Best Ever Holiday in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun, fun, fun!

We eventually turned up poolside at maybe half past seven. Maria had already shut up and departed. Carla was on her sun lounger, absorbing the last of the day's rays . . . as if she needed it, way beyond gorgeous as her skin tone already was.

Several other late sunbathers were still present but the general feel was of goodnight. The ambiance was close of play.

(Think The Oval after England had just lost yet another test to some colonial cousins or other.)

'You owe me,' Lottie said in greeting, pointing out Carla. 'You had twice as long as me. I get first go in the morning. Agreed or what?'

'I'm tied up tomorrow,' I put in (in yet another inadvertent double entendre), 'but we can switch places on Monday.'

'You should be a book-balancing accountant,' said Lottie. 'But you're cock-on. Monday I get the long shift while Carla twiddles her thumbs . . . or whatever.'

And that's how we left it. Me bordering on exhausted but severely excited by the thought of Estela, my third lover-to-be within half a day . . .

Hopefully having a semblance of energy for her, mostly prepared to be passive . . .

Needs must, and all that . . .

Lottie booking herself five hours with me Monday morning/afternoon . . .

Carla booking a mere three hours after Lottie . . .

Estela due any moment . . .

And all sorts of craziness on Sunday: Camila followed by the unlikely combination of Maria and Sabria all at the same time, together, so to speak.

What could possibly go wrong?