All Comments on 'Best Chance Auctions'

by cardman314

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
timeridertimerider4 months ago

You did a fantastic job, cardman 314. joe would be homered, he is great author.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You need to continue this story. Both mom and daughter could have a time on Jameson Ranch as pony girls for a few days. Then its Mia adventures alone unless tracy decides to stay at her former home a while.

MrSmith27MrSmith274 months ago

I have visions of a matched pair of ponygirls Mia and Tracy pulling a sulky in mother/daughter race. Then there would be the post race festivities. You could develop a real nice string of chapters telling Mia's story as she embarks on four years of slavery covering her losing her virginity (vaginal and anal), attending slave training schools (sex and ponygirl techniques), and her interactions with different individuals while working on the Jameson.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great Christmas present adding this story to the legal slavery universe. I would love to see a chapter 2 in Mia’s tail as she loses two more virginities hopefully with a little adversity along the way. My only criticism is that it seemed a little rushed at times.

Karen_48Karen_484 months ago

You did a great job with this story. Joe must be proud of the way you ran with his idea. I hope that you continue to write, either to continue the story of Mia, her mother or others who follow I; her footsteps.

Jim

lancelot_68lancelot_684 months ago

That's a good work.

Keep doing it!

Julia89tsJulia89ts4 months ago

Very cool story, are you going to make a sequel? It starts really well and gets really exciting at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start of a story series. I can see it going many different but great ways.

belinda03belinda034 months ago

Thank you so much for that wonderful Christmas gift.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Stories4 months ago

First, thanks for the wonderful story! Karen_48 is right, you did me proud!

I think the Best Chance Auction is a fascinating idea. The reserve price could be set high, but not so high that it is out of grade range or it might be considered a fraud. Imagine the poor girl, naked in the chute, chewing her lip nervously as she strains to hear the auctioneers chant, wondering how high the bids are going that day.

Perhaps she had gone the week before, and set a reserve price that she felt was safely out of range. But she didn't consider that the National Builder's Convention or the International Energy Conference has brought in deep pockets from around the world, men to whom money is simply not an object.

Of course, once on the block her nervousness would only grow as the bids approached the reserve. She might even consider tying to stall the bidding, at least until the crack of the whip reminds her that is the auctioneer, the buyers, and free market (God Bless America!) that will determine her price.

Great story with great possibilities, and yes, I hope you write some more!

jean.amelotjean.amelot4 months ago

very good story in the universe.

Hope to see a continuation of the story with Tracy, Mia and her friends included.

More please...

thomas_deanthomas_dean3 months ago

Switching Gears

Card presents an interesting concept, youngsters signing up for a cheap thrill from a fake auction leaving the buyer disappointed, perhaps setting up a bait - and - switch, but Card takes the story in a different direction, negotiating a longer indenture. and a real commitment to enslavement.

The only troubling point is the following quote:

"I assume you overheard that whole conversation but here's the rest of the story. When I was 16, I couldn't stand my foster parents and they couldn't tolerate me. They agreed to let me self-indenture for 4 years to the Jameson ranch to get rid of me and all they had to do was lie about my age. They got half of the money and half was put in a trust for me after manumission. It was wonderful. The Jameson treated me well and your father was one of their wranglers. He got me pregnant and the Jameson cared for you during the day while I worked as a ponygirl. Do you want an adventure? Do you want to go back to where you started life?"

It's not clear who the speaker is and whether Mia is the red head child spoken of. Otherwise the story presents an interesting concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

as with best chance well stroked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous