All Comments on 'Best Company Christmas Party Ever'

by Magic_Deliciousness

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ah another prostitution story. Woman uses her

body to make money. She Cheats on her husband, betrays his trust, fucks people while he waits being disrespected to the ultimate. She is a common whore using her body to further the company, what is called a corporate slut. Riding a client bareback with no respect to herself or her husband but placing them both at risk for STDs and HIV. Actually not a very smart woman, just one with round heels that fucks her way up.

Miles LongMiles Longalmost 17 years ago
SO HOT

Fantastic story! Please keep writing, MD!

Magic_DeliciousnessMagic_Deliciousnessalmost 17 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

As the author, I have the ability to remove your comment, but I'm not going to censor your feedback. But I would like to remind you that this is fiction.

And to me, this is an arena to explore this particular fantasy of mine. If you're not into the same fantasies as me, that's absolutely fine. But do keep in mind, that it is just a piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh my...

Very nice Mags. Just sorry it too me so long to get over here to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One persons fiction is another persons reality

Your story is of a company whore that in public betrays her husband and her marriage and performs bareback sex with a client. She uses no protection and by her actions exposes herself and unwittingly her husband to a large number of STDs and HIV. You have the right to write fiction as your mind sees it, others have the right to say it isnt worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a big fan of first person stories.

That says it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous