All Comments on 'Best Customer Service at an ABS'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow. My panties got so wet reading this story. I was touching myself the whole time and the "pre" was flowing 👌. I had to go to an ABS to quench my desire for some baby batter to fill my "well of love". Thx can't wait til the next one. Mwah.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I was just at an AVS last Friday. Had a great time. Sucked 5 cocks, made out with 2 hot handsome men, was rimmed by a wonderful tongue, and got fucked once, deep and hard.

Please tell us more stories like this one and his other sex adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dream of a time like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found an ABS in Waverly VA. and I am planning a visit soon and hope to meet my old suck buddy from our teen years.I have only had 1 man since and it was with another motorcycle guy. We talked about women and how horny we were and decided to go to White Bank park where we laid down on the ground in a 69 an sucked each other off, he tasted so good, we dressed and left I regret not getting his phone number. At this age I am ready for more dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot.

PG564EPG564E6 months ago

Really hot interracial gay sex. Made me remember the black cocks that have shot loads of cum in my mouth. Had to jackoff to this realistic story.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

I had to read this again, it made me so horny and I have jacked off 2 months ago wishing it was me sucking that hard African dick. So hot that a white man wrote it. Would love to PM with you to share our love of sex.

MWM, grown kids, retired. Love sucking white and black dicks publicly in a gay bathhouse. So many loads, so many deserving men who need a cock sucker like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is so good. The store clerk was wonderful to call Rodney. What a pleasure that must have been. This story is erotic. I remember my gloryhole days and they were nothing like this one. I'm envious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1mbibry@1mbibry
Typical middle aged bi-curious (and often more than a little cock-hungry) married man.