Take My Husband Pt. 01

Story Info
She wants to invite other women into the bedroom.
3.2k words
4.22
40.5k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers

She came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, shoulders, and arms still glistening from the shower she just took. I watched from the bed as she made her way to the vanity and when she took a seat I could see through the mirror the towel slip slightly, revealing a healthy amount of cleavage. I felt my cock growing as I watched her dry her face and prepare for her make-up routine.

"I know you are awake," she said, spraying her face, "I didn't use much warm water, so you should probably get ready for work now."

I smiled. My wife knew that I was ogling her and wanted to distract me with the time. I glanced at the clock-stand and frowned, today was the day I've been dreading.

My company has been preparing for major layoffs of our Field Representatives due to the recent pandemic, and since I was the Senior Human Resources Director, it was my job to deliver the blow. Pulling people's livelihood from under them was not my cup of tea, and although the severance package was quite hefty, there was no clause for rehire that came along with it

I rolled out of bed with a groan, walked into the bathroom, and pulled up short when I saw how my wife decorated the mirror. Post-Its, with encouraging words were all over it, some fell off due to the slight humidity. I read every one of them.

*You can do it* *These times will pass* *You are not a bad person, these are just bad circumstances* *Firm, but kind* *Things will change* *Play night tonight, you and me*

Grinning at the last message, I started running the shower to find out that the water ran cold, but it didn't wipe the smile off my face. My wife always knew what I was thinking and knew the right things to cheer me up.

Play night tonight huh?I thought, letting the cold water run down my body.

When I returned to the room, my wife was already dressed in a fitting black pants-suit, she wore a minimal amount of jewelry and her make-up appeared natural and highlighted her best features. She was putting on a face mask and I quickly walked up to her and gave her a deep kiss before she can pull it up. Feeling myself grow unbearably hard I pulled her into my body and ran my hands down her thighs and I felt her slight moan against my lips before pushing me away.

"You know we do not have time for this," she said glancing down at the 18k rose gold Chopard watch that I bought her for Valentine's Day, which I knew she would have killed me if I told her that the price cost more than her sensible Nissan Sedan.

"You're right," I said, stepping away causing my towel to slip off.

"Now I know you are doing that on purpose," she said covering her eyes playfully, She pulled up her crystal-covered mask and stepped in for a quick hug.

"Let me get going before I am late, remember play night tonight, so don't bring work, home, okay?"

"Mmmkay," I said holding on to her a bit longer than she intended. When she walked out of the room, I went into the closet to pick out a suit, but I noticed one was already hanging from inside the door.

Good choice.

********

Officially our offices were closed until further notice, unofficially some workers were tagged as essential and still needed to clock in despite the need for social distancing. As a senior HR director, it was my duty to outsource a company that would run temperature checks on anyone entering the building and would periodically administer tests to check for signs of the virus.

This cost the company unnecessary money and I argued against the procedure, asking the higher-ups to allow all employees to work from home until further notice, but my suggestion was rejected from the higher-ups, which I knew had something to do with keeping up with the company appearance.

I was seated at my L-shaped desk, high up on the 15th floor of the building with a view over-looking the city which appeared dead, considering it was after 2 PM on a Thursday, when traffic usually starts to pick up. I had just laid off six people and I had two more people waiting to be called into my office.

I looked down at my folder and let out a startled cough. The name listed was Vanessa Bryd, a Field Representative that has been with the company for as long as I have, over a decade and some change. I knew this without glancing down at the sheet because she was the first person that I hired as a newly appointed human resources personnel. I could still remember the day she walked into my office.

She was taller than the average female, with long smooth legs and curves any Nascar driver would have trouble turning. Her eyes were very expressive and it was easy to see that she was passionate about the job and the company. Her resume was impressive, having earned her master's in business management and gaining some credit in sociology, she had plenty work-experience in each field and some volunteer time spent working with special needs children.

I remember being swept away by her enthusiasm and offering her the job on the spot.

"Are you serious," she squealed jumping out of her seat in surprise.

"Yes," I said smiling, feeling proud of my first hire," just as long as things check out with your background and your drug testing results come through with flying colors you are definitely the kind of employee Bonutech is looking to hire."

"I could hug you but that won't be appropriate would it," she said, bouncing up and down.

She left such an impression on me, I remember telling my wife about her that very night. My wife listened tentatively before dropping the bomb on me.

"Did you want to sleep with her," she asked, the right corner of her lip lifting.

"What," I asked, taken aback.

"The way you're talking about her," she said closing in on me, " seems to me you wanted to fuck her."

"Julie, I know you are kidding me right now," I said stepping close to her looking down at her mischievous upturned face. "Why would I want anyone but the one before me."

She shrugged, "I know that look in your eyes."

"What look?"

"That...I want to fuck you look."

"I don't have such a look," I said picking her up, she instinctively wrapped her legs around my back.

"Oh...yes you do, you have it right now," she said running her hot tongue on my neck.

"Oh, I do," I asked, carrying her into our bedroom and throwing her down on the bed to make love to her.

After our lovemaking session, she brought up the topic again.

"I don't mind you know," she said.

Feeling relaxed and a bit sleepy I closed my eyes, "You don't mind what?"

"You sleeping with other women," she said softly.

My eyes flew open. My wife never spoke like this to me in the three years that we've been married.

"You what," I asked aghast.

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me. "You with other women, I think it would be a good thing don't you think?"

I sat quietly for a moment.

Do she want to be with other men, is that why she is bringing this up, I thought, feeling my heart pound.

"I never thought of being with anyone but you, why are you pressing this," I asked suspiciously.

"Maybe you are more than I can handle," she said slyly.

"This is not a joking manner Julie," I said feeling tense.

"I'm not joking," she said, "we said we should be honest with one another, I am telling you that I would not mind...no I think it would be a turn on if we brought in women to our bedroom."

I sighed with frustration. Not once have Julie mentioned having some kind of open relationship. When I promised to marry, I knew that I would only be devoted to her, putting my energy into growing our relationship for the longterm, I didn't know what to think of her new revelation.

"Just sleep on it okay," she said, draping her arm across my bare chest and burying her face into me.

That entire night I couldn't rest, getting up multiple times to pace the hallway floor.

Another woman in our bed, I thought, and found myself growing hard.Damn you Julie.

******

Six months later Julie introduced me to our new lifestyle of bringing other women into our bedroom. At first, I was apprehensive knowing that such encounters tend to ruin relationships, but Julie reassured me that it would make ours so much stronger by being true to our sexual desires. She promised me that she did not want to sleep with other men, she only wanted to participate in threesomes where I could sleep with other women.

"Why," I asked for the millionth time. I was worried that my wife thought that she wasn't enough for me and that there were some underlying issues in our marriage.

As if reading my mind Julie just smiled up at me, "Because it's a turn on when there is a party of three, I know you never asked to be with another woman...but doesn't it make you hot knowing you have two hotties in your bed?"

Her hands were exploring my hard cock and her eyes had a knowing glint to them.

"Okay, okay, alright," I admitted, getting exciting by the idea, "so how do we go about doing it?"

My wife actually found an app specifically for couples looking for hook-ups and she met our first woman from there. We met her for coffee at a public cafe, and she was very outgoing. She said she was no stranger to hooking up with couples and found it exhilarating to entertain a couple who loved each other enough to bring in another person for something so intimate.

"There's something next level about the sex you know," she said, trading smiles with my wife.

I sat there uncomfortably while my wife explained that it would be our first time and that we wanted to make sure that everything was safe; we wanted to test for STD's before we made a commitment, which she agreed to whole-heartedly.

After two-weeks of exchanges, we finally took the plunge, and my wife grilled me before we met Sabrina, our first hookup.

"Are you sure you want to do this," she asked, sliding on her stockings.

"Yes," I said clearing my throat, "I should be asking you that question."

"Of course,I want to," she said biting her lower lip, "the thought of you pounding that pussy in front of me got me so wet right now."

There wasn't much she could say after telling me that.

*****

We met Sabrina at an upscale hotel downtown, paid for by my new AMEX platinum card that I qualified for two months ago.

What the hell, I thought,might as well splurge, this is, after all, a very special occasion.

Sabrina met us in the lobby and she was very beautiful, standing about the same height as my wife but a bit more slender. Her straight black hair reached her shoulders and her skin was silky smooth under the sparkingly purple dress she wore.

"Wow you rented the penthouse," she exclaimed rushing into the room from the key-coded elevator.

"This is a bit too much don't you think," my wife muttered circling around the massive layout.

There were two-bedrooms, two bathrooms, a 500-square-ft terrace, a full kitchen, and a dining room, a large living room, with a state of the art entertainment center, and to top it off there was a whirlpool in the master bedroom.

"You only live once," I said, thinking about how I was going to hide the bill from my wife once it came in the mail.

*******

We started off playing a card game and drinking the complimentary wine left by the hotel staff. We had room service bring up dinner and dined on steak and lobsters.

Sabrina remarked that she never had such luxury before a hookup.

"I really appreciate the care you both took to make this something special, I hope that I won't disappoint." She stood up and quickly slipped out of her sequins dress.

I caught my breath because I was unprepared at the sight. Although slender, her breasts were quite large in a lacy purple bra. She wore underwear to match and her skin glistened all over.

"You're beautiful," my wife said looking her up and down. "Maybe we should take this into the whirlpool?"

"Good idea," Sabrina said looking at me hungrily.

My cock was hard and ready, though I felt nervous about being with another woman in front of my wife.

******

We were all naked in the whirlpool and having two beautiful women in such close proximity had me going. It has always been a fantasy of mine to be in a threesome but I never thought that would ever become a reality after pursing a loving marriage instead.

My wife and Sabrina were laughing and talking about some random gossip that I had no interest in as I felt myself drift in a fantasy about what was about to happen.

Sabrina eyed me and suddenly moved closer before giving me an open mouth kiss. Taken by surprise, I tensed up and glanced at my wife, whose eyes were glazed over with passion.

Feeling encouraged I returned the kiss, slipping my tongue into Sabrina's mouth and flicking my fingers over her darkened nipples. I explored her mouth like a new sailor, looking to make a name for himself. Her tongue expertly met mines, stroke for stroke. I wrapped my arms around her back, bringing her closer to me and surprised I looked down to see my wife's hand stroking my cock.

"Oh god that feels so good honey," I said, briefly breaking the kiss with Sabrina.

"You are so turned on baby," she said. The jets were still going full force and I could feel it massaging my back.

"Is he... I want to feel him now," said Sabrina.

"Go 'head," my wife said. And I felt a second hand stroking my cock. The feeling was so foreign that I had to pause a bit to enjoy it. Looking at the two beautiful women, I felt myself about to explode right then and there.

I reached out my hands to play with both woman's breast, I was a tit man and I loved fondling them any chance I got. My wife's tits were a bit more firm than Sabrina's, however, Sabrina's was a bit larger and more smooth. Leaning forward I brought my head down to tongue Sabrina's hard nipple, and she leaned into me with a sexy little gasp. My wife's nipple was between my fingers and I slowly rolled it around, giving her a pinch which I knew she liked.

I can't believe, I'm freaking doing this, I thought, feeling hands stroke me fast in unison.

About to explode I pulled both hands away and took a deep breath.

"Maybe you should sit on the edge there honey," my wife said, pointing to where I should sit. There was a corner edge next to a wall and I shifted my body out and sat there with my cock out and visibly hard.

"Oh my god it's fucking beautiful," said Sabrina looking at my cock in all its glory.

"Isn't it," said my wife shifting her body over to put my cock in her mouth.

"Warning Jules," I bit out, feeling her tongue expertly weave its wave down my shaft.

I heard Sabrina chuckle and she came over, her tight body glistening in the water. She moved a bit under my wife and starting lapping at my balls causing my head to spin. I looked down at the two heads attentively licking my cock and balls and my heart felt like it was about to give out from the shock, just from the visuals alone.

Both tongues were darting around my head and my wife was rubbing my knee soothingly, knowing about my injury and how my leg tends to kick out involuntarily if my senses go on overload.

Which they freaking are!

"You like another woman's tongue on your cock don't you honey," my wife asked playfully, before stuffing my entire seven in cock down her throat.

"Oh yes," I screamed feeling the heat of her mouth and the water dripping down my back.

"I want his cock now," I head Sabrina say as she stood up and climbed partially on the ledge bending over, giving me a good view of her ass and pussy lips. My wife released my cock from her mouth and patted my knee reassuringly.

"Yes honey, fuck that sweet, tight pussy," she said looking at me with hungry eyes.

Standing up a bit awkwardly, I balance myself behind Sabrina rubbing the head of my cock between her entrance before plunging into her soaked pussy, raw.

"MMMMM YES, FUCK ME," she screamed, holding her hands against the wall. I gripped her hips and pulled her into me and started fucking that sweet hole hard and almost slipped as I felt my wife come underneath us and started sucking my balls.

"Don't stop," Sabrina said and I slowly picked up the pace as my wife sucked my balls while I was plunging my cock into another woman.

The sensations were too much to bear and I felt myself tighten all over as I dug deep inside Sabrina's tight cave. We were rocking back and forward and I could feel my wife moans on my balls.

"Holll----shit," I said pulling out and squirting cum all over my wife's face.

Quickly sitting back down I started wiping at my wife's face, "Oh honey I am sorry," I said,

"It's okay sweetie," my wife said smiling, her eyes full of lust. "I know you are about to be ready again, let's take this soaking party to the bed shall we?"

We went several rounds that night before clocking out in the wee hours of the morning, all of our naked limbs entangled.

******

"Mr. Davis are you okay," asked Jason my secretary.

"Yes," I said, pulling myself out of a daze.

"Ms. Byrd is here to see you," he said through his face mask.

"Oh yes," I said, "Send her in."

I am still penning Fucking Monsters IV but needed to take a quick break and write this story, seems like there will be a part two to this one as well....sigh

Thought the scene in this one was very hot...there is something about two tongues exploring a cock that turns me on personally so I thought I pen something about it...the wife in this story is very naughty....Also, you may be wondering about the Husband's bad spending habits, I think I will explore that in the next half of this....not sure how it ties in quite yet but I will make it work, ALSO, although this is a fictional story there is a huge fortune 500 company that I know of out in the Bay area laying off Field Representatives so I thought I tie it in here as well. I hoped you enjoyed it.


ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers