Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, however, found it very difficult watching Shaun and Claire together, I would get very jealous. I would also have to sit through hours of Claire telling me how amazing he is, which didn't make the situation any easier.

It was early one Saturday morning on a freezing cold day that Claire and I found ourselves stood waiting for the rugby team coach. In some some drunken stupor the night before we had agreed (well Claire did) to support the rugby boys in the semi final of the cup. I regretted that decision when Claire burst into my room screaming at the top of her voice as she was so excited and I was regretting it now, stood freezing cold at the bus stop.

I was still playing the events of that morning over in my mind.

Claire had burst excitedly into the room waking me up. I wearily opened my eyes to see Claire stood at the foot of my bed in the tightest rugby shirt and skirt I'd ever seen.

"You can't bloody wear that." I said sitting up on my elbows.

"Why not? I'm supporting the team. You need to make an effort."

She looked like a tart. I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen. I decided to wear just tight jeans and a jumper. Normal clothes. She was going to be freezing but Claire was more interested in impressing the rugby boys rather than watching the game or supporting her boyfriend. I think Shaun realised that when he saw Claire tottering over to the coach in her heels and nipples sticking out like bullets.

Shaun hid it really well but fained delight at showing his girlfriend off to the rest of the team.

"Hi sexy. Looking good." Shaun whispered in my ear as I walked past causing me to blush.

As always Claire got all the attention, leaving Shaun and me to chat on the way to the game.

"Are you ok with her flirting like that?" I asked Shaun as he looked over his shoulder to see Claire sat on one of his team mates lap.

"Ha. Yer. She's just having some harmless fun." Shaun looked around. "Anyway it gives me a chance to do this."

Without warning he slipped his hand under my jumper and groped my tits.

"Stop that." I whispered, blushing again. "Someone might see."

"So." He says defiantly, squeezing my tits even harder. "I bet your pussy is soaking wet too."

I didn't reply. Turning my head to smile casually at Claire who waved back at me.

"Will I get to taste it later?" He asked.

I turned back to face him. "If you win....maybe."

Shaun was called further down the coach by two of his team mates sat at a table.

"Shaun, come and join us."

We joined them at their table and Shaun introduced them as Tallis and Lenny, although that didn't seem like their real names.

"Who's your friend?" Tallis asked as we sat down at their table.

"Hi I'm Stacey. Claire's friend."

"Thanks for coming to support the team today. It should be a good game. Are you into your rugby?" Lenny asked.

As I sat there I contemplated lying but Shaun answered for me.

"Rugby boys more like."

The three men burst out laughing while I went bright red. I punched Shaun on the arm.

"Stop that." I told him forcefully.

"You'll be in safe hands with Tallis. He's the big boy of the team." Lenny said bringing more laughter from the men sat at the table.

I didn't know where to look and I could feel that my face was bright red and burning up.

"Awwwww not shy are you honey." Tallis said, mocking me.

"Ohhhhh don't worry about that. This one is definitely not shy." Shaun said, coming to my defence without realising what he had just implied.

"Well she's hiding her light under a bushel mate, unlike your missus." Lenny said pointing towards the back of the bus.

We all turned around to see Claire up dancing like some sort of stripper. Shaun shook his head and laughed. I wasn't sure if he was embarrassed or proud that he had a hot girlfriend.

"Mate. There's no controlling that one." He sighed, resigned to accepting that Claire was a massive flirt.

"So what are you hiding then honey?" Tallis asked leaning forward slightly and focusing his attention back on me.

"Go on baby. Show them." Shaun nudged me.

I looked at him. What was he talking about. I looked around to see if anyone else was watching our conversation.

"Show them what?" I asked naively.

"What you are hiding underneath that jumper." Lenny said grinning.

"What the fuck." I said quietly. "What do you mean? My tits. No fucking way. Not here. Someone will see."

I couldn't believe they would ask me to do that and I was disappointed Shaun would want me to do it in front of his mates. I thought I was his little secret.

"Would you really want me getting my tits out for other men?" I asked him, not caring anymore if the other guys knew about us.

"Honey. They are the best tits I've ever seen in my life. If I had tits like that I would walk around topless every day." Shaun replied.

For some reason, I took that as a massive compliment and found myself blushing once again.

"Really?" I said somewhat surprised.

"Awwwww come off it. You show him your amazing tits but we don't get to have a quick flash." Lenny pleaded.

I looked around again, it felt so naughty with what I was about to do but a surge of excitement and adrenaline coursed through my body. I took hold of the bottom of my jumper and quickly lifted it over my bra covered tits and swiftly back down again.

"Fucking hell babe. They are huge." Tallis said leaning back in surprise. "Those. Those. Nipples. Wow. They are fucking huge!!!"

He was referring to my large, light pink areoles that could be seen through my sheer lace bra. I've been told they are like massive donuts and my nipples, when hard, stick out over an inch. It means my nipples are always visible no matter what I wear.

"Oh god. You can't do that to us. They look good enough to eat." Lenny whispered desperately.

Shaun was killing himself laughing. "I told you they were the best tits you've ever seen."

He lent in towards me. "Good work babe."

Shaun looked back at his two team mates and slipped his hand underneath my jumper. I froze in anticipation as his hand moved up to squeeze my left breast. He took his time fondling and groping both my breasts underneath my jumper while casually chatting to his mates.

"Come on!!!" Lenny whispered impatiently. "Let's swop seats." He said to Shaun.

Shaun looked at me and I just shrugged. Shaun slid out of his seat and swopped places with an excitable Lenny.

"May I?" Lenny asked resting his hand on my lap. I nodded, biting my lip.

Lenny's hand moved underneath my jumper and started to maul at my huge tits.

"Holy shit baby. How big are these?"

"Ummmm about a 36F." I replied nervously.

"Fucking hell." Tallis interjected, watching the show alongside a proud, smiling Shaun.

"And you are fucking Stacey and Claire at the same time?" Tallis said looking at Shaun in awe.

Shaun shook his head. "Nah. Stace and I are just mates. Aren't we babe?"

"Yer, just mates." I replied leaning back slightly as I enjoyed his friends attention.

Lenny gave a quick look around and lifted up my jumper so it rested on top of my cleavage. My nervous breathing was causing my chest to rise and fall, making my tits look even bigger.

Lenny reached inside my bra and took out my left breast. It fell free and my nipple stood firm to attention. Tallis and Shaun looked on with surprise and excitement. Lenny gently squeezed my nipple and turned his attentions to my other breast, also removing it from the bra for the boys.

I was now sat at a table with 3 hunky rugby players, on the team bus, with my tits out, being fondled. My pussy was tingling with excitement as I could feel my panties getting wet.

Tallis leaned forward and squeezed the breast that Lenny had just been enjoying. They were both now squeezing and groping my tits, flicking their fingers over my nipples and generally driving me fucking wild. I shifted in my seat as I could feel an orgasm building in my body. I tried to compose myself but I couldn't. I squirmed again in my seat.

"You naughty girl." Lenny whispered in my ear. He was right. I was loving the attention.

"Is Claire ok?" I mouthed to Shaun. Meaning, was she going to catch us?

Shaun looked towards the back of the bus and nodded, giving me the green light to carry on.

"I think we need this before every game." Tallis joked, pinching my rock hard nipple.

"Now there's an idea." Shaun laughed.

So many strange feelings washed over me in that moment, I can remember them so vividly as I realised I enjoyed being the centre of attention and not by just one man but by several men. It had never been one of my fantasies up until that point and since then it was all I could think about. I wanted all 3 of them to take me and use me in any way they so desired.

The arrival to the ground came too fast for my liking as the boys has to stop their fondling and get changed for the game.

I took my spot in the stands sitting next to Claire, both of us cuddled into each other nursing a hot cup of coffee to keep us warm.

"You are so flirty. I can't believe you get away with it." I told her while we watched the game.

"Ohhhh it's just a bit of fun." She replied, brushing my comment off.

"No. I mean with Shaun. Surely he gets jealous."

"Nah, he knows I'm only messing about. And he loves it. Did you see his face on the bus, he was mega horny."

This annoyed me. Why didn't she just flirt with Shaun and enjoy her own man rather than having to entertain all the others. I felt she wasn't being grateful or appreciative of her own hot fella. I do accept that jealously may have played a part in my feelings.

The more Claire flirted with other men the less guilty I felt about playing with her bloke.

We enjoyed the rest of the game, despite the cold, and the team actually won, taking them through to the finals in a couple of weeks time. The team had taken quite a big crowd to the game and we all decided to join the team in the bar to celebrate. It was packed.

A few players bought me some drinks and we were soon joined by Tallis and Lenny (who had scored the winning try apparently).

"Where's Shaun?" I asked scouring the bar, not really listening to Lenny talking us through his winning try.

Some of the lads laughed. "He's getting his 'well done' right now."

My whole world sank. How could he do that to me? Turns out that Claire had snuck off from the bar to go and surprise her boyfriend. I made my excuses and dashed off to the changing rooms. I had no idea what I was going to do when I confronted them. Would I tell Claire about Shaun and what he has been up to?

As I walked the 3 or 4 minute journey to the changing room it gave me a chance to think straight and clear my head. I had no right to be angry, Claire and Shaun were dating. They were just doing what any couple would do and I shouldn't have gotten involved. It's my own fault. I still wanted to see what was going on though.

I snuck through the outer door, down the corridor and approached the changing room door. I could hear Claire screaming in pleasure as Shaun fucked the life out of her. I was so jealous. I opened the door slightly and the noise grew even louder. I peered inside and realised the noise was coming from the shower cubicles towards the back.

I quickly made my way inside and towards the cubicles.

"Yesssss baby. Yes. Yes. Yes. I need this. I need your cock. Fuckkkkk yessssssssss baby. Yes yes. Yessssssss uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh god yessssssss." Claire squealed.

I tentatively put my head around the corner of the wall and saw Claire pushed up against the wall of the communal showers, facing away from me, and Shaun pounding her hard from behind. I was gutted. I just watched as Shaun kept a frantic pace, his firm arse tensing with ever thrust and Claire squealing her way to three massive orgasms.

When Shaun had finished he pushed Claire to the floor and stood over her.

"Open your mouth." He ordered.

He was much more forceful than when we were together. Normally I would take charge.

Claire dutifully opened her mouth. Shaun bent over, gripping his cock tight and guided it towards his waiting girlfriend. As he released his hand a long steam of cum shot from his cock and landed over Claire's face, then another and another as Claire desperately tried to catch some of it in her mouth.

Shaun had an evil look in his eye as he decided to now fire a wad of cum down her throat. Claire gulped it back and several more loads that Shaun fired at her. I was well aware that Shaun cums a lot.

"What do I get if we win in the final?" Shaun asked pulling up his jeans.

"Whatever you want honey. I might let you watch me and Stacey playing together."

Shaun looked shocked that Claire had suggested such a thing.

"Come off it. I know you fancy her."

Was Claire fishing or did she know Shaun fancied me?

"You're going to fuck Stacey? Have you fucked each other before?"

"Don't be such a prude. We play all the time." Claire replied dismissively.

I knew Claire was just teasing him as we not had played with each other for years. It seemed as if she was trying a little too hard to impress him.

"I will need to know more details but it's a deal." Shaun said helping Claire to her feet. "Come on let's get back to the bar before anyone comes looking for us."

I remained hidden as the couple ran past me. I was still keen to confront both Shaun and Claire regarding what I had just witnessed.

Waiting about 10 minutes I dashed back to the bar, entering via a side entrance and pretending I had only just noticed Shaun and Claire stood at the bar ordering drinks.

"Did you get your reward Shaun?" I asked looking him firmly in the eye.

He seemed a little apprehensive, shifting on the spot.

"Hell yes he did." Claire said standing on tip toes to kiss him.

"You filthy pair." I said spinning away and joining some of his team mates.

For the next hour or so I openly flirted with his team mates solely to make him jealous and, by god, did it work. Shaun sent me text after text apologising for what he had done, please stop flirting or let's meet up somewhere private to chat. I ignored him and flirted even more than before.

I was chatting to one of the players when Shaun came over and made a big show of passing me a drink just so I would acknowledge him. He didn't like me ignoring him or not paying him enough attention. It was at that point I knew his weakness and I was certain I was going to use it against him. Claire was exactly the same, she had to be the centre of attention. God knows how they coped together.

A group of about 8 of us were chatting away casually when I stepped slightly in front of Shaun and put my hand behind my back. Reaching for his cock I gave it a gentle squeeze. He shot me a look as if to say 'not here' but I ignored him. It wasn't long before Claire came to join us but that didn't stop me from squeezing her boyfriend's thick cock through his jeans.

"You are so naughty." He said whispering in my ear.

"I think your friends want to fuck me." I whispered back. His face was a picture.

The celebration party was moving back to campus so we piled, drunkenly, onto the coach and made the 40 minute journey back home. The drink (and drugs) were flowing on the coach too. Claire and I were wasted by the time we made it back.

Shaun was looking after us both and we linked arm in arm, walking back to the campus bar. Shaun told his team mates he was taking us back home and he will be back out later. You could see they were gutted but I think they were hoping to get with me, or Claire, or both rather than their team mate not going for a drink.

Shaun took us back to his room and dropped us both on the bed.

"You bloody lightweights, look at the state of you."

We both laughed hysterically.

"Come and give me a kiss Shauny." Claire slurred, gripping his shirt and pulling him towards her.

"Noooooo. No. Stop it. Claire. Stop it. Stacey is here."

Shaun tried to resist but Claire was very insistent.

"Just a little kiss. Come on baby."

Claire pulled Shaun forward on top of her. I lay next to them on the bed as I watched the two of them kissing. I hated watching them, I wanted it to be me, I was gutted. Suddenly I felt a hand reach out and squeeze my breast. I looked down and Shaun was openly fondling my tits while he was kissing his girlfriend!!!

I should have been annoyed I guessed but I was just relieved that he still fancied me. My nipples sprang to attention at the faintest of touches from Shaun. He quickly broke away from my breasts when Claire stopped kissing him.

"Honey. Why don't you and your boyfriend have a little play?" Claire said turning to me. "Oh no. You don't have one." She cackled.

"You can be such a bitch when you're drunk." I fired back. Little did she know I was going to give her boyfriend the best fuck of his entire life.

Shaun went to say something but Claire pulled him back on top of her. Shaun moved Claire's head away from me and started to kiss her neck. With his free hand he moved and unbuttoned my jeans. I froze. What was he doing?

As he kissed Claire's neck, talking to her softly, he opened up my jeans and slipped his hand inside my wet knickers. Oh fuck. His fingers gently flicked across my clit which sent a shockwave through my pussy. And again, and again. Fuckkkkkkkkkk. Shaun's fingers pushed harder on my clit and rubbed it more aggressively.

I was soaking wet watching my best friend being kissed and groped. Shaun had his right hand inside Claire's top and was groping her firm tits. He was enjoying both of us at the same time but Claire had absolutely no idea.

Shaun turned his head and told me to be quiet. In turn he told Claire the same thing. He slipped his hand inside Claire's knickers and with his other hand I felt him push against my pussy lips. His fingers slid easily inside my wet pussy. I could see he was doing the same to Claire, he was now fingering us both at the same time.

I was dying to scream but bit down hard on my own hand to subside an impending orgasm. Claire didn't care so much as she groaned and moaned next to me. Her legs twitching and jumping underneath Shaun. He was going to bring us both to orgasm at the same. He was so naughty.

Just as I was about to cum he withdrew his fingers. I opened my eyes to see what was going on and Shaun was looking down at me smiling.

"Shhhhhhhhh." He said quietly.

It looked as if Claire had passed out.

"She came hard. She's fucked now. Always happens when she's drunk." Shaun admitted, looking pleased with himself. "Now it's your turn."

I tingled with excitement when he uttered those words. What was he going to do to me? What about Claire? Where were we going to go?

Shaun knelt on the floor and pulled my jeans completely off. He then removed my panties and kissed his way up my legs. Oh god. He was going to eat me here, now!!!!

I looked at Claire. She was definitely asleep.

"Shaun. Shaun. Shaun." I shouted quietly but he just ignored me. He didn't seem to care.

I could feel his breath against my pussy as his tongue gently ran over my pussy lips. Oh god. It felt amazing. I was dying to cum. I needed it. Shaun's tongue flicked over my clit, then back down and slid inside my pussy. Fuck.

His tongue worked frantically inside my cunt, then over my clit and pussy lips then back again. He definitely knew what he was doing as my pussy got wetter and wetter.

Shaun looked up from between my legs. "Do you need to cum?"

I nodded, biting my lip.

"If you want to cum then you need my cock inside you."

I panicked. "Noooooo. Claire. We can't."

Shaun had an evil grin on his face. "She's out of it."

I tried to push him off but Shaun held me down with his hand in my chest.