Best Day Ever

Story Info
We have the "Best Day Ever" of fucking our brains out!
3.7k words
4
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up around 8 am on a Sunday morning. Like a few weeks ago, my offer to my wife was sex first or breakfast first? She picked sex!

But before we fucked, I had an idea to try out the new blue bench she bought last week. We had already fucked on it once when I tied her to it. It was nice, but she mentioned later that I didn't spend enough time teasing her. I had tied her to it on her knees and I was actually hoping to fuck her in the ass. I put her remote vibrating butt plug in and warmed her up with some coconut oil. But then my dick slid right in and I alternated between fucking her wet pussy and letting her lick her juices off my dick. It was nice, but ended way too fast.

So for this morning, I was not going to tie her up. I was not sure when our daughter might come home so I needed us to be a bit more mobile. I set up the bench with a towel on it and had her lay face down. I spent the next 20+ minutes giving her a nice back rub. We have a standing joke for about 20 years about how I have used back rubs to get laid—all true!

On this occasion I was more diligent about the massage and less intentional about getting laid. I enjoyed rubbing on her and the moans and groans authentically communicated her pleasure to my ears. Of course I spent a little extra time on her ass and may have "accidentally" nudged my hands near her pussy a few times...

And then I had her flip over and the plethora of erogenous zones made my work more difficult. I set her up nicely with a wedge "sex pillow" under her knees to ease the strain on her lower back.

I really did try to stay away from her tits for a few minutes. Oh hell, no way. They are awesome and she loves when I massage the muscle around each breast. Her more verbal moans turned me on and my dick was totally dripping pre-cum. I dangled my dick over her mouth and let her get a taste.

Her lips looked and felt amazing as she stuck out the tip of her tongue to get what we call a "taste treat". She slowly licked the pre-cum and then tried to suck more from my shaft.

I knew she wanted to be teased and needed a bit more stimulation. So I grabbed her vibrating butt plug and slipped it into her slit on a very low setting. She moaned with appreciation.

I spent another 20 minutes rubbing her front. Sure, I worked her shoulders and hips, her thighs and calves. But I also made sure to properly lube her tits and apply generous amounts of the coconut oil to her mons and labia. Her pierced clit hood was riding up and down in the most amazing way as I rubber her labia.

By this point I had covered her eyes with a shirt so she had to sense my approaching dick covered in more pre-cum. She cleaned me up several times during the front massage. I know we both enjoyed it and the juice flowing from her core proved it!

Rubbing on her and looking at her was driving me crazy. I knew she appreciated the massage, but it was time for more. I had her put her legs up on my shoulders and I eased the sex pillow up under her ass. This gave me the angle to massage her clit and pussy with the head of my dick.

Between her pussy juice and the coconut oil, there was plenty of moisture to ease my teasing. I was able to slide my dick around and rub her beautiful breasts at the same time. As she got accustomed to that activity, I slid the vibrating butt plug into her ass and got to work fucking her.

It did not take long at all for her to thrust her hips into the air and moan loudly as her first orgasm hit. We fucked right through that one going quickly for number two!

I honestly lost count and then my lower back and legs were dying as my position on the bench was not optimal. I looked at her and said we needed to move. She knew she was the winner in our morning activities and was ready to do what I wanted.

We moved to the bed and she mounted me. For several years now this has been our go to position as she is able to control the depth and angle. She rode me to another orgasm and then laughed when I pointed out this part was supposed to be about me!

In actuality, I was spent anyway. And we were both hungry. We had been doing the massage thing for 45 minutes and then fucked for another 30 or 40 minutes. It was time for breakfast.

I grabbed a shower first and then she was second. While she was showering, I hit her closet to pick a sexy dress for the rest of the day. I was able to find a nice blue sun dress. It had string for the front support and the fabric could slide down a bit allowing her tits to pop out. It was rather short and came to her upper mid thighs.

I dropped her the dress and made some breakfast. Raspberry pancakes and some eggs did the trick. We slipped out back onto the patio to eat. The temperature was not too high yet and the garden/water feature were perfect.

After we ate, she slipped a pillow onto the ground and dropped to her knees. She slipped off my board shorts and began to suck me hard. I closed my eyes, leaned back and just enjoyed the moment. She was wonderful with her mouth on my well used cock.

It seems as if earlier in the morning I said something about sex on the porch. I also had said something about watching her masturbate out there.

So after a few minutes of great head, she slipped back and sat on the fire ring center piece for our patio furniture. She pulled up the front of her dress to show me her pussy. She began to rub her clit gently.

"Oh my God, Stop!" I said. I grabbed her camera and took a picture (really about 6) of her pussy. She was so wet she had strings of pussy juice attached to her thigh, the back of her dress, and her ass. It was one of the most wanton and erotic things I have ever seen.

I showed her the pictures and she just smiled and went back to fingering her pussy for my visual pleasure. I was gently stroking my cock while I enjoyed the show.

Next she pulled the fabric on the dress down from the sides just a bit. She popped her tits out and tweaked her nipples for me. They were like cherries on her tits just waiting for me to feed upon.

After playing for a while, she got a Cheshire grin and climbed into my lap. She slid my dick right into her hungry pussy and proceeded to ride me to a mind blowing orgasm. Just as we wrapped up, Life 360 announced the arrival of our daughter from her sleep over. We had about 60 seconds to get presentable before she found us out back.

We discussed our day and made a short list of things to do. Our daughter grabbed some clothes and headed back to a friends house for another night away. What luck for us!

As soon as our daughter was out the door, I began to finger my wife again. We had to wait a few minutes to ensure our daughter wasn't coming back, but then it was game on again.

I had her lean over one of the love seats and proceeded to fuck her from behind. My view was incredible as I slowly fucked her from behind. Watching my dick slide in and then watching her labia pull back out with my dick. I could see her ass flex with each thrust.

After a few minutes of slow fucking, I picked up the pace a bit. I can tell when she is feeling really good because her fingers clench and unclench. Sometimes she is grabbing the sheets, but in this case she was grabbing the air.

I reached up and pulled her shoulder to drive her back onto my cock. I also pulled her hair back to let her know I was in charge. After that, I wet my thumb and slid that into her ass. I alternated the pace a bit as I noticed I was fucking her too fast for her liking. I slowed down and fucked her until she came.

When we were done, we grabbed a quick shower, got dressed to head out on the errands. My wife wore the same respectable dress. She said she felt a little slutty in it. I pointed out that was only because she was commando. Nobody else would know and given our errands, she could sit in the car and finger her pussy while I made the purchases.

So off we went in the Jeep with the top down. Her tits were just about on display and her naked pussy was inches away from the light and the breeze. I wore thin board shorts, also commando. With a thin sun shirt on, I was nearly naked—but presentable. She had on one piece of clothing and flip flops, and I had on two pieces of clothing and flip flops. What a day!

We hit the paint store and sat in the car for 10 minutes while they mixed the paint. I caressed her thighs while we waited.

We then ran down the block to the auto parts store. We also hit the local garden place for a few fresh herbs to plant in the garden and the pharmacy. At each stop she sat in the car diddling her pussy. She enjoyed the sun on her skin and got a first version of tan on her chest after the long winter.

After all of these stops, we raced home eager to get naked again. She wanted to lay out on the back patio and enjoy the sun on her naked body. She also had a plan for lunch.

But first she decided she wanted to wash the Jeep. So I got the supplies ready and we set to it. I can't say I was disturbed by the only chore we would do all day. She had the tire brush and had to bend over towards me as she used it. Her tits were quite on display and she even paused so I could get a good look at her nipple ring.

It is a good thing the house next to us is vacant and we live on a culdesac with very little traffic.

After a bit, she was leaning in the back to clean behind the seat. I eased up behind her and placed my semi hard cock in the crack of her ass. I spent a moment dry humping her from behind in the driveway while she worked. She enjoyed the sun and my attention while we got it done.

Once finished, we raced inside to get naked and eat. She asked me to get down a plastic tray from the top cabinet. I was unsure what she was doing, but let her have it. I grabbed a drink or two, my laptop, and some tunes. We headed out back.

She had prepared a little picnic for us. I had forgotten that the plastic tray came with two freezable inserts to keep food cold. She had filled the tray with cut deli turkey, sliced strawberries, cut pear, cheese, etc. It was just perfect to snack on.

As we got settled, she made a bed on the ground and took off her dress.

Holy shit! She had put on nipple clamps and a chain. I had no idea, but I was sure in for a surprise. Next she handed me her phone. I asked some dumb question about was she waiting for a text or something.

She said, "No, there is something there you need to see."

I looked at the phone and the screen was mostly blue. There was a wave moving across the screen. Slowly it dawned on my that she had inserted her vibrating butt plug, which connects to her phone, and she had just given me the controls.

She lay down to enjoy her book, the tightness on her nipples, the sun on her skin, and the smooth vibrations in her ass. At that moment I decided I would be fucking that ass before the day was done!

For the next 20 minutes I pretended to ignore her. I mostly watched a show on my laptop in the shade and secretly watched her from a distance.

After not too long, I saw her holding the book with her left hand and her right hand slipped down to toy with her pussy. I was modifying the controls on the vibrator.

It started on the gently wave. I was able to adjust the peaks of the wave to be more intense. I brought it up for a few seconds and then down to a dull throb.

I changed the pattern to a pulsing pattern and again moved the controls slowly up and down.

I could clearly see the effect this was having. Her fingers started to rub more quickly and her nipples could cut glass.

I slipped the controls to one labeled "cha cha" and let it rip.

She began to thrust her hips to the sun and was turning her head from side to side. All pretense of reading a book was gone. She was a pure sexual creature in as close to nature as we could get living in the suburbs.

After a few moments of her thrashing, I could tell she was not yet able to cum. I knew she needed help so I crawled over and attached my lips to her left breast. This is the nipple that is pierced so I was careful not to suck to hard. I also had to work my way around the nipple clamp.

I gently tugged on the chain connecting the nipples so I could stimulate both of them.

I reached down to touch her flooded pussy and was so impressed with her wetness. I watched as she dipped a finger into her pussy and then brought the moisture up to her clit. She circled her clit for a bit and then went for more moisture. She was super hot! And not just because she was laying in the sun!

I alternated tits for a while, sucking and quite literally pulling her chain. I guess she needed more because she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her pussy. I slipped in one, then two fingers. I began thrusting into her and she moaned loudly in appreciation. I finger fucked her like this for a while, still sucking and biting her tits quite hard.

I could tell she was frustrated and she was not cumming, so I upped my game. I began to smack her tits and spank her pussy. This will usually get her off, but not today. She then grunted with frustration and said, "get my dildo". I confirmed she wanted the purple rabbit and then went to get it.

Upon return, I went down on her to stimulate her clit and ensure she was wet enough for the dildo. I then sucked it and licked to get it wet too.

I inserted the dildo and placed my thigh between her leg for leverage. I propped the dildo on my thigh and let her set the pace for how she fucked herself. She called me back up to her tits and she need my attention there. I kept my thigh in place and began sucking hard on her tits.

She sure had to work for it, but when it hit, she was in heaven. She was naked in the back yard, in broad daylight, cumming like a banshee. It was soooo hot!

So hot that I was hard again and ready to fuck. I sucked on her slightly salty neck and then pulled down my board shorts. I quickly slid home and began with a slow and steady fucking motion. She pulled her knees back and wrapped her heels across my back. We were in a groove and she felt amazing.

I continued to fuck her through several more orgasms, adding two fingers to her ass for the final spectacular cum.

I think we had both had enough of the sun and heat so we hit the shower again. I finished first and suggested I could read a Literotica story about anal sex to get her in the mood. She readily agreed and I asked her to bring the coconut oil over by the bed.

I found an excellent story and began to read. As I was reading, I was lubing up my dick and enjoying touching myself. I also added plenty of oil to her butt and butt hole. She was laying next to me on her stomach and I had excellent access. I was alternating the fingers I was sliding into her ass and she was laying there moaning.

After a few minutes of this she was ready... She climbed onto my raging boner and slid my dick home into her pussy. She rode me and came the first time. Then I slipped two fingers in her ass brought her off again.

I asked if she was ready for dick in her ass. Of course she said yes. She is the best woman on the planet in my world view!

She shifted up and back allowing me to slide my dick out of her pussy. I slid a finger into her ass to ensure I had the right alignment and then popped my head past her sphincter. Damn she was tight and hot!

Since she was on top, I let her control the depth and pace. She gently slid up and down for a bit and then sank deeper onto my cock. When I was fully buried, she sat there a moment to adjust. Then she ramped up and started riding me in earnest.

I could feel her descent and then I would give just a little trust up to get the maximum depth. She did not last long and had her first anal orgasm of the day. She totally contorted her face in an excellent orgasm. She rocked back on my hips and sat down hard to enjoy the full experience of my super hard dick buried in her ass.

After a moment to relax and recover, she began to move again. I could just tell that her ass was getting sensitive and she was ready to cum again quickly. The next orgasm rocked her world and she said she needed a break. She ducked over to the bathroom to pee and relax for a moment. I may have pushed some air in her ass and of course she blamed me for the whole thing.

She then crawled back into bed, kissed me, and said, "what do you want lover?" I told her I wanted my dick back in her ass if she could take it. She explained that her ass was not sore, but it was super sensitive. She normally likes anal sex and can easily cum from an ass fucking. But in this case, it was way more sensitive and she came harder than ever before.

I suggested that rather than being on top, she could lie on her side and face away from me. I could slide into her ass and then I could control the pace. I was certainly ready to cum and wanted to dump a load in her ass. She agreed and assumed the position.

I adjusted my angle a bit and then slipped my dick right into her ass. She cringed so much that I had to ask if she was okay. She said she was fine and said again that she was not too sore to continue.

I slowly fucked her ass and pinched her nipples at the same time. It didn't take long and she was cumming again. This was another earth shattering orgasm and when she recovered, she said she was done.

I pulled my dick out and she asked if I was going to rub one out. I headed to the bathroom and began to wash her ass off my dick. I informed her I intended to nut in her pussy since her ass was done with me. I asked, "that is if your pussy is not too sore also?"

She quickly agreed that I could have her pussy. I pulled her on top again and slid right in. She looked down at me and asked, "why am I such a slutty whore for you?" I really did not have an answer so I mumbled something about how much I love her. That seemed like a safe reply given the circumstances...

We fucked for a few minutes and I felt that wonderful sensation of my balls starting to tingle. She was licking my lips and sucking on my tongue. She was playing with both of my nipples and I slipped two fingers back in her ass. She did not complain so I started to finger fuck her ass.

I told her I wanted to cum in her girlfriends pussy so she could lick my cum out. I know she likes pussy and I love it when she pretends my mouth is a pussy for her to lick. She was licking my "pussy" (mouth) and riding me for all she was worth.

Within seconds my orgasm hit and started to fill her up. She came with me and all we could do was moan and groan. She fell forward on my chest and panted how much she loves me. She then asked, "Do we need deep psychological care since all we did all day is fuck?"

I assured her it was quite normal and we should do it again soon.

In truth, I can not recall a fuck fest as lengthy and varied as this one. After twenty plus years of marriage, it was truly "our best day ever!"