Best Customer Service at an ABS

Story Info
Married Man in Desperate Need.
3k words
4.59
35.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
780 Followers

It's a dark and unseasonably blustery morning. I finished my work early today so I found myself alone at home, horny as hell with none of my usual outdoor activities available to distract me. My wife had promised to make love to me tonight, she's been busy with her own routine so we haven't made love in quite some time... her promise as she left this morning is the reason for my considerable sexual arousal and frustration today.

Over our many years of marriage there have been numerous times of lengthy "drought" in our sex life. I'd like to say I never cheated, but I cannot. I can say that I've never cheated on her with a woman though...

In my younger years I got by on almost daily masturbation. Of course as I got older I needed more and more outside stimulation so porn became a big part of my routine. As is common, I enjoyed watching close up videos of beautiful ladies sucking beautiful cocks. I especially enjoyed the ones that swallowed and seemed to enjoy the entire experience. Over time, as you may have guessed, I began to pay more and more attention to the cock... That led to curiosity which led to experimentation with toys like dildos and butt plugs which eventually led to an overwhelming desire to experience the real thing. Yes, me, a married man in my early sixties have become fixated on giving another man head, and eventually maybe more.

So that takes me back to today. I find myself totally horned up with only a promise from my wife that I'll get some relief tonight. She doesn't have a good track record of following through with those promises. Because of that I've made the decision that today is the day.

I've read about ABS's and the viewing booths with glory holes but I just recently learned about one just 20 miles from my house. My horned up brain is hell bent on going today. I plan to give a random cock the thrill of a lifetime (or at least give it my best shot!) and tonight if I'm disappointed again I'll at least have the memory of this afternoon to help me shoot a load in the shower tomorrow morning. I plan to give my first blowjob and swallow, but I'll keep my own cock in my pants today, this will serve as my foreplay.

Taking a deep breath as I climb in and start my car, another deep breath as I pull out onto the road and begin my 30 minute drive to my destiny. As I drive I'm imagining what the ABS has in store for me. I've never been to a sex store with viewing booths or theaters before. This one has both.

By the time I arrive my thoughts of all of the possibilities had softened my intentions of just experimenting with pleasuring anonymous strangers, my cock was rock hard and wanting relief. I tell myself that I'll just see how it goes and not make any final decisions until I get a "lay of the land" as it were.

I cautiously approach the large black door of the smallish black and non-descript building. A small sign saying "PACIFIC ADULT BOOKS XXX" is the only indication that I'm at the right location (although of course -- that's plenty of information!)

I pull the door open and scoot inside like I'm afraid someone will see me if I linger outside.

The retail portion of the "store" is small but stocked to the ceiling with CD's, negligée and sex toys. Movie posters high on the walls reveal what is playing in the theater and available in the booths. I've developed a serious boner now and I'm fixated on the sights and sounds that I'm experiencing just a few feet inside, so close to the normal world but so far away from what is acceptable. So much sinfully arousing stimulus just inside of that big door!

"Can I help you find something?" a pleasantly sing-songy female voice rang out. It instantly brought me back from my trance.

As I turned to respond I gazed upon a cute young blonde gal behind the cashier's stand. She smiled at me as her eyes moved down to pause looking directly at my obvious bulge.

"We've got a $20 special that allows you unlimited access to the theater and an hour's worth of coupons for the booths. That should be enough to get you where you want to go." she said with a flirty wink.

I quickly handed her a $20 bill without saying a word. In my mind I was thinking how wonderful it would be to be young and somewhere else with her! Anywhere else. She gave me a pass for the theater and a stack of coupons for the booths. "Have a good time in there! See you again in a while." With that she cast her eyes once again at my swollen junk and smiled.

I turned and walked quickly to the door marked "Theater" scooting in as quickly as I could. I was embarrassed. Embarrassed but still on my quest. As much as I wished she could be mine, I knew that I am now old, overweight and have nothing to really offer her.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the theater I could see two screening areas. One was playing a scene with a beautiful young blonde and a young, large and very handsome black man. She was on her back with her ankles on his shoulders and he was delivering some serious loving with his long and honestly beautiful manhood, pistoning her pussy. I felt my underwear getting wet as i watched. Checking out the other screen (partially out of curiosity and partially to prevent an early conclusion to my afternoon...) I watched a tall and well-built black man kissing a good looking but smaller and not at all as well chiseled white man. They were both enthusiastically groping each other as they kissed. As I became captivated by the scene I began to envision myself as the smaller man. I wondered if he felt feminine in his role. I took a seat in the empty theater and wondered to myself what I would feel like in a situation like that.

Now I'm older and I've seen a lot of porn, etc... but truth be told I have not seen a naked black man in real life so my mind began to really fixate on how thrilling it would be to be able to actually interact sexually with such a thing of beauty!

I continued to watch as these two men began to make love to one another. The smaller man pulled his lips away and began to kiss down the other's neck as he unbuttoned the large man's shirt. He exposed the black man's chest and began chewing on, tugging on and suckling his left nipple while twisting the right nipple with his hand. The clothing was soon flying off the actors and eventually the white man was on his back taking his lover just as the blonde on the other screen had received her lover previously. Oh God I was hot! All I could do was imagine myself taking and pleasuring this beautiful Adonis! By now I was rubbing my croth feverishly with no sense at all of anything else going on around me.

I decided I should go find a booth and either distract myself or finish myself off. I left the theater and crossed the retail area on my way to the booths. I began to open the door to the hallway containing the viewing booths I heard who I thought was the cashier talking to someone in a room behind the cashier station "There he is, going to the booths, you should go help him!"

I was sure that either I hadn't heard correctly or that she was talking about another patron. I entered the hallway and began the task of choosing a booth. This was my first time in a place like this so I was unsure of myself and what to do. There were red lights and green lights above the doors to each booth. I could hear the sound tracks of the porn videos as I walked the hall, I also heard what sounded like live groans and heavy breathing. Towards the end of the hallway there were two green lights in a row so I chose the second. As my door shut I heard another set of footsteps coming behind me. I thought nothing of it because I was now safely inside of my booth. I locked the latch.

Checking out the booth I saw a small TV and a bench. The room was clean so I sat down on the bench and began to feed the coupons into the TV slot. It immediately began playing. At that moment I heard the door of the booth next to mine close. i saw light coming into my booth from the TV next door. I was so thrilled to see my first glory hole! I couldn't control myself and leaned down to see who was in the booth. I sat there stunned by the sight. I was captivated by the true-life scene unfolding before my very eyes. Just as though it was the "theme" for today, in the very next booth, well visible through the glory hole, a 6' plus, chiseled, dark and handsome man was putting coupons into his TV as well. I continued to watch as he loosed his belt, lowered his pants and boxers, and turning towards my glory hole fished out his partially aroused manhood lifting it towards the hole.

I was petrified! I was caught looking! I soon realized however that he was the footsteps I heard in the hallway. He knew exactly what he was doing.

My fears abated and my thoughts turned to the very real possibility that I was now just inches from that random cock that I'd actually come here to pleasure and to explore.

He slowly stroked his growing member. I watched in awe. His cock was amazingly smooth but with thick veins. He was large but I knew I could get my mouth around it because I had a similar dildo hidden at home.

I continued to watch as he continued to stroke. A droplet of pre-cum formed on his pee-hole. I brought my face closer to the hole. Closer to this magnificent black, dripping cock. I stared.

Suddenly he moved forward coming through the glory hole. Without hesitation I stuck out my tongue, lapped up his droplet and engulfed the head of his cock in my mouth in one smooth move.

My brain was at hyperspeed as my thoughts raced. "I am a cocksucker!" I exclaimed to myself! I never expected to think that thought but here I am and I could not be more pleased with myself. My head went clear as my one and only focus was on giving pleasure to the man presenting me with this gorgeous cock. I lapped and I sucked and I stroked with my hand. I reached up with my free hand and cupped his heavy balls. There was the question as to whether I would swallow when the time came. As I began to taste his early offerings of pre-cum and semen that question was put to rest. "I'm definitely swallowing" I said to myself.

Suddenly he pulled back. He pulled up his pants and began buckling his belt. I was mortified! Had I done something wrong? Was I not giving him what he wanted?

"I'm coming over. Open your door." he said in a voice that I'm sure even the cashier out front heard.

I did as I was told.

He stepped into my booth and closed the door.

It turns out that since I'd chosen the end booth it was larger than the others an could accommodate two horny men :) Lucky choice!

Still fully dressed I rose up to meet him. He stood a good six inches taller than myself.

His chest and shoulders were broad. His face was strong, his eyes brown and his head bald.

My eyes met his and I literally began to melt in his grasp. He held me and slowly my eyes closed as we brought our lips together. Now the thought of kissing a man had never so much as crossed my mind, but here I am. Enjoying it immensely.

I opened my eyes and gazed at his as we passionately explored each other's mouths with our tongues. His lips were soft like a woman but his face rough and strong as my hands were now caressing it. I felt his bald head and ran my hands down his shoulders to his chest as we continued to kiss. I started to remove the clothes that separate me from this beautiful skin, still passionately kissing him as I peel away the layers covering his chest and torso.

Once I had removed his shirt our lips separated and I pulled back to enjoy the view of his beautiful chest, exploring his pecks with my open hands. He was truly a magnificent specimen of manliness. Right then and there I felt very feminine for the first time in my life...and I loved it! I took his right nipple in my mouth, suckling and nibbling. He moaned softly. I continued alternating between his right and left as I removed his belt and pants with my hands. He kicked off his shoes as my hands again found his wonderful cock. Still suckling his nipples as I began to stroke him. His pre-cum was flowing and lubricating his now rock-hard and throbbing meat.

His strong hands came up to my chest as he pressed me back onto the bench. He began removing my clothes. Soon I was wearing nothing but my thong and laying back on the bench. At this moment all I wanted was to taste his cock again and feel it squirting in my throat. He had other intentions.

Soon this gorgeous, large and muscular black man had pulled my thong aside and was rubbing lube on my backdoor. My thoughts, apprehensions and fears of this moment vanished when I flashed back to the second movie I saw when I went into the theater earlier... the young blonde guy that I was so envious of... I was now in the same position. That question I had about whether this situation would make a man feel feminine was about to be answered!

OH GOD! I can't believe how lucky I am! I'm scared to death, but I'm so excited to have this opportunity with such a strong and beautiful man.

I reach up and pull him towards me by his shoulders. We again embrace in a deep and powerful kiss. His kiss is sweet and his lips are full and tender. I feel him manipulate his throbbing cock, pressing it's heat against my tiny pucker hole. I prepare for pain as I began to push back towards his hot post. He rubs and swirls it around my anus, slowly but surely working his way into my most intimate space. The erotic sensations of this entire situation are propelling me forward towards what I fear will be a painful effort to please him, but I would sacrifice all for this beautiful stranger right now.

I feel him apply another dollop of lube and return to massaging his hot cock head against my sphincter. In time the euphoric sensations increase and without pain or even surprise his cockhead slides gently deep into my ass. OH GOD! I've never dreamed the pleasure would be this intense, this strong. I could not help expressing my gratitude with a long "oh god that feels soooooo goooood" loud enough that everyone in the building heard.

My man took that as a hint and began to push his red-hot piston in to me so deeply before bringing it almost back out to my sphincter repeatedly. Each time he thrust I felt his heavy ball sack slap on my tailbone. As time went on his cadence advanced, he was pounding me faster and faster... I knew he was close. I again pulled him in close and started to lift my ass to meet him. Over and over we pounded together until a feeling came over me that I just cannot explain! I began orgasming with my own cock still tightly cradled in the pouch of my thong. No direct stroking or stimulation, just the pounding of his torso against my perineal and his hot cockhead brushing by my prostate.

"FUCK ME. FUCK ME! BREED ME. FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!" I screamed.

He continued to pound my ass until I felt him grow in me, he stopped breathing, and then with a primal groan he started to fill my rectum with his precious man milk. I could feel the heat and pressure deep in my ass as he released squirt after beautiful squirt into the depths of my body. I again pulled him in for another deep kiss. He slowly became relaxed and rested his entire body on me. I could barely breathe but I didn't move. I was truly basking in the afterglow.

Eventually he rose to his feet, dressed, thanked me and left.

I was still nearly naked, wearing just my soiled thong. My man's juice dripping a little from my ass... what a sight for the cute gal from the cashier's desk. She was watching from the glory hole the whole time. Once I was starting to stir again she came into my booth and helped me clean up and get dressed.

"I thought you could use Rodney's help so I called him when you first came in. I hope you don't mind." she said.

"I don't mind. I don't mind a bit. Thank you" I said.

My butt was still leaking a little when I went to bed that night. My wife went straight to sleep before I even got to bed, in keeping with her pattern. I used Rodney's remaining spunk and fingered my ass until I fell asleep.

1mbibry
1mbibry
780 Followers