Best Experience Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finals were over and before my parents and Alex got there for graduation I had some free time so I made my best efforts to find Cindy. I promised myself that I wouldn't try to contact her -- that would be too hard on me and could screw up her life -- but I had this insatiable thirst for information. After more than twelve hours of computer searching and phone calls I had almost nothing to show for it. Apparently she had been hired out of the Charlotte, North Carolina office of Real Soccer Moms, but that was as far as I got. Even a clumsy attempt to bribe someone at the Charlotte office fell flat. As near as I could tell reading between the lines she no longer was a contractor there, and certainly no profile like hers appeared on any website of Real Soccer Moms, which ostensibly was a party planning service.

***********

My three days with Cindy did end up screwing up my life; or maybe it just gave me a convenient cop-out when female relationships didn't work out. In any event, despite significant business success and many worthwhile friendships, I never had a relationship that lasted more than nine months. According to my mother, my best male friend Serge, and my best female friend (who happens to be my sister-in-law, Alex's wife Bethany), two of the relationships I sabotaged for no good reason.

Regardless of the reasons for my failures at relationships, at the age of 31 I was travelling all over the country making business deals in my areas of expertise. While it was unlikely that I ever would be as rich as Alex (who with Bethany had two kids) I was never going to want for material things, and my job was socially productive and intellectually and socially satisfying.

During one memorable business trip on a Thursday in August I was picked up at the Asheville, North Carolina airport by John Tipton. John was someone who I had indirect business dealings with a couple of times over the last five years, but had never met in person. I was meeting him in Asheville because he wanted to make a business proposal to me about a new socially productive technology he had recently acquired the rights to.

While the technology was interesting much more interesting was the first person he introduced me to when we got to his office. She was a well-dressed young woman who was walking with a file folder out of his two story office building's front door just as we approached.

"How convenient," John said with a big smile. "Dale Markham I'd like to introduce you to my oldest daughter, Natalie, who's working for me -- or sometimes I think that I'm working for her -- this summer before she starts graduate school in the fall."

I shook Natalie's hand, and I didn't want to let go. With the exception of Mrs. Baldwin (from my youth) and Cindy (my ideal woman) Natalie was the best looking woman that I had ever seen in my life. I honestly felt an electric charge when we shook hands. We exchanged a few pleasantries before Natalie said "Sorry Dale, but I have to run. However, we're still on with Dale and Bill for lunch at your club, right Dad?" (Bill being John's chief engineer).

"Sure are, Natalie -- reservations are for 1 p. m.," John replied as Natalie scurried away with a smile on her face. As we entered the front door of the building I stole a glance to see Natalie getting in the front seat of a car -- and unless I was only seeing what I wanted to, she was stealing a glance at me too.

The morning meeting at John's office was interesting; more interesting was the luncheon. I made a point of sitting next to Natalie and pulling the chair out for her. She had a vivacious personality and was wicked smart which made her awesome physical appearance even more attractive. I found out that she was 22 years old, was going to attend the University of Virginia MBA program in the fall, which was only about 100 miles from my home in Northern Virginia, and she participated in all of the sports and outdoor activities that I was interested in.

Despite gaining all of the knowledge that I did about Natalie I also made sure that John and Bill were happy with the technology discussions, which Natalie was also an active participant in.

I had one last meeting with John, Natalie, Bill, and two other of John's employees that ended about 4:00 p. m. I was going to check into my hotel and John and Bill were planning on taking me to dinner. While we were saying our goodbyes Natalie answered her cellphone, got a disgusted look on her face, and when she terminated the call she declared "Just like my twenty year old sister Amy to cancel. She got a date and now won't go with me to the Orange Peel tonight after the hassle I went through to get tickets to see Breaking Benjamin."

John said "That's too bad."

Natalie looked like she just had a Eureka moment when she said "Say Dale, instead of going to a stuffy dinner tonight with Dad and Bill, come with me to see Breaking Benjamin. Do you like them?"

I had no fucking clue who or what Breaking Benjamin was, but at that point in time I'd probably give my left nut to spend some time with Natalie. "I've wanted to see them ever since I first heard about them three years ago," I lied.

"Great," Natalie replied. "I'll drop you off at your hotel and then pick you up at 6:30 for a quick meal at the Blue Sky Café and the music will start about eight."

"Sounds like a plan," I smiled.

"Guess we can't beat that offer, Bill," John chuckled. I grabbed my suitcase and briefcase and followed Natalie to her car.

The ride to my hotel was thankfully short because Natalie's skirt rode up her thighs as she drove and they were way too spectacular; by great powers of concentration I was able to keep my cock from busting my zipper, and hopefully my sunglasses hid my stare. As she dropped me off Natalie said "Dress casual."

The first thing that I did when I got to my hotel room was to look up Breaking Benjamin on my phone. According to Wikipedia -- my bible -- "Breaking Benjamin's musical style is primarily classified as hard rock and alternative rock, more specifically post-grunge and alternative metal, and has commonly been noted for its consistency." I listened to a few of their songs on my iPhone and realized that I wasn't going to like the concert, but I wouldn't hate it either, and even if they played jazz (which I did hate) I would have toughed it out to be with Natalie.

Natalie showed up in jean shorts and a tank top which barely covered her ample breasts. At least I could get away with wearing sunglasses until we got to the Orange Peel so I could hide ogling her body.

The blue Sky Café was cute, and the food good, and Natalie was at ease and vivacious. If I do say so myself I was as charming as I am capable of being. One-on-one I was really intrigued by her smile and some of her mannerisms, although I couldn't figure out why, I decided not to try, but just to enjoy being in her aura.

Breaking Benjamin was really loud, and it was hard to talk to Natalie, although we did get to dance together since the dance floor appeared to be several hundred square feet. By the time that Breaking Benjamin took a break, however, I had had enough but I wasn't about to say so to Natalie. Fortunately, I didn't have to.

Holding my hands and looking me in the eye she grinned "If you admit to me that you never heard of Breaking Benjamin before I mentioned them I'll admit something to you."

"I admit," I laughed.

"My sister Amy didn't cancel on me, I bought the tickets on line after lunch. Now let's blow this pop stand before we have permanent ear damage," she chuckled.

We went to a local bar, where we found out that neither of us drank, but we liked the ambiance. We had been there for only a few minutes sipping Virgin Marys when two young women walked in, one who on first glance tied with Natalie as the third most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Natalie recognized them and waved them over to the table.

"Dale Markham this is my sister Amy and her best friend Kate Hawken," Natalie said in introduction. Amy was the one tied with Natalie for the third most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. While she didn't actually look like Natalie you could tell that they were sisters and both of them had perfect, although different, features. Kate also was no mud fence.

As Natalie had told me at the office, Amy was twenty -- as was her friend Kate -- but they had great fake IDs. The waitress only made a perfunctory inspection of them, apparently just to do her job because it was clear that they had been in before. Amy was a rising senior at NC Chapel Hill and Kate a rising senior at NC State.

As the night progressed -- without anyone getting drunk although Amy and Kate were drinking alcoholic drinks -- some very unusual things happened. One, I enjoyed the hell out of talking with both Natalie and Amy; two, Natalie and Amy both had the same intriguing smile and mannerisms that I was having a hard time placing; and three, after about a half hour Natalie started playing footsie with me, and after about an hour Amy started too, causing me to get hot under the collar and requiring all of my concentration powers to keep my cock from bursting my zipper.

The bar had a juke box and when Natalie and Amy weren't playing footsy or handsy with me I danced with all three of the women, including a slow one with Natalie plastered to me, and another slow one that started out with Amy plastered to me until Natalie unceremoniously cut in. As the night progressed I could see that Natalie was getting perturbed with Amy's attention directed at me, but after they came back from a joint visit to the ladies room Amy unhappily stopped flirting with me.

I did find out some interesting things about the Tipton family dynamics. While John is a very good looking guy and an excellent engineer, Alicia -- Amy and Natalie's mother -- is the one they take after in the looks department, and although she didn't get her college degree until she was in her thirties their mom is whip smart and runs the family. Also, their mom is very circumspect while their dad is prone to provide TMI about everything. They both had some hilarious stories both ways.

When it got to be close to one a. m. I begged off saying that I promised John I'd meet him at his office at 9 a. m. Kate gave me a hug; Amy, which obviously pissed Natalie off, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said "I know that I'll see you again." Natalie yanked me away and toward her car and drove me to my hotel.

Natalie and I chatted cheerfully back to the hotel. When she parked in front she asked "What are your plans?"

"Well right now I plan to meet with your dad tomorrow, tell him that I'm investing $200,000 in his new technology for a piece of the action, and my flight back to the D. C. area is scheduled for two p. m."

"Too bad you're not staying a couple of days; we have great hiking and mountain biking trails around Asheville," Natalie said while staring at me with her intense green eyes that looked almost like laser beams.

"If that's an invitation to go hiking and biking with you I'll extend," I grinned.

"It is an invitation; I'll pick you up at your hotel at noon for a hike and picnic; you're carrying the backpack."

"I need hiking shoes," I replied.

"There's an LL Bean store about a block north of your hotel," she quipped.

"See you at noon," I replied.

I concluded my business with John early, bought some hiking boots, socks, and shorts, and took an hour long nap to make up for the sleep I lost the previous night from getting to bed at 1:30 and then lying awake thinking about the possible ramifications of fucking, and having a relationship with, Natalie. I woke up early with a hard on when my dream included Natalie fucking me while I ate Amy out. "Pervert," I chastised myself before unsuccessfully trying to get a few more minutes of shut eye.

To say that Natalie and I hit it off would be an understatement. It was obvious to me why I found her fascinating; it was not clear to me while she apparently found me equally fascinating. Both Friday and Saturday we hiked, picnicked, swam naked in a mountain lake, hiked some more, ate dinner together, went to a local play or movie, and ended up in my hotel room fucking each other's brains out. While the sex Friday was phenomenal Saturday it was mind blowing. It was definitely the best sex of my life, except for my time with Cindy of course.

Sunday our plan was to go biking. We arrived at the Tipton residence at 8:30 a.m., after a morning shower fuck, to get Natalie's bike before we went to a bike shop to rent one for me. Amy was there and wormed her way into biking with us; it didn't bother me because that meant two superlative asses to ogle rather than one, although Natalie seemed miffed, but went along with it. We finished biking in time for Natalie and I to have a goodbye fuck during my extended-time checkout period, before she drove me to the airport in time for my 4:00 p. m. flight.

At the airport Natalie and I exchanged email and residence addresses (hers was where she expected to be in Charlottesville during grad school) and cell phone numbers and promised to be in touch. That was followed by a kiss so hot that my toes started smoking.

***********

Over the next year or so Natalie and I both made a real effort to establish a relationship. I talked to Alex's wife, and my best female friend, Brittany about it worried that the nine year age difference might be a problem. "That's nothing if you feel right together," she drummed into my head. After she met Natalie when she visited me for a long weekend Brittany was more determined. "Don't screw this one up, Dale. She's a ten in every way, and for whatever reason seems to love you."

Natalie and I talked on the phone about every third day, texted and emailed often, I visited her in Charlottesville a total of ten days and nights over the year period, and she visited me in Northern Virginia an equal amount of time. We went to Aruba together for four days and nights during her Christmas break. My time with Natalie was second only to my time with Cindy, and I was sure that I was in love.

There was a blip in our relationship, however, when Amy called me and said that she was interviewing for jobs in the D C area and asked if she could stay at my house. I had had several conversations with Amy about various things and I never hid it from Natalie, but it really seemed to miff Natalie that Amy would be staying at my house. Although it was clear that Amy and Natalie were close friends in addition to sisters they were also very competitive. "That bitch wants to get her claws into you," Natalie snarled when I discussed the possibility of Amy staying at my house, "and I don't trust her."

I finally worked out a deal whereby I promised on my life that I would not let Amy touch me anyway but platonically for the first two nights and that I would send a limo to pick up Natalie in Charlottesville to bring her to my house for the second two nights that Amy would be there.

I admit that if I didn't feel toward Natalie the way that I did -- likely love -- I would have had a hard time resisting Amy the first two nights. She seemed to be even hotter than when I met her in Asheville, and she was naturally affectionate (at least toward me). I thought it funny that after Natalie arrived she was much more vocal in bed than normal; Natalie was obviously staking her claim and letting Amy have clear cut evidence that she was fucking me, and not her.

Things changed when I went for an update excursion to Asheville to visit John when neither Natalie nor Amy were there. I was pleased with the development of the new technology and promised John that I would invest another $200,000 for another piece of the Action during a morning meeting. He was happy-go-lucky at lunch and uncharacteristically had three drinks while we ate.

Near the end of the lunch I remarked to John "You have a real nice business, John. You should be proud."

"I am, however, it almost wasn't to be," he replied. Then he started one of the over-sharing stories that Natalie and Amy had joked about.

"Ten years ago I was on the verge of bankruptcy. I had tapped out all lines of credit, even got a second mortgage on our house. The girls were 12 and 10 then. I was within two weeks of the bank repossessing everything in my business. I needed $10,,000 to stay afloat for another month and I was certain that in that time I would get a purchase order for the new equipment I was developing that would quickly get me in the black," John started out.

He sighed deeply, played with his martini glass, and then continued.

"What saved us was that my wife Alicia, who was doing some real estate work although that had dried up too, got a line on a project in Miami of all places. She was gone for four nights and came back with $12,000 in cash. Although she had not closed the deal the money had been given to her as a gift by the agent who did close, and since the agent said it was a gift and would be included on his gift tax form we didn't have to pay any tax on it."

I gulped, and started to sweat while he fingered his glass some more before continuing.

"That saved us. I was able to get a big purchase order in the month that the $10,000 staved off bankruptcy and after that my business flourished. So instead of my family ending up homeless we now have no debt, thanks to Alicia."

I was afraid to ask but did anyway. "What was Alicia's demeanor when she got back?"

"It's funny that you should ask that," over-sharing John continued. "She was both happy and distracted for the next couple of months. During her distracted times -- once I even saw her with tears in her eyes -- I asked her about it. She deflected my concerns saying merely that she was still a little shell-shocked about how close we came to losing it all."

As if I wasn't sweating it enough then came the coup-de-grace. "Alicia will be joining us for dinner tonight at the club; she's anxious to meet you not only because of your investment but because she wants to see why Natalie -- and even Amy," the "even Amy" delivered with a belly laugh "talk so highly about you."

I'm sure that I looked ashen but John was too involved with his own thoughts to notice. We met for another hour at John's office and then I went to my hotel; John and Alicia would be picking me up at 6:30.

I called Amy -- for some reason I thought that the lesser of two evils -- and after swearing her to secrecy and demanding that she not ask any questions, got her to give me Alicia's cellphone number. I steeled myself and called Alicia. Fortunately she answered "Alicia Tipton" on the first try.

"Hi Alicia; this is Dale Markham. I understand that we're going to dinner tonight."

"Yes; hi Dale; we certainly are; I'm anxious to meet you," she replied.

"And me to meet you; however there's one thing that I want to talk to you about with respect to Natalie that I don't want to bring up in John's presence. Is there a way that we could meet for a few minutes before dinner?"

I could feel her thinking "That's an odd request," but after a short delay fortunately she agreed. "I have a few minutes in a half an hour; can you come by the house?"

"No problem there's a cab stand right in front of the hotel."

She gave me her address, said that it was fifteen minutes from my hotel, and said that she'd see me in a half hour.

**********

I steeled myself as the cab drove away and I rang the doorbell. I hoped that I was wrong -- but it was almost impossible that I was. The second that she answered the door there was no doubt. She did a double take, and then I saw her eyes start to roll in her head. I jumped over the threshold and grabbed her before she hit the floor.

I carried Cindy/Alicia to a large couch in her living room, rummaged through the first floor powder room medicine cabinet and found some smelling salts, and wrapped some ice in a wet cloth. I put the cold compress on her head hoping not to have to use the smelling salts. It worked. She opened her eyes after about a minute and stared at me. "You used your real name first name with me in Miami?" she rhetorically asked.