Best Ever Holiday in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla, still in dominant mode, rounded on me.

'The two of us have been talking,' she announced. 'We know commitments aren't on the cards but we both want more. And the three of us are here until Thursday, so how about it?'

Direct or what!

As it happened I wanted more too. The results of my initial threesome experiments had all been good, if not better than great or terrific.

But there was a problem.

'I'm up for it,' I said carefully, 'but I need to check my social diary before I agree a date.'

Lottie's eyes were shining. 'So check it and let us know. Anytime in the next ten seconds will do.'

I shrugged defensively. 'I'm afraid my diary is with my . . . er . . . my social secretary. I will need to see her to check it.'

'Does this "social secretary" run the poolside bar by any chance?'

'She might do.'

'So she rules your roost, does she?'

'No, she very kindly agreed to help out.' I shrugged again as three heartily fried feasts arrived.

'Look,' I went on, 'let's eat up and go consult with the oracle. Once I know where my gaps are we can work out how best to fill them.'

Carla roared at that. 'I already know where your gaps are,' she assured me. 'And I will always be here, ready, willing and able to fill them, best as I can.'

*****

Back poolside, leaving the Deadly Duo to bag a table and loungers, I approached the bar, glad to be allowed to stand my round for once. Maria met me with the world's broadest grin.

Cheshire Cats would have died for a grin like hers!

'Did it go well with Sabria?' I asked innocently.

'I can do it,' she responded, keeping her voice down, leaning close over the bar. Sincerely welcoming the accidental view of her dusky tits . . . and most everything else about her as well . . . I grinned back at her.

'What about you,' she went on softly. 'Did you do both of them?'

'It was more like the other way around,' I confessed after the briefest hesitation. 'But it was very good. In fact it was nearly as good as sleeping with you.'

Carla guffawed at that. 'Flattery will get you everywhere,' she said.

'If it gets me back into your bed I'll flatter you 'til the cows come home. But . . . er . . . that other thing I talked to you about . . .'

'You mean your dates?' Maria guffawed again. 'That's all taken care of. Be prepared for Estela to be at your door a few minutes after eight tonight.'

Bollocks, I'd forgotten all about Estela . . . again!

'She wasn't on the agenda,' I protested weakly.

'She overheard me and Sabria plotting,' Maria countered. 'Let's just say she forced herself on us.'

'Hmmm,' I went.

'Do you want me to knock her back?'

No-brainer or what! Estela had been on my list of targets from my day of arrival, when I hadn't known who and what was achievable or not.

'No, no,' I said hastily. 'It'll be hard work, but I'll do it.' Then, frowning: 'But she covers to midnight and beyond. No way can she make it for eight.'

'She's called in favours. Shifts have been adjusted. Believe you me; she'll be there bang on time.'

A frisson of excitement rushed through me. Wanton as my behaviour had recently been, I had enough thrills left over for Estela.

Indeed I had shiploads of them.

'Okay,' I said meekly. 'Dare I ask what else you've arranged?'

'Tomorrow night it's my place. That's you, me and Sabria.'

My jaw clanged down onto my knees at that. But Maria wasn't done.

'Monday it's your room and Sabria with Estela. And Tuesday it's mine again, with me and Estela.'

I did my best to relocate my mandible but not with much success. Maria laughed at my efforts.

'What about Wednesday?' I finally managed.

'We left that sort of open; thought you might like a night off else fancy a four.'

'Maria,' I began tentatively, 'forgive me, but weren't you still a virgin two days ago?'

'With girls I was, yes. What's your point?'

'Suddenly you're proposing group sex, that's what. Are you sure you're ready? Isn't it a big leap?'

Leaning in closer than ever, whispering now, she brought me up to speed. 'I've been fucking guys for a long time,' she told me, 'and I've done threesomes more than once.'

The images that confession conjured up! As I keep insisting, I'm "well off men" and have been so for a goodly while, but the idea of two men, taking turns with me, one recovering while the other pleasured me as best he could . . .

And with both of them probably taking a little longer with each extra turn . . .

Or maybe Maria took two cocks at once, like those brave girls in the videos . . .

Stuff that: back to one after the other. Did I know two useful guys with balls enough to go for sloppy seconds? Would number two tin out when I was full of his mate's semen?

And assuming a measure of bravado in the man department, why limit myself to two at once? Why on earth not three, four or more . . .

Four or more would do nicely, wouldn't it? Assuming they were all capable of repeat performances . . .

Listen to me raving!

Dismissing such notions I leaned in even closer than Maria, briefly rubbing noses. She allowed such a liberty for maybe three seconds before withdrawing and starting to pour three pints.

'So I dare,' she said defiantly. 'Tell the truth, I can't wait. Girls are so much better than boys.'

I wasn't prepared to dispute that claim, even if I was seriously dazed and severely taken aback.

How the f. . .

Well, how the . . . the . . . heck was even I having this conversation?

And why were hot juices running down my thighs?

I was relatively modestly dressed, for God's sake: one admittedly skimpy bikini beneath cut-off shorts and an even more cut-off T-shirt.

But all modesty aside, it must have looked as if I was peeing myself.

I wasn't; I swear I wasn't.

There I was, sandwiched between three lovers, in a way of speaking, aroused beyond all reason by a girl I'd already f . . .

Well, you know well what we'd already done, and more than once.

But I wanted her again. And I wanted to follow her crazy agenda.

Yes, I wanted to follow it a lot.

'Sounds good,' said I, in a surprisingly steady voice. 'But you'd better run some of the dates and times past me again. I wouldn't want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, would I?

Chapter Seven

My two newest lovers were waiting for me when I came back bearing beer, both sitting upright on their loungers, predictably topless and as good as bottomless.

What a welcoming sight!

'I'd expected a much older woman,' Carla quipped as I distributed the booze, suggesting I'd taken my time about it.

'So tell,' Lottie added, 'how many more nights, and when, exactly?'

I grimaced and admitted that, with the exception of . . . possibly . . . Wednesday . . . my nights were all spoken for.

'What a bitch!' snapped Lottie, glancing angrily at the bar, glaring daggers.

'Makes sense to me,' Carla countered. 'Given the chance I'd have fully booked Charley too. I still want to fill in all her gaps. In fact the urge is growing on me with every passing second.'

Ignoring her, Lottie got on with the interrogation: 'What about afternoons?'

'They're all free,' I said obligingly. Then, as my fading memory finally kicked in about Camila, I added: 'All of them are free apart from tomorrow, when I have a . . . a sort of commitment.'

I thought you didn't do commitments.'

'I don't. But this is an Argentinian one. Call it reparations for the Falklands War.'

Lottie kept glaring daggers while Carla cracked up. 'That waitress with the pert ass to absolutely die for,' she chuckled. 'Oh my, Charley, however do you do it? I've wanted her forever.'

'And Sunday night is filled too?' Lottie rasped.

'I already said so, didn't I?'

'So, tomorrow aside, we have our pick of every afternoon until Wednesday?'

'Correct. And I might yet be able to swing Wednesday night,' said I, helpful as ever.

'Wednesday night is no good,' Lottie replied after a pause. 'We have to be up early for our flight.'

How unlucky were they! Thursday on Lanzarote is "Brit Day". The new influx always arrives without fail, coinciding with the old influx's exodus. But flight times . . .

Well they vary from the small hours up until midnight. I was late afternoon but the Deadly Duo weren't so fortunate. They'd be off before the sun yawned over the horizon.

Sad as it was for them!

'Have every afternoon apart from tomorrow,' I offered in the spirit of generosity. 'If you're both up for it as much as I am.'

Dropping her severe expression Lottie beamed at me. 'That is the correct answer,' she gushed, like a TV game presenter awarding a million pound jackpot.

'What about mornings?' Carla put in, upsetting our suddenly cosy exchange. 'What about a few one-on-one mornings?'

I looked into Lottie's eyes, seeing no surprise whatsoever, and then turned my full attention to the so, so beautiful, and so, so dusky Carla.

How unspeakably sexy was she! Was there anyone in the universe who could begin to compare?

'Exactly how many times do I have to say it?' she demanded. 'I urgently need to fill your gaps.'

'Go for it right now,' Lottie volunteered. 'I'll stay poolside for a couple of hours or so, and then I'll come join you.'

I'm struggling to think of faster reactions: Usain Bolt off the blocks, perhaps, Muhammad Ali's fists. Or maybe that unbeatable wheelchair babe Hannah from Halifax, the one nobody will ever surpass.

Whatever it was, Carla outshone them all. Bouncing up to her feet, her chest moving up with her in a most fetching manner, she grabbed my hand.

'Stay right here,' she said to Lottie. 'If you show up before two thirty I'll scratch your eyes out.'

Lottie was relatively relaxed. 'Leave me your beers,' she said, nodding towards our untouched drinks, 'I'll stay here until after three. Will that be enough?'

'Too fuckin' true,' replied Carla, dragging me off to who-knew what.

*****

Here is yet another of my infamous confessions. As we walked hand-in-hand to Carla's timeshare my excitement levels were off the scale. I struggled to comprehend why my heart was racing so madly.

After all, we'd had sex before, hadn't we?

This wasn't going to be strictly "new".

Except, to my muddled mind, in a way it was newer than new. Being no expert on threesomes, as you know, I had assumed they were normally a conclusion rather than a first course. In other words I had guessed a pair became established and, way down the track, one of them suggested a "variation" to spice up their love life.

Not always appreciated but forever an idea to dwell on!

My debut threesome had happened the other way around. And now there was I, en route for solo sex with one of my debut three.

Take it from me, adrenalin was thundering through me. "Excitement" isn't a strong enough word.

Carla really was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen anywhere, movies included . . .

And if Lottie stuck to her timetable, we had between three and four hours ahead of us!

Joy, joy, joy!!

'I can't tell you how up for this I am,' Carla gushed as she unlocked her front door.

'I've got it just as bad,' I somehow managed. 'I'm lost for words.'

As if mere "words" were required. In no time at all we were in the bedroom, kissing avidly, kissing as though it was past history and we were the last stalwarts, preserving the tradition.

Don't ask about my excitement levels. I'd been off the scale walking through the hotel grounds. Now, alone in a bedroom with Miss Universe 2019, I was starting to hyperventilate.

Somehow . . . I know not how . . . I kept control and concentrated every last emotion into that kiss.

And what a kiss!

Under-rated as kisses are, that one was a lulu.

We're alone . . . alone together at last . . . my brain rambled incoherently. Oh yes, yes please!

Eventually, centuries after we'd first mashed mouths, Carla's hands moved on me. Previously we had been gripping each other and focusing on our embrace. Suddenly her knowing fingers were inside my cut-off shorts and . . . better still . . . inside my distinctly damp bikini bottoms.

I gratefully undulated in sync with her increasing urgent motions and came enormously, after perhaps as long as three minutes.

(Trust me; you had to be there; three minutes was akin to Paula Radcliffe running a marathon.)

Excuses aside, I finally stopped juddering and convulsing and pushed Carla away.

'Off,' I said as huskily as I could, 'I want you naked.'

With one piece of string to remove it took her maybe ten seconds to comply. Then it took me not a lot longer to rip off my skimpy clothing, tossing the discarded items carelessly aside.

'I want you so much,' I breathed. 'I want you so, so much.'

Carla nodded. 'Let's sixty-nine,' she suggested, 'on our sides, taking our time about it.'

I grinned back at her.

'Sounds like a plan,' said I.

Chapter Eight

Please don't think we spent hours on end on our sides, even though topping and tailing was a heap of fun. No, after we'd both had more than our fair share, I rolled Carla onto her back and we carried on in that way, me on top, aiming for slightly dominant, she more than holding her own.

Then, out of thin air, she asked me to fuck her "for real".

'The kit's in that drawer over there,' she said, pointing, as if I didn't know where the toys were.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I examined the drawer's contents, finding a much smaller dildo as well as that very large one.

'You use this as well?' I wondered as I stepped into the harness, glad the straps worked much like my own.

'That's for Lottie,' Carla replied, 'for bum play. She likes bum play, but don't dream about it for me that way. I don't mind giving up an ass, but I'm never going to be a taker.'

I gulped. Small as it was, the very idea of taking that toy anally brought tears to my eyes.

Selecting the safer, larger implement I tightened up the straps and instantly felt powerful. Pathetic of me, I know, but equipped with a fully erect, porn star-sized phallus, I suddenly ruled the world.

And Carla looked even better than ever.

Let's just say I had her in twenty different positions. On her back, on all-fours, flat-out face down and a whole multitude of variations in-between . . .

And I loved the giving almost as much as she loved receiving. How rewarding was that little session!

How utterly, utterly marvellous!!

Finally, when I started to flag, Carla climbed aboard and went at me like a mad woman. Didn't she just go at me! I'd never been ridden so heartily before and couldn't remember seeing porn featuring nearly as much ardent aggression.

Eff my old boots, but she knew what she wanted!

And what I wanted too, co-incidentally!!

But Carla wasn't superhuman. At last, after simply ages and ages, she'd had enough and, with both of us thoroughly sated, she flopped down on me, still impaled, our sweaty skins enticingly adhering, both of us breathing as raggedly as heck.

'You can do that again,' I gasped, struggling for air but still with the spirit willing. 'No, you're free to do that again as many times as you want.'

'Give me five and I will,' she countered. 'But next time I'm wearing.'

Before I could agree or argue (as if I'd argue) the bedroom door opened.

Surprise, surprise, it was our good friend Lottie, tits preceding her into the room, as per always.

'Fuck off,' Carla grunted, 'you're early.'

'It's half three,' said Lottie, 'I'm later than promised. So sling your hook, it's my turn.'

Omigod, we'd been at it four hours or more . . . already.

Usually Carla and Lottie bickered, much like established couples of all types routinely bicker. But she didn't right then. Lifting herself off me, the sex toy retracting with an audible PLOP, she left the bed in search of more modest clothing.

Modest! Okay, so I exaggerate as routinely as established couples bicker!!

Then, within a minute of Lottie's arrival, Carla was gone.

'See you just before closing,' she said in parting, probably to Lottie but possibly to the two of us.

Goodness me, there was I, out of nowhere, alone in a bedroom with another lover who both was and was not new to me.

And those excitement levels were soaring again. If anything they were soaring even higher. Not that I am downplaying Carla in any way. No, it was the sheer unexpectedness of the situation.

I'd thought they came as a pair, you see. And I'd thought having Carla was a special, one-off treat.

Now, with the benefit of hindsight, it seemed like I'd been set up, that today was a cunning plan.

Not that I was complaining. Hapless victim or not, I was glad to be where I was.

Whatever was coming my way, I was gladder than glad.

*****

I hate to make comparisons and don't intend to start now. Let's just say Carla felt just as good as she looked and Lottie's tits were well worth waiting for.

So help me God, everything about Carla was out of this world. And as for Lottie's breasts . . . well, my previous fleeting attentions were like nothing compared to having a serious go at them.

What a serious go I had at them! At first, afraid that Carla would return . . . no, not "afraid" in the strict sense of the word, more on edge . . . I lavished urgent, devout and very hungry attention. But then, a little while later, when it sank in that we weren't going to be interrupted . . .

What's the superlative of "lavish"? Is it bountiful, luxurious or munificent? Whatever it might be, I gave her it in spades.

Then, still strapped-up, I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Honest to God, I rode her just as well as Carla had ridden me.

(With me more in charge this time, of course.)

Sparing my blushes, I may even have done a tad better.

And having those tits under me, against me, moving with a life of their own . . .

What a woman Lottie was. Partnered with Miss Universe and readily willing to share . . .

Screwing with her was no hardship, believe you me. If I was still screwing her now, non-stop, a week later, I wouldn't have any problem.

In fact I'd want it to go on until Christmas and beyond, maybe until this Brexit shit is finally sorted out.

At last!

Eventually!!

Hopefully once and for all!!

Enough of that, let's get back to my hands being on Lottie's ample breasts, my artificial cock regularly slotting in and out of her, her juice squelching with every in-and- out stroke . . .

How effing fit was she!

And how effing good was I effing her!

Her moans, groans and entreaties were poetry to my ears. So too were her swearwords. Gracious at one moment, critical the next . . .

I couldn't get enough of it.

No, I honestly couldn't get enough of her. Still avoiding comparisons, I relished everything about being with her in such circumstances.

But then things changed.

'Stop,' she commanded, tugging my short hair in an unmistakably superior way.

Suitably chastened, I withdrew with a PLOP of my own.

'Can't be poolside closing time yet,' I grumbled.

'In case you've forgotten you have a hot date tonight,' Lottie replied. 'And there's an hour until closing. I think you need a dose of my tongue, in a very relaxing, laid-back sort of a way.'

'But . . .'

'But you need to conserve energy. And I can help. Okay?'

Who was I to argue with that?

All shit aside, Lottie was spot on.

'Take me,' I reluctantly (or perhaps not so reluctantly) murmured, 'I'm yours.'

Afterword

Yet again I'm coming up short. Fourteen days in ten thousand words should be easy enough, no? But not for me, it seems. Skimping over lots of the fine details, I clearly have too much to say to cram it all in within reasonable parameters.

Drawing this latest episode to a conclusion I'd have you know Lottie ate me until seven in the evening. We then showered together, with me concentrating on soaping her breasts while she soaped me just about everywhere.