped her hands beneath them like a wired undergarment, pressing them into firm globes that bounced up and down along her body as he pushed his cock into her.

"Harder!" She commanded. "Faster! Watch my titties bounce as you fuck me!"

That got his attention. Lue stared at her big tits moving in waves as he thrust his cock inside her, and filled with a raging passion he could not control, he began to speed up his tempo, fucking her with a force and intensity beyond what he'd normally use with an elf girl, stabbing his cock into her in aggressive violent motions.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Pah'zel screamed as he pounded her, shaking in satisfaction as she felt his thick length impale her, giving her the feeling of fullness that she craved as she bucked her hips up against him to meet his thrusts, squeezing his waist with her legs. "I'm coming, I can feel it!" Moaning, she pressed her breasts against herself and rolled on the ground, releasing the elf as her entire body relaxed.

She felt the elf's cock harden within her before Lue let out a groan and she felt him twitch and pulse, followed by an all encompassing warmth as he pumped his load inside her She let out a hiss of satisfaction, and while there was no chance that he could impregnate her with it, it was still a thrill to know she had pumped him to his climax inside her.

"Now..." she breathed. "I've never let an elf fuck me before... but on the whole there was not much novel about any of that. What's this nonsense about fucking my tits?"

Lue pulled out of her, and rolled over onto his back, breathing heavily. "Give me a moment," he said. "I don't know if I can go again so soon." Brushing his hair away from his face, he added, "I can't believe I just finished inside a githyanki."

"And you'll finish again," Pah'zel insisted. "You promised me novelty." She rolled over on top of him, and crawled down his body until his limp but still thickened cock lay in front of her eyes, a thin stream of semen connecting the tip with the elf's inner thigh. Breathing in his musk with her slit-like nostrils, she licked up the length of his shaft, and he shivered at the sensation. "You're young. I'll have you ready to show me your tit fucking fetish in no time."

She took his cock into her mouth, wrapping a hand around the base to hold it up so she could move her lips down past the head along the shaft, swirling her tongue along the underside and feeling the salty taste of his fluids in her mouth. Drooling down his length, his bronze skin glistened with the wetness of her saliva in the lantern light as she took him deeper into her mouth on each motion. Feeling him harden in her mouth, she adjusted her position to allow his shaft to enter into her throat, pressing her flat nose to his navel as she wrapped her lips around the base of his cock and sucked him deep. Increasing her pace, slurping on his dick, she could feel him moaning and running his fingers in her short-cropped auburn hair. She loved doing this to a man, feeling the power of bringing a soft cock to pulsing hard arousal within her mouth. Releasing him from between her lips with a pop, she ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft one more time before rising up on her knees.

Lue was moaning on his back, and it took him a moment to recognize that her attentions had ceased. Sitting up on his elbows, he looked at her there, hands on her knees, tits pressed together between her arms, deep cleavage forming between them, inviting his dick to slide between them.

"What now?" she asked.

"Oh, sweet Zandilar, I wanna fuck your tits so badly," Lue said, grinning like an idiot.

12