All Comments on 'Best Ever Erotic Halloween Party'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another New Erotic Series

You have a new series of Best Ever Erotic *** Party Ever Series to keep everyone up to date on Jim, the Pixie, Heather and your other characters from your other related stories and series. Good job. Now for those new to your page you might want to have a separate editor's note to suggest reading for those who want to follow each of these characters from their beginnings.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Great new "Best Ever" story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You bastard!!

Our friendship is OVER, you bastard. Danielle was wearing MY ring, and I love her with all my heart. How DARE you steal her away from me, you two-timing prick.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I guess

you should really take a defining dictionary and read what the word erotic means. with you in somebodies life, he/she definitely needs no ennemies anymore

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanover 10 years ago
Ruined

If I'd known how you were going to use/abuse my character, Danielle, I never would have given you my permission

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitover 10 years ago
Trashed a great character

You have completely trashed the best love stories I've ever read on Lit.

between Jack and Danielle. I see where Slam Duncan is royally pissed off at you too.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

It was too long and boring for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I can just imagine the following titles...

Best Ever Erotic Wedding Party

Best Ever Erotic Thanksgiving Party

Best Ever Erotic Christmas Party

Best Ever Erotic New Years Party

Best Ever Erotic Valentines Day Party

Best Ever Erotic Mardis Gras Party

Best Ever Erotic St. Patrick's Day Party

Best Ever Erotic Easter Party

Best Ever Erotic Birthday Party

Best Ever Erotic Graduation Party

Best Ever Erotic July 4th Party

Best Ever Erotic Labor Day Party

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
now children, please use your inside voices

SD, R1 please do not allow a simple misunderstanding to compromise your fellowship as Literotica authors. You are each unique in your talent. You each feel a bond with the characters you create.

SlamDuncan, perhaps you feel that Romantic1 failed to respect your vision of your character Danielle. Your sense of proprietorship for Danielle is understandable but when you gave Romantic1 permission to use your character in his story, you had to have known his writing style, his imagineering was going to go into a different direction then you may be comfortable with.

Otherwise, he would just be plagiarizing your work! Instead, in my opinion, he is complementing you. That Danielle is such a spectacular creation that she can have alternate realities from different POV's without being disrespectful of your intent.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
conflicting POV's

SD, R1 please do not allow a simple misunderstanding to compromise your fellowship as Literotica authors. You are each unique in your talent. You each feel a bond with the characters you create.

SlamDuncan, perhaps you feel that Romantic1 failed to respect your vision of your character Danielle. Your sense of proprietorship for Danielle is understandable but when you gave Romantic1 permission to use your character in his story, you had to have known his writing style, his imagineering was going to go into a different direction then you may be comfortable with.

Otherwise, he would just be plagiarizing your work! Instead, in my opinion, he is complementing you. That Danielle is such a spectacular creation that she can have alternate realities from different POV's without being disrespectful of your intent.

- fanfare -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love both stories

Having read all of SD's Danielle stories and this story, I think they're all 5-stars. So what if you went in different directions! SD should never have reacted the way he did, nor missfeatherclit. I can see by the score how they've trashed your great work of art. too bad. I thought this was a contest winner.

GermanDragonGermanDragonover 10 years ago
Just see it

as an alternative path that fate may have forced upon Danielle.

So, basically I am with fanfare here.

Smoknjoe24Smoknjoe24over 10 years ago
Nah not ruined...... Made better

Some of you seem to forget that R1 writes mainly polyamourous stories. Just because Danielle marries Jim does not cut out Jack and Nicole. If anything it solves an issue by being all inclusive.

Now I will touch on something I loved about this story..... The return of the Pixie to R1s writings. I would love to see more stories surrounding Mel, Doug , Katie, Kara and co. Maybe the pixies first foray into the porn world with Doug, and maybe Doug and Kara on film to :-)

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 10 years ago
Best of luck...

I hope this one wins the contest for you R1.

I think that in spite of a couple of nasty comments it still deserves 10 stars.

I also agree it could make another pretty good series....

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 10 years ago
Best line of the story!

"I stood just inside the room with a couple of other guys slowly stroking my cock."

And all along I thought he had a pink dot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lacking

ZZZZZZZZ Just how much fucking can you have without a plot before it gets boring? I started off with a great expectation, and ended up having to force myself to read to the end. Just plain boring after a while.

mthomas63mthomas63over 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

I enjoyed the relationships as much as the sex. I've always desired a polyamorous life, but never found the right partners. Not to denigrate the sex - it was wonderfully described. BUT, can any man come that much? (Don't I wish!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Puzzling Reference

You refer to a Road Trip in this story. Was that written by someone else? I was unable to find it under your name and I would like some more back story to get to know the characters a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good job!

You should write the Best Ever Erotic Wedding Party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written for losers by a loser

Even for a fantasy this was entirely stupid on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree. Just mindless drivel !

Totally talentless and without any redemption ! "1*" !!

goldponygoldponyover 8 years ago
hmmmmmmmm

sometimes I think anon should be banned but then it just shows the intell level of some. bless them oh lord we pray... that they don't burn down the house boiling water

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Heck-or-a !!!

Heck (all right Hell of a story) no typo's or your instead of you're no 3rd grade grammar I give it a 4 (Budweiser Scale) !!! ***

***email me at str3tchy@yahoo.com for the Budweiser Scale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
could have used a little more variety

Ok, so they go through all the trouble of doing a color dot system, yet the whole story is told from one player's perspective, we see a wee bit of threesomes, a smidge of girl on girl... no male-male, bdsm, bisexual mmf, intense or descriptive 3 way, it degenerated into marathon straight sex with the one guy who must be hydrated like a mofo, bumps into his sister, bangs her too... I dunno makes for a monotone orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get An Editor!!

Gawd, what a mess of a story! You need an editor desperately! I couldn't even get passed page 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous