Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! What just happened there, Mom?"

Mary raised her hands to cover her face as she turned away. "I'm sorry, Son. You were not meant to see me like that."

Glyn pulled her against his body and kissed her neck. "Will you stop apologising for giving me the most amazing experiences of my life." He squeezed her against him and took one of her hands in his. "Mom, you are incredible."

"But, Glyn, that was meant to be a lesson for... I wasn't meant to..."

"Mom, it was so hot seeing you enjoy yourself like that. You did enjoy it, didn't you?

"Enjoy?" She said rhetorically looking up at him. "That was the best sex I've had in... Ever."

Glyn leant his head down and kissed her on the lips. "I think we need to take a shower." He said as he raised himself from the floor and helped Mary to her feet.

***

Over the next eleven days Glyn and Mary had sex in the living room, the kitchen, the shower, and Glyn's bedroom. Mary kept her bed to herself, knowing if she allowed him in, she might never let him go.

On the twelfth day of Christmas after a particularly vigorous session, Glyn rolled off Mary and lay, panting, beside her on the sofa.

"You're ready for Sandy now." She said quietly.

"What?" He replied, wondering if this meant the end to their sex sessions.

"Didn't you notice I didn't need to use my hands to keep you from hurting me. You know your body and you know how to make love to a woman. You're ready for Sandy."

12