Best Experience Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know any better," I glumly replied.

She abruptly sat up and then planted a quick kiss on my lips. "I didn't want to leave you," she said.

"I fell in love with you," I sighed.

"Now you're dating my daughter Natalie; my life suddenly got really complicated."

"I know -- the odds are one in 100 million; almost like winning the multi-state lottery, but overcoming these odds isn't a win."

After another couple of minutes Alicia was fully cognizant. She looked as beautiful as she did eleven years ago; at 43 except for a few lines in her face that did not detract from her beauty she still looked 32.

We had a heart-to-heart talk first reminiscing about our time together in Miami, what had happened in our lives since, and what to do about Natalie. "There's no way that I can be your mother-in-law, Dale," she finally said, with her lips quivering. "I've never gotten over you and you haven't gotten over me."

After a delay I said "Maybe we can work things out..." but before I could finish she said "No! I'll prove it to you."

With that she stood up, dropped her skirt, ripped off her blouse, pulled down her panties, and tossed off her bra.

I do believe that her actions were as close as I'll ever get to being hypnotized or put into a trance. I honestly don't remember exactly what happened next, but I suddenly regained complete cognizance some time later when I was on top of her while she was on her back on her couch. My cock was pushed so far up her vagina that it was seemingly trying to tickle her tonsils, one of my hands was supporting me while the other was twisting one of the nipples on her prodigious tits, and we were kissing each other so fiercely that smoke was likely to soon rise from our lips and set off the smoke detectors.

Before I was fully cognizant I had an orgasm so intense that it nearly fried all of my nerve cells, while Alicia's orgasm triggered by mine caused her to emit a yell that could have shattered crystal. Half an hour later, as we were wrapped in each other's arms, still naked on her couch, she held my face in her hands. "I need to put my time in Miami behind me. Neither John, nor my girls, know anything about how our family was saved; it was my one and only sojourn as a call girl and the pain that it would cause John would be too much for him or me to bear. You have to break it off with Natalie and never see me again."

I knew that she was right, but now I would have to lose the only woman besides Alicia that I had ever fallen in love with.

We talked until John was due home and I needed to get back to the hotel. She promised to have a final resolution by the next morning. I went to the end of her block, opposite the direction that John would be coming from, and got a cab while she tried to restore her living room to a non-debauched condition.

The dinner was hard on Alicia and I but fortunately John seemed completely oblivious. We discussed no sensitive topics.

The next morning Alicia called me on my cell. "I've decided what needs to be done," she said. "Natalie has her last midterm tomorrow. I'm driving up to see her Saturday and will swear her to secrecy and tell her the entire story. It will be hard, but the bandage needs to be ripped off, not finessed off over time."

We talked a while longer. I didn't want to end it with Natalie but I completely agreed with Alicia. She and I could never be in close proximity with each other. She would end up divorced, my business relationship with John ruined, and Natalie forever resentful.

The next Sunday, Alicia called me and asked me to come to Charlottesville, where she still was with Natalie -- who had taken everything about the revelation hard. The three of us met outside on a nice day and talked things through. Natalie could tell that I was earnest when I said that if my potential mother-in-law was any one besides Alicia we could work it out -- but given what happened when we saw each other earlier that week, it was impossible.

I kissed both of them, gave them each a diamond necklace (with distinctly different designs) and then walked out of their lives, tears all around.

************

I confided my strange tale to Bethany, the only person who I ever talked to about it aside from my brief discussions with Alex eleven years ago. Bethany actually shed some tears for me, and I in sympathy shed my own. She hooked me up with a phycologist that she thought could help, and I went to see her half a dozen times. The phycologist was empathetic but her only conclusions "You need both time and some earth-shattering event to recover; nothing else that I can do will help."

Then my story got even stranger.

On a Saturday about three weeks after my last session with the phycologist I was in my exercise clothes getting ready to go to the gym for a strenuous workout, which seemed to be the only thing that helped me try to forget the Tipton women, when there was a knock on my door.

I opened the door and almost fell over. There was now twenty two year old Amy Tipton, a suitcase in hand and what looked like a car full of her belongings in my driveway. As she pushed past me with a big smile and a quick kiss on my cheek she said "Get some of my stuff out of the car, will you Dale."

"Wait, what's going on?" I legitimately queried.

"I got a job in D C and I need a place to stay and a steady lay, so I'm moving in," she nonchalantly replied.

"Wait, what the fuck?" I responded in exasperation.

Amy put her suitcase down, got in my face, and said "I don't give a shit what deal my mother and sister made with you. If for whatever reason they are too scared to be around you it's their loss and my gain. Apparently you're irresistible to Tipton woman, me included, but I'm going to fight for you, not slink away, and I don't give a fuck what my parents or sister think."

She could see the shock and hesitancy on my face. She sighed and said "I guess that it's time for the big guns," and quickly removed her T-shirt -- no bra underneath, dropped her shorts -- no underpants, grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. "I'll bet that I fuck just as well as my mother and sister do, so give me a try and then we can start unloading my car," she stated as she closed the front door with her foot.

A minute later I was laying the wood to Amy like my life depended on it and she was pulsating her pc muscles so vigorously that it would do honor to any peristaltic pump. I was actually rendered temporarily down for the count my orgasm was so intense. When I recovered Amy was smiling at me and periodically planting kisses on my face and neck. "I simply don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. I want you and I know that if you don't already want me you will soon. Don't fight it; I'm impossible to get rid of when I set my mind to something. Now help me get my stuff inside then you can fuck me doggy with a butt plug up my ass."

************

Amy arrived four years ago. She's as sexy and fun as Natalie -- and even Alicia. Plus, it seems that she tries even harder to please me. Now, Amy is my best experience ever, even having edged out Alicia.

Amy and I have been married for the last three years. Her father gave her away at the wedding but Alicia and Natalie didn't come, making up some bullshit excuse for John that only someone as gullible as he is would believe. Since then both Natalie and Alicia have come to visit. When they did Amy had her body wrapped around me most of the time. We all decided that we could interact in the future as long as Amy was in my presence every second that Alicia or Natalie was.

Amy is now six months pregnant. She does not want her mother or sister around when she's out of commission sexually, and they understand. My mother and Bethany will be happy to help.

I love Amy. Not only is my love for her as intense as it ever was for Alicia, or as true as it ever was for Natalie, but there is a bond that goes beyond that. Our eleven year age difference is of no consequence.

I plan on my best experience Amy sticking to me like glue for the rest of my life.