Best Chance Auctions

Story Info
Slave grading, auctioned, self-discovery.
6.9k words
4.67
14.8k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEST CHANCE AUCTIONS

By Cardman314

(This story is a sidebar to the Epilogue of "Any Chance Auction" with a minor reference to "The Girl in the Window". Both of these pre-stories are a great read. Joe Doe and Carl Bradford are two of my favorite authors. This story takes place in the world of legalized slavery following the 34th Amendment. All characters are over the age of 18 and bear no resemblance to anyone living or dead. The concept of the 'USDIS'-United States Department of Involuntary Service first appeared in a story by GentleMariner entitled, "Three Sisters" and is another excellent read. Sam, the Slave Man is a fictional chain of stores created by Monkey Man66 in his story, "Home Again", the second story in his slavery trilogy. If you are looking for violence, you have come to the wrong story. I hope you enjoy it.)

"We've got a real mess here, people," Jake ranted as he paced back and forth. Rosco, Skeeter and Rebecca looked on in silence, clearly not wishing to draw Jake's ire. "By the way, where's Ms. Powers? She should be in on this meeting?"

"She's busy dealing with placating our buyers with the Legends people, hoping to head off this law suit they've initiated," Skeeter said smiling to himself.

"Well good. I'm glad she's on our side. She's a real "fire brand" when it comes to business dealings."

Skeeter had to suppress a smirk as he thought about the "fire branding" going on even now by Prof Atkins on Annie's butt. That doodle bug would soon be a permanent badge on his favorite auntie. Now, who's in charge?

"These 'Any Chance Auctions' started out as a real bonus moneymaker but now have us in hot water. Not only do we have this current class action suit for cancelling the sale of the largest, single bid ever, we have an upcoming judgment for selling someone without their owner's knowledge. We could be facing judicial review of all our practices, fines and even having a whole slew of new regulations handed down by the government. We need to take action now to head this off before the lawmakers get involved. Ideas, people, ideas!"

"Jake, as you know, almost 2/3s of the auctions go through. This is a cash cow we can't afford to lose," replied Rebecca, the ever cost-conscious, profit-minded accountant.

"I'm not suggesting we stop doing them but we have to make every effort to prevent the appearance of fraud on our part. Part of the problem lies with "fraud" on the part of the sellers, the thrill seekers who come pretending to be players but, in the end, they only want to brag about how much money they were worth. Intent is very hard to prove," said Jake, slowly sinking into his chair. "On the reverse side, we don't have a problem as the USDIS handles fraudulent sales very effectively. Cesar runs a tight ship over there."

"You bring up a great point, Boss. It looked really suspicious when the highest bid in history was turned down. Who wouldn't suspect that there was never any intent to sell in the first place," posited Rosco. "Maybe we should have forced the sale to go through."

"The system as it stands wouldn't allow it," said Rebecca, "but if we could get the seller to agree in advance....it might fly."

Skeeter stood up and took the lead. "In my Slavery Law class, we learn about penal slavery auctions. The court sets a 'reserve' auction price. If the reserve is not met, the state retains the convict for work gangs, or in the case of pretty women sends them to the Lodge or other state-owned brothels to pay their debt to society. Why couldn't we set a reserve and if the reserve is met or exceeded, the sale goes through. If the reserve is not met, then the sale is at the discretion of the seller."

Rebecca jumped up and objected. "Sellers would accuse us of setting the price too low to ensure a sale would be made."

Rosco slouched back in his chair and chimed in, "I agree with Rebecca and Skeeter. What if we let the seller set not only the reserve price but the period of enslavement, say from 2 to 7 years. Those lengths of servitude are pretty typical for college students to indenture. That way it should discourage the pretenders as there would be a much bigger risk of being sold."

"I think that could fly and if the reserve isn't met the sale could still be turned down or accepted," replied Jake, "Rebecca, write it up and submit it to the Texas Agriculture Board for approval. Be sure to let them know that by doing this we hope to also unburden the court system with fraud claims. It never hurts to suck up to the Board."

Skeeter raised his hand to put a temporary halt to the proceedings and said, "This is all well and good for sellers and slaves but we can't keep our bidders in suspense for hours like we do now. It's not fair to them. I propose that from the time of the last bid, the seller has 15 minutes to decide whether to accept a lower bid or cancel. If they cancel, that gives the buyer the chance to bid on other slaves. If they accept the bid, now the buyer knows how much he has left to spend if he wants to buy another. This will mean that all of the 'Any Chance Auctions' must be the first up on Broadway or on our other venues but that's my problem."

"I like all of it," said Rosco, "But I would like to add my two cents on a slightly different topic but one in the long run which I feel could generate more interest in the Big D. It's kind of a pet peeve, if you will. Why do we let people hid our brand? It is something to be proud of and should be seen more often. It bugs me that we hid it inside the left cheek. I think if a slave is auctioned on Broadway, whether the sale is consummated or not, when she comes down of the block, she should go directly to the smithie and have the Big D badge applied directly in the center of her left cheek. A walking billboard for all to see and appreciate."

"Well, branding is an internal issue, so we don't have to notify the Ag Board about that but I like it. If you made it to Broadway, you are a top 5-percenter and should be proud of what you have done. Let's start doing it. Put a picture of a nice butt with the brand in our new brochure. Rebecca, I want to see your final draft and then I want you to hand carry it over to the Board. I want their approval for our next big auction in two weeks."

Jake continued, "Rosco, I want you to help Rebecca and get some new brochures together before then so everyone is on board with the revised structure. I want you to all know I appreciate your input and Skeeter, if you ever consider going to work for your Anne-Annie in Chicago, I will brand your ass myself, young man. You have a real future here. Now all of you, go home and get some sleep.

"Oh, that's awesome. I would never dare do that."

"Do what?" asked Mia as she walked up to her three best friends standing in the hall at DCHS (Dallas Central High School). "What can be so exciting on a Mondy morning?"

"Tell her, Lina, tell her," giggled Sharon as she bounced excitedly from foot to foot.

"Friday after school, I got graded for my school loan collateral application at the Big D.....and I am Prime," smiled Lina. "That guarantees my loan for Texas A&M. I am so excited."

"Congrats, girlfriend, but something tells me there is more to this story. We all new you would get at least Prime-."

"Show her, Lina," squealed Beth squirming eagerly.

Lina grabbed the waist of her sweatpants and pulled it down just enough to show a very large, sore brand of the ornate, Big D logo, centered on her left cheek. A lot of the redness was gone now and the clear, spray-on bandage made it look amazing.

Mia's eyes went wide as her jaw dropped almost to her belly button it seemed. "How in the world did you get that?" "It's beautiful!" "Beth only got a certificate when she graded 'Prime'."

"The Big D has a new program. It's only in its third week of trial and it's becoming very popular," explained Lina. "It's called a 'Best Chance' auction. When you go to be graded, if you grade as Prime- or higher, they offer you the option to be auctioned on Broadway with all the others."

"But you could.." Mia started to say but Lina leaned over and put her finger on Mia's lips to stop her.

"Let me finish, let me finish. You are auctioned off just like a normal sale to see how much you would bring for real, but there is a safety net. You don't have to be sold. Before you get up on the stage, your caretaker sets the limit on your enslavement and sets a reserve price. If the reserve is not met, the sale can be voided. Of course, your caretaker could accept the lower offer and screw you, so you had better pick someone you trust completely. I got really nervous as the bids came closer to my reserve than I would have liked but here I am. The bonus for me was that anyone who is auctioned on Broadway is automatically branded as an authentic 'Sandy Foot Girl'" My family is so proud and despite pissing myself and passing out from the pain, I will have my badge of honor to enjoy forever."

The girls all joined in a celebratory, group hug as Lina cautioned them not to touch her butt.

Mia's mind was in a turmoil as she walked home that day. She would turn 18 just two weeks after graduation but did she have the nerve to do what Lina did? The brand looked gorgeous but it would hurt like Hell, just as Lina had said. Her family had money so she didn't need any college loans, so why get graded at all? On the other hand, she had no specific need for a degree as she was well-versed in the family business and would inherit it someday. Maybe a short term of slavery could be exciting. "Wait, what am I thinking?" she thought to herself, now more confused than ever and strangely aroused as she continued homeward.

"Miabella McKinney, are you going to sleep all day? Come on, get up! It's your birthday and I have a whole morning of shopping and pampering planned for us."

Mia was usually wary when her mother called her by her full name, I mean "What's up with that?" she thought.

"Let's go to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then hit the nail salon in the mall. Daddy will join us for lunch and then the rest of the day we can do whatever you chose. You only turn 18 once."

"18, decision time," Mia thought to herself as she climbed out of bed and brushed her waist-length, red hair and put it up into a ponytail. She looked in the mirror and smiled, turning first left then right, admiring her pert, freckle-covered, 36C breasts. "I have to be 'Prime'", her mind goaded her towards the inevitable conclusion. The only hurdle remaining was how to get her parents to go along with her lusty desire. She giggled as she tried to draw a fancy "D" on her butt with her fingernail, while looking over her shoulder in the mirror. She laughed to herself as she realized she had just written in backwards.

She was awakened from her daydream when she heard her mother shout up the stairs, "Come on, Mia, time's a wasting!"

"Coming, mom, just a minute."

As she bounced down the stairs, her mom smiled broadly at her 5'10" "baby" girl. She was dressed like a flirty, 12-year-old in her short, pleated skirt, yellow (obviously bra-less) T-shirt and black, platform Mary Janes with white ankle socks.

"How do I look?"

"To quote and old movie, 'You look like you're going forth to sin'".

Fully aware of the movie her mom was referring to, she laughed in reply, "Oh good, that's exactly the look I was going for."

It was a short drive from breakfast to the mall and the stores were just opening as they walked in. Despite the shops being closed, there was the usual assortment of "mall walkers" in their fancy, running apparel. Mia doubted from the looks of them that any of them could actually run but they did look nice to their fellow walkers and wasn't that the point of it all. As they headed for the nail salon around the corner, they passed a couple of mall security police. The younger one choked on his coffee at the sight of her, much to the amusement of Mia and her mother.

Mom and daughter were the first to arrive at the salon and spent the next hour and a half getting new nails, a foot massage and a pedicure. Mia almost regretted not wearing sandals to show of how all her nails almost perfectly matched the color of her hair. Her mother's hair was now more auburn than the original red when she was younger, so they couldn't quite be twins.

They wandered in and out of a few stores but Mia's heart wasn't in the mood to shop as she was still wrestling with how to broach the subject of grading with her mom. She worried about her reaction and what she would think of her, then she spotted it. There was a new "Sam, the Slave Man" store which had just opened a few weeks ago. No going back now.

"Can we go in there, Mom?" she blurted out. "I've never seen one before."

"Sure," she smiled, "Just don't sign anything. Sam's is notorious for trying to get girls to self-enslave."

She was right. No sooner had they come through the door than the girl behind the counter asked her to lift her T-shirt so she could scan her chip.

"I don't have a chip," replied Mia, "I am not graded yet. We just came in to look around."

"No problem, we can get you graded, chipped and registered in less than an hour."

"I told you they were insistent on trying to enslave girls any way they can," laughed her mom. Mia just looked peeved. It was now or never.

"Mom, I think you should buy a collar and cuffs. You are going to need them when you and dad take me to the Big D to be graded this afternoon." Boom! There it was, all out in the open. She blushed. She had said it. She couldn't whistle is back.

"I had a suspicion something like that might have been eating at you ever since Lina's mom told me about her grading and how proud she was of her Big D badge. It would be quite a feather in your cap if you graded 'Prime' too. I'm just concerned about you having to go through an actual auction to earn the brand."

"I've thought about it a lot since then and if the period were short enough and the price high enough, I should be safe. Can we see how Dad feels about it before we decide?"

"We'll see. In the meantime, I guess we'd better pick out some cuffs and a collar."

"Leather or metal?" quickly asked the clerk realizing her chance to snag another girl was gone, she still could make a nice commission, if she worked it right. "We have some beautiful ones from 'Swedish Collars' in steel and bronze which only unlock with a special magnet. Would you like her to try one on?"

"Yes, but I want to put it on her myself? It is really beautiful. Collar!"

At the command, two years of mandatory Slave Yoga classes at DCHS kicked in and Mia dropped to her knees. She quickly lifted her ponytail and lowered her eyes to receive her collar.

As Tracy closed the two halves of the 2'-wide collar together, the clerk showed her how to push up on the center section of the ringed, front plate to lock it.

"Unlike most collars, the Swedish Collars have a front closure rather than the typical rear ones. They also make a line of matching wrist cuffs. If you get set, I'll throw in a free chain leash, a lock link for the wrist cuffs and a can each of Devox spray and the antidote. Do we have a deal?"

"Deal. Can I also get a bag for her clothes since she wants to play 'slave girl' today?"

"MOM!?"

"Hey, you're the one who started this, now 'STRIP'. You can leave your cute shoes and socks on for now as the pavement today is hot enough to blister your feet."

Tracy bagged up Mia's clothes while the sales girl went to get the rest of the order. When she returned, she was stunned by the naked beauty in front of her.

"She's not shaved. She may get docked a half a grade if she isn't nude down there when you get to the Big D. I can shave her clean, wax her, and then apply our special cream to keep her that way for up to 3 months for only $30 if you wish."

"Okay, but please be quick about it, we are supposed to meet her father shortly."

"Bring her back here and put her up in the stirrups on the table."

Tracy smiled as she clipped the leash to Mia's collar and led her to the back.

The shaving and smoothing took less than 20 minutes even with the sales girl taking time to sample Mia's wetness. "This slave definitely has some heat going on. Check this out."

Tracy slipped a couple fingers in Mia and then licked her fingers. "Oh my, what a tasty, little slave you have become. You need to taste yourself." Tracy dipped in again and held her fingers up to Mia's lips. "Suck them clean, missy."

Mia didn't think she could blush any redder but had to admit the taste was quite delightful as she sucked them clean.

No sooner had she climbed down off the table than Tracy said, "BACK HANDS!"

Mia didn't hesitate in putting her hands behind her back, which her mom quickly cuffed and locked together with the link provided. With the sale completed and Mia in tow, Tracy headed back out of the store into the mall proper on their way back to the car.

"What have we here?" came a voice from behind them.

Tracy turned to see Lina and her mom, Mary, loaded down with shopping bags. "Shopping for outfits for school in the fall, Mary?", approaching to kiss her on the cheek as they hugged. "Hi, Lina."

Lina just stared at Mia for a moment and then approached her. "Are you going to do it?" she asked, cupping both of Mia's tits with her hands and fondling her nipples.

Mia moaned softly at the touch and squeezed her thighs together. "I am going for grading today but Mom isn't sold on my being auctioned. She and Dad will have to decide over lunch."

Lina gave her a big hug and a kiss and said, "You are a lock for 'Prime' and maybe 'Prime+' so stay horny. I want to see a Big D right here when you get back," as she smacked her on her left cheek.

Mary and Tracy just laughed as Lina dragged her mom away to find some new running shoes for school.

The oo's and ah's Mia received on her way to the car had her positively dripping. So much so that her mom made her sit on a blanket so she wouldn't get the seats wet.

They arrived at the restaurant to find her dad, John, waiting by the front door. When Mia saw him, she tried to duck down out of sight but Tracy walked around the car and dragged her out. "No time to be shy now, kiddo. If you want to do the auction thing, you are going to have to show your dad that you are committed to doing this. Now walk proudly up there and kiss him like you normally do." A little swat on the rump helped motivate her forward.

"Well, aren't you adorable! So, you want to be graded, huh. Your mom thought that might be on your mind since all of your friends were doing it. Well, I know 'Prime' when I see it and I'm seeing it now, sweetie."

"Thanks, dad, but there is more to it than that," she said glancing over at her mom for help.

"I'll tell you all about over lunch, John, and then we can decide how to proceed."

Mia's dad patted her head as she knelt by his side while he and her mom talked openly about the options and the risks as they ate. Occasionally, her dad would slip her a bite of salad or lasagna as she looked up adoringly at him. Her look melted his heart and he knew he couldn't deny her this dream of being a true "Sandy Foot Girl".

Finally, it was decided that if she decided to go through with it, the indenture would be for only 3 years with no sale outside of the U.S. and her reserve would be set at $300,000. I mean, who would pay that much for just 3 years of service. Certainly, that was safe. John had to get back to the office so Tracy would have to go it alone with Mia. They kissed and John had to give Mia a swat on the butt for good luck.

As luck would have it, they arrived at the Big D just as a parking space 10 yards from the entrance opened up. Tracy took Mia's shoes and socks off and told her to run to the steps so she wouldn't burn her feet. As soon as Tracy undid her seat belt, Mia hot-footed it up to the steps, dragging her collar chain behind. Tracy picked up the loose end of the leash and led Mia through the door.

12